" Sleep Away Camp" by Prototype001

esercito sconfitto

" Sleep Away Camp" by Prototype001

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Sleep Away Camp

By Prototype001

A late sunday night and a half moon glows over a military boot camp. In the hill tops above the camp are two female Rogue's watching from above. One of them was called Rachel and the other Holly.

Now Rachel had white skin, blonde hair, sapphire eyes and she was an ex ballet dancer, she was wearing a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black knee high boots. Rachel's hobby was collecting boots from female solider recruits.

Holly on the other hand had tan skin, hazel eyes, brown hair and she was an ex swimming teacher. Holly was wearing the same things that Rachel was wearing but holly had a diffrent intrest, while Rachel went for the boots, Holly prefered the uniforms.

"I love new recruits, i don't know why, there's just this huge rush what runs through my body." Holly said.

"That's my baby." Rachel replied.

Holly and Rachel smiled at each other before they kissed. Now they were ready to give these rookie's a warm welcome.

Down at the camp four of the fem-soliders were standing by one of the tents talking. When Rachel lept down and with her legs she managed to take down two of the fem-soliders, then Holly grabbed the other two from behind and knocked their heads together sending them out cold.

"It pays to be an ex ballet dancer." Rachel whispered to herself.

Rachel removed the boots, while Holly removed the uniforms of these fine blonde recruits, their uniforms were consisted of black boots, green long sleeve tops and dark green camo patterned trousers.

"Hey all these recruits are blonde, i think were in a blonde only boot camp." Holly said with a smile of hope.

After Rachel and Holly bound and gagged these inexperienced soliders, in their lovely bright white Bra's and Panties, they were ready to move on.

Up ahead were two solider's taking an interview by their officer in charge. The officer wore the same uniform as the others except she had a lovely chest full of medals, and this istantly caught Holly's eye. Holly loved a woman in uniform and she loves them more if they have medals to prove.

Holly crept up behind one the two being interviewed and she gave her a sharp chop to the back of the head, and grabbed the other one's gun and whacked her with her own gun before pointing it at the officer.

"You young Rogue's make me sick!" The officer shouted.

"Now come, come, we are all freinds here and you would make a lovely Rogue with us, now i think i should give you a promotion, and you can start by taking of your clothes for me then remove your boots for my lovly partner, then you can do the same with these two cute ladies on the floor here." Holly said with a slight concern about were Rachel went.

Rachel was on the other side of the camp getting a load of ropes together around a knock out gas can for something that was a fun hobby of hers. Four fem-solider recruits came round from the cabin and made there way to the tenting area.

When suddenly a lasso wrapped round them and thrust them together before the knock out gas can was triggered seding them all to a nice long nap.

"Now lets get these lovely boots off of you and lets get you girls out of those itchy uniforms." Rachel implied with a very sexual sounding voice.

Moments later Rachel had the recruits all bound up with chloroformed masks around there mouths, she found herself getting a horny feeling while looking at the fem-soliders all tied up in there underwear.

"Now ladies, i'm going to love and leave you, don't be strangers." Rachel chuckled before heading of to find Holly.

Rachel caught up with Holly and a smile appared on her face.

"Hi cutie pie how did you do." Rachel asked.

"Well i got you some lovely boots thanks to a very bunch of rookie's and as for there leader well...." Holly pointed behind her.

Rachel looked behind her and saw the two KOed fem-soliders tied up in their underwear and the fem-officer was bound up to a tree struggling to get out.

"See baby i knew there was a reason why i loved you." Rachel replied.

Holly and Rachel had everything they needed, Holly had their uniforms and Rachel had there boots. Now there was only one questioned that remained and that was, where was there next boot camp.

THE END.

P.S. I hope you have enjoyed this short story, i tried to do a story like the gypsy girl stories that are here, becuase i am a huge fan of them, I know i didn't do the story as good as what i hoped so i am sorry to everyone who didn't like it.

Return to “Stories by Prototype001”