" Hospital" by Micpop2

esercito sconfitto

" Hospital" by Micpop2

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Hospital

by Micpop2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my brand new story. I hope for some feedback, that will help me in the future. LM I hope you like this one more, although it is shorter. And let's say that it was written on the lap xD

Well, can you help me with this attack of shock? I would change it, but have no idea, for what. That part sounds quite strange xD I hope you like it, and cheers!

Jamie never liked to play fair and be nice. Being only 18 she already was a great source of problems. So when she was convicted guilty of bullying she had a choice of either leaving school or doing some civil service. It was obvious that she had chosen the civil service. Well, maybe not that obvious... Her part of serving the people was to help at the hospital. She was helping nurses with cataloguing syringes and needles. Boring as hell, and who even does that? Bureaucracy... While doing that she encountered some highly sedative syringe. The nurse that Jamie was helping told her, that “it would knock out even elephant, no matter where injected... And it will keep you out cold for at least twelve hours”. Jamie even had a chance of seeing it in action, when one of those rich *****es, who never respected her (in fact, she was bulling that kind of girl at school) had an attack of rage and had to be sedated. Jamie was trying to hold her from behind, while the nurse injected the woman. She went limb in Jamie’s arms in within seconds.

“Oh, it sometimes happens” said the nurse as if she was trying to explain herself to her helper. “would you be so nice, and redress her into hospital’s tunic? And then call me, and we will find a place for her, to spend this night. It seems that she won’t go anywhere” Nurse tried to joke
“No problem ma’am” said Jamie looking at the woman’s necklace. “I will get started right now.”
The nurse knew, who Jamie was, and why she was there, but she didn’t really care about that, she thought that Jamie would be different in here. Right now she had to write an report on syringe being used on patient. She hated this bureaucracy. Being left alone with the woman in the room Jamie dragged the unconscious to the bed, lied her there and instead of starting undressing the woman, she decided to peek into woman’s handbag that was lying on the floor since the little rumble. There were some MERCEDES-BENZ keys, lipstick, wallet with ID that belonged to Isabelle (with 500$ and credit cards in it), pocket mirror, and some papers. The wallet changed the owner and was now in Jamie’s pocket. So did the car keys. Then Jamie took woman’s jewellery. The gold necklace that drew her attention was already hidden in the pocket. So was Omega watch and golden bracelets. And of course all the rings the woman had. All with nice and big diamonds. The biggest was the engagement ring’s diamond.
“it’s my last day of helping, so I can have some fun” thought Jamie. “And now, let’s have some fun!” She said that to the unconscious woman lying on the bed. She approached the woman’s feet and unzipped her knee-high, black leather boots and inspected them. “Size 39! How surprisingly nice” Jamie said, and putted the boots on the ground. Next in line were Isabelle’s black pants. Jamie unbuckled the belt and pants, unzipped them and slid them down Isabelle’s pantyhose clad legs. Naturally it was time for the pantyhose that had flower pattern all over them “Sexy...” thought Jamie as the pantyhose came off unconscious woman’s legs. The upper part of Isabelle’s body was covered with brown leather jacket and white shirt.

There she was, Isabelle, a rich woman (probably her husband was rich) lying on hospital bed wearing only her red knickers and sexy black bra covering her 78C size breasts. “Oh well... She is out and I am already in big trouble” thought Jamie as she decided to take the panties and bra too. Although it was not needed for the woman to part with her underwear as she was being redressed, it was great fun for Jamie. She quickly grabbed some hospital robes from the cupboard and putted in on Isabelle. Then she took all the unconscious woman clothes and packed them into some kind of evidence bag, that should (and normally would) be given to the patient upon leaving the hospital. Then she used intercom to call nurse in. The nurse came after 10 minutes, that Jamie spent on playing with Isabelle’s breast and mouth. She also stole a handful of the syringes and needles, as those will come in handy. Luckily the nurse didn’t saw anything. Both women took the bed with patient to room with others. It was almost over for Jamie’s shift. That meant, that soon she would finish her punishment.
“Ok, now take this poor woman’s things to the reception and fill in her form” ordered the nurse upon leaving Jamie alone. Once again. So Jamie had to go to the reception and fill in the brochure of things that were brought in. But instead of writing truth, she had written “nothing” and gave the paper back to the receptionist. He was tired and didn’t even check it. “how lucky thought Jamie, who left the bag with Isabelle’s things hidden in the toilet. Before she retrieved the bag she went to the cloakroom to retrieve her backpack. After doing that she went back to the toilet, unsealed the bag and redressed into all the Isabelle’s clothes. Even underwear and pantyhose. She really liked the feeling of her new and probably very expensive bra on her chest, she didn’t even had to fit it. It was just perfect. So did the shoes that were the most comfortable shoes Jamie ever owned. Her old hospital clothes were quickly stacked into the backpack along with the syringes. Everything was almost ready. The last thing Jamie did was using Isabelle’s lipstick. It was cherry red, and Jamie just loved it. Outside was already 17 C degrees. “Quite cold for the September evening” thought Jamie as she left the hospital and zipped her new jacket. “now the hard part” she said out loud and started to look for a car that was a MERCEDES-BENZ. It took her 20 minutes to find the right one. It was brand new Mercedes-Benz E-Class. “It is just getting better” She said with the smirk on her face, as she ignited the car and drove of in unknown direction. This night was about to get started.

And?

2/10/2012, 10:22 pm

Return to “Stories by Micpop2”