" Eastern Europe Rampage " by Micpop2

esercito sconfitto

" Eastern Europe Rampage " by Micpop2

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Eastern European Rampage

by Micpop 2

part 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's written for Esercito. I hope you like it thou... Not finished. Part 1

Eastern European Rampage part 1

"Radio ZET news today is 25.06.12, last minute's breaking news, apparently two woman, 32 years old Caroline Jasminski and 27 years old Eve Tokarz escaped maximum security prison in the eastern Poland. Those two were arrested back in 2007 for murder and theft. Please be cautious and if along the way you stumble upon something suspicious, instantly inform the police. As always drive carefully and now, the newest James Bond theme - Skyfall"
As the newsflash finished and Adele's newest tune was played Jennifer, who was on her way to visit her parents, started to think about those news from 2007. She was 16 back then, and those two Caroline and Eve strangled an 18 years old girl, then took her documents and cleared the dead girl's bank accounts while pretending to be her. The whole Poland was reading the news about that case. everyone was talking about it. The villains were sentenced guilty and send to jail for 50 years. and now after just 5 years those two escaped. back then when Jennifer has heard what happened she started to fantasize about strangling her school friends and stealing their clothes. She really enjoyed the fantasy in which she and her friends were changing clothes before the PE lesson and when Jennifer and only one more girl were left in the changing room, she would strangle the girl with a measuring tape and then drag the body to the shower cubic, where no one would find it and take the dead girl's casual clothes (not the PE kit) she would also try in those fantasies other girls clothes, but whenever she thought of that one girl, whose panties she would be wearing she would be instantly wet.
Now she knew that those thoughts were sick, very sick but she still was getting wet whenever this thought of stealing other girl's identity occurred. Not to be seen, not to be discovered. so when she saw what seemed like a woman lying on the roadside she thought, that it might be her one and only chance. It was dark so Jennifer wasn't sure of what to do, so she stopped the car and started to reverse. As Jennifer's car got closer to that thing she saw, Jennifer opened the glove compartment and took a flashlight (her daddy taught her to always be prepared for anything) but she wasn't prepared for what was about to happen...
As she opened the driver's doors and turned on the flashlight she discovered, that what she thought of a body was indeed a body of a woman, all she could see were blond hair and orange shirt. Jennifer decided to help the other person in need, so she grabbed her handbag from the passenger's seat and left her vehicle and approached the body. when she was close enough she discovered, that not only the woman's shirt was orange but also her trousers and as she got even closer (it seemed like just a few feet away) she discovered that the woman was actually wearing an orange jumpsuit, the same the prisoners wear.
As much as Jennifer wanted to help that woman' she thought it would be best to inform the police first. As she started to dig through her handbag looking for the phone, she heard some noise from behind, then she felt great pain in her head and then everything went dark.
"Well, **** me, I thought I would have to stand up and take care of her myself. What took you so long Caroline?"
"heh, shut up Eve, I was waiting for the right moment. We are lucky it was a woman who stopped, not a man..."
"We are ****ing lucky that anybody has stopped, I was lying here for something like 2 hours!"
"Stop overreacting" Caroline barked back. "it was more, like 30 minutes. let's take care of our victim..."

After that short discussion our villains approached the unconscious woman. She looked as if she was in her twenties. she was pretty thin and seemed to be tall. Her hair were longish brown and curly - as were Caroline's.
"what's your guess? I would say she is 32B" said Eve
"Well, if she is, then she is my size!" said Caroline. "Let's see, shall we?" and she started to undress the woman. As Caroline was unzipping unconscious woman's brown jacket, Eve decided to go through the woman's belongings, so she went through woman's bag, where she found the wallet.
"she is called Jeniffer Tokarz, hmm... But the surname is just a coincidence, she is not a family of mine... She is 21, and she lives in Warsaw. How are you doing?
As Eve was looking through Jennifer's ID C. was undressing her. After the jacket, Jennifer's white shirt was unbuttoned and removed and then her floral patterned bra. The bra size was indeed 32B.
"Hah, you were right, 32B. I'm almost done!"
Then it was time for the trousers, but to take them C. would have to start with the shoes - white converse all star. "Uh, I love converse! Those are size 7, so I should fit in..."
It was time for the pants., so C. Unbuckled the leather belt, unzipped the black trousers and lifted unconscious girl's legs, so it was easier to get hold of the trousers on the girl's hips. Then it was easy to slip those off the girl's legs.
"Nice panties, I can't wait to try them on..." caroline said, as she saw floral patterned panties - matching pair with the bra.
"Well, what are you waiting for? start undressing" Eve ordered.
If there was anybody passing through, he would see 1 naked body on the ground, one woman in orange jumpsuit staring at the road and one naked girl who was about to get dressed into the clothes that were lying on the ground. But there was no one to pass by...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freeing her body from the jumpsuit and grey prison issue panties Caroline felt like a newborn. Once again naked and defenseless. She drifted away to the memories from 5 years ago.she was 22 back then, and she was walking around city, when she met her best friend since primary school Eve. Both girls C. And Eve were risen up in normal families, the girls always had something to eat, and dry and (most of the time) clean clothes. But never something flashy or expensive. And despite the age difference both girls liked each other's company, in time, they felt like sisters. Back in 2007, when they met, girls decided to go for a coffee on a Nowy Swiat street. (Google it). There were almost no free spaces inside, except one, unfortunately, as our (not yet) villains entered the coffee shop, some rich posh decided to do the same with her friends. Now, because Noyw Swiat street is always busy it was hard to get a place to sit down at Coffee Heaven. and back then there was only one free spot.
Unfortunately Eve and Caroline entered the coffee shop in the same moment the rich girl with her friends. Both parties started arguing about who was first and who should take the place. Then the rich girl started her comments on how she is more privileged just because she had money. Her friends were laughing at this rich bit*h jokes about Caroline and Eve. and both girls didn't like it. so they left. But they wanted revenge. so they waited outside the Coffee Heaven until the rich girl left. Then they followed her and her friends. C. and Eve felt lucky that the girl didn't recognized them. But it made them even angrier, that they were so quickly forgotten...
The stalking took them most of their day. and as it was getting dark the girl left her friends and headed to underground to go home. That's when the girls thought it was good to strike, they just waited for the girl to be alone. and for no witnesses. The moment came when girl left the Politechnika subway station and headed Lazienki Krolewskie direction. It is a 15 minutes walk in not the nicest place. The girl felt so safe that she even used a shortcut. and that was the moment her followers were waiting for. As the girl as in the middle of a short street, which was a shortcut, C. and Eve decided to strike. just by looking in each other's eye's. They started to walk quicker, and didn't care about not being heard. As they approached the girl, followed girl knew something wasn't right.
"Hey! Rich bit*h!" yelled Eve, but the girl didn't look back, she decided to walk faster. "Hey, you! Don't run!"
Caroline looked at Eve and she saw pure aggression in her friend's eyes. Then she felt the anger too. she hated that girl and all she represented, even though she didn't know her so she started to chase that rich girl, as she got close enough she grabbed the girl's arms and pulled them towards her. The girl fall down due to the pull. "Please don't hurt me! Take my money and leave!" she screamed scared.
"What happened? Aren't we so confident now, are we?" asked Eve. The girl looked scared, and it gave Eve even more power. "What are you, when the money means nothing, eh? Nothing, just a sad little girl!"
Eve kicked the girl in the guts. Caroline looked surprised, but it didn't took long before she joined in. Both girls were kicking and punching furiously. and the girl on the ground was crying and begging them to stop. Then Eve took crying girl's head and pushed it into the concrete. When the head connected with the ground the girl went silent and all that could be heard was a neck snapping.
"Oh ****, ****, ****! What have we done?"
"How do I know? ****! Hey girl! stand up, we were just joking!" Caroline tried to wake the dead girl by shaking her arms. "Hey, everything is fine now! Don't do it please, please!
"**** it, She is dead, nothing we can do, now help me with those shoes" explained Eve and kneeled down to untie converse shoes that the dead girl was wearing.
"What?" C. asked with unbelievement in her voice "What are you doing?! We should CALL for help!"
"Are you ****ing serious? She is dead. DEAD! nothing we can do help her, but she can help us now. Take care of the second shoe."
C. decided it would be best to just do what Eve had ordered her, so she took the girl's feet and unlaced the shoe. It was a beige Converse All Star shoe. EU size 41. Caroline felt sick doing it, but Eve was having great fun, after giving order to C. she took care of the girl's jewelry taking her omega wristwatch and pandora bracelet. The girl also had 2 golden rings and real pearl earrings which were now safely hidden in one of Eve's pockets with bracelet and watch. Not being finished Eve took girl's handbag which was dropped during the cat fight and looked through it. "Marry." She said.
"What?" her companion asked.
"Marry. her name is Marry. And we have her ID. I Have an idea Caroline."
"what do you want? `you already made me take off her shoes!"
"Shoe, it was just one shoe. What's the size?"
"41. Just like mine"
"So take them."
"No, I can't! I won't"
"Why? didn't you always wanted shoes like those?"
"Well, I did, but it's sick..."
"No, it's not. keep them" Eve finished this topic. As much as it seemed wrong Caroline liked the idea of keeping those sneakers.
"How about you pretend to be Marry for some time, go to bank and clear her accounts?" Eve asked her friend who was still staring blindly at the shoe in her hands.
"Be her? But we are nothing alike! How can this be done?" C. asked
"Well it says here that she was 26 and that picture was taken 4 years ago, cause it is how old this ID is. And here she looks more like you." Eve explained. "Here, just take her glasses and we make your hairstyle and you are ready to go!"
"And will it work?"
"OF course it will. Let's go. Don't forget her glasses"
So Caroline approached the body on the ground, she couldn't believe that this body of a 26 years old brown haired woman was full of life just a couple of hours ago. Marry was 167 cm tall. she had 35C breast, which every man loved. The last day of her life she decided to wear beige converse sneakers, jeans, brown shirt and pullover. On top of that she had beige PLASZCZ. And now she was gone. "Life is funny" Caroline thought as she took Marry's glasses of the dead girl's face (Which miraculously didn't fall off during the fight).
"Oh, we can't just leave her here just like that" Caroline yelled at Eve "Come back, we have to hide her!"
Eve took her time as she approached her handywork. "Hide her where? There is no place to hide the body in here Caroline...."
Caroline looked around. it was dark but she could see the shape of a dumpster in the darkness that surrounded them. "There, we will hide her there, help me by grabbing her feet." Caroline said as she took Marry by under her breasts. It didn't took long when the body ended up in the dumpster. Only the feet were dangling out of the dumpster, as Eve was abut to put them into the dumpster Caroline stopped her saying she liked the view of two lovely feet that were dangling just like that covered in white socks.
"Kinky" was the only comment Eve gave.
And so both girls left the alley. Changed forever. especially Caroline was different. There must have been someone who has heard what happened, but it was such a place that no one would talk to the police...
The plan didn't work out so perfectly. Girls did managed to clean 3 Marry accounts despite the fact that none of them knew anything about the account's dead owner. It was easy though, when the security questions that Marry gave to the bank were about the names of her parents, which were in her ID. after each bank girls were hiding the money in a place where Marry jewelry and sneakers were. Girls managed to take 35.000 GBP. after finally being caught. It was their greediness that made them being caught. The day after the fight a body was found, it didn't took Police a lot of time to discover who the alley's Jane Doe was. Given an identity of the victim and the information about systematic victim's account cleaning It became obvious what the killer or killers were doing. Bank CCTV footage showed who the Police should look for and the accounts information provided by a parent's of victim made it extremely easy to apprehend the killers. Stolen money was never recovered. In a big prosecution young girls were convicted guilty and sentenced for 50 years of prison. Yet they managed to escape...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Caroline. Caroline... It's NASA Caroline can you hear me" Eve was mocking her friend who seemed lost in her own thoughts. Naked Caroline finally snapped out of her memories and looked at Eve. "What are you waiting for? get into her clothes and let's get out of here..."
"Ok, go and check the car, and I will get ready" She responded and took Jennifer's panties from the pile of clothes. It felt so good for C. when she slipped the panties up her muscled thighs. Those panties were still warm and the feeling of silk fabric on her womanhood made Caroline smile. She really liked the pattern too.
"There is a suitcase in the trunk! You are lucky, you already your set of clothes!" Eve said
"Why won't you get some clothes for yourself?" C. asked as she was adjusting the bra cups on her breasts. The bra felt perfect. so were the trousers and the shirt. But Caroline couldn't wait for the last part of her new set of clothes - the shoes with white socks.
"I will wait for a right moment to claim my set of clothes. Just mine" Eve responded.
"Fine, suit yourself" was Caroline's answer. Ever since the events of 2007 Caroline's main fetish were those sneakers and white socks. Having sat down she really did enjoyed pulling socks up her feet and then putting on the sneakers.
"Oh, I will suit myself" Eve joked and both girls started laughing. Caroline was ready to go so she took the jacket and stood up.
"Will we leave her here?" She asked Eve.
"No. I have an idea, I found that" and she showed the wrench to Caroline "in the trunk. wait in the car for me. I will take care of her." as Eve finished the sentence she took the wrench under her arm and picked up still unconscious girl's arms and started dragging her into the irrigation RÓW by the road, There were quite many bushes and if someone wanted to see what's beneath them he would have to leave his car and go into them.
Caroline politely waited in the car for 15 minutes. she was getting worried when she saw Eve coming back with the wrench in her right hand. While her friend was gone Caroline adjusted the car seat so it could fit her better. those weren't big adjustments as both Caroline and Jennifer had similar bodies.
"What have you done?" Caroline asked as Eve entered the vehicle.
"What had to be done. She won't tell anyone what had happened to her. Drive"
Caroline ignited the car and Mini Cooper S's engine came to life.

"I already like my new car" said Caroline with the smirk on her face as the engine roared. "It's sportish, yet so girly I wonder what I'm doing for life now..."
"Shut up and just drive, ok?"
"OK" and the car hit the road.
"Caro,,, I meant Jennifer stop at the next gas station" Eve told Caroline and decided to go through the glove compartment, where she found Jennifer's cards. "It says here that Jennifer works as an accounting manager"
"Sweet. I wonder where she was headed before... Before you know what..." Caroline had a rhetorical question not hoping for an answer.
"To her parents. At least it's what it says in her organizer. Girl,,, she had no memory for numbers, all her pin numbers are here with her... It seems all you need to do is just perfect her signature and there will be no trouble with you pretending to be her. For now."
And that was true. Caroline was extremely lucky. It was her first victim since the escape, and she has already found a perfect match. Eve knew that when she looked at her friend undressing Jennifer. Not only their bodies were almost the same but also both woman shared the same brown hair color and green eyes. Hairstyle was different but it wouldn't be a problem. Now in Jennifer's clothes and car Caroline looked exactly like a woman that those things used to belong to. and now they foud organizer with all the pin numbers. With a well hidden body, and Eve was sure it was quite well hidden this was a perfect identity theft. Now it was time to find a change of clothes for Eve and she hoped to do so at the gas station. And she was right.

It took them half an hour to get to the nearest gas station. as the Cooper parked in a distant parking spot it was 5 pm.
"Why did we park so far away from the station?" Caroline asked
"So they don't see your car on the CCTV" Eve explained. "I thought you like your new identity. Ok, wait here and look out for me. I don't know when I'll be back. Be patient" Having said that Eve took a phone charger and hid it in her jumpsuit pocket.
In the same moment Jennifer's mobile rang. "It's Jen's, my parents. I should take it. Go, don't worry" And Caroline pressed the green phone icon "Hi mom, My voice? Well...."
Eve didn't hear the rest of the conversation as she left the car and shut the doors behind her. She decided to sneak to the gas station's toilet and wait there for someone interesting. The station itself was Orlen Gas Station and it was pretty busy. There were two coaches with high school pupils probably coming back from probably some kind of educational trip. that would explain why they were so bored... Eve crouched and waited behind one of the cars for the school members to go. It would be too risky to sneak through this group to the toilet. and don't forget about the cameras that for sure were set up all around.
Finally after some time the pupils were all packed back in the coaches ready for a departure. The station seemed deserted now and it was Eve's chance to move to the restrooms which were situated outside of the main building. She approached the building from the back and making sure that there are no cameras pointed at the toilet's entrance she went in. Inside it was bright and the standards were for sure European. It was empty end there were 4 cubics to the right and a big mirror with a set of sinks to the left. IT was also crucial to have the possibility to lock the doors from the inside. And here it was possible. Jane decided to go into the cubic that was in between men and woman's toilets. it was a closet for supplies - paper and chemicals. Perfect to hide in. It was just like any other cubic but with the window facing outside so she could see if someone is approaching. And the dark glass from the inside so she could see people entering the toilets.
And so Eve took her position and all there was to do was waiting, she prepared the phone charger's cable and stared through the window. after just two minutes or less a woman entered the toilet, but she didn't seem fit, she was too short, then as this one was leaving another one entered the place. She had perfect body. Eve knew she would fit into her clothes, but this woman was with a boyfriend.

"****" was Eve's thought. After that pair no one came even close to the toilet. As our villain was getting bored she saw through the window a Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG that just parked outside the gas station. Eve was sure that it was driven by a woman, and she was right. A blond haired woman in a business suit left the car and yelled at the station's boy to get her some gas. She was waiting as the boy was pouring the gas into her car. Then she went into the station to pay for the gas and then being almost finished she headed toilet's direction. As the business suited woman was getting closer Eve could have a closer look.
The woman was a blonde, so was Eve, approximately 170 cm, roughly Eve's size, her breasts seemed to be B-sized, just like Eve's, she was wearing sunglasses - "no one would see different eye color" Eve thought. "It could work!" Now she could hear the woman's heels clicking on the floor as she entered the toilets. While waiting Eve found "Out of order" sign and a brush, which was perfect. It was time to act, as the woman entered the woman's part Eve took the brush and the sign and left the janitor's closet. She put the out of order sign on the doors and entered the toilet pretending to be a toilet cleaner. The orange jumpsuit, the same as Caroline had was a perfect disguise, as long as Eve didn't show her back with a prisoner number on it to the woman, who was by the KRANY and on the phone.
"Well, if he's sick then fire him. We can't afford any backlash. I don't care! well... sell the stock then. Yes, those too. 3 pm appointment? I will try to make it" The woman was talking to somebody on the other side while looking at her in the mirror. "I don't think you will make it" Eve thought. Still pretending to be a toilet cleaner she closed the doors behind her and discreetly locked them. She started her dance with the brush as if she was hypnotized but what she really was doing was getting closer to the unsuspecting woman, who just finished her conversation and was now putting on red lipstick on her lips.
When she was close enough Eve dropped the brush and before it hit the ground she jumped towards the woman who was now staring at Eve with her eyes wide opened. But before she could react Eve got the phone charger's cable around woman's neck. The businesswoman still had no idea what was happening, all she knew was that a fight for her survival has just started.
The woman always thought that her survival would depend on her sixth sense and her market knowledge. She would have never guessed that she had to fight for her life in some toilet in the middle of nowhere with an unknown attacker. Why her? She was asking herself that question. No! Not her. Not now! And not like that... She wanted to die on her terms! Time was crucial now. The cable was around her neck for about the minute. She could see her attacker was staring at her reflection in the mirror smiling evilly. "Give up the fight now" she whispered into her ear. NO! as they were still standing there and her arms were floating around furiously she knew she had no chance. She had to change something, but how? she balged with one of her legs and using her second leg she pushed the sink with all the strength she had in her. after 2 minutes of no oxygen it wasn't much but it was enough to make her attacker loose stability. both woman hit the ground. because she was atop, she didn't feel the impact so hard, but it must have hurt her strangler because the cable felt much less tighter. A moment to gasp for breath! "No, you're not!" she heard the voice again and felt one hand around her neck and the other on her head. Now the flow of the oxygen was cut off yet again, but this time more efficiently. But that one breath gave her new strength. a strength of hope, with the rest of her will she managed to turn over. "That was a mistake, now you are mine!" one more whisper into her ear. She knew that the mysterious strangler was right, she had almost no strength. Lying there on the ground she thought of her life, of her career and then everything was black and seemed so far away...
It was more than 3 minutes now. The will of fight was gone all together with consciousness. The woman stopped her struggle and was now twitching lightly. Another minute went by, and another. Now the brain was dead. a delicate stream of saliva was visible on the dead businesswoman's cheek.
"Tough *****" Eve said loudly. It was her first kill. She heard about that feeling when she was in prison but she has never had it. It felt good. as she veered her grip of the woman's neck she couldn't stop but burst out laughing a laugh of victory. She dried the saliva off the woman's face.
"Let me help you with that skirt now, won't you?" she mocked the strangled girl as she sat on top of the body. During the struggle one heel fell of the woman's feet but the other was still on. Eve took that feet into her hands and examined the shoe. It was Louie Voution heel. Top class. "Damn, what are you? A manager of some kind? Thank you for all your clothes" Eve said as she took the shoe of the pantyhose claded foot. The shoe seemed brand new. The girl was lying on her belly so it was easy to unzip and pull down the black skirt. beneath which were black pantyhose and red thong with black pows on sides. "elegant even where not many can see, stylish girl..." Eve said as she held up the underwear to examine it. Panties were Calvin Klein made out of silk. Eve put them nex to the skirt and the pantyhose. It was time for the upper part of her new business suit. It was a miracle that the suit's jacket didn't tore apart as the woman fought for her life now it was lying discarded on the skirt. White shirt was almost wet because of the sweat and the bra was a match to the panties. now the dead woman was lying naked dead on the floor with a prison escapee on top of her. The convict was looking at the now calm face. It was beautiful, she could not resist and she kissed the warm lips. It was a strange feeling to kiss lips that did not respond in any way, but Eve liked it so much she kissed the woman again.
"You are beautiful, it's pity you had to go, but it was me or you... And I don't want it to be me..." She opened one of the woman's eyelid just to see the eye color - she had brown eyes. So did Eve.

She stood up untapped the water and while it was getting hotter Eve got out of her jumpsuit and white prison issue sneakers. She stood there just in her grey panties looking at her reflection. when the water had room temperature our villain cleaned her face and just wetted her body, then she pulled down her grey panties and approached the clothes pile.
"Let's start with panties" she thought and got into them. the underwear was still warm after their previous owner. after five years of prison issued underwear those top class expensive silky panties felt like heaven on earth. Eve didn't even have to adjust anything with her new bra, she just slid it on and it felt perfect. As she was holding the pantyhose and flipping them over it occurred to her that maybe this woman had one more pair in her handbag, but she decided that she wanted to wear those already used. Before continuing redressing Eve decided to take care of the body. She grabbed the jumpsuit and started putting it on the dead businesswoman "It won't make you any chance to pretend being me for some time, now will it?" she asked the woman as she zipped up the jumpsuit then she slid on the sneakers. "Oh, I almost forgot!" Eve said as she started taking business woman's jewelry. The Omega watch brought back the memories, but it was not the right time nor place to enjoy those, so it was just quickly taken of the woman's wrist and Eve pu it on her own wrist, she did the same with 3 rings out of which one was an engagement ring. "Oh, poor guy... I think he will miss you, but look on the bright sides it's still better than leaving him on the altar" Eve joked laughing at her own joke. The woman was wearing diamond earrings which were very feminine. And now those were on Eve's ears. Transformation was almost finished she took the dead girl's feet and dragged her to the closest to the wall cubic where she decided to unzip the jumpsuit and sat the body on the toilet, Eve also brought her panties that she now put into the woman's mouth "Just to make it more dramatic" she whispered and closed the cubic from inside. Due to not many things to do in a prison cell Eve was exercising quite alot with her body being the weight. It made her strong enough to climb over the cubic with no problems.
All that was now to do was to finish getting dressed so Eve stood into the skirt pulled it up and zipped. the jacket was a perfect fit and last thing to put on was a pair of shoes.
"What do you think? Will those fit me?" she asked the closed cubic, but there obviously was no response. Just like the rest those shoes were as if bought just for her. Eve now picked up the lipstick that the woman dropped prior to struggle and putted it on giving her lips a sexy deep red color. The lipstick ended up in the handbag. the change of clothes took in total 20 minutes, during which there was no one who needed toilet. Eve took the handbag, found the car key looked at a completely different woman in the mirror putted on Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses and left the toilet. She casually walked towards her way out of gas station - Mercedes-Benz. she unlocked the car, ignited it and discovered it was an automatic gearbox but switched to manual paddles by the driving wheel. "That girl liked it that way... But I would rather drive an automatic one. For now" Eve though as the car rolled out of the parking spot.
It was 6 pm and Caroline was still sitting in Jennifer's car waiting for Eve as a sporty Mercedes-Benz slowly drove next to her and honked. It was Eve behind the wheel, so caroline could ignite the Cooper and follow her companion on their ride to freedom. As they were driving towards a Belarus border it was getting darker and darker, soon it was 8pm and it was time to find a space to relax.

Along the way there was a two-star motel, that seemed perfect for fugitives to stop by. And that is what our prison escapees did, Eve parked in a space by the far side of the reception and Caroline parked her car somewhere in the middle and she waited in the car for Eve to check in and go into her room then she did the same.
Back in the prison when both girls started to work on their escape plan Eve told her to always be cautious. SHe also told her that no matter where they go there was no chance for a normal life as long as they were Caroline Jasminski and Eve Tokarz. To the world those girls died in 2007 and now they needed new identities to live their lives.
Now they were no more Caroline and Eve. She was Jennifer and Eve was whoever she was now... It was best time to find out who she actually was now. Jennifer (It's how she wanted to be called now) decided to go to the motel's restaurant hoping to find Eve in there. She was not mistaken Eve was sitting in the corner with her back to the room drinking something from her mug so she approached her and sat next to her.
"I though you already went to sleep" Eve greeted her friend.
"No, I wanted to talk to you" Jen responded. "So what's your name?"
"Oh, I am Jane Tour, 32 bank manager" Eve said "And please call me Jane"
"I'm pleased to meet you' I'm Jennifer, Jen for friends" and she winked her eye towards now-Jane "And I'm an accountant of some kind"
"Oh really? I might give you a job" Jane joked and both women laughed.
"So what now, Jane?"
"First of all I need more clothes, maybe here I will be lucky, than we stick to our plan. Oh, and I need to leave the Merc in here... The body must have been found by now. It's just a matter of time before they find out more..."
"Just like in 2007, hmmm?"
"Yes" Jane agreed.
"So do you have anyone in particular who could lend you some clothes?"
"There is a girl drinking drink after drink in the middle of the room I will just follow her and improvise"
"Just you? I though I could help you..." Jennifer protested
"No, because your identity is sound and solid and I still need to get one" Jane explained why she wanted to do it once more on her own "What did your parents want?"
"My parents? Wha... Oh MY parents? just called and asked me when I'll be home. Mother said that my voice was strange, but I told her it's because I was in a tunnel and that I needed to go back to Warsaw due tue work emergency"
"I understand" Eve listened carefully, but the whole time she stared at the drinking girl's reflection in her glass, and now the girl was staggering towards exit. Alone. "Time to go. We meet here tomorrow 9 am sharp" As she finished the sentence Jane already stood up and headed for an exit.

Return to “Stories by Micpop2”