" Veronica's Next Mission" by Meditions

esercito sconfitto

" Veronica's Next Mission" by Meditions

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Veronica's next mission
by meditions »

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Hello All, Well I finally pushed through some writers block. I've been wanted to post a new story for quite some time but just couldn't get traction with an idea.

I had really enjoyed Dogfish's story, Two Moves Ahead. I particularly liked the premise of hypnotizing one of the sentries to unwittingly serve the infiltrator whenever her programming was triggered. I therefore came up with a story where Dogfish's character "loans" the mind controlled sentry to my character, Veronica Cortez. Dogfish was kind enough to allow me to use his characters so below is part one. You will see the story picks up after Two Moves Ahead as we get to know the mind controlled sentry a bit more and she is put to work again.

Hope you enjoy.

Meditions.

PART 1

Jenny was bored. The pretty brunette sentry had been assigned to the grave yard shift at the communications center. The facility was staffed by a few technicians that monitored and recorded the organization’s communications. While they did have a fairly large contingent of guards, nobody expected any excitement at this facility. What they had not realized was that a person with the right equipment could download a large amount of data and decoded information thereby making the facility potentially more important than thought.

None of this could be known to the 19 year old guard. All she knew was she hated the assignment. Of course, she was lucky she still had her job. In the past few weeks, she had had a number of shall we say less then successful guard shifts. When she had been assigned to one of the remote outposts an intruder had managed to knock her out and leave her tied up in a chair. She didn’t remember much about what happened to her other then after she awoke the first time and before she was put back to sleep, the intruder had, strangely, spent time explaining exactly how she had done it.

Jenny only avoided being disciplined because so many of her other comrades (including the commander of the facility) had also been rendered unconscious by this obviously skilled intruder.

Jenny then was reassigned to the organization’s high security research facility. Once again, she ended up out cold at the hands of an intruder. However, this time, she remembered nothing of the events. Also, this time she suffered the indignity of waking up in nothing but her gray with green polka dot bra and panties. Like before, she wasn’t the only one who fell victim to the intruder. However, given she had now been taken out twice she got assigned to her new duties. She wasn’t happy.

As she lazily patrolled in her bored state, Jenny nonetheless looked good. Her 5 foot 7 body was very nicely proportioned. She had nice, firm breasts and dark brown hair that hung part way down her upper back. She looked lovely in the short black skirt and matching blouse of her uniform.

What the cute young sentry didn’t know was that the intruder who had so easily sent her to dreamland on two occasions had actually also used her skills with hypnotism to program Jenny to be her unwilling henchwoman. Elena, the skilled agent who could now control the young guard for whatever she needed her to do, had had no problem overwhelming Jenny’s mental resistance and programming her.

What the comely guard also didn’t know was that Elena’s friend, Veronica Cortez, who was in the same business as Elena, needed information from the communications center. Over drinks one night Elena had told Veronica about her ability to control Jenny and offered Jenny to Veronica as her tool to access the facility.

Tonight was the night to commence the job. Veronica had already taken care of the lone outside sentry. The sentry, a lovely 20 year old blonde named Chelsea, had been wandering along her patrol route in the cool evening air. She thought she had heard something in some nearby bushes (courtesy of a stone tossed by Veronica) and as she nervously approached the area from behind an arm wrapped around her upper body pinning her arms to her side. Chelsea tried to scream for help but a cloth with a sweat smelling liquid on it was shoved over her nose and mouth muffling her call for help.

While Chelsea did her best to fight back, with her arms pinned to her side by her powerful attacker, there was little she could do. At 5’3” she was smaller then the person who had grabbed her. It was clear Chelsea was losing the fight. Her lovely light brown eyes were losing focus and her struggles were lessening. In the dim light Veronica admired Chelsea’s pretty face. While her nose may have been a hair big, she was nevertheless quite adorable. Veronica was snapped out of her admiring her victim by the felling of Chelsea legs giving out. The special drug on the rag was winning the battle. The young guard was now fully supported by Veronica holding her up. In a matter of seconds, she was totally unconscious.

Keeping the rag in place, Veronica dragged her prey into the bushes and laid her down. She quickly removed some rope from her bag. She rolled the unconscious girl onto her stomach and quickly tied her wrists together. She then tied her ankles too. Next, she pulled up the ankles with some rope, looped in with the rope that secured her wrists, and put poor little Chelsea in a good old fashioned hog tie. She then lifted her head and tied a cleave gag in place to make sure if the sentry awoke in her unfortunate state she would not be in a position to call for help. With the only exterior guard out of the way, it was time for phase 2, moving inside.

Veronica started the next part of the plan by sending a text to Jenny’s cell phone with an attached video. While the security staff was not supposed to be texting on duty, the young guard nonetheless read the text which contained a trigger word that made her unable to resist opening the video. The video of a goofy looking unicorn dancing on two legs instantly sent Jenny into a trance. Her lovely brown eyes went blank, her pretty face lost all expression and she stopped in her tracks. Then her cell phone rang.

“Hello” she said blankly into her phone.

“Hello Jenny, my name is Veronica. I’m going to tell you to do some things for me. You will do everything I tell you to and it will make you feel really good to do these things for me. Do you understand my dear.”

“Yes” came the entranced sentry’s reply. She almost slurred the word.

“Before you do anything, I need you to cut the external cameras and motion sensors and unlock the doors. One of your friends should be stationed by the door to the room. Another one of your friends should be manning the camera room itself. You have great strength. Punch out the girl by the door. Then, go quietly into the room so the girl in there doesn’t hear you coming. Hit her on the side of the neck like they do on TV. Hit her hard so she stays unconscious for a while. When you are done, call this number back”

Jenny, still with a blank stare on her face, didn’t respond and simply put her phone away and walked to the room. She approached the guard stationed at the door.

The door guard, Toni, looked at her colleague as she approached. Toni was 22 and while not quite as pretty as Jenny, she was nonetheless very cute with wavy brown hair. She stood at 5’4” and while she was not chubby by any means, she was a bit more curvy then her approaching colleague.

Toni noticed the odd look on the young guard’s face as she approached. “Hey Jenny, what’s up?” was all Toni got out before the mind controlled sentry connected with a right cross. Toni’s pretty brown eyes crossed before they rolled back into her head, she fell back against the wall and then slid to the floor in a heap with her cheek against her right breast.

Jenny simply reached down, took a special key to the camera room that was on the now unconscious guard’s belt and used it to quietly open the door. She then quietly entered the room.

The room was fairly dark with a bank of black and white monitors and panels with lights and buttons. Behind the bank of monitors, with her back to the door, sat another guard. Unwisely, the room was laid out so that the guard manning the station had her back to the door.

This guard, Samantha, was so busy humming to herself and looking at a clothing catalogue that she didn’t hear the door open. She was cute and very petite. Only about 5’ 1’’ tall. She had light brown hair and pretty blue eyes that looked out on the world through very fashionable glasses. She looked a bit younger then her actual 21 years of age.

Veronica’s unwilling assistant walked right up behind the unwary guard who still had not sensed a presence behind her and in one quick move chopped down on the right side of her neck. Samantha let out a groan and her head fell to the desk with a thud as her pretty blue eyes rolled back in her head.

Once Samantha had been taken care of, Jenny took out her phone and called the number that had called her before. Veronica answered and asked “Are both guards unconscious?” “Yes” came the reply. “Okay, first, I want you to turn off all the cameras and motion detectors and disable the outside locks. Then, go out into the hall and bring the body of the girl who was guarding the door into the camera room. Once you’ve done that, I need you to take off your uniform.” Thanks to having the bad luck of also being about the same size as Veronica, poor Jenny was going to have the misfortune of being left in her bra and panties again.

Unable to resist the commands being given to her, the sentry went into the hall, hooked her arms under Toni’s armpits, and dragged her lifeless body into the camera room, dropping her on the floor in the middle of the room. Then, she began to undress herself. First, taking her boots off and then sliding her skirt down and off. She was just finishing taking off her top when Veronica entered the room having snuck into the facility thanks to the lack of cameras and the unlocked doors.

The view that greeted Veronica was almost comical. One guard lay on her back in the middle of the room. A second was slumped in her chair with her head on the desk. The third stood motionless in her red bra and panties with a blank, unseeing look on her face.

“Not a bad job my dear” Veronica said. However, at that moment Toni began to stir and moan and while still not really awake, she reached to rub her check where she had been punched. “Oh but wait, you didn’t knock her out long enough.” Veronica said in a fake angry tone as she knelled down next to the awakening sentry. With that, Veronica rolled up the left sleeve of the girl’s uniform blouse, pulled out a needle from her bag and injected a strange orange fluid into the girl’s blood stream. It was a new and improved formula from her last mission. Not only would Toni stay deeply unconscious for at least eight hours, but it would also erase her short term memory so that she would have no recollection that it had been her colleague who had knocked her out. As the needle went in, the mostly asleep guard let out a little “ouch” and then with a soft sigh she went into a very, very deep sleep.

At that moment, Samantha started to move a bit too. Veronica shot a mocking look of annoyance at the motionless Jenny and then walked over to Samantha. She lifted Samantha’s petite frame out of the seat and laid her on the desk so her torso was on the desk and her legs were hanging down to the floor. Veronica then pulled her skirt and yellow panties down and gave her an injection of the same stuff she had used on Toni right in her cute right butt cheek. Samantha too sighed her way into a very deep sleep. While she hadn’t really seen anything, see too would awake the next morning having no memory of her evening. Veronica gave the sleepyhead’s cute backside and nice quick caress before leaving her with her skirt and panties around her ankles.

After that was done, she walked over to stand directly in front of the half naked guard who had made all this possible. Still having a bit of fun, Veronica said “You’ve been a naughty girl Jenny. You didn’t keep these two little tramps asleep long enough. You made me do all the work. I guess you can’t get good help these days.” As she said this she ran her hand down Jenny’s check and down and over her left breast. A slight smile crossed Veronica’s face as the girl in front her didn’t react to the pretend lecture and petting and continued to stare blankly ahead.

“You know what happens to naughty little girls who don’t do what I tell them? They go to sleep early. In fact, they go to sleep and don’t wake up until one of their friends wakes them up. Therefore, you are going to go to sleep now and will not awaken until one of your little friends wakes you up.”

Since she didn’t have the hypnosis skills of her friend Elena, Veronica had to put Jenny to sleep the old fashion way. She reached out and clutched a nerve cluster in her neck with her thumb and forefinger. Even in her hypnotized stupor the sentry managed to let out a grunt as Veronica tightly squeezed the nerves in her neck This was followed by a sexy sigh as her eyes rolled back and she slumped forward, nestling her face against Veronica’s bosom. Veronica briefly stroked her hair and patted her head. She then tilted her victims face up, kissed her motionless lips and gently lowered the underwear clad guard to the floor.

“That’s a great little toy you have there Elena” she said out loud. She then quickly dressed in the discarded uniform and headed for the door. She turned one last time to mockingly say “good night girls” to the deeply unconscious young women before exiting and locking the door with the key Jenny had taken from Toni.Last edited by meditions on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:18 am, edited 6 times in total.

Part 2 - Veronica gets some help.

As Veronica finished locking the door to the camera room, she heard a voice from over her shoulder. “Freeze right there!!” While the speaker was clearly disguising her voice, Veronica knew immediately who it was. Her good friend Elena.

She turned around smiling and said “so are you here to steal my fee?” “Of course not Veronica, I just had a free evening and figured I’d watch my competition at work” replied Elena. “Nonetheless, now that I’m here can I play too?”

“Sure” was Veronica’s smiling reply.

“Where’s my girlfriend by the way?” asked Veronica.

“Her work was done. I knocked her out already” replied Veronica. “By the way, you weren’t kidding when you said she’s a cutie.”

“Yep, I sure can pick ‘em can’t I? But why did you knock her out already? She could have been helpful. And entertaining too!” was Elena’s reply.

“With you by my side, I don’t need anyone else” laughed Veronica. “Now let’s go.”

The one problem with the facility was that it was an old converted building so even though it only basically contained the communications center and the now secured camera room there was a lot of real estate to cover. They also needed to move through the open lobby which may or may not contain a guard or two.

As they reached an intersection of hallways, Veronica peered around the corner to see a guard standing by a door. It was the door to the electric room and while Veronica had not intended to cut the power, those in charge had decided it was vital enough that a sentry should be on duty outside the room at all times.

Veronica eyed the girl up. She was a lovely redhead. With hazel eyes and shoulder length hair. Her name was Stacy, she was 20 years old, 5’4” with a wonderful girl next door cuteness to her. And a really nice body to boot.

As Elena also peered around the corner Veronica said “Why don’t you take this one. I know how you feel about redheads.” They checked the door to a nearby barely used storage room which as luck would have it was unlocked and quickly came up with a plan.

Veronica popped out from around the corner, standing on an angle that would make it hard for Stacy to see her face so that hopefully the uniform would fool her. She called out “Hey, can you give me a hand in the storage room? One of the new transmitters broke and I was told to get one of the old ones but I need a hand getting it off the shelf.”

Stacy, who had been already standing there for an hour, was thrilled to have an excuse to do something. She walked down the hall and followed Veronica, who had made sure not to turn around and show her face, into the storage room.

As the cute redhead entered the room someone who had been hiding behind the door wrapped her arms around her neck. Stacy tried to reach for her gun but Veronica had turned around and beat her to it. She took the gun and tossed it away saying “Oh sweetie, you don’t need that.”

Stacy struggled and tried to claw the arms off her neck. She wasn’t able to do so. Elena had performed the sleeper hold so well that Stacy’s pretty hazel eyes were already losing focus.

Veronica walked up real close to Elena and her trapped prey. She looked Stacy’s struggling body up and down. She then looked up and over the sentry’s face and into Elena’s eyes. “You know” said Veronica in sultry voice “watching you overpower this little cutie is getting me all turned on.”

With that Veronica reached her head around Stacy’s head (which was up against Elena’s chest) and locked Elena in a passionate kiss which was instantly returned. Veronica also wrapped her arms around Elena’s shoulders which ended up sandwiching the now weekly struggling Stacy between them. Veronica’s breasts also pressed up against Stacy’s face cutting off what if any additional air she was able to get.

After a few moments Veronica noticed that the girl wasn’t moving anymore. She therefore broke the kiss and said “You probably should let her go before you end up giving her brain damage.” With that Veronica stepped back and Elena, giving a wicked smile, released the sleeper and let poor Stacy fall to the floor with a thud. The cute sentry lay motionless with her breathing returning to normal.

“As much as I enjoyed that, we probably should keep our mind on our business” said Elena. Veronica nodded, took out another needle and injected Stacy in the right arm. Stacy would remember nothing of the passionate moment she had been an unwilling part of. And of course she would remain in deep slumber until long after Veronica and Elena finished their job.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 – time to get some information and a disguise for Elena

Veronica and Elena left the storage room, locking the door behind them so no one would discover the peacefully sleeping sentry lying within, and headed toward the large lobby. Thankfully the approaching hallway was on an angle that allowed the duo to peer in without being seen. What the saw made Elena just shake her head in disgust.

The room was occupied by two girls. In the corner looking out the windows by the front door stood a blonde and sitting behind the desk was a petite girl with long dark brown hair. What disgusted Elena so much was the incredible lack of discipline. The blonde was on her cell phone. Judging by the body language and the fact she was speaking in a hushed tone so the other guard wouldn’t hear her, she presumably was talking with her boyfriend. The brunette wasn’t much better. She had her cell phone out too but instead appeared to playing a game of some sort on it.

“Where do they find these bimbos? These two are just asking for it” said Elena. Veronica just shook her head.

They then carefully studied the scene while thinking about the plan. The blonde, Nikki, was 21 years old and quite attractive. She stood 5’8” with a lovely athletic body. She had green eyes and wore her hair just past shoulder length.

The brunette was arguably the prettiest girl they had encountered so far. Her name was Natalie and she too was 21. Her brown hair was long and she had very pretty brown eyes. She had a terrific body with lovely B cup breasts. She was 5’2” and, had she been a bit taller, she probably could have been a model.

“Well” said Veronica in a whisper “let’s come up with a plan to deal with these babes.”

“If I wasn’t in such a good mood, my plan would be to make them pay for their incompetence by sneaking up on them and breaking their necks” replied a still annoyed Elena.

“Oh come on Elena, I know you too well. You’re not the type to go around killing innocent young girls just doing their job. So let’s make a real plan.”

Veronica continued. “First of all, we have a problem. If we take them out now, whoever blondie is talking to might realize there’s a problem and alert someone. How do we get her to finish her call?”

Veronica went on. “Assuming she is done her call, I’m thinking I could dart her. I actually have darts with the same stuff I’ve been giving the other girls to keep them asleep. Of course, she’s still on the phone and the other problem is I don’t want the ditz at the desk to raise the alarm.”

“You know” Elena chimed in “the blonde is about my height. Once we get her knocked out it might make sense for me to borrow her uniform.”

“Good thinking” replied Veronica. “Also, we should probably keep one of them awake long enough for some interrogation.”

At that moment, Veronica and Elena had a stroke of luck that was too good to be true. Natalie stood up (giving Veronica and Elena and even better look at her terrific body) and called over “Hey Nikki, I got to use the bathroom. You’re in charge.”

Nikki looked over and gave a nod of acknowledgement and said into the phone “I gotta go.” She then giggled at what ever the person on the other end said to her. She then turned and started walking towards the desk as Natalie got up and walked to the bathroom.

The instant Natalie disappeared into the bathroom a “pop” sound was heard from the hallway followed by an “ahh” from Nikki. Nikki looked down to see a dart sticking out of her chest, just above her left breast.

Nikki’s pretty face took on a look shock and fear which was quickly replaced by a dazed look, complete with a goofy partial smile. Veronica and Elena each had to stifle a laugh as they watched the girl stumble around drunkenly. She seemed like she was trying to call out but no sound was emitted. The powerful drug in the dart was quickly shutting down the pretty blonde’s consciousness. She then caught herself against a pillar and then proceeded to slowly slide to the floor propped up with her left check against the pillar. She sighed and fell into a deep sleep.

“Man, that stuff you use is neat and works fast” said Elena. “Of course, you ended up putting a hole my uniform shirt. How long is sleeping beauty going to be out?” “Quite awhile. She’ll probably be little late meeting whoever she was on the phone with” responded Veronica with a mischievous smile.

Elena walked over and took Nikki’s gun. She and Veronica then walked over to stand in front of the ladies’ room door. Veronica leveled her dart gun (which looked like the real deal) at the door and Elena aimed the gun she had taken from the unconscious blonde. The door opened the Natalie walked out immediately to be confronted by the barrels of two guns. She froze.

“Hands in the air honey” said Veronica. Natalie instantly complied.

Elena stepped over and took Natalie’s gun. At that moment Natalie noticed the motionless body lying against the pillar. The look of fear on her face increased.

“P-P-Please don’t hurt me” Natalie stuttered.

“Shut up” yelled Elena still annoyed at the girl for her carelessness on duty.

“Now sit” Veronica said (also in a mean sounding voice) as she wheeled the desk chair over.

Natalie quickly walked over and sat down, still holding her hands in the air. Veronica then addressed her again this time in a sweet and friendly voice “You can put your hands down silly.” Natalie instantly did so.

“Now” Veronica said “I’m going to ask you some questions. Understand, I’m the nice one here. My friend is a bit testy. So if you don’t give me the information I want, there is no telling what she might do to you.” Natalie looked over to Elena who was giving the guard her best “mean girl” face. “I’ll tell you whatever you want” replied Natalie.

“Great” said Veronica who then turned to Elena and continued “Since our friend here is going to be so cooperative, why don’t you go do what you have to do with our other friend.” With that, Elena turned and walked over to where Nikka sat slumped face first against the column. Natalie watched with stunned fascination.

Natalie then looked up at Veronica and in a meek voice asked “is she dead?” “Do I look like a killer to you sweetie? Nope, she’s just fast asleep.” Natalie relaxed, at least a little bit. As this was going on Elena was already pulling the dart out of Nikki’s chest and beginning to remove her blouse reveling a white cotton sports bra.

Veronica then asked “How many guards are there and where are they?” Of course Natalie had no way to know that five of her colleagues already lay unconscious so she gave a full report. “There’s one outside, one patrolling the first floor, one patrolling the second floor, one outside the camera room, one in the camera room, one at the electrical room and two outside the communications center. And me and Nikki.” Veronica was pleased that she only had three more guards to deal with.

While this was going on Elena had laid Nikki on the floor and removed her skirt to expose her white panties. Elena slid her hand up and down Nikki’s most intimate zone on the outside of the panties. Veronica, who had glanced that way, gave an evil glare to which Elena responded “Just making sure she’s fully out.” Nikki’s sole response had been for her nipples to harden so it looked like she was indeed fully under.

Back to business. As Elena put on the discarded guard uniform, Veronica asked another question. “How many technicians are in the communication room?” “Three” came the reply. “Is there anyone else in the building?” “No” Natalie responded.

“Thanks for the help. Now, to make sure you stay put.” Veronica then walked behind the chair. “Give me you hands.” Natalie did as told. Veronica immediately tied them together behind the chair. She then reached under the chair, grabbed Natalie’s ankles and tied them to the chair. Natalie did not resist the efforts to tie her up.

By this time, Elena had completed getting dressed in the uniform she had taken. She looked at Veronica. “So I assume you’ll be putting this little twit to sleep now?” The girl said nothing but the look of fear on her face increased.

“Actually, I’m out of needles. Can you use one of your ninja warrior tricks on her?” “My pleasure” came the reply. The look on the helpless guard’s face got even more concerned.

Elena then sat down on Natalie’s lap straddling her. She caught a whiff of Natalie’s perfume. “You smell nice” Elena said in a soft, more friendly voice then she had been using. Natalie just stared at her.

She then reached over and began rubbing the girl’s temples in smooth, soft, circular motions. Natalie, being tied up, could do nothing to stop it. Soon enough her eyes became blank and she started slumping deeper into the chair. She then began to let out quiet, soft, sexy moans. After a few minutes of her temples being caressed, Natalie’s pretty brown eyes closed completely and as Elena pulled her hands back, her head lolled forward.

“Man, you really have great ways to knock people out. How long does that last?” “Probably an hour or more” replied Elena.

“Well, we should be out of here by then. However, to be safe we ought to gag her.” Veronica replied. With that she handed a strip of cloth to Elena who gagged the sleeping sentry. She then kissed her on the forehead and stood up. Veronica then rolled the chair containing the blissfully slumbering brunette to another column and tied a rope around the column, chair and limp body it contained. That way, if Natalie did wake up she couldn’t roll off looking for help.

Veronica then addressed the next phase of the plan. “I say we take out the girl on the second floor before we move on to the communications center. I’d hate to have her surprise us by deciding to come down stairs to check in.” With that, Veronica and Elena, now both dressed as guards, headed for the stairs.

Part 4 – mission complete

The upstairs hallways were only dimly lit and very quiet. The only sound was the foot steps of the sentry Natalie had been talking about.

The girl walked slowly down the empty hall. Her name was Leena and she was a lovely 19 year old blue eyed blonde. She was 5’5” and filed out her uniform perfectly.

As Leena rounded a corner she was startled by two women standing there. Before the poor girl could do anything Veronica fired off a spray from an atomizer. Unfortunately for Leena it all happened so quickly that her gasp of surprise at seeing two unexpected people on the deserted floor coincided with the blast of cool, sweet smelling spray. She therefore ended up taking in a lungful of the drug.

Veronica’s spray drug worked great. In a matter of second’s Leena’s blue eyes rolled back into her head and she fell forward into Elena’s waiting arms. Elena looked over at Veronica and laughed “look what I caught”. With that she lowered the sleeping Leena to the ground.

“She’ll be asleep for a couple hours. No need to tie her up.” Veronica said. “Oh but that could be fun” said Elena as she stood up from laying the blonde on the floor.

“You’re hopeless” responded Veronica “now lets go. We’re almost done.” They headed back downstairs leaving the lovely 19 year old guard sleeping on the floor.

As they returned downstairs and peered down the hall towards the communications room they spotted the two guards assigned to protect the room. Once again, discipline was a bit lacking. The two girls were supposed to be standing at attention and being alert. They weren’t. Instead, they were busy chatting about boys, fashions, etc.

The girl who had her back to the intruders, Taylor, was 19 years old and quite petite. She was 5’2” with a thin build. She had long, light brown hair and beautiful light blue eyes.

Her colleague was taller at 5’7”. Stephanie was 20 years old with long dark brown hair and deep, pretty brown eyes.

Veronica and Elena listened a bit as the two girls chatted, occasional making faces at girls’ conversation. “You know” Elena said “these people really need to hire better guards. These two dorks are a worthless as the rest.”

Veronica said nothing and simply pulled out her dart gun fired it into Taylor’s backside. As soon as the dart hit, Taylor began to go out cold on her feet. Perhaps her small stature helped it work quicker. As she began to slump, Stephanie, who had been leaning on the wall reached out and with wide eyed shock caught Taylor as she fell.

At that moment, Veronica and Elena broke cover and walked up. Given that Stephanie was holding her now unconscious coworker she never had a chance to try to draw her gun before Veronica leveled the dart gun at her. The appearance of the gun which didn’t look like a dart gun did the trick again and since Stephanie had not yet noticed the dart sticking out of Taylor’s adorable butt she had now reason to think it wasn’t a real gun.

Elena walked up, pulled Taylor out of Stephanie’s hands simply dropping her limp body to the floor and then took Stephanie’s gun from her and tossed it across the hall. Stephanie stood silent with a frightened look on her pretty face. Elena then shoved her roughly against the wall and held her there.

Veronica walked up. “Are all three technicians in there?” Stephanie didn’t speak but simply quickly nodded her head yes.

“Door code” barked Veronica. “6 8 4 4 1” replied the terrified guard.

“Thanks” said Veronica as she slid the gun into her belt and walked towards Stephanie who was still pinned against the wall by Elena. Veronica reached over and applied her trusty nerve pinch to Stephanie’s neck and shoulder. The girl let out an “Ahh” before softly sighing as her pretty brown eyes rolled back and her eyelids shut. Elena then released her hold and Stephanie’s relaxed body slid down the wall until her butt connected and then her upper body fell to the left leaving her lying on the floor. “Well, that’s it for the guards” commented Veronica.

Inside the control room the three technicians had no idea that Taylor and Stephanie, who were supposed to be guarding them, were now both out cold. They simply went about their work. Two sat at a long table with communications equipment while one stood walking back and forth and monitoring the activity. The two sitting technicians each wore headphones.

The standing technician was the one in charge. Her name was Melisa and she was 25. She a was 5’5” brunette with brown eyes. She, like the two others, wore a grey jumpsuit.

The two seated technicians were Meghan a 5’6” 21 year old blue eyed blonde and Heather, also 21, 5’ 3” with brown hair and hazel eyes.

Behind Melisa the door to the room quietly opened. She didn’t hear it but instead heard something rolling across the floor. She watched in confusion as a metal ball, about the size of a softball, rolled past her. Meghan and Heather with their backs to the room and with headphones on their ears had no knowledge of the strange device that had just entered their room.

Melisa walked towards the object but before she got there it stopped, split open and immediately launched a massive cloud of white gas that came out with such force it quickly began filling the room. Melisa having been closest caught a face full of the stuff and immediately started coughing. Meanwhile, Heather and Meghan alerted to the events by the puffy clouds of gas that quickly filled their work area, took off their headphones and started to stand up. As they did, Melisa started to run to the door but only managed to get a hand on the knob before sliding to the floor and passing out propped against the door.

By this time, Meghan and Heather had started coughing too and were both starting to cling to the desk to keep themselves standing. Heather made it back into her seat before her head fell forward and landed on the desk. Meghan then collapsed and ended up laying half on her side half on her stomach. The smoke began to dissipate.

Outside Veronica said to Elena “It will be safe to enter in three minutes.”

“That should give me time to search her for anything we might need” said Elena gesturing to Stephanie’s unconscious body. Veronica, knowing it was just an excuse for Elena to play with the guard’s nice body just shook her head.

As Elena commenced her “search” of Stephanie’s body by running hear hands up and down her upper body, including her rather ample C cup beasts, Veronica impatiently watched her watch. As Elena held up a fleur-de-lys necklace Stephanie was wearing and said “This is nice” Stephanie began to stir and moan.

“Great, you woke her up” was all Veronica could say. Elena just gave her a shrug of the shoulders. She then turned back to Stephanie and gave her a hard poke in both of her temples with two fingers. Done too hard it would have killed the young guard. However, with Elena’s skill it just put Stephanie back to sleep this time quite deeply.

“Come on, it’s clear” said Veronica. She punched in the code and the door unlocked. They had to push hard to open the door and push Melisa’s body out of the way at the same time.

Elena walked over and lifted Heather out of the seat, dropping her on top Meghan so she was draped over her. “Thanks” said Veronica as she took Heather’s now vacant seat and began downloading the needed information.

When complete, Veronica and Elena exited the room stepped over the bodies of Stephanie and Taylor in the hall and headed for the rear door they had both entered. At the hole that Veronica had cut in the fence, they gave a passionate goodbye kiss and headed their separate ways. Behind them remained 12 unconscious young women plus Veronica’s first victim, Chelsea, who had by now awoke but could do nothing but struggle fruitlessly against the hogtie she found herself in when she woke up. The girls’ bosses would be quite unhappy when this mess was discovered.

The end

Return to “Stories by Meditions”