" Project Safire" by Meditions and Charlie06

esercito sconfitto

" Project Safire" by Meditions and Charlie06

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Project Safire

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello All, Charlie06 and I have finished Act One of our joint story. Hope you enjoy. I am about to start Act 2 so if you have any input/ideas, let me know.
Meditions.

Prelude
“Annabelle Luxby in the flesh!” Veronica Cortez remarked as she made her way to the outdoor patio table of the Starbucks. Annabelle was a dark haired woman who possessed bright blue eyes. Her dark hair was long reaching her mid-back but at the moment was tied back into a ponytail. She was athletically tall standing at 5’10. Her tall frame was clad in a tight bust baring purple ribbed short-sleeved top over a grey slim fit thigh-length skirt, dark hosiery covered her long legs and pair of knee high leather high heel boots finished her look.
“Ronie Cortez look at you! You look great,” Annabelle greeted standing up from her seat and giving the other woman a hug. Veronica was a couple inches shorter than Annabelle, she was olive skinned with luscious dark shoulder length hair. Being mixed with a Latin and Asian background Veronica looked just as exotic as her tall blue eyed companion. Veronica was clad in grey business coat and tight fitting red leather pants over black Stiletto heels. Her hair hung loose while her eyes were covered by large diva style glasses. “I see the private sector is treating you well,” Annabelle remarked giving her friend a once over before sitting back down. They had been friends since college being roommates in the same sorority house.
Veronica took a seat across from Annabelle, “I see the government is treating you well too.”
“It’s been alright, the money doesn’t compare to what you make though,” Annabelle replied with a grin leaning forward on the table over her cooling latte.
“You should quit then girl, you’ll make a killing with your skills in the private sector,” Veronica urged.
“We’ll see, we’ll see,” Annabelle sighed and looked around.
“So what brings a CIA senior operative out here…don’t tell me you’re the new freelance handler…I kinda liked Stevie.”
“No it’s not like that…I need your help on a case Ronie.”
“Oh?” Veronica asked with a raised eyebrow.
“Have you ever heard of Project Safire among your private contracts?”
Veronica thought for moment before answering, “Can’t say that I have but you got me interested go on.”
“Well I haven’t heard of it either until the agency picked up some chatter about it on some back channel networks. From what we have gathered it’s some kind top secret special weapons program developed by Citimatics,” Annabelle explained leaning close across the table to make sure no one could hear their conversation.
“Citimatics the weapons and security firm?”
“The one and only and since they deal with a lot of our overseas friends and foes I want know what this is. Now I know it exists. My people traced a paper trail that may hold some more clues… ”
“I see where you are going with this Annabelle, you have a plan?”

Act One
Two Nights Later…
The building was six stories and held several small businesses but the office of interest for the night was on the sixth floor. On the lobby directory it was listed as a Citimatics document processing center. No one really knew what that meant but the company sported a lot of money and made weapons so no one really asked. It was well after midnight and the building was under lock down as per Citimatics request. No other personnel were allowed in the building but Citimatics employees and even then they were few at the moment.
In the building’s wide open marble floored lobby was a security/reception desk located in the center of the large space giving it a great view of people entering and exiting. Seated at the desk were two Citimatics security personnel. They were both female and were dressed in a dark colored slim fitting body-hugging dresses that were the company’s standard security uniforms. The dress was short sleeved and bore the Citimatics logo and American flags on the shoulders. The hem of the dress fell to mid-thigh giving its wearer unrestricted leg movement. Nude pantyhose and knee high heeled faux leather boots completed the uniform’s overall look. Both security women bore utilities belts that carried a holstered .45 handgun, handcuffs, radio and a spare magazine. Both security operators wore two-way earpieces in their right ears that wirelessly transmitted to the radios on their belts.
The two women that were on duty in the desk for the night were twenty-seven year old Nancy Blandon and thirty year old Cindy Schenck. Nancy was dark-skinned and tall while Cindy was a brunette standing a few inches shorter than her partner. They were two of the six guards that were currently on shift in the building at the moment. The guard in charge for the night worked in the security command center in the basement was twenty-eight year old Suzanne Harris an athletic blue eyed blonde. Walking the perimeter of the property was twenty-one year old Halina Travis the other dark skinned girl of the shift. She was short standing just over five feet, five inches but was powerfully built with thick legs and rounded shoulders. In the building’s underground parking lot was twenty-three year old Vivian Hughes, a tall brunette with green eyes. Finally walking the Citimatics office space on the sixth floor was thirty year old Mary Rife, a dark haired girl with hazel eyes.
Mary rounded the corner of the hallway and noticed a light on at the end of the hallway. “Command this is Rover two, I got a light on at the end of hall sector three,” the guard reported taping her ear piece. With her hand on her sidearm she made her way towards the light.
“Copy that Rover two, check it and report,” replied Suzanne coolly.
“Moving now,” came back Mary’s reply. At the end of the hallway Mary peeked into the office, which was a corner office with plate glass windows that looked out into the city’s lit skyline.
A redhead looked up from her desk, “May I help you?” she asked politely not fazed by the sudden appearance of the guard.
Mary snapped to attention, “Sorry ma’am didn’t know you were still here,” she quickly apologized. The redhead behind the desk was office supervisor Rosalind Hale, the second highest ranking Citimatics official on the property. Rosalind was on the other side of forty but still looked great with her red hair tied back in a loose bun giving the supervisor a school teacher look. She was clad in white short-sleeved blouse, her maroon business coat was hanging off the back of chair while her lower half was covered in a matching skirt and her legs seethed in dark hosiery, black heels finished her look.
Rosalind smiled, “Sorry about that, just finishing up some work,” she gestured at the paperwork spread about her desk.
“It’s no problem ma’am,” Mary said with a nod before stepping back out of the office. Once she was out of ear shot of the work space she reported, “Command this Rover two, false alarm, Ms. Hale is still on site.”
“Copy that Rover two, continue your patrol.”
“Roger that Command.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabelle looked around the parking column and spotted the guard. Her back was turned to her. She ducked back around and looked at Veronica who was crouching low behind her. Using hand signals she told her partner what she saw. Veronica silently nodded. For the operation both women were dressed in office attire with Annabelle wearing simple but tailored black pants suit with a blue blouse underneath and Veronica in a khaki skirt and black open collar top. Both women also wore messenger bags carrying their tools for the mission. They figured since they were raiding an office building the attire would work in their favor if they were to get caught.
Vivian moved around the parking column cautiously shinning the LED flashlight that she held and inspected the back the column. Though generally the garage’s four levels were well lit some of the columns were still hidden in the shadows. As she moved towards her next column she heard a sound behind her. She quickly turned around with her hand moving instinctively to her sidearm. There was nothing behind her but she felt a presence. She tapped her earpiece, “Command this Rover three, I think I might have something down here, request back up.”
Taking a gulp, Vivian began to back track. Visually she was alone but the hairs on the back of her neck told her that there was someone with her. “Roger that Rover three,” replied Suzanna’s voice. “Rover one could respond?”
“Negative Command, I’m on the other side of the property,” replied Halina.
“This is Lobby two, I’ll respond what’s your twenty Rover two?” cut in Nancy’s voice.
“Thanks Lobby two, I’m on level three,” Vivian replied, I’ll hold until you get here.
“Roger that, on the way.”
“Report when you’re on station Lobby two,” Suzanna ordered.
“Roger that command.”
While Vivian remained in position waiting for her backup, her pretty green eyes continued to dart around looking for the source of the noise and her feeling of not being alone. The young woman’s pretty features showed an increasing look of nervousness as she anxiously waited for her back up.
Vivian suddenly let out a high pitched yelp as she felt a sharp sting in the back of her neck. She reached around her long ponytail and found a dart imbedded in her neck. She instinctively pulled it out but it was too late. The dart had already deposited its powerful sedative into the cute brunette’s bloodstream.
The drug began to do its job. Vivian dropped the dart and her mouth began to move as if she was trying to call out but only managed a soft moan. She also seemed to try to reach for her earpiece but her hand didn’t quite make it.
Vivian began to stumble forward. She staggered towards the railing that separated the levels of the garage before her upper body slumped forward over the rail. She dangled like a ragdoll over the railing. As this happened, she lost her grip on consciousness and she faded off into a very deep sleep.
In the shadows Veronica replaced her dart gun back into her bag. Annabelle smiled at Veronica and complimented “nice shootin’ Tex.” Veronica just smiled.
Veronica then explained, “The drug in the dart will keep her asleep until at least morning. However, we better hide her somewhere before her backup arrives”
“No let’s leave her there” suggested Annabelle. “My guess is these gals aren’t terribly well trained. I’m thinking if she sees her colleague in this position instead of taking up a defensive position she will check on her, making it a breeze for us to take her out too.”
As if on cue, Nancy entered the garage. She was quietly calling out for Vivian when she suddenly stopped and ran to the lifeless body of the other guard. She was just reaching out to check on the younger woman when an arm wrapped around her midsection and a rag was pressed up against her pretty face.
Instantly, Nancy began to struggle. She was strong but not strong enough to break free. As she struggled, she breathed heavily thereby simply speeding up the effect of the chemical substance on the rag on her face. Like chloroform but much quicker acting and designed to keep the victim asleep for a long period of time.
After about twenty seconds, Nancy’s struggles begun to slow. Her eyes rolled back, then closed as she when limp in Annabelle’s grip. Annabelle then lowered her to the ground, leaving the rag over her face as she laid the sleeping guard on her back.
Just as Annabelle finished laying Nancy on the ground, Veronica walked up. “Good job. Now we can ‘borrow’ some uniforms.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as they decided on this course action, they heard a car enter the parking garage. An older model Honda Civic drove down on the level and parked a short distance away by the door to the stairwell that led up to the building. Luckily, the direction the car came made it so the driver would be looking away from where Annabelle and Veronica stood with the bodies of the two unconscious guards.
Veronica and Annabelle could see the driver was an attractive young blonde girl. They looked at each other without comment and then Veronica began to walk toward the car as it parked and the blonde prepared to get out.
Veronica was trying to ambush the girl as she exited the car but as the young woman got out and noticed Veronica’s approach. Veronica instantly slipped into character and took advantage of the business attire she wore.
As the girl exited her car, Veronica immediately saw she wore blue medical style scrubs with the Citimatics’ emblem on the left breast pocket. Veronica knew from her recon the night before that this indentified the girl as the lone cleaning staff personnel for the office.
Before the girl could to speak, Veronica quickly blurted out with an acted and practiced note of concern. “Thank goodness you’re here. I was working late and when I came out, my car was gone. I think it was stolen.” As Veronica explained, she maneuvered so that the blonde’s pretty blue eyes would be drawn away from Annabelle and the unconscious guards.
The blonde, with a look of concern, replied “I’m heading up into the building. I’ll ask one of the guards to come down to help you.”
Veronica glanced at the girl’s name badge and remarked, “That would be great Ashley. Thanks.” Just as Ashley turned to close her car door, Veronica added, “Oh, one more thing.” Just as Ashley turned back to face Veronica she was met with a swift hard double karate chop to her temples. Ashley managed to let out a grunt as she dropped to her knees swaying unsteadily, her eyes rolling around unable to focus.
Veronica casually walked behind her and then jabbed two fingers into the back of the blonde’s neck. Ashley’s eyes flew open wide and then began to flutter shut as she fell back, twitching slightly. After she landed on her back with her legs folded under her she let out a sexy moan, her eyes closed and it was off to dreamland for the cute young cleaning lady.
After knocking Ashley out, Veronica closed the car door. As she did so, she caught sight of a student ID card hanging around the rearview mirror. It stated Ashley’s last name was Reed and she was a college junior which put her around twenty years old, undoubtedly taking advantage of a night job to help her work her way through school.
As Veronica closed the door, Annabelle walked up. “I see your knowledge of pressure points is as good as always.”
Veronica smiled as she pulled Ashley’s legs from under her, “It’s something I like to stay atop of.”
“Now,” continued Annabelle “Time for a costume change.”
“You know,” Veronica replied looking down at the limp form of the blonde college girl on the ground, “I know the plan was for each of us to dress as a guard but you know, this girl here is only a bit shorter then me. I think the bagginess of the uniform will cover the fact it’s not quite the right size. Maybe if I’m dressed as her we can get some better opportunities to fool the other guards.”
“Good idea,” replied Annabelle after a quick thought, “I’ll go get one of the guard’s out of her uniform while you deal with sleeping beauty here.”
“That’ll work,” Veronica agreed.
As Annabelle walked off, Veronica knelt back down next to Ashley. As she brushed some hair from Ashley pretty face she apologized, “Sorry I had to knock you out,” She paused looking at the girl’s peaceful, sleeping face. “Girl, you are a heck of a cutie,” She complimented and leaned down giving Ashley a soft kiss on the lips.
Back to business, she sat the girl up and pulled off her top. Revealing small but wonderfully shaped breasts held behind a surprisingly pretty and ornate flower printed bra. Lower down was a sexy little belly button ring.
Veronica then gently lowered the sleeping girl’s head back down. She then moved to her feet where she untied and removed the practical and simple sneakers Ashley wore. She then took off the simple white socks that were worn under the sneakers which looked like they were close enough to fit.
With the sneakers now off, Veronica undid the draw strings holding the scrub bottoms on and slid them down and off Ashley’s legs. This revealed panties that were a semi-boxer style and matched the bra.
Veronica couldn’t help herself, she started to caress Ashley’s womanhood through the panties. As she did so, the young blonde, though still asleep, began to let out soft moans of pleasure.
Unfortunately, this snapped Veronica back to reality. She knew it was time to get on with business. And make sure this girl was as deeply comatose as the two guards.
She removed a syringe from her bag and injected it into Ashley’s neck. Ashley let out a sleepy moan as she felt the prick but her eyes remained closed. The girl would be in coma-like state for few hours. She would also remember nothing of her evening.
Meanwhile, Annabelle had pulled Vivian’s body off the railing. After laying the young brunette down, she removed the high heeled boots followed by the woman’s gun belt. Next, she unzipped the dress from Vivian’s back and slid it down and off her legs. This was a bit tough given its tight fit. Next went the pantyhose which Annabelle peeled down Vivian’s nice long legs.
With that task done, it was revealed Vivian’s lovely body clad in nothing but matching black bra and panties. Annabelle looked over at Veronica who had already dressed in the cleaning girl’s top and had reopened the driver’s door and was sitting on the car seat with her legs out putting on the scrub bottoms. Her office attire that she had worn was already neatly tucked away in her bag.
Annabelle then began wiggling into the form fitting uniform dress after removing her own clothing and securing them in her bag. She then slipped on the pantyhose boots and gun belt along with the earpiece. Veronica now dressed as a Citimatics cleaning staff employee walked up. “These three are going to be out for quite awhile. No need to take the time to tie them up, as fun as that would be. However, we need to keep them out of sight at least until we’re done.”
“You find that little cutie’s keys?” Annabelle asked as she adjusted her borrowed ear piece into her ear.
“You mean these?” Veronica replied pulling a set of keys from the pocket of the stolen uniform. She had kept them in case they opened any doors in the office.
“Why don’t we put our friends in the car and park it on the lowest level. Nobody will be going down there tonight I’m sure.”
“Good call,” concurred Veronica.
With that Veronica hooked her arms under Nancy’s shoulders and dragged her to the front seat of the Honda using the key fob to unlock the doors that remained locked. She then lifted Nancy in and sat her in the front seat. As she did so, Nancy’s head flopped forward onto her chest. She then took the time to disable the guard’s sidearm removing the firing pin before replacing it back into its holster. Before closing the door Veronica removed the radio and ear piece and slipped them into her bag for later use.
Meanwhile, Annabelle dragged the bra and panty clad Vivian over and placed her in the passenger side back seat. As she did so, Veronica moved around and lifted up Ashley’s flaccid form. She then unceremoniously shoved the cleaning girl in to the driver’s side rear seat so that her face fell into Vivian’s crotch. Ashley’s nose and mouth ended up pressed up against Vivian’s mons pubis separated only by the thin layer of the brunette’s panties.
As Veronica was closing the door, Annabelle walked by asking, “Keys?” Veronica handed them to her as she passed and Annabelle got in, after adjusting the driver seat for her height she backed up the car and took off for the lowest level. As she turned the corner Nancy partially fell over on her and Annabelle pushed her back into her seat.
Veronica stood for minute or so waiting for her partner to return. She took the time slip on Nancy’s earpiece into her ear and clipped the radio candidly on the waist band of the scrub bottom before hiding it with the bottom of the top. Soon enough Annabelle appeared at the stairwell door holding it open, “Shall we?” she asked adjusting the strap of her bag.
While they seemed confident, they did not realize that while they had been taking this time, Suzanne had been waiting for Nancy to report in her arrival at the garage. It wasn’t until the voice of the security supervisor sounded in the operatives ‘borrowed’ earpieces that they knew things were about to get complicated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Rover one head to the parking garage, I’ve lost contact with Rover two and Lobby two. Lobby one hold position and be alert. Rover three head down to the parking garage and assist Rover one,” Suzanna ordered.
“Copy that command, Rover one moving,” Halina replied as she broke into a brisk walk towards the entry level of parking garage pulling out her .45 as she moved.
“Copy that command, Rover three moving, Mary replied moving towards the elevator lobby of the sixth floor.
“Copy that command, holding and awaiting for your next order,” Cindy finally replied looking around her, the lobby was empty though she was expecting Ashley Reed the cleaner of the Citimatics office suite to arrive any minute.
Suzanna got up from workstation after double checking the camera feeds in the lobby and up in the Citimatics office space. She wished they had cameras in the parking garage but thanks to it being under the building and concrete wiring or networking them was next to impossible or very expensive especially since they were just a processing center corporate felt it wasn’t needed. Taking one more look at the bank of monitors and noting everything was clear the blonde supervisor took a deep breath and made a gut decision. She had a bad feeling, “Lobby one, standby, I’m coming to you.”
Halina had reached the second level of parking garage when her earpiece chimed, “Rover one, this is three what’s your twenty?”
“Level two, all looks clear, nothing here,” Halina replied as she walked up to a black Lexus ISF that sat on big black wheels. It was a car that she had never seen before. The windows were black tinted so she could not see into it and it lacked the required parking pass. “Command I think I got something.”
“Hold on Rover one, I’m a minute out,” Mary said as she moved down the stairwell. She was so focused at walking as fast as she could that she didn’t even notice the uniform clad Annabelle until it was too late and they collided. Mary fell backwards on to the steps behind her as Annabelle pounced on her and the two began to struggle.
“What do you got Rover one?” Suzanna asked.
“Unmarked car level two,” Halina replied as she looked into the Lexus. The windows were dark enough that the guard could not really see into its interior.
“Copy that Rover one, I’m in the lobby I’ll head down, hold your twenty,” Suzanna ordered.
“Copy that command, holding.”
Mary sat limply against the wall, head sunken into chest, arms lifeless at her sides and booted legs outstretched in front of her with toes canted outward. Annabelle stood before the unconscious guard smoothing out her ‘borrowed’ uniform. “Well not as graceful but it got the job done.”
“Yeah, I’ll say that was a pretty wicked choke hold,” Veronica said as she knelt next to the downed guard. She then reached into her bag and pulled out a capped syringe. Uncapping the medical tool she jabbed into Mary’s thigh. The guard only lets out a moan before going silent again. “Now we don’t have to worry about her,” Veronica said standing and capping the syringe and replacing it into her bag.
“Good because we’re about to have company,” Annabelle said adjusting her earpiece. “We have another guard heading this way…you head up and take care of her and secure the lobby.”
“Got it, what are you going to do?”
“I’m gonna take care of our little friend in the garage,” Annabelle replied as she started down the steps. “Let me know when you’re good up there, I’ll be on channel three.”
“Got it I’ll see you in a bit,” Veronica replied heading up the steps. She had climbed three flights when she heard the door open and close above her followed by the sound of high heels on concrete heading her way.
Veronica had to think fast. “Help, help is someone there?” she called out. She heard the footsteps continue toward her slowly. Soon enough, Suzanna came walking cautiously down the stairwell, her hand on her holstered gun.
As she came into view on the stair landing, Veronica looked at her with pleading eyes and remarked “There’s trouble in the garage. The guards were fighting someone.”
Suzanna was apparently not totally convinced even though Veronica wore a cleaning staff uniform. With her hand still on her holstered gun, the pretty blonde eyed Veronica suspiciously.
“What’s your name? Let me see your ID.” she said.
Veronica, doing her best scared girl routine acted to comply. She reached into the bag she was carrying and faked a nervous fumbling motion while moving ever so slightly closer to Suzanna.
As Veronica pretended to fumble for her ID, she waited for her moment. She saw Suzanna glance slightly in the direction of the garage, probably thinking she should be on her way to check things out there. Veronica made her move, pulling out a Taser and jamming it into the side of the head guard’s neck.
Suzanna lets out a cry and convulsed a bit before collapsing to floor of the stairwell landing. Veronica quickly knelt down next to her. Suzanna was moaning softly showing she was not completely out. Veronica reached down, lifted Suzanna up by her right arm and delivered a chop to her left side neck. Suzanna’s blue eyes opened, then crossed and rolled back and she was out cold. Veronica lowered her back down.
As with the others, Suzanna was given an injection to keep her asleep until at least morning before Veronica continued her trip towards the lobby.
She slipped into the lobby. In a very surprising bit of luck, the door she came through gave her a chance to stay out of the sight of the person at the desk. Veronica took full advantage and managed to stay out of sight of Cindy who was scanning the lobby for any initial sign of trouble, a concerned look on her face.
Veronica slid along the wall, slowly sneaking behind the reception desk. She got right up behind the unsuspecting woman. She was getting ready to strike when Cindy’s cell phone rang.
Veronica froze. She then stepped back slightly.
Cindy answered. “What’s up” and then after a moment said “you know you’re not supposed to call me when I’m working. We’ve got some kind of trouble going on here.”
After another pause she said “I’m sure it’s nothing, stop worrying. I gotta go.” After another pause Cindy giggled and said “bye”.
As she put down her phone, the concerned look returned to her face and she again began scanning the room. She started to turn, almost as if she sensed something behind her.
Veronica never let it happen. She clamped her hand on the junction of Cindy’s neck and shoulder. Cindy’s mouth opened but the only sound that came out was a quiet gasp as her eyes began to roll back. Then her eyelids closed, she let out a soft moan and went limp with the only thing preventing her head from falling to the desk being Veronica’s grip on her neck.
Veronica slowly lowered the brunette’s head to the desk. She admired Cindy’s peaceful and pretty face for a moment before clicking on the radio that she had taken from Nancy and changed the channel to three before taping the ear piece, “Lobby secure also the guard that was coming will not be a problem either.”
With that, she lightly stroked Cindy cheek, giving her an injection before leaning forward and kissing the slumbering woman on the forehead. “Sweet dreams honey,” she whispered as she sat Cindy back up and adjusted her so that she would sit limply in her seat with her head hanging over her chest and hands inert on her lap. She then stuffed her bag under the desk only taking her dart pistol with her before slipping back into the shadows to be better watch the lobby.

“Command do you copy?” Halina asked into her radio. “Damn…” she cursed looking around the deserted garage. The guard could feel that there was something wrong. Suddenly she heard the door to the stairwell close and open behind her. Spinning around and expecting to see one of her fellow guards or even her boss. A chill came over her when she saw there was no one there. “Can anybody copy me?” She tried her radio once more and got no response.
Cursing she withdrew her .45 and cautiously moved towards the stairwell door letting the handgun lead. As she got to the door, it suddenly flung open with such force that it knocked her weapon from her grip and sent her tumbling backwards onto her ample backside. Without even looking who had opened the door Halina scrambled for her sidearm on hands and knees. She had only touched the .45 when she felt a sharp pinch on the meat of her backside. Halina let out a yelp and reached for her butt. She felt a dart like object protruding from her left buttock and pulled it out. Feeling a sudden wave of weakness wash over she managed to turn around and focused on the blurriness of a uniform clad woman standing over her as her senses faded to black.
“Nice and easy,” Annabelle whispered blowing the barrel of her dart gun before stuffing it back into her bag. Moving over to the unconscious woman she reached down and took hold of her ankles. Leaning back Annabelle began to drag Halina, as she did so the guard’s limp hands trailed behind her and her uniform dress rode up revealing that she had on black panties under her hosiery. Soon Halina was propped up in a seated position in the stairwell, head sunken into chest, hands lifeless at her sides and booted toes canted outward in front of her. Annabelle secured and disabled Halina’s dropped sidearm in the stairwell before heading up the stairs towards the lobby. “I’m coming up,” she said calmly as she climbed the steps.
“Copy that, I’ll be expecting you,” Veronica replied.
A moment later Annabelle was in the lobby standing in front of the reception desk with Veronica standing on the other side, Cindy’s slumbering form sat between them. “Good job on the guards,” Annabelle said as she went through her bag and retrieved a black slim digital camera along with her dart gun. She replaced the holstered gun with the dart gun before slipping .45 into the bag and handing it over to Veronica. “I’m heading up, should only take me ten minutes, watch the door.”
“Got it, good luck,” Veronica replied taking Annabelle’s bag and stuffing it under the desk next to her own.
The sixth floor was eerily quiet. Even though that Annabelle knew she and Veronica had removed all the threats she still moved quietly keeping her senses clear. Walking down the carpeted hallways Annabelle peered into empty offices reading name plates mounted near their doors. Annabelle finally found the office she was looking for, it was corner office and oddly enough unlike the other offices on the floor its lights were still on. She withdrew her dart pistol and held it at eye level in both hands. Carefully she entered the office following the dart gun. Scanning the room she came to the quick conclusion that it was clear. Holstering the dart gun she looked at her watch gauging her time before pulling out her digital camera. Annabelle worked from left to right moving around the office opening filing cabinets and shuffling through papers. She was so focused on her search that she didn’t notice the private bathroom door in the office slowly opening.

Rosalind Hale peeked out the bathroom and spotted what looked like a tall dark haired guard rifling through her papers. The woman’s back was to her, she had a feeling that there was something off about this woman. Rosalind quietly slipped off her heels, with her panty hosed clad feet she moves silently into her office. Keeping her eyes on the intruder, who was now using her camera on some documents, Rosalind silently reached into a nearby end table. From the table she produced a stun pistol. The pistol was manufactured by Citimatics and produced a single bolt of electricity that rendered targets unconscious for a few hours. Rosalind raised the stun gun up to eye level and took aim.
The non lethal weapon popped hitting Annabelle between the shoulder blades. Her body tensed up going rigid dropping her camera. She only felt the jolt of pain for a second before all of her senses faded to black. Rosalind watched with a smirk as the security uniform clad woman crumpled to the ground in boneless fashion. Keeping the stun gun trained on the intruder Rosalind moved to her purse and removed her cell phone. She hit the speed dial button before holding the device up to her ear. “Aimee, I need you here now, bring a team with you. We have a situation.”

Aimee Santos was a short powerfully built woman who looked like a fighter through and through. She possessed long dark hair and blue eyes. At thirty-seven years old she was member of the senior staff within the Citimatics corporate ranks serving as the Project Safire head of operations. Aimee looked up at the six story building known within the company as DPC (Document Processing Center) 17. She was seated in the passenger front seat of the Citimatics Chevy Tahoe. The Tahoe was one of two that was pulling up to the rear loading dock of the building. Both SUV’s parked and shut off their engines. Aimee, slipping a cigarette between her lips, opened the door and stepped out. The operations boss was clad in a tailor fitted cropped leather jacket over a pair of dark legging that showed off her muscular legs. She stood on a pair of knee high black leather high heeled boots. Unlike the company’s security officers, the boots were made of real leather. Finishing her look was a right thigh holster carrying a custom Kimber TLE handgun.
Following Aimee were nine members of Project Safire. They were all female and dressed in dark body hugging cat suits and knee high heeled boots. The women were varied in race, height and build but were all athletically fit. They were equipped with gun belts carrying stun guns and spare clips for the submachine guns suspended in front of them by three point harnesses. The women wore their hair tightly tied back in buns and goggles covering their eyes along wireless ear pieces for communications. The women each had a neural chip surgically implanted at the base of their skulls enabling them to have superior combat skills essentially making them ‘super warriors’ of sorts. The chips were called Safire and their only downside was that it turned their wearers into a mindless puppets. The ‘project’, as it was called by those select few within the company who knew about it, had twenty-four of these puppet warriors.
Aimee looked over the line of the nine women standing before her, “A-Team secure the perimeter, use stun guns only unless deadly force is observed,” she ordered and four of the women darted off into the shadows. Turning to the remaining five women she continued, “Safire One, Two and Three head to the garage and secure it.” The three women silently nodded and headed off as ordered. “Safire Four and Five with me, we’re heading in.”

Rosalind had dragged Annabelle to the middle of her office. The dark haired CIA operative now lay sprawled out with her hands over head and booted legs spread wide. Her head was slightly turned to the right with her jaw slack and blue eyes only opened into slits. “Let’s see who we have here…” the redhead cooed as she knelt down beside Annabelle’s unconscious form. Rosalind first removed the combat belt and checked the holstered weapon seeing that the pistol grip didn’t match the standard handgun that Citimatics security officers were issued. Putting the utility belt aside after removing the unfamiliar weapon and checking its over, Rosalind concluded it was a dart gun loaded with non-lethal ammo. Putting the dart gun beside her Rosalind continued her search, systematically patting down Annabelle she noted that according the name plate on the uniform it had belonged to V. Hughes.
With the initial pat down not turning up anything useful, Rosalind roughly rolled Annabelle’s limp tall frame on to her face with her arms flopping around like wet noodles and unzipped the uniform dress. She then jerked it south revealing a strapless black bra and bikini cut black panties under the pantyhose. Rolling Annabelle back on her face she unzipped and stripped off the boots. Next followed by the pantyhose. “Looks like you’re not hiding anything unusual,” Rosalind cooed running her hands over Annabelle’s taunt mid-section, “You are sexy though I must admit,” she added looking at the unconscious woman’s face. Picking up the dart gun she fired a shot into Annabelle’s exposed thigh. Annabelle only let out a moan jerking for a second before going limp again. “I think you’ll make a perfect candidate for Project Safire.”

Veronica was looking out of the glass door that faced out the front of the building and glass front wall of the lobby making sure no unwanted visitors arrived. She was starting to think she should have stolen a guard uniform as she would be less suspicious to anyone who came into the lobby and saw her in the shadows. Of course that would only work if they didn’t notice Cindy’s deep and peaceful slumber at the desk.
Veronica then suddenly began to get that uneasy feeling that had come with years of training and experience. That feeling was of incoming danger. Something was up, she just knew it. A slight sound from the rear stairwell confirmed the feeling.
She looked around the lobby and in the far corner, away from the back stairwell, was what looked like janitor’s closet. Hopefully it was unlocked and she could fit. She bolted for the door and it was, thankfully and somewhat surprisingly, unlocked. She squeezed in next to a rather bad smelling mop bucket and other cleaning equipment and supplies. There wasn’t much room for her.
Just as the door closed, Aimee with her two Safire girls in tow, stun guns drawn, appeared. Aimee tapped her earpiece. “All units, be careful, we found three guards out cold in the stairwell.” She paused for a moment looking at desk. “And one down in the lobby.” While this was happening Veronica was realizing there was no way to lock the closet from the inside.
Aimee then pulled out a set of goggles similar to what her girls were wearing and slipped them on over her eyes. The goggles had an infrared mode that showed heat signatures. She activated the mode and slowly scanned the lobby. It first picked up the heat given off by Cindy’s motionless body and some hot spots caused by lights. Then, as it ran down the wall a warm shape appeared behind the door to the closet.
Aimee nodded to her two underlings who proceeded toward the closet.
The two women, with blank stares under their goggles caused by the Safire chips, walked to the door and stood before it, weapons aimed at the door. Aimee then approached and stood between and slightly behind her two girls.
“Okay, time for you to come out of the closet.” She called enjoying the little joke in her choice of words.
Veronica suddenly thought that maybe the cleaning staff uniform was better than a guard uniform. She really only had one chance. After ditching the radio and earpiece she opened the door slowly as if tentative and frightened. She used the same routine she had used to fool Suzanna in the stairwell. “Oh thank God you’re here. This woman came in dressed as a guard. She knocked out the guard at the desk. She didn’t see me as I was getting the vacuum so I hid in here.”
Aimee looked at Veronica and said nothing. She was obviously not as easy to fool as Suzanna. Besides, even if Veronica really was an innocent cleaning staff member, she really didn’t care.
“Stun her number five” was all Aimee said nodding sideways to the woman on her left. Before Veronica could do or say anything else there was a crackling electrical pop and the electric charge shot out catching Veronica in the midsection. She only had time for a sharp cry before her eyes bulged, rolled upward and closed. She was already out before she hit the floor.
Aimee fished out her phone and hit speed dial, “Ms. Hale, we caught an intruder in lobby. I counted four guards out so far. My girls are checking the garage and securing the perimeter. I’m sure we’ll find the others out as well as the cleaning girl.”
“Okay, well I have one up here who will not be awake any time some. What is the condition of yours?” Rosalind asked.
“She’s out for the moment,” Aimee replied nudging Veronica’s limp form with the toe of her boot.
“Okay get a transport team here, let’s get them back to the compound and find out what they want. After that I think we have some new candidates for the project,” Rosalind ordered as she knelt down next to Annabelle and removed the woman’s watch from her limp wrist.
“What do you want to do about the guards and the cleaning girl?”
“Leave the cleaning girl here, she’s done when it comes to her time with the company. As for the guards I think an ample punishment for them is for them to join the project. There shouldn’t be any objections I think?”
“You got it boss,” replied Aimee before the line went dead.
At that moment the Safire girl who was numbered four approached Aimee. “Number three reports that they located Honda Civic with three women in it on the lower level. All are unconscious. Two of them are in their bra and panties.” Aimee looked down at Veronica and her cleaning staff uniform. Just then she heard the ding of an elevator arriving and moment later Rosalind was at her side. The redhead covered in expensive white wool long coat and a leather brief case in her hands. She looked down at scrub clad Veronica with her subordinate. “Wasn’t by chance your woman upstairs was in guard uniform was she?”
“She was, she’s a little more comfortable now however,” simply replied Rosalind with a grin.
“Okay, hopefully we have all of our unwanted guests.”
“Good,” Rosalind nodded. “I found these on the one upstairs,” she then said handing the dart pistol and camera to Aimee after removing them from her brief case. “If you have everything secured here I’m going to head home, I’ll see you in the morning.”
“You got it boss,” Aimee said as she examined the items in her hands.
“Rosalind looked over her shoulder, “I want the guards on the surgical table tonight.”
Aimee looked back at her boss, “Got it,” she simply replied. Rosalind nodded and made her way towards the parking garage elevators her heels clacking loudly on the marble floor as she walked.
Looking back down at Veronica’s still form and then back at the pistol, Aimee took aim and fired single dart. The dart easily pierced the thin scrub material that covered the dark haired woman’s breasts. In return Veronica lets out a sensuous moan before going silent and still. “Number five take her out to the loading dock,” Aimee ordered. The Safire operator complied and reached down and hoisted Veronica over her should and headed towards the back of building. Turning to number four she ordered, “Go up to Ms. Hale’s office and retrieve the downed intruder and take them out to loading dock.” The woman complied with nod and made her way toward the elevator lobby.
Tapping her earpiece Aimee then ordered, “Numbers one, two and three bring up the ladies from the garage to the loading dock. A-team fall back into the building to secure and to proceed to clean up operations.” Walking over to Cindy’s slumbering form Aimee jerked the sleeping guards face into view by her hair. She looked at the girl’s slack face, “Your incompetence just earned you a promotion of sorts,” she scoffed before letting the guard’s head drop back down heavily over her chest.

With the arrival of the transport team came an additional six Safire operatives, another Tahoe and a Citimatics black delivery van. The van was backed up against loading dock while the three SUVs were parked in front of it ready to provide escort when everything was done. Safire operator number 12 was a tall Asian woman with short close cropped dark hair that was styled in a spiky fashion. In her past life she was a semi-pro volleyball player and a Citimatics engineer that had crossed Rosalind Hale. Safire operator number 11 was a bleach blonde tanned skinned woman who was a former Citimatics HR representative who had gotten nosy with missing employees. The two mindless women were currently assigned to the cargo van and charged with loading it.
Veronica and Annabelle had been loaded into the van first and sat limply on a bench at the front of the van with their backs against the wall that separated the cargo area and the cab. Black leather straps were wrapped around the waists to prevent them from falling while the van was in transit. Annabelle was only clad in her dark undergarments and barefooted sat with her long legs extended in front her and naked toes canted outward. Her arms were limp at her sides while her head was thrown back and jaw slack and hanging. Veronica sat still dressed in Ashley’s scrubs with her legs extended like Annabelle’s with her hands inert on her thighs while her head rested on Annabelle’s bare shoulder. Veronica’s slack face bore peaceful look and lips even a slight grin on them.
Since the failed security team was scheduled to be operated on as soon as they were taken to the Safire compound they were to be stripped out of their uniforms before being transported. Sitting on a bench on the right side of the van were guards that 12 and 11 had already finished loading. Cindy sat limply, head sunken into her chest clad only in a red thong while her chest was naked. The girl had decided to go braless for the night. Next to her sitting with her head resting on Cindy’s shoulder was Vivian dressed in her black matching bra and panties. At the end of the bench was tall dark skinned Nancy who sat limp with her head also thrown back. The African American guard had gone commando for the night so she was stark naked showing all. She had decent breasts capped with dark pointed nipples; her midriff was toned while her sex was covered in mass of dark hair. All three women had the leather straps around their hips.
Mary Rife was carried into the van next by 12 and 11 from under arms and knees. The brunette thirty year old was clad in simple blue plain Jane cotton bra and panties. She was limply sat down next to Veronica and across from Cindy. Mary’s hands were palms up and lifeless on the bench at her sides while head rested on her right shoulder. She was strapped in before 11 and 12 headed back to the loading dock.
Out on the loading dock were the remaining building guards, head guard Suzanna Harris and Halina Travis. Both women already had their utility belts and radios removed and laid next to each, Suzanna had her arms raised above her head while Halina’s were at her sides. There was a growing pile of uniforms and boots nearby, the weapons and equipment had already been stored away by a couple of the other Safire operatives. Number 11 knelt down at Halina’s feet and unzipped her boots and peeled them off while number 12 pulled the short stocky dark skinned guard into a seated position. Halina’s head heavily lulled over her chest as 12 unzipped the back of the uniform dress. With a little team work 11 and 12 managed to peel the dress and pantyhose off the inert agent at the same time. Halina was the lifted up from under her arms and knees and carried towards the van. The muscular guard had smallish breasts held up by a purple sports bra while her sex was covered by black camel toe revealing boy-shorts style panties. Once Halina was secured next to Mary, 11 and 12 were back on the loading dock kneeling over Suzanna.
Aimee sat at the reception desk going through the two messenger bags that were found during the sweep the lobby. The bag naturally didn’t yield any information on who the two women were that invaded the office building. She did conclude which bag belonged to whom thanks to clothing and shoes which were neatly packed within. The bags were filled with what she was believed to be sleep agents and different tools to disperse said agents. She found a set of keys belonging to a Lexus that was reported parked in the garage by number Two. According to bag and the clothing the car belonged the taller intruder that her boss had taken out. Aimee started to repack the gear into the bags just as one of Safire operatives appeared before her. “Are we good to go number Six?”
Number Six was a dark haired girl with green eyes and was a former Citimatics intelligence agent, “Yes ma’am, transport has reported the van has been loaded and building sweeps has been complete there is no evidence that we were ever here.”
“Good, let’s roll out,” Aimee said standing and handing the two messenger bags to number Six. “Take these back to the compound with you,” she then picked up the Lexus key fob that she left out, “I’m gonna take another ride back after I check the van.”
“Roger that,” number Six replied taking the bags and turning to leave.
“Well it’s been fun,” Aimee then said turning and looking at Ashley Reed limply sitting in the second seat of the reception desk. The cleaning staffer was still only clad in her flowery undergarments. She patted the blonde over the head, “Sleep tight when you wake tomorrow you’ll be out of a job.”
A moment later Aimee grinned as she looked into the back of the van full with half naked in women. She noted that one of the guards were completely naked, while another one was topless as she stepped into the van. Suzanna the head guards was now only dressed in set of hot pink underwear that resembled a bikini more than undergarments. The blonde security head sat wilted like the other seven women in the van with her head leaning on Halina’s naked shoulder. Aimee made her way towards the front of the van stepping over bare legs as she did so. “Well I think you came to the party a little overdressed,” she said looking down at Veronica’s flaccid form.
Kneeling down she untied the white sneakers and peeled them off along with the white socks underneath. Moving up and working under the leather strap that was wrapped around Veronica’s hips Aimee undid the drawstrings of the scrub bottoms and began slipping them off her hips. She looked up at Veronica’s sleeping face and smiled at the unconscious woman’s lips being in slight grin. “I bet you like taking your clothes off,” she said tapping Veronica on the nose before removing the scrub bottoms the rest of the way revealing the dark haired woman’s red satin panties. Next Veronica’s top was pulled off leaving her only clad on her red panties and black lace bra.
Standing up Aimee looked at the two intruders who had taken out six of their security officers. Currently the two women looked harmless at the moment, Veronica now sat with bare legs stretched out in front of her, her arms lifeless at her sides while her head was sunken into her chest. Her partner sat in similar fashion but with her head thrown back and jaw hanging open. Aimee leaned forward and pushed Annabelle’s lips closed. She smiled as her mouth dropped back open, “Most be a talker…” Looking over the two women once more Aimee got a devious idea.
Aimee handed the bundle of clothing to number 11 after stepping out of the van, “Looks good, get them back to the compound. Keep the prisoners locked up, I’ll deal with them in morning.”
“Yes ma’am,” number 11 replied grabbing the bundle of clothing from Aimee.
Looking back into the van Aimee smiled at the sight of a naked Veronica and Annabelle. Veronica had nice round breasts capped with dark nipples while her sex was shaven clean. Her partner Annabelle had smaller round breasts capped with rosy nipples while her sex was shaven into the shape of a heart. “See you later ladies.”
Charlie06

Re: " Project Safire" by Meditions and Charlie06

Post by Charlie06 »

It's shame that this project was never completed it was going places. I have some unreleased acts. I guess I can post what I have as a way to make up for some lost time. I'll post what Act 2. Enjoy. I have Act 3 but its not complete.

Act 2

Next day…Safire Compound
Annabelle’s eyes slowly fluttered open. She immediately realized she was in a holding cell of some sort. Feeling the coolness around her she also realized that she was in the buff, her hands had been placed over her naked breasts. She was lying on a cot that was covered in a cheap wool sheet and a single pillow. Sitting up on her elbows she looked around her taking in the cell. On a cot across the cell was Veronica who was equally naked and lying on a similarly furnished cot. Her dark haired partner was also in the buff and laid with arms over her head and legs crossed at the ankles. Annabelle let her head clear a little bit more before getting up and padding over to the single cell door that sat between the two cots. The door was large and metal with small window in the center that looked outside of the cell. Coming up to it from the so she could peer out without being seen. Looking out, she noted that the cell let out into a small room. The room appeared to empty but for a desk and chair. Sitting in the chair was an attractive, young looking woman.
The woman was eighteen year old Rachel Sylvester. She had been hired as a security officer and was assigned to Safire Project for a small pay jump from a normal security officer. She had a slim build with a shapely chest standing at about five-feet, eight-inches tall. The lone guard had long light brunette hair and pretty icy blue eyes. Rachel was sitting facing toward the cell door. In her hands was a well-used fashion magazine that she was carelessly flipping through. Her focus was in the magazine and had not realized that she was being spied on.
Annabelle took another moment to observe the guard. She was clad in a black once piece bodysuit that hugged the girl’s slender athletic body. The suit looked to be made of some sort of leather material and armor like padding sewn into the knees, shoulders and elbows. On the guard’s slender hips was a black utility belt that contained a Taser and also a rather wicked looking TEC-9 machine pistol. Annabelle then ducked down and moved over towards Veronica’s cot. She looked down at her friend’s ample breasts and couldn’t help herself, as she fondled the perfectly round orbs. Regaining her composure she started to gently nudge her partner. After a moment, Veronica moaned sexily and smacked her lips as she began to stir.
It took a moment before Veronica opened her eyes and looked around taking in her surroundings. Annabelle stepped back to let her partner gain her bearings. Looking down at herself and then at her partner Veronica came to the realization that they were naked. She grinned seeing the heart shape patch of hair of her friend’s snatch. “That’s cute,” she gestured with her eyes. “I see nothing has changed from college.”
“How would you know?” Annabelle asked shocked while blushing.
“You suck at holding your alcohol…” replied Veronica simply as she sat up and let her eyes wander her friend’s nude body. It had been a while but Annabelle’s body still looked marvelous in the buff.
Annabelle shook the revelation and got back on mission, “Looks like there is one guard outside. She’s just a kid though but she’s armed with a TEC-9.
“Have you tried talking to her?” Veronica asked as she swung her naked legs off the cot.
“No, I haven’t been awake that long…I’m pretty sure they hit us with our own stuff.”
Veronica stood and stretched massaging her shoulders, “Feels that way. Let’s see if we can find a way out of here,” she added as she padded over to the cell door window. She peered out, forgetting to try to stay out of sight; she made just enough movement to catch the guard’s attention. The brunette sentry quickly reached for a hand held radio strapped to her belt and spoke into it. Veronica couldn’t make out what the guard was saying but turned to her partner with a grim look, “looks like we’re about to meet our captors.”
“Great…” Annabelle muttered.
A few minutes later outer door of the holding area opened by another black clad female sentry who held it open as Aimee Santos entered the room prompting Rachel to stand up at attention. The guard who had opened door, closed door behind her and stepped into the room trailing Aimee to stand at attention a step behind. Just before the door was closed, Veronica noted that there was another guard posted in the hall. The new guard was named Natasha Ryan who stood at about five-feet, five-inches. She had blue eyes and wore her long straight blonde hair loose, letting it fall just past her shoulders.
Aimee was dressed in all black, her short but powerful body was covered in tailor fitted leather skirt suit, which jacket showed off her bust well, the skirt hugged her well sculpted backside and sat knee length while her legs were masked in dark hose. She stood in black spiked heels, which upped her height by at least six inches. Her dark hair was tied back in a loose bun that was held together by a pair of silver chopsticks. She peeked into the cell window and eyed to the two naked women who did nothing to cover up but stared back at her with defiance. “Sluts,” she said with grin eying the heart shaped patch of hair that covered Annabelle’s womanhood.
“I guess it’s time for some answers,” Aimee said after stepping back from the window. She turned to Rachel, “Call escort and then have another guard come in here.” Rachel quickly did as she was told using her radio and then opening the door and peeked out into the hall to summon her backup.
The hallway guard stepped in and stood at attention next Natasha. She was dressed similarly to the two other guards. Her name was Cierra McMillan. She stood at five-foot, seven-inches and light brown almost blonde hair. Like the other guards, she was athletically fit though her bust was clearly larger than her two colleagues.
“I want you two to cover them when the door opens,” Aimee ordered gesturing at Cierra and Natasha. As on cue both guards held up their TEC-9s at the ready. She then moved up the cell window and ordered, “Step back against the wall, I have you covered…I would like answers but I don’t have to have them.”
Knowing that they didn’t really have a tactical or any kind of advantage, Veronica and Annabelle stepped back against the back of the cell. Rachel opened the cell door while the remaining guards aimed their machine pistols at the two naked women. Ten awkward silent moments later the outer door was opened and two women entered. The new women were dressed and equipped like the other three sentries though their bodysuits were colored a dark yellow. They also looked a little older than the black clad guards, making them look a little senior at least in rank.
The dark yellow clad guards were considered mid-level in rank with the special detachment that was assigned to the Safire Project. The two that had just entered the room were Mindy Charzic and Camille Symons. Mindy was twenty-two with dark mousy hair and green eyes and noticeably round breasts thanks to her mustard colored bodysuit. Camille was thirty-one of age with blonde hair and dull blue eyes. Like Mindy her suit help amplified the shape of her bust, unlike her younger partner she had wedding band her right ring finger.
Aimee pointed at Annabelle, “Take her to interrogation.” Mindy and Camille entered the cell under the watch of the two black clad girls. They each took hold of each of Annabelle’s arms; Annabelle naturally resisted but stopped seeing that it was pointless. She surrendered and let the two women drag her out from the cell. Once they had Annabelle out of the cell, Aimee pointed at Natasha, “You come with us, make sure she doesn’t get any silly ideas.” The blonde guard holstered her machine pistol but left her hand on it and stepped behind Annabelle as the two other women led her out of the holding area with Aimee leading. Cierra followed closing the door behind her but retook her position out in the hall. Rachel mean while closed the door to the cell and retook her spot at the desk.
Veronica knew she had to do something and do it fast. She as fairly certain the interrogation that Annabelle would be going through would not be pleasant. Annabelle was an experience CIA officer she was more than capable to handle such an interrogation but everyone had their limits. Thinking quickly and looking around the sparse cell she noted the sheets on the cots along with the support beams covering the ceilings. A plan formulated in her head, it was farfetched to say the least but it was all she had.
In the outer room, the lovely young Rachel was back looking through her fashion magazine when she suddenly heard what sounded like gagging from within the cell. She leapt from her seat moving to the cell window in one motion. Her blue eyes went wide as saucers when she saw what was happening. The lone prisoner was suspended from one of the cell’s support beams. There was bed sheet noose around her neck, her head slumped forward and her naked toes inches from the tiled floor. Even though she really didn’t have orders to keep the prisoners safe, her natural instincts kicked in as she unlocked the cell door and quickly entered.
The reaction was exactly what Veronica had been counting on. She had figured the guard looked naïve and green enough to fall for the ploy. The whole shock of the hanging naked woman overshadowed the fact that Veronica had used the second bed sheet to make a sling like harness that prevented the noose from really choking her. She thanked her hours skydiving and mountain climbing classes. She had to keep her act possum act up in order not reveal her ruse but she felt the guard wrap her arms around her thighs and lifted her upward in order to take some of the pressure away from the noose. She couldn’t help to smile inwardly as her naked snatch rubbed against the leather like material of the guard’s bodysuit.
Rachel was lifting Veronica’s surprisingly heavy body upward when she looked up and noticed the second bed sheet. Before she could act however, Veronica’s left hand came to life, with fingers pinching a small spot in between the back of neck and shoulder. Rachel felt a sharp pain and opened her mouth to scream only to have no sound come out which only sent her into a panic. This panic was amplified when she realized she couldn’t move followed by a feeling of confusion and disorientation. Darkness soon followed as her eyes uncontrollably rolled back into her head. Then she knew no more, she was official ‘off duty’ and fast asleep.
Veronica released her powerful grip and let Rachel’s sexy body crumple to the cell floor with a soft thud. She then pulled her head from the noose and undid her safety sling letting herself silently drop down. Veronica knelt down next to Rachel’s lifeless form and lifted an eyelid to make sure the brunette was truly out. The whites of her eye confirmed that nerve pinch had done its job. She eyed the uniform, the guard was her height and with the flexible material that bodysuit was made out of the height was all the mattered. Veronica poked Rachel’s breasts feeling the suit; the material should conform to her body easily. She was about to start stripping the girl when she got an idea.
Leaving Rachel sprawled out slumbering in the cell. Veronica approached the door leading to the hall. She had to hope that the sentry had not remained in position, but she was fairly confident that she had though. The big thing was if another sentry had joined her. As luck would have it though, Cierra was by herself in the hall. As expected the sight of a naked Veronica completely caught the brown haired guard by surprise. Cierra didn’t even have time to react as Veronica grabbed from behind, neck in a textbook Muay Thai clinch and jerked her into the room all the while throwing a few knees into her mid-section. The knees were crushing and sucked the air out of the guard’s lungs. Veronica let her go and quickly closed the door behind her. Before the staggering Cierra could fully recover, Veronica shoved her head hard into the wall and the girl crumpled to the ground in a semi-conscious heap.
Cierra was weakly trying to stand back up when Veronica helped her up and guided her over to the desk. Veronica sat the guard on it while she was moaning and mumbling incoherently while her head rolled around on neck with eyes barely open. After steadying her by grasping her shoulder, Veronica delivered a stiff and hard karate chop to the side of her neck. Cierra grunted before going limp and falling back on the desk. Her arms were wide and hung over the edges while her booted feet were still planted on the floor.
Veronica hooked her arms under Cierra’s armpits and dragged her off the desk and into the cell laying her down next to Rachel. She needed to act fast before someone came looking for the hall guard. Finding Annabelle was a priority too as well as getting out of where ever they were trapped. She figured that ending up naked was grounds enough for a retreat. Kneeling over the two slumbering guards she got to work.
She had initially planned on coming back to Rachel and stealing her uniform but since the bodysuits were able to conform to any type of body she decided to take Cierra’s suit. It helped that she curious how the busty guard looked out of it. Veronica quickly slid Cierra’s boots off. Next came the utility belt and after sitting the limp guard up with one hand as she stretched the shoulders of the bodysuit one at a time so she could start peeling it down Cierra’s torso. As the suit came down, the guard’s big breasts which were braless were exposed. She then lowered Cierra’s head back to the floor and lifted legs up by the ankles while working the leather like outfit downward. As it made its way south towards Cierra’s naked feet it revealed that she had gone commando for her shift. With the girl utterly naked, Veronica quickly pulled the suit on, enjoying it warmth. As expected the flexible material wrapped around Veronica’s body like glove and she was surprised how good it felt.
Veronica had just slipped on Cierra’s boots which felt a little big for her when she heard Rachel moaning. A few seconds later the girl began to stir. “Oh no honey, it’s not time for you to wake up,” Veronica cooed as she wrapped the utility belt around her hips. Kneeling down she reached out and gave Rachel another nerve pinch. The brunette let out a soft groan before slipping back into dreamland. She knew neither girl would stay unconscious for long. Therefore, she dragged Cierra’s body around so that one girl’s feet would be where the other’s head was. She then rolled Rachel’s limp form up on top of Cierra’s equally boneless form. Veronica adjusted it so that each of the girl’s nose and mouth was against the other’s intimate zones. She then used the sheets to tie the girls tightly together in just such a way that not only couldn’t they move but will still being able to breath, any cries for help would be muffled by the other’s womanhood, while in all probability simultaneously providing some forced pleasure to the other guard, more so Cierra since she was in the buff but Rachel’s suit was tightness to stimulate something. Luckily for Rachel, Cierra was cleanly shaved so hopefully it wouldn’t tickle too much. With that, Veronica hurried to the door and made her exit after checking if the coast was clear.
Joanna Gibson pushed opened the double doors that led into the pre-ops room of the medical wing. Following her was her friend and co-worker Whitney Price. Both women were employed as nurses by Citimatics, specifically within the highly classified Safire Project. They had both come from hospitals and had ten years of experience between them. Both would have been able to work in any hospital in the country but Citimatics offered them a hefty paycheck for very little work. Joanna was the older of the two nurses being thirty-three years old, while Whitney was three years behind her. Both nurses were dressed in light blue medical scrubs under mid-length lab coats with their hair covered by light blue surgical caps while they walked in standard looking black medical clogs. Joanna was the taller one of the pair being slender and fit thanks to her many years running track in high school and college. She possessed dark skin and kinky short close cropped hair under her cap. Whitney was curvier than her friend and few inches shorter as well. She was a brunette with a cute round face and dark eyes.
The pre-ops room had white tiled floors with stainless steels walls, cabinets and counters. Florescent lights lit the room, giving it bright and sterile look. In the center of the room were three gurneys with dark padded surfaces. On the gurneys were the still and unconscious forms of security officers’ Mary Rife, Halina Travis and Cindy Schenck. They were the last of the security personnel to be entered into the project. Their three co-workers had gone under the knife the night before upon arrival. Officer Nancy Blandon who was now Number 27 had just left surgery a couple of hours prior. Having worked through the night the two surgeons that did the Safire procedure wanted a few hours sack time before moving on to the last three, it was neural sugary after all, a mistake from a drowsy surgeon could potentially waste a Safire Chip.
Whitney moved over to one of counters and pulled open a drawer and cabinet. She removed a metal tray from the drawer before piling items on it from the cabinet. As she gathered the items Joanna moved over to the gurney that carried Mary Rife and looked over the girl’s unconscious form as she reached into her scrub bottoms pockets and fished out a pair of latex gloves. Mary was clad in plain Jane blue cotton undergarments while her skin was covered in goose bumps thanks to the slight chill in the room. Slipping on the gloves she is joined by Whitney who had placed her collected items on a surgical cart and wheeled it towards the gurney, she then herself slipped on a pair of latex gloves that she withdrew from her own pockets. She looked over at Mary’s peaceful face, “Shall we start?”
Joanna peeled off the panties revealing Mary’s neatly trimmed snatch before pulling the slumbering guard into a seated position so that Whitney could work the bra clasps. The bra then joined the panties as Mary is laid back down as Joanna prepared a syringe from the surgical cart. The syringe was loaded with a sedative that would render Mary into a comatose state until another drug was given after the surgical procedure to bring her out of the state. Whitney checked over Mary’s vitals with a stethoscope and blood pressure cuff as Joanna prepared a paper medical gown. The gown would leave the wearer’s entire back side exposed and fell down just past the crouch area. After the medical tools were pulled off of Mary, Joanna pulled on the gown and tied around Mary’s neck. The gown was straighten slightly and Mary’s nerveless hands were placed over her stomach before the two nurses moved on.
Halina Travis was on the next gurney and was clad in black boxer style panties and a purple sports bra. Whitney looked over the short but strongly built woman with an admiring eye. “This one is kinda hot…” she said running her gloved hands down Halina’s sports bra covered bust and down her exposed taunt abs. Whitney wasn’t into women at least as far as she knew but she always admired them especially the ones with fit and tight bodies.
“Yeah, I guess she’s alright…but there have been better that we’ve seen,” Joanna replied and pointed as she picked up Halina’s limp right arm from the wrist and shook it, Halina’s right hand shook flaccidly. Joanna continued to play with the woman’s limp fingers as she added, “I have to admit there is certain feeling of lust to be in full control of these women especially the strong looking ones.”
“You feel it too?” Whitney asked smiling moving to the end of the gurney and playing Halina’s naked feet. She lifted the woman’s powerful left leg and flexed the foot all the while playing its toes. The dark skinned guard’s face remained at peace and not aware of what was happening around her. Whitney eyed Halina’s large calf muscle flex as she worked the foot enjoying the fact that she was working the woman’s muscle.
Joanna dropped Halina’s hand and moved to the head of the gurney. She traced Halina’s lips with her gloved hands and replied, “You bet I feel it’s better to know that if they were awake they would probably kick our asses.” She thumbed Halina’s eyes open and examined them smiling at the fact that they were rolled back into her head.
On the other end of the table Whitney was done playing with the woman’s leg and placed it back down. She then started to massaged Halina’s womanhood through the panties. “I wonder if she feels this?”
“Let’s ask her,” Joanna said with and smile and looked down at Halina’s slack face, “Are you getting horny darling?” She then began to work the woman’s jaw up and down and replied, “I don’t feel a fucking thing…I’m limp as a noodle.” She mimicked and laughed a throaty laugh.
Whitney laughed as she continued to press Halina’s sex through the thin material of the boxer like panties. “I think it’s time we get back to work and get her naked.”
“I agree,” Joanna mimicked once more moving Halina’s lips.
Both nurses chuckled a little more before they got back to work. Halina’s panties were removed to reveal black curled mass the covered her sex. Her sports bra would follow next showing that the athletic woman was a bet flat chested by her dark nipples stood erect once revealed. Her vitals were checked after she was injected and a gown was pulled on before the pair moved to the last unconscious form in the room.
Cindy Schenck was laid out the gurney topless with erected pink nipples while her sex was covered by a thin red thong. She was tall with a slender athletic frame and as the two nurses loomed over her they couldn’t help but look at her natural perfectly round natural breasts in envy. Whitney fondled the breasts a bit as Joanna readied the last syringe on the tray. “This bitch was ready for a party after work,” the brunette nurse as she twisted Cindy’s pink nipples.
“That’s too bad for her that she ended up here…in any case I think she’ll end up naked just the same,” Joanna said with a grin as she moved over Cindy’s slack face. She then peeled open Cindy’s eyelids and to her shock saw that the guard’s brown eyes were looking right back up at her. “What the he…” she started to say just as Cindy’s right hand shot up. Joanna saw a flash of the right fist head her way but before she knew it her senses had faded.
Whitney looked over in shock and surprise as her friend seemly fell out of sight. Before she could react though something hard hit her on that side of this head sending her tumbling the floor clutching the side of her face. She looked up blurry eyed as the topless brunette gracefully hopped off the gurney like a ninja. Whitney figured she had gotten hit with the woman’s knee. She was about to call out in horror but before she could the topless woman was upon her, straddling her at the waist. She was fast, scary fast Whitney thought just as the woman over her slammed a fist down on her and in an instant her senses went dark.
Cindy looked around the sterile getting her bearings. She had woken up earlier with the last thing she remembered was checking in with her partner. Cindy was a deep cover agent for Global Security Inc. or GSI. Her mission had been to infiltrate the weapons firm and find out what she could about their secret Safire Project. The only help she had from the outside was her partner Julie Patterson. She had just checked in with Julie when she suspected she was rendered unconscious since the next thing she remembered was waking up half naked in a medical sterile room. Cindy had quickly checked on Mary and Halina both were still out for the most part. She was putting a plan together when she heard footsteps head her way and had to quickly resort to playing opossum for the time being.
She shivered feeling the coldness of the room against her nearly bare body. Looking down she eyed the brunette laying between her naked thighs. The stiff punch had done its job and the brown haired nurse was more or less out at least for now. Looking at the other nurse, a dark skinned woman with kinky short hair, Cindy noted that she looked to be out too. Getting up Cindy made her way over the dark skinned woman. She was sprawled out with eyes open staring blanking and jaw hanging slack. Kneeling down Cindy checked the woman’s vitals. The nurse was still alive, just out cold for the time being like her colleague.
Cindy’s mind raced through ideas as she looked around the room taking in her surroundings matching it with what she heard as she played sleeping beauty. She moved over the surgical cart that sat near her gurney. There were three syringes, two looked used, a vial with some clear liquid and a folded medical gown. Cindy eyed the items looking at the used syringes in particular and then over at the two guards with gowns that barely covered their forms. Moving over to Halina and then Mary, she checked their eyelids and felt them up slightly to see if she would get a reaction out of them. There was none, both appeared to be comatose. A groan from behind snapped her attention away from the guards. Turing around Cindy saw that the dark skinned nurse was stirring. Quickly moving over to the surgical tray took hold of the syringe and vial, uncapping and plugging the syringe into the vial she pulled the clear drug into the medical tool as she moved towards the stirring nurse. Reaching the nurse she knelt down, pulling the syringe free from the vial she then jabbed it into the nurse’s thigh. The thin scrub material was no match for the needle.
Joanna’s eyes shot wide as she let a gasp. Her body went stiff for a second before her brown eyes rolled back into her head and a soft moan escaped her lips as her body relaxed. Cindy looked down at as she refilled the syringe, the nurse was still more or less still sprawled out with her head turned to the left and lips agape. Cindy slapped the woman hard on the cheek a few times, getting no reaction she made her way over the other nurse who was starting to stir and groan. Whitney was promptly jabbed in the thigh before more of her senses returned, like Joanna her eyes went wide for second as her she gasped and her body was rigid for a second then going utterly limp.
I shiver reminded Cindy what she had to do next. She quickly looked around the room at her former co-workers, at the empty gurney where she had been lying moments before and then back down at the now comatose nurses. The gears spun in her head as an idea took shape. With her skin nearly goose flesh now thanks to the cool air around her she decided getting dress was priority one. Though Cindy and Whitney were similar both being Caucasian, browned eyed and dark haired, the nurse was a bit on the full side compared to Cindy’s own slender athletic frame. Joanna looked nothing like Cindy but her body matched close enough give or take the dark skinned woman looked a little bigger with the height nearly being identical.
Cindy moved over to Joanna, “I need some clothes, mind if I barrow yours?” she asked with a smile looking down at the slack jawed faced woman. “I thought you wouldn’t mind,” she then said moving to slip of the medical clogs from Joanna’s feet.
The clogs were put aside as Cindy peeled off the nurse’s black ankle socks. On habit she sniffed them, they had a slight odor on them but were warm so she quickly pulled them on her own feet enjoying the immediate warmth they provided. She tickled Joanna’s naked soles and examined the hot pink nail polish on her toes before moving north and untying the draw strings of the scrub bottoms. They soon were slipped off revealing the dark skinned woman’s black lace panties. The panties hugged Joanna’s sex tightly so much so that Cindy could just make out the camel toe coming through the material. Joanna’s limp frame was then pulled up into seated position and Cindy worked the lab coat off her shoulders followed by the scrub top and surgical cap.
Cindy quickly dress letting out a moan as Joanna’s warm uniform covered her body. She looked down as she did so taking Joanna’s nearly naked body now sprawled before her. Aside from the black panties the nurse’s smallish breasts were held by a simple silk bra. She had a slight belly which gave her a little bit of a love handle thing going at her hips. Her legs were long and strong with sexy high calves. Her hands were still covered in latex gloves which Cindy removed after she was dressed to give the nurse a more uniform look.
Lifting Joanna up from under the arms, Cindy dragged her to the other side of room and propped her limply in a seated position against the wall. The nurse’s head hung forward with her hands sitting lifelessly palms up at her sides and naked light colored soles canted outward before her. The wall was far enough away from the doors that anyone looking in wouldn’t see her. If they came in however that was another story, but Cindy had a plan for that. Leaving Joanna against the wall Cindy turned her attention back to Whitney.
With a grunt she lifted the slumbering nurse into a standing position and dragged her towards the empty gurney. With some effort she got woman lying on her back atop the gurney. She then slipped off the medical clogs from Whitney’s feet and tossed them aside before tickling nude nylon clad feet. Her scrub bottoms were next to go along with the nude pantyhose she wore underneath as well as her tan simple cotton panties. She was propped up in a seated position, her head and limbs flopping about as Cindy removed the lab coat, scrub top, teal bra and surgical cap. Whitney was laid back down, utterly naked, her clothing in pile on the floor. Her body was pear shaped. She had decent breasts though one looked slightly smaller than the other. Both were capped with pink nipples. Her sex was covered by a mass of dark hair.
Cindy moved to the cabinets and after a quick search found a paper medical gown. Moving back over to Whitney she pulled the gown on the sleeping nurse and removed the latex gloves from her nerveless hands. Looking over her handy work she nodded approval before gathering up Whitney’s uniform and stuffing it into a cabinet. Returning to Joanna, Cindy stood the slumbering woman up, her limp frame leaning on Cindy heavily. Eying a tall cabinet in the corner of the room, Cindy half walked half dragged the unconscious to the storage space. Keeping the dark skinned nurse standing, the brunette stuffed her into the cabinet and quickly slammed the doors shut. Brushing her palms together she let a breath and looked around the room making sure she didn’t miss anything. A moment later she cautiously ventured out of the room. She had to either get out of where ever she was or find a way to let Julie know where she was. If only she had some backup she though.
Veronica cautiously walked down the halls. She had passed two guards who were walking the other direction but thanks to the uniform and not making eye contact, along with the fact the girls were engrossed in their own conversation, they had not realized Veronica was not a fellow guard. However, ahead she saw a challenge. At the junction of three hallways, was a round reception desk. Veronica could see that the desk was occupied by a single blonde guard dressed like the two Veronica had already eliminated.
The girl was apparently tasked with monitoring some security cameras. As luck would have it, her back was to the hall Veronica was coming down. As the girl absent mindedly moved her head back and forth watching the cameras, Veronica saw her profile. She appeared to be about the same age as her now unconscious colleagues.
Veronica needed to take her out. She immediately became concerned for two reasons. First, she had to be quick. There was probably a panic button on the desk. If the girl wasn’t taken our immediately she might sound the alarm. Also, even though she was seated, Veronica could tell the girl was tall. Probably around 5’10”. She might be able to put up a fight if given the chance.
As she was coming up with the best method to use, Veronica caught another look at the girl’s face. She paused. The girl was quite pretty. Veronica felt a little rush of excitement with the way she was stalking the unsuspecting young woman. On top of that, she always really enjoyed overpowering a tall girl. Veronica fought the growing excitement as she refocused on the task at hand. As she watched the girl, she decided on the method to use. She would take advantage of the fact the girl had her long blonde hair in braids on each side of her head. That left her neck clearly exposed. While Veronica had been able to see the girl’s face, the girl had not turned enough to see Veronica. Therefore, she remained totally unaware someone was figuring how best to knock her out.
Her name was Nicole Cooke. Nicole was twenty years old. She had worked for Citimatics for less than a year. She wasn’t crazy about the job but it paid better than a waitress or receptionist job, both of which she had done before coming to work at Citimatics. She wasn’t the smartest or most skilled young woman, but that is how the big wigs wanted it. The rank and file guards shouldn’t be the type to think too much about what was going on or ask questions.
She actually didn’t like having to monitor the cameras much as she had to just sit there. She much preferred walking a patrol route. However, she did her job the best she could. Her blue eyes continued to scan the screens.
Nicole knew she was in danger was when a powerful hand clamped over her mouth preventing her from crying out. Her eyes flew open wide in shock but she didn’t have time to do anything else. A split second later she felt a sharp pain at the nape of her neck. Instantly her thoughts became jumbled and a moment later her world went dark. She was out cold.
Veronica used her left had that was still over Nicole’s mouth to gently lower her head to the desk. Quickly before anyone came along, she hooked her arms under the lifeless blonde’s armpits and lowered her to the floor where she wouldn’t be seen. Before standing back up she whispered in Nicole’s ear “sorry about that sexy. I really don’t like to use that method, particularly on someone as cute as you. However, I needed you out cold fast. Hopefully your neck will not be too sore.”
She then stood up and looked at the cameras. On one of them that seemed to be on an upper floor as it was near the top of the stairs, she saw a door. Outside the door stood the young blonde Natasha, the guard who had escorted Annabelle. That must be the place she thought. Veronica turned her attention back to Nicole. Even though of course the unconscious girl would not hear it, she softly said “Now, I need to make sure you stay out of the way.”
The dark haired spy hooked her arms under the slumbering girl’s armpits and quickly dragged her to an office just down the one hall that was open. She laid the sleeping woman on the floor and went to close the door. As she closed the door she heard Nicole moan softly. The other problem with the neck chop was it didn’t last long.
Veronica quickly closed the door and returned to knelt beside Nicole as she began to sit up. The blonde turned and looked at her attacker. Her eyes were blinking and clearly she was still a bit disoriented from being rendered unconscious. Veronica probably should have just knocked her out again but she couldn’t resist a little fun. She waited to see if the guard would realize Veronica was not a comrade but perhaps given her still confused state this did not happen.
Nicole just looked into Veronica’s eyes which were showing a look of concern and spoke “Wha…wha … what happened…” she stammered.
Veronica was still pretending to be concerned. “I don’t know. I just found you in here asleep. I think someone knocked you out.”
“Really? I’ve never been knocked out before. Will I be okay?” The way she spoke made it clear she was still quite out of it.
“You’ll be fine” came Veronica’s response. “I’ve already raised the alarm. They are trying to find the person that did this to you.”
The girl began to rub her neck where Veronica had hit her. “My neck hurts.”
“Yeah, I think someone karate chopped you. Here, let me make it feel better.”
Veronica began to sensually massage Nicole’s neck. The blonde let out a soft sensuous moan. Veronica knew she shouldn’t do this but she couldn’t help herself.
The still very disoriented blonde closed her blue eyes as Veronica’s massage helped take the pain away. Veronica looked down and was pleasantly surprised to see through the uniform that the guard’s nipples had hardened. Veronica had no way of knowing if the guard would normally get turned on by a woman’s caress or if it was the state she was in but the result was the same.
Veronica, while still softly rubbing the girl’s neck came around in front of her, straddled her and admired her tall, sexy body. Then she did it. She went in for the kiss. Nicole at first didn’t react but then kissed back and soon opened her mouth to let Veronica’s tongue in.
Veronica got extremely excited but she realized she was going too far and returned to reality. She needed to put this girl back out of action and had to get to Annabelle quickly. Without breaking the kiss or stopping the caress of the neck, Veronica casually slid her right hand to the left side of Nicole’s neck. She gently began to stroke along the junction of neck and shoulder. This sent a shiver of pleasure through the guard’s body. Unfortunately for Nicole this was not being done to pleasure her but to find the exact spot needed to apply a nerve pinch. She found the needed spot. A cluster of vital nerves just underneath the girl’s soft skin. As she had done so many times before, Veronica was about to interrupt the flow of the nervous system between brain and body. In essence, she was going to short circuit Nicole’s nervous system. Basically, turning off her conscious mind. There were actually some martial arts body control techniques that allowed a person to resist the attack on her nervous system, but Veronica was certain this girl would not know them. She was really enjoying things as the young woman’s tongue began to more vigorously explore Veronica’s mouth. Sadly, it had to end.
The fingers expertly took their positions and squeezed the nerve cluster. Given she had had the time to properly place her fingers, the pinch worked perfectly. The guard’s blue eyes reopened starting blankly into space, her tongue stopped moving and her fingers and toes began to twitch. The poor girl was helpless, being knocked out for the second time in less than 15 minutes.
The guard eyelids began to flutter and her glassy eyes started to roll up. Veronica broke the kiss but the girl’s mouth remained open. A line of drool began to come from the right side of her mouth. Nicole’s nervous system was shutting down. With one last shiver and soft sensual moan, the pretty blonde slipped back into dreamland.
Veronica lowered Nicole’s head back to the floor taking one last lingering glance at the unconscious girl. She felt a little guilty that the poor young guard’s neck would now be sore in two places. While she didn’t have a lot of time, she knew she needed to tie the young woman up as the never pinch wouldn’t keep her unconscious for long. Veronica quickly got up and checked the only furniture in the room, an old metal desk. It only contained some old paper clips and two pens. The only choice she had was to use the guard’s uniform to tie her up.
Veronica lifted the tall blonde’s legs and removed the boots. Next Veronica undid and removed the utility belt. She noticed the holstered gun is a dart gun. She assumes this means it is a tranquilizer so she takes the holster and gun off and attaches it to her on belt. Next, Veronica lifted Nicole’s upper body off the ground she slid the top of the bodysuit off her shoulders and down her torso. The guard’s braless B-Cup breasts came into view. The nipples were still erect. As the uniform got to the girl’s slender waist, Veronica gently lowered her head back to the floor and moved down to her legs and lifted them to slide the uniform completely off. She remained alert for any sign the guard was stating to wake up. However, given what she had been subjected to between the neck chop and the nerve pinch, there was a good chance she would not be waking up anytime soon.
As the uniform came off it revealed a black thong. The uniform then ends its journey and Nicole is left in nothing but her thong and thin cotton socks. Veronica took a moment to admire the sleepy guard before going to work. First, she rolled the girl unto her stomach. She then tightly tied the arms of the bodysuit around the guard’s wrists. Veronica then lifted Nicole’s legs up and used the legs of the uniform to tie the blonde’s ankles together and place her in a hog tie.
Nicole was immobilized and would not be going anywhere. Now she just had to keep her quiet. She had thought about using the panties to shove into the guard’s mouth but decided she would leave her some dignity. Therefore, she took the socks off, rolled them up, pushed them into Nicole’s mouth and then used the utility belt to keep them in place. She gave Nicole’s butt an admiring rub and headed out the door closing and locking it behind her.
As she turned she froze. Another guard was at the desk. This girl seemed a bit older then Nicole. An insignia on the arm seemed to mean a higher rank. The girl’s name was Liz Aker. She was indeed superior in rank to Nicole and was charged with monitoring the night’s guard shift. At 5’4”, she was a lovely, petite girl. Her brownish red hair was long and a bit wavy. She had lovely, rich brown eyes and just the right amount of cute freckles on her face. A real cutie. She turned to Veronica. “Have you seen Cooke? She is supposed to be on duty here.”
There was a quick look of shock in her eyes as she realized that she didn’t recognize the woman before her. Before she could say or do anything however there was a dart sticking to the side of her neck. She stumbled around a bit. She let out a couple moans and dropped to her knees then fell back out cold.
Veronica grabbed her by her boots, dragged the limp brunette across the floor, used her stolen pass card to unlock the office door and laid Liz next to the hogtied Nicole. “Pleasant dreams girls,” she said as a closed the relocked the door. Now off to rescue her partner.
Annabelle shook herself awake as she felt her arms be raised above her head and her wrists be strapped into restraints. Her memory was cloudy; she remembered being moved from the cell where she was sharing with her old friend and partner Veronica by two guards. She had tried to fight but was rendered unconscious by a quick blow to the back of the head by a third guard. Her eyes adjusted as her senses came back. She was in featureless room, it was dark with only one light was over her. Though she could not see anyone in the room she felt that there were at least two others in the room with her. Judging by their scent they both women. Annabelle herself was standing, and from the feeling of open air she got from behind her she was in the center of the room. She was strapped to some sort of rack that was shaped like an ‘H’ with her wrists and ankles secured to the corners of the medieval-like contraption.
“What business do you have breaking into Citimatics private property?” asked a voice in the darkness. Annabelle recognized the voice belonging to the woman that seemed to be in charge, the woman in leather. She remained silent so the woman continued, “I don’t even know why I’m asking you, you’re just going to lie and waste my time,” the woman scoffed with a chuckle. “Doctor?” the woman said and watched with smile as Annabelle pulled against her restraints.
Doctor Pamela Fox was the second highest doctor in the compound the first being Doctor Harvey Jennings who was the head surgeon for the project. There were a total of six doctors that worked for Safire. Pamela Fox was a year over forty and possessed platinum near white blonde hair that was cut pixie short. She was a slender leggy woman, looking taller than her actual 5’6 height. Contrasting her bright hair were her almost black, dark eyes. She was clad in a full length lab coat over a tailor fit grey skirt suit. Her legs were sheathed in nude pantyhose while she walked on expensive black leather high heels.
Annabelle watched in horror, her face barely hiding it as the lab coat clad person came into the light. The woman held a smile on her face while in her latex gloved hands she carried a syringe with blue liquid in it.
“With a dose of this stuff…you’ll tell me when the last time you got laid,” Aimee explained from the shadows grinning as she saw the fear in her captives eyes.
Cindy was surprised the amount of access she got dressed as a nurse. So far she moved through the compound confidently passing several guards without anyone giving her a second look. She figured so far that she was underground as GSI had no record of a place as extensive as what she was walking through. With that in mind she planned on moving upwards. Thus far she had climbed four levels with no real sign of reaching the surface yet. She pushed open a stairwell door. At this point she knew exactly where each stairwell was located on the respective levels. After climbing the two sets of stairs she smiled reaching the exit. Door was labeled ‘Surface Level’.
The disguised nurse silently pulled the door open as she had been doing on the other levels and peered out into the corridor. It was deserted. Cindy crept into the hallway letting the door close silently behind her. Looking both ways she decided to move to the right and started to stroll casually that direction. Cindy maintained her poise as she came upon a patrolling guard. She noted that guards on the surface of the compound lacked the skin tight body suits that she saw on clad on the ones below. The guard that was approaching her was a dark haired girl that looked of Asian descent though her dark complexion pronounced her as a South Asian. She was dressed in dark military style fatigues with a slim fit tactical Kevlar vest that bristled with pouches covered her torso. A police style utility belt sat on her hip with a holstered pistol on her right side.
The guard was tall and looked about Cindy’s build. Her hands were gloved while her sleeves were rolled up neatly to her elbows showing powerful looking forearms. As she got closer to the guard, Cindy saw that woman’s hair was tightly tied back in bun and that she was pretty looking like the other guards that she had ran into. She placed the woman’s age being around thirty at least. The guard eyed suspiciously as they neared and Cindy fought her urge to change direction. The guard looked at her watch quickly and then looked back at Cindy, “What are you doing up here so early, shift change isn’t for another hour.” The guard asked, her voice carried a cute accent to it that definitely put her as someone from India.
“Just taking a walk,” Cindy quickly replied sounding as normal as she could. They were passing one another now and Cindy noted that guard was more or less her height though her build was a little bigger she concluded now being nearly next to the other woman. She saw the woman’s name badge on the center of the chest section of the vest that read ‘S. Kura’.
“Are you new?” Officer Kura then asked stopping. Cindy had to stop as well in order to not look more suspicious. “I’ve never seen you before,” the guard said taking a closer look at Cindy.
“Yeah, my first day,” Cindy replied with smile that hid her nervousness.
“Odd,” the guard said with narrowed eyes, “I didn’t see you at the start of shift…let me see your ID,” Kura asked and it took all of Cindy’s training to flinch at the guard placed a gloved hand on her holstered pistol.
“Sure, no problem…” Cindy replied patting her lab coat as if looking for her ID. She had Joanna’s ID on her but seeing that Joanna was an African American she wasn’t going to be able BS her way out this. “I’m Cindy by the way…” She said trying buy some time as she dug in the lab coat’s pockets. She had an idea but she didn’t know if she was fast enough.
“I’m Sashi…but you could call me Officer Kura…are you having trouble with your ID?” Sashi asked her grip tightening around her pistol.
Sashi was focused on the nurse, she knew something was amiss and was eyeing her face for any facial cues that might give something up. The nurse was pretty looking but she was sure she had never saw her before and she had checked in the whole medical staff for shift as well. The guard realized that she should have been looking at the woman’s hands instead of her face when it was too late.
Cindy threw a flash of right hook that tagged Sashi on the temple and spun her. Sashi instinctively put her hands out to stop from falling, catching the wall. She was dazed as she turned to face the nurse. Cindy moved fast and shot a lower leg kick. The kick put Sashi down to her knees. Sashi impulsively pulled her arms up to guard her face as Cindy threw a low kick aimed at her face. Though she blocked the blow, the force of it knocked her against the wall and she dropped her hands for a moment. The moment was all Cindy needed as she executed a falling superman punch to the crown which shut down Sashi’s senses.
Sashi Kura sat limp against the wall, her head lolled heavily over her chest, while her right hand rested limply on her right thigh and the left sat inert palms up at her side. Her right leg bent at the knee under her while her left outstretched in front of her with her booted foot canted outward. Cindy smiled at herself, she was fast she nodded before looking up and down the hall. The coast was clear at least for now. She had to work fast. Cindy spotted a door a few feet down the hall. She looked down at the unconscious guard and eyed a key ring hooked on the front of her belt. Cindy reached down and snatched the key ring and darted the short distance to the door.
Upon unlocking the door and entering the space she smiled at her luck seeing that it was some sort of office. It was simple a desk, with a mesh backed armed swivel chair behind it along with two cushioned cheap arm chairs in front of it. The walls decorated in Citimatics propaganda artwork. A file cabinet sat in the back corner of the room. The desk housed a flat screen monitor, keyboard, mouse and most importantly a phone. Leaving the door to the office open, Cindy hurried back to the downed guard.
She found Sashi Kura to be heavy as she dragged her limp form from under the armpits towards the office. Though the shared the same height, she was definitely a bigger woman. The thought of her beating a bigger woman brought a smile to Cindy lips as she dragged Sashi into office. She dropped the guard unceremoniously in the middle office before closing the door and barricading it with the two arm chairs on top of just locking it. Sashi was left lying on her back with arms spread wide and legs essentially straight but parted slightly.
Turning her attention to the phone Cindy dialed a line out and then her GSI secured number before dialing Julie’s cell. The other line only ranged once before her partner answered a nearly panicked, “Cindy?”
“My cover got compromised,” Cindy replied calmly.
“No shit! Are you okay?” Julie exclaimed.
“Yeah I’m fine for now, I’m at a secret lab or something. Its underground but I found my way up the surface still not sure where I am at though. The guards here wear military style fatigues.”
Julie was silent for a moment no doubt calming down, letting the feeling that her partner was still alive set it. She took a deep breath before replying, “I think I know where you are…”
“How?”
“Only one Citimatics facility has guards like you describe.”
“Great! Send the troops and get me out of here.”
“On it. There is one thing though.”
“What’s that?”
“Turns out that our friends from Langley had a team go in…to your cover facility and they’re now missing too.”
“Great…and the powers that be want me to track them down?”
“You called it sister…hey listen I’m getting a strike team together now you work on locating the CIA team and I’ll get you guys out.”
“Roger that.”
“Great to hear your voice sister, you had me worried….”
“Great to hear your voice too Jules…make sure you get here fast they got a lot people here.”
“No worries I’ll be there.”
“See ya then.”

“See ya,” Julie said before the line went dead.

“Great…” Cindy muttered hanging up the phone.

Cindy thought for moment on her next course of action and decided the best way to head back down to the sublevels was in the guise of a security personnel. Walking around the desk she looked down at Sashi’s unconscious form and smiled, “Looks like I’m going to borrowing your uniform.” As on cue the olive skinned woman started to stir, moaning very sensuously. Cindy moved quickly straddled the guard over her hips before she could react. She then reached behind Sashi’s neck, letting her fingers worked a nerve cluster that was between the nape of the neck and shoulder. Finding what she was looking for, Cindy squeezed down. Sashi’s eyes went wide but it was clear she wasn’t looking at anything in particular. She let out a deep moan that was almost sexual before her eyes rolled back into her skull and she was still again with jaw hanging open.

“That should keep you out for at least another hour…not going to lie you’re going to wake up with a massive headache,” Cindy explained as she climbed off the woman and moved to her feet. She started to untie Sashi’s boots before pulling them off, revealing that her feet were covered sheer dark nylon. Cindy could just make out the pink toe polish that the guard wore through the material. Moving up to Sashi’s hips Cindy removed the gun belt before unbuckling the belt that held up the uniform trousers. Sashi’s hips wiggled as Cindy worked the trousers down. Cindy couldn’t help but smile as the trousers cleared Sashi’s feet that the guard’s sex was covered in lacy hot pink boy shorts style panties. The undergarment hugged Sashi’s frame revealing a bit of camel toe. Also on her hips was a black lace garter belt that a pair of thigh high sheer black stockings were hooked to. Cindy wondered how the guard was like outside of work as she peeled off the woman’s gloves to revealed nicely manicured pink nails. Sashi was pulled up into a seated positon, her head rolled and flopped around on her neck limply. Cindy pulled the tactical vest off next followed by the uniform top. Under the top Sashi was wore a form fitting black and pink silk top that did nothing to cover the woman’s impressive bust.

Sashi was sprawled out with arms over head and legs spread wide as Cindy donned on her uniform. The tanned skinned guard was built like a fitness model and Cindy wondered if the woman was a model in her off time, she sure had the looks to be one. Before leaving the office, Cindy rolled Sashi on to her face and hogged tied her with the medical scrubs. Cindy couldn’t help but kiss the unconscious woman on the cheek before she started un-barricading the door. She checked the pistol which was a nice Sig P228 and went through the uniforms pockets. She found Sashi Kura’s ID which she decided to keep as she wanted to visit the girl later on her own time a long with a security pass that she had inkling that would get her through the complex a lot easier. Ready for action Cindy opened the door and ventured out into the corridor.
esercito sconfitto

Charlie06, post Act 3, don't worry if it is not complete :)

come on I want to read the rest :(
Charlie06

Post by Charlie06 »

Was thinking about posting Act 3 but decided against it. It only has three paragraphs with nothing happening. Even leaves off on cliffhanger. It's a shame this story never got finished. It had a lot of potential. I may try to start it over but Veronica isn't my character...
esercito sconfitto

O.k. :(

but just promise me that the eighteen year old guard Rachel Sylvester ( currently asleep) will be robbed of her boots . :)

I just can't stop thinking of her :shock:

Deal? ;)
Charlie06

Post by Charlie06 »

The scene was Meditons' bit. I don't think there was plan to come back to her. I think I could try to whip something up for you though. I'll shoot it to you on DA or post it over in my folder.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Hi Charlie06. Good to have you back.

Actually I was always disappointed we stopped the story. However, I really have not had a chance to write for years.

Feel free to continue the story. The Veronica character is all yours!
esercito sconfitto

pleease some writer have mercy and send Veronica Cortez to steal the boots of the eighteen year old guard Rachel Sylvester and maybe her uniform as well

my hunger is out of control :cry:

Return to “Stories by Meditions”