" My New Work " by Micpop2

esercito sconfitto

" My New Work " by Micpop2

Post by esercito sconfitto »

My new work, hope you enjoy it.

Knocking on the doors was enough for Jamie to snap out of her escape planing. She was in a toilet stall on the London Heathrow airport. What would she escape from? Army service? Unhealthy relationship? Not really... She needed a plan to escape from custody. You see, Jamie was convicted of second degree murder that occurred during a robbery-gone-wrong. All she needed was that pair's money, jewelry and car keys, but the man needed to be a hero and he tried to pull Jamie's gun so she panicked and pulled trigger.
She got convicted soon afterward, but her being an American citizen she needed to be transferred from the United Kingdom to the States. She was to be transferred from the London's jail to the United States by a PWC Karen Morrigan, where she would be given under FBI agent's authority and PWC would also have her long-dreamed-of holidays.
And Jamie just figured how would she get to freedom

So here she was. Standing in this out of service toilet, waiting for a convict to finish her business. Novice PWC Morrigan thought that people convicted of murder should have no rights or at least have their rights limited. Yet her prisoner really had to use the toilet. PWC thought it would be safer for people to use an out of service toilet so the convict wouldn't try anything harmful.
She knocked on the stall's doors. "C'mon we don't have all day!" She said "I can't wait to give you to your american friends and start my holidays!"
"You know, it would be quicker if you had uncuffed me" Jamie responded.
"So you could escape?" WPC smirked "I don't think so. Now open those doors or I will have to break the lock"
But the doors remained closed. This left the young police officer with no other options but to fulfill her promise. as she started working on the doors she heard the lock and before Karen could do anything she got hit with the doors at full force Jamie had.
"Ahhhh... Mu nose!" Young PWC yelled. "I think you broke my !@#$ no..."
But before she could finish the sentence or even respond to one surprise she had another one coming: metal chains of handcuffs on her neck.

After short conversation with her supervisor Jamie waited for the PWC to try to pry the lock, when it happened Jamie unlocked the doors and kicked them to swing open. Just as she predicted the doors hit PWC Straight in her face. Just after that she run behind the shocked woman and started strangling her with her own handcuffs. Getting back to back Jamie was able to use her body weight as a lift to pick up strangled woman. In that position there wasn't much the constable could do. Deep inside Karen Morrigan knew it was game over for her. The struggle took about 5 minutes. But jt seemed like eternity. At least convicted woman knew that no one would catch her in the act of killing her guard.
When all was over and the strangled PWC was making no more sounds Jamie dropped the body on the ground and turned around to examine what exactly did she do.
"I didn't really want to kill you, so sorry about this, but I had no other choice, it's not like you would let me go, right?" She addressed the dead constable. "And now that you are dead, you can do one more thing for me." She added smiling "you can borrow me your uniform, you wouldn't need it anyway, so... Let's start stripping!"
Saying so Jamie kneeled down next to the body and removed the tie. She undid the sweater and beneath it there was white blouse which was also quickly removed. The WPC decided to wear the flower patterned bra. Jamie decided to wear the bra too. Beneath black skirt Karen wore a tiny fishnet pantyhose. Both pieces of the uniform landed on the pile of discarded clothes. As did WPC's flats. The last thing on the girl were knickers that were matching the bra.
"I will need those too, you see I couldn't get a fresh pair of my own for the last few days so it will be a nice change" Jamie whispered more to herself rather than Karen.
After being done it was time to get out of those ugly british prison tracks and panties. They wouldn't give the inmates bras! How not nice! It took her just few minutes to get dressed into the discarded uniform. Once it was done Jamie looked into the bathroom's mirror. What she saw was a 24 years old black haired women. Her brown eyes were looking happy, that is how she felt. Happy of being free. But it was not over. She needed to escape the country to be completely free.
"But how to do it..." She thought looking at the body
"I know!" She said with a smirk.
The toilet was indeed out of service and all the signs next to it made it clear even to foreigners. But it wasn't at the end of terminal 5 where there would hardly be anybody. It was in the middle of terminal 2. So once WPC Jamie left it she was immediately surrounded by people. And among those people there was another change of her clothes. Stupidly the previous owner of this uniform checked-in with her colleagues by saying that it was her last check-in before departing and her plane has already departed as it said on the terminal wall. The pre was a rule not to wait for the convicts, if they didn't show up there must have been a reason. So so far no one knew what happened and Jamie had about 12 hours before FBI would find out that she went missing.

"What should I do now" she thought as she looked around. "Where would I find my new clothes, stewardess uniform is way to cliche... And it's way too hard to pretend to be one, the crew knows each other... It will be easier to get a passengers ticket"

With this in mind Jamie started to look for similar to her girls. After so many check-ins and security checks you don't really show your passport once you enter terminal, so our convict didn't really need to look for a look-alike but someone fairly similar in builds and looks to her. Then she saw her. Black haired girl in a beige hat, white shirt, jeans shorts and white converse. She was sitting in a gate area and reading newsweek.

Jamie saw her when she went to buy herself a drink. The girl was about convicts size and looked to have similar body build.
"Perfect" Jamie thought as she approached her target.
"excuse me lady, you need to help me" she said upon approaching the girl. "Please follow me."
The girl didn't know what was happening but it was better not to discuss with WPC, especially at the airport. She just laid down her newspaper and stood up.
"Please, take your baggage with you. Safety measurements." Convict said with a smile.
"Is something wrong?" The woman asked
"Oh, no. I just need your assistance. Prisoner I was transporting lost consciousness and I need someone to be with me to act as a 'witness'. It shouldn't take long. Can I ask where are you flying?"
"I see." The woman responded with a relief in her voice "Of course you can. I fly to Turkey where I will spend two weeks in luxury hotel. Just relax and have fun."
"Two weeks, well, then. I suppose that this bag is not the only luggage you are traveling with, yes?" The fake WPC stated looking at the Louie Vouiton hand baggage.
"Well, of course not! I have bought a new set of LV bags just for this trip" the woman answered with smile.
To her it just seemed like a friendly chit-chat. But it was more than that. The convict was just trying to get as much information as possible.
Then they got in front of the toilet.
"But it says it's out of order." The woman said
"Yes. I decided it would be safer to let the prisoner use a closed toilet. This way she wouldn't try anything..." Jamie said with a smile. "But in the end she played a trick on me."

As two women entered the toilets the fake WPC positioned herself behind woman's back. With one swift move she broke the woman's neck, who fell with her belly to the ground twitching. Jamie kneeled down and grabbed woman's left foot in order to remove the shoe.she undid the white converse's lace and took the shoe off revealing grey, angle long sock, which was also taken. While she was doing it the woman''s right foot was still twitching, but much weaker now. So Jamie did the same with the other shoe. Once it was in her hands she decided to look it up. It was in perfect condition, as if it was bought recently.
"Oh, thank you for this gift of new shoes" Jamie mocked the woman. "I will wear them proudly"
She then moved the body on the back and unbuttoned the jeans shorts and slid them down the girl's legs. This action revealed pink knickers - "Quite kinky" thought the fake WPC. She decided to take those too. She was half way through when she started to unbutton the white shirt. After taking it off Jamie picked up the body under the armpits and undid the body toned bra, that covered 36C breasts. Now the tourist was lying completely naked and the fake WPC was standing above her fallen prey. It was now time to assume her new identity. Jamie thought that this time she could pretend to be another woman for some longer time. So Jamie started by unzipping the skirt which fell to the ground. She then took the shoes off. Because those weren't her heels, her feet started aching. So it was a great relief. The convict rolled the panties with pantyhose at the same time and undid the WPC 's shirt and bra. She soon was naked, for the second time in the same place.
"It's funny" she said while adjusting her new bra. "I feel like I'm having a deja vu"
Soon she was kneeling and lacing the trainers and as she kneeled she looked at the now cold body and saw that the woman was wearing jewelry. And Jamie liked jewelry. Especially not her jewelry. So she decided to take it too. First she got the golden ring of the left hand, then the golden necklace with a little heart and at the end the golden heart-shaped earrings. Now the transformation was completed, but she could not leave the girl like that so Jamie dragged the body to the cubicle where the real WPC was and she just sat one body onto the other. She also dropped all the constable's uniform there. And for the ultimate humiliation she stuffed Karen panties into her mouth.

Now, ready to leave, Jane looked at her reflection in the mirror. What she saw wasn't an escaped convict but a young tourist who is going to spend two weeks in Turkey, getting drunk and having fun.
"Perfect" Jane thought as she picked up the discarded LV handbag. She went through it to find passport, id, cash and an iPhone 6. Everything she needed. She even looked a bit like a girl in that passport, which would make it even easier.
"Well, ladies, I think I will go, so don't worry, I won't disturb you anymore." She mocked dead women. "Have fun!"
3 minutes later Jane, who now was identifying herself as Anne Lewington, was boarding a plane from UK to the country out of UE - Turkey. Flying to the out of EU country would make it easier for her to escape.
The flight itself was nice, Anne bought herself business class ticket so the imposter could enjoy in-flight drinks. Jane eyed the stewardesses and she thought that she wouldn't fit into one of those uniforms - no stewardess had her body figure or similar looks.
30 minutes after landing she already made it through customs and had Anne's baggage claimed.

Her new iPhone had all the information she needed on the hotel, the previous owner had reserved so getting there wasn't very hard. Everything was going according to her plan. Hotel she went to was Sheraton. Hotel clerk copied her passport and she received a key to the presidential suite. Up in the room the view was just amazing!
"How much money does this woman have?" The escapee thought. "Well, life ain't fair"
One of the channels available was BBC news and it had broadcasted about two bodies found at Heathrow airport - WPC and Jane Doe. It was good that they hadn't yet figured out the dead woman's identity - Jane still had time to plan her disappearance

Return to “Stories by Micpop2”