" Continuing Adventures of Veronica Cortez " by Meditions

esercito sconfitto

" Continuing Adventures of Veronica Cortez " by Meditions

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Continuing Advertures of Veronica Cortez

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached is my latest story which is still a work in progress. Since there were requests I am posting. However, there is not a uniform steal until the end of what I have posted. Hope everyone enjoys.

Meditions

In the late hours of the evening, the grounds of the mansion were quiet. By the large rear double doors opening into the garden area, that actually served as the main entrance, the two sentries assigned to protect the doors were engaged in a hushed conversation.

The guards, Claire and Candace, probably should have been more alert. However, you really couldn’t blame them. Both girls had been hired for their looks and were not aware that their employer was an international illegal arms trafficker. All they knew was the pay was good and, at least they thought, nothing ever happened.

Both girls wore charcoal grey uniforms that looked very much like track suits. While they were not totally form fitting they did show the girls’ bodies off fairly well. And both young ladies had bodies worth showing off.

Both girls were 21 years old. Claire was petite at 5’2”. She had wavy dark brown hair hanging a bit of the way past her shoulders. She had lovely brown eyes and cute B cup breasts.

Her partner Candace was also a brunette but her hair was lighter than Claire’s and hung a bit longer. It too was wavy. Candace was taller at 5’6” and had very pretty blue eyes. She was a bit more buxom then her colleague.

While both girls were very pretty, most people would probably say Claire was the prettier of the two but it was close.

Claire was doing the talking. “So anyway, Kevin starts giving me crap again about the job. He says he worries because it is ‘dangerous’. I think he just doesn’t like telling his buddies his girlfriend is a guard ‘cause of what people think female guards usually look like.”

Candace laughed. “Yeah, certainly nothing dangerous about this job. The only risk is you might get bored to death.”

With what seemed like amazing irony, both girls’ heads snapped towards a muffled sound in a thicket of bushes and small trees to their left.

“What was that?” a clearly nervous Claire said to Candace.

“I don’t know. Should we get help?” a seemingly equally unnerved Candace replied.

“No, if it turns out to be a cat or something we’ll never hear the end of it” a still very nervous Claire replied.

In unison, both cute, young brunettes started walking towards the source of the noise drawing their guns from their belts. They held the guns in close to their bodies and aimed them in the general direction of the bushes.

While the two young sentries moved slowly and nervously to investigate, they were being watched. In the bushes to the right of where they had been standing Veronica Cortez waited for the right moment to silence the first two sentries in her way.

As Veronica watched she thought to herself “thank goodness they hire dummies like these two. This should be easy.”

Veronica quickly and quietly closed behind the girls and reached them just as they made it to the line of the bushes. Before the guards had a chance to look in and see the small battery powered speaker that that made the sound that tricked them, Veronica karate chopped Claire at the nape of her neck. The pretty brunette only managed to get out a grunt before her eyes rolled up and she collapsed to the ground, unconscious before she landed.

Candace instantly turned to see Claire fall but before she could do anything the poor young women felt a sharp pain in the right side of her neck. She moaned and winced, closing her pretty blue eyes while dropping her gun. Her eyes then reopened but took on a look of blank sedation showing that she was having to fight to remain conscious. The neck pinch had paralyzed her so she could do nothing to resist.

“Hello my dear” Veronica whispered into Candace’s left ear. “I think guard duty is over for tonight.”

Veronica looked down at the young woman’s face. She had slumped back so that she rested against Veronica and her head was against her chest. Her face showed a combination of sedation and discomfort resulting from the pain caused by the nerve pinch. Veronica felt of ting of guilt. While her pinch did not cause excruciating pain, it nonetheless did hurt a bit. However, it did no permanent damage and, compared to what some others would do to a sentry then needed to get past, it really wasn’t too bad.

“Sorry about this sweetie but I need you to be cooperative and I’ve found girls like you are much more cooperative when I’m squeezing a pressure point their neck.” The guard could only quietly moan in reply, the pinch having robed her of the ability to speak.

Veronica looked away from the motionless Candace to the body of Claire lying on the ground. “You and your friend here are awfully cute. You two should really get into a new line of work. Your boss is a bad man and some of the people he deals with would not think twice about just killing you two to get through that door.” Of course Veronica knew she was wasting her breath. When she was done her plan to keep the girl quiet for the night, she would remember nothing of what Veronica said to her or her guard shift for that matter.

“I’m going to let you speak for a moment. I want you to quietly tell me if you have the key to that door and if so where.”

Veronica released the pinch pressure just a bit and in a sleepy, quiet voice Candace said “the key is on the chain around my neck.” It looked like the girl was about to say something else but Veronica tightened the grip again and all Candace could do was grunt and then go silent again.

Veronica held the pinch for a second enjoying the feeling of holding the young woman in her power. She then said “nightie night” and squeezed harder. The increased pinch was such a shock to the nervous system that Candace instantly lost consciousness and began to fall to the ground. Before she fell, Veronica hooked her arms under the girl’s armpits and dragged her behind the bushes.

She then returned to Claire, grabbed her by her boots and dragged her off to join her partner. As Veronica laid her next to Candace’s lifeless body, Claire began to moan indicating she was regaining consciousness.

“Oh sweetie, it’s not time for you to wake up yet.” Veronica cooed as she reached down and stroked Claire’s cheek. She then reached into her bag and removed a needle.

This needle contained a new drug different then what Veronica had used on prior missions. According to the supplier it would put the victim into such a deep sleep that no one could awaken her for at least five hours. It would also have even better mind erasing properties. If it worked as advertised Claire would probably not even remember beginning her guard shift.

Veronica pulled up Claire’s uniform sleeve and injected her. The cute guard let out a soft, sexy sigh and a smile formed on her face. Apparently as part of putting the recipient into deep sleep the drug caused a calming, relaxing felling.

With Claire out for the night, Veronica returned her attention to Candace who remained out cold from the nerve pinch. “Okay cutie, time to put you into as deep a sleep as your friend” Veronica whispered to the unconscious girl.

Before she could take out the needle she heard a hushed voice call out “Hey, hey guys. Where are you? It’s Priscilla. Aren’t you supposed to be on post at the door?”

Veronica chuckled and thought to herself “don’t they train these girls at all? You come upon an empty guard post and you call out?”

With that she peeked over the hedge to get a glimpse of the incompetent sentry girl. The girl was about 5’6” and blonde. While from Veronica’s vantage point it was impossible to see, the girl had very pretty light blue eyes. She wore her hair straight and past her shoulders.

As Priscilla continued to look around for her two co-workers she felt a sharp sting in her side. Before she could do anything to investigate the source of the pain, her legs gave out and she fell to the ground. The blonde lay there with one of Veronica’s sleep darts in her right midsection.

Last edited by meditions, 4/1/2013, 2:33 pm

4/1/2013, 2:33 pm Share Link to this post Send Email to meditions Send PM to meditions

meditions Add as a friend
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Global user

Edit | Delete | Reply | Quote
Re: Continuing Advertures of Veronica Cortez

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veronica walked up and grabbed the blonde under her arms and dragged her back to lay her with the other girls. During the process, Priscilla was mumbling incoherently.

As she laid her latest victim down, she brushed some of the blonde hair from the girl’s pretty face. Although they were only half open and glassy, Veronica caught sight of the guard’s pretty blue eyes. “Aren’t you a pretty little thing” Veronica said. “How old are you honey?” asked Veronica. “Twenty-two” came the sleepy almost incoherent response.

With that Veronica leaned down kissed Priscilla pushing her tongue past the girl’s soft lips. While doing this she reached down and caressed the blonde’s perky B cup breasts, felling the nipples harden through the uniform. While it was barely noticeable, and blonde probably didn’t really know what she was doing, she felt the girl’s tongue and lips begin to return the kiss.

Soon enough the kiss stopped being returned and Veronica pulled back, seeing that Priscilla was out. While she knew it wasn’t necessary, she nonetheless did the clique of lifting the girl’s arm and letting it fall back down indicating she was indeed unconscious.

Veronica then turned her attention back to Candace. She quickly injected Candace thereby assuring her as deep a sleep as Claire and Priscilla. She then took the key from around her neck felling around inside the uniform shirt in the process. With the three young lovelies deeply sedated, it was time to head inside.

Veronica snuck towards the door. Having already electronically jammed the cameras to run a loop of the same images she knew she would not be seen. She only hoped that the girl monitoring the camera wouldn’t notice that Claire and Candace had been standing quite still.

She peered in past the window on the side of the door. Two young lovelies sat at the desk.

Watching the cameras was Trish. Trish was a pretty 19 year old with shoulder length auburn hair and lovely blue gray eyes. She was 5’5” with perky B-cup breasts.

Seated to Trish’s left was Valerie. At 25 Valerie was older then the other girls and her green uniform indicated she was the one in charge of the guard shift.

Valerie was also very easy on the eyes. Blonde, 5’7”, great body with nicely rounded C cup breasts. She had pretty brown eyes.

As Trish continued to be fooled by the images on the cameras, Valerie answered the phone as it rung. On the other end was Aimee.

Aimee was the boss’ right hand woman. Unlike the oblivious guards, Aimee knew exactly who she worked for. Therefore, she took a keen interest in making sure security was tight.

Aimee was not at all happy with her boss’ choice of guards. She was fine with a few of the commanders of the guards, like Valerie, but for the most part viewed the guards as exactly what they were, eye candy with limited skills.

Aimee was also a good bit older then the guards at 37. She had shoulder length brown hair she wore up in a loose bun and light blue eyes. While she was only 5’3” she was a trained fighter who could give any opponent trouble.

Aimee spoke to Valerie. “Valerie, have any of your girls reported any trouble?” “No ma’am. Is there any problem?” came the reply.

“No, just checking. Let me know if anyone reports anything suspicious.” “Yes ma’am” came the blonde’s reply.

Aimee was concerned. She had heard through the grapevine that one of her boss’ enemies might try something. However, the boss had ordered her not to alert the guards. He preferred to leave the young women oblivious out of concern if they knew the job was truly dangerous they might be less willing to do it.

Just as the call ended Valerie saw a ball fly over the desk and land behind her. The sound of the ball landing and Valerie’s startled gasp caused Trish to turn and look at the ball too. They looked strangely at the ball and noticed one of Veronica’s little jokes. On the ball was written “lullaby, say goodnight” with musical notes and little “z’s”.

Before either girl could do anything aside from look at each other with confused looks on their faces, the ball burst open sending out a massive cloud of orange smoke. Both young women began coughing uncontrollably. Valerie started to try to hit the alarm button but couldn’t get her hand to it because the drug in the smoke was quickly making controlled movements hard. Of course, thanks to Veronica’s handwork even if she had succeeded in pressing the button nothing would have happen.

Trish succumbs first. The lovely young guard rolled out of her chair and onto the floor on her back. Moments later Valerie too gave up the battle slumped forward landing face down across poor Trish’s midsection. Trish let out a grunt as her superior’s body landed on her. It also partially knocked the wind out of her which was then followed by an instinctual suck in of more air. Of course that just meant that she sucked in more of the smoke and in moments Trish was off to dreamland.

Valerie tried to lift her head as she saw Veronica, wearing a small gas mask, approach. Before she could do anything else, her head fell back down and she too passed out.

Veronica stood waiting for the gas to clear. Her plan was to check the computer for any information available. The gas would keep the girls asleep for hours so she didn’t need to deal with them.

As soon as the smoke cleared she knew it was safe to remove her gas mask. Just as she did so, and began to walk to the desk her world went black as she received a perfect judo chop to the neck. Veronica fell to the floor, as out cold as her victims.

Behind her stood Aimee with a sinister smile on her face. “So Veronica, I see they hired you” Aimee said to the unconscious infiltrator.

Aimee then walked over to Valerie and rolled her off of Trish so that she too lay on her back. She reached down and felt Valerie’s neck for a pulse and finding it got up and walked to the door to the hallway not bothering to check Trish’s condition. It wasn’t so much that she assumed Trish was fine since Valerie was. It was more that Aimee didn’t really care about the rank and file guards.

She called down the hall to the guard at the far end. “Guard. We’ve had an intrusion. Get a few more guards and come assist me.”

She then walked back to the still unconscious Veronica and said “Well Veronica, it looks like you’ll be my guest for awhile.”

4/1/2013, 2:34 pm Share Link to this post Send Email to meditions Send PM to meditions

Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Global user

Veronica awoke only to find herself in a cell. She looked out through the bars of the cell door to she Aimee sitting in a chair at a desk facing the cell. Behind her two guards stood at attention.

One guard was a hazel eyed 20 year old long haired brunette named Izabella who stood 5’6”. The other guard, 24 year old Laila, was 5’5”. Laila was also brunette, though her hair was dark brown compared to Izabella’s light brown hair. Laila wore her hair shoulder length and had deep, dark brown eyes.

When Aimee saw that Veronica had opened her eyes she got up and walked to stand in front of the cell. “So, you’re awake. Welcome back.”

“Hello Aimee. It’s been awhile” came Veronica’s reply.

Aimee continued. “We found the three girls you left in the bushes. We haven’t been able to get a response out of them. Did you somehow render them brain dead?” The question actually was more out of curiosity then for concern about the young women’s wellbeing.

“Come on Aimee. You know I’m not a killer. They’re just drugged. They’ll be fine in a little bit.”

“Well, due to their failure, if the boss would let me, I’d actually make sure they weren’t ‘fine’.”

“Always like to sound like a tough guy don’t you Aimee?” came Veronica’s reply.

“Well anyway, since I will not be able to talk to the boss to decide what to do with you for awhile, I’m going to have to keep you locked up. And to make you are more ‘manageable’ I’m going to use some of the party favors you brought with you on you.”

She turned to Laila. “Give me you gun.” Laila quickly complied. She then turned to Izabella. “You. Go into the cell and hold her in position. If she resists, I’ll shot her.”

Izabella immediately complied, took the keys from the desk and entered cell and pulled the now standing Veronica’s arms behind her back.

Aimee then removed a cloth and bottle of chloroform from Veronica’s bag which was sitting behind the desk. She soaked the cloth while still holding the gun on Veronica.

She then glanced at Laila. “Take this and put it over her nose and mouth until she passes out.”

Laila paused with a look of doubt and confusion in her pretty face Since she didn’t know what really went on in the mansion she assumed Veronica was just a burglar and she couldn’t understand why Aimee was not just calling the police and why she was being asked to knock the woman unconscious.

“Do it!” came Aimee’s anger reply to Laila’s pause. Aimee’s order frightened Laila into doing as she was told and she took the cloth and entered the cell.

Veronica decided, particularly knowing Aimee and knowing she was aiming a gun at her, at that point she should just let it happen and bide her time for escape. She therefore allowed the young guard to place the cloth over her face.

Veronica didn’t struggle or even try to avoid breathing the fumes. She began to relax and then slowly drift off to sleep. She was totally out by the time Aimee order Izabella to lower her back to the bed in the cell.

Veronica awoke some time later. Aimee was gone and the only person in the room was Laila who sat at the desk reading a magazine. After a few minutes to let the grogginess caused by the chloroform wear off she decided there was no time like the present so it was time to try Plan A.

Plan A involved Veronica trying out her newly learned hypnosis skills. From her previous work she had seen how helpful hypnosis could be having seen a colleague use it to control a sentry. Therefore, she received some very good and intensive training and now believed she was ready to use it.

However, she wasn’t sure it would work. During her training she had hypnotized a number of people but they were all volunteers who knew what was happening. So far she had only used it on one “unwilling” subject. She had hypnotized a young sales girl at a store in the mall to give her free cloths. Of course, Veronica being an honest person, nonetheless paid for them but the test worked well as the young woman had been totally under her control.

For now, she had to hope she would be as successful with the woman guarding her. Hopefully the young lady would be suggestible enough for Veronica to put her under her hypnotic control.

“Hey, hey cutie.” Veronica called out. The attractive brunette looked up. Her tentative “Yes?” response demonstrated she was still concerned and confused by why Aimee had ordered Veronica to be locked up and had not simply called the police.

“Since it looks like I’m going to be here awhile I figured we could chat. Why don’t you come over here and we can get to know each other?”

“I probably shouldn’t do that” came the girl’s reply.

“Oh, I don’t bite. Also, that was a pretty mean thing you did to me. The least you could do is keep me company.”

Tentatively, Laila got up and walked over to stand in front of the door. She was smart enough to stand back far enough that Veronica could not reach through the bars and grab her. Unfortunately for her she didn’t know what the real danger was.

“What’s your name honey?”

“Laila”

“That’s a pretty name. I’m Veronica.”

Veronica began speaking in a rhythmic and calming tone. “So, did enjoy putting me to sleeeep.” She dragged out the word “sleep”. “I know I enjoyed putting your friends to sleeeep.” Laila looked her strangely but said nothing.

Veronica continued. “You know I’m actually glad you put me to sleeeep. I had been soo tired. My eyes were soooo heavy.” As she spoke Veronica moved her wrist so the bracelet she was wearing with a large silver section caught the light and directed it into Laila’s pretty brown eyes.

Laila’s eyes started to flutter but she otherwise didn’t react to the light. “Good” thought Veronica “the girl is really open. I think I can get her.”

Veronica continued. “Your friends all looked sooo tired I just had to help them relax and sleeeeep. You know how good it is to fall asleeeeeep. You know how good it feels to just relax, relax and go to sleeeeeep.”

Laila’s eyes had gone glassy and her eyelids continued to flutter as the light from the bracelet reflected into them. Somehow she managed, in a soft, sleepy voice, to ask “What are you doing to me?”

Veronica replied “nothing precious. Just talking about how tired you must be. So very, very tired. Little Laila is just so tired she has to fall asleeeep. She needs to fall asleeep. It will feel so very nice to fall asleeep. You’re so tired Laila you just have to fall asleeeep.”

Apparently Laila’s question had been the last resistance she had. As Veronica finished the last sentence Laila’s eyes fluttered shut. She was entranced on her feet.

Veronica paused for a moment looking at the pretty brunette sleeping on her feet in front of her. She shook her head. They really need to have guards with better mental resistance.

“Laila, you will hear only my voice. You will do exactly what I tell you to do and cannot and will not resist me. You will hear no one else but me and will not do anything anyone else tells you to do. Obeying me will make you feel so good. All you want to do is obey me.”

“In a moment I will snap my fingers and you will wake up and be under my command. When I am done with you I will kiss you and you will fall into a deep, deep sleep and not be able to awaken until someone says your name. When you wake you will return to normal. However, if you ever see me again and I same ‘control’ you will instantly fall back under my complete control.”

With that Veronica snapped her finger and the guard’s eyes slowly reopened. While Laila was now awake, her eyes remained glassy and her pretty face remained devoid of expression.

4/1/2013, 2:34 pm Share Link to this post Send Email to meditions Send PM to meditions

Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Global user

. . .

Last edited by meditions, 4/2/2013, 12:10 pm

4/1/2013, 2:35 pm Share Link to this post Send Email to meditions Send PM to meditions

Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Global user

Veronica spoke “Unlock the door.” Laila immediately complied taking the keys out of her pocket and unlocking the door. Veronica then opened the door and walked out and stood in front of her new plaything.

“Time to make sure she is fully under my control” thought Veronica. “Laila, I want you to pleasure yourself” commanded Veronica. Instantly Laila slid her right hand into her uniform pants while her left hand went to her right breast and started caressing it. Laila’s eyes closed in pleasure.

While Veronica was enjoying the show quite a lot, she knew she had to move fast. “Stop” she said. Laila instantly stopped masturbating and went back to standing with a blank look on her face.

“Is there a guard out in the hall?” Veronica asked. “Yes” came the mind controlled girl’s reply.

“Call her in here.”

Laila walked to the desk and pressed a speaker button which apparently worked the speaker outside.

“Izabella, come in here.” she said still in her monotone controlled voice.

As she said this Veronica ran to hide behind the door.

The door opened and the pretty guard entered. Before she could ask why Laila had told her to come in the room a powerful arm wrapped around her neck while another arm wrapped around her midsection pinning her arms to her sides.

The poor girl desperately tried to break free but she was no match for Veronica. She desperately looked at the motionless Laila probably trying to figure out why she wasn’t trying to help her.

Veronica looked down and realized that her victim was the woman who had restrained her while she was being chloroformed. “Well, look who it is? I guess I’m the one restraining you now. Oh, I’m enjoying this.”

Seeing that Izabella was already beginning to weaken from the lack of oxygen Veronica took her gun away and stuck it in her belt and then released the girl’s arms and used her now free arm to increase the pressure of the sleeper. Izabella reached up and weakly tried to pull the arms from around her neck but her strength was mostly gone from the attack. Veronica’s ability to use both arms on the sentry’s neck now succeeded in the neck hold being so tight that in addition to being unable to breathe the sexy young guard now lost blood flow to her brain.

This sped the process up and soon enough the girl lost consciousness. While Veronica was still pissed off at Izabella for restraining her to be chloroed she didn’t want to give her brain damage so she released the sleeper. However, she showed her displeasure by letting her body fall to the ground with a thud.

Veronica looked down. The girl was a bit shorter then her but the uniform might work. Even though she would have the mind controlled Laila as her escort she figured being in a uniform might help her avoid detection.

She looked over to Laila. “I want you to undress her. Strip her down to her bra and panties.”

Laila walked to the body and first slid her boots off. She then slid the uniform pants off revealing black and pink panties. She then sat the unconscious girl up and removed her uniform top revealing a black bra. Laila laid Izabella back down and stood up leaving the uniform in a pile on the floor.

As Veronica admired the rather sexy underwear she ordered Laila to drag the still unconscious woman into the cell. And Veronica still wanted a little pay back for girl’s holding her while she was knocked out. “Oh and by the way. I want you to give her a nice big hicky on each of her breasts.”

Veronica began undressing and redressing in the discarded uniform as she watched Laila drag Izabella by her feet into the cell and then knell down, remove one of the guard’s B cup breast from the bra and begin sucking. Izabella was going to have some explaining to do to her boyfriend.

But there wasn’t time to enjoy the joke too much. For now, Veronica and her new pet needed to continue Veronica’s original mission.

4/1/2013, 2:35 pm

Return to “Stories by Meditions”