" Another Escapee" by Micpop

esercito sconfitto

" Another Escapee" by Micpop

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Another escapee

"Escaped convict is extremely dangerous. Two years ago Anne Starz killed two police offi..." The CNN special news report was interrupted by a TV being switched off by Anne. It took her two years to escape that prison, and now she was on her way to freedom. A way that by far was very unlucky... First the car she broke into had no gas, then when she was walking through the forest it started raining and finally when she found a house that was inhabited by a woman, she discovered that all the clothes couldn't fit her. How unlucky... And now her photo was all over TV, she had to think on her feet or else she would end up in her old cell once again.
At least Anne was good at lock picking, so it was easy to enter home without alerting anybody. The notes left on the fridge indicated that the owners left for holiday. So at least Starz didn't have to be in such a hurry. Escapee decided to take a long warm bath, during which it enlightened her of what to do.

"911, what's your emergency?" Asked the operator
"Hi, my husband hit me! I don't know what to do!" Anne used her acting skills
"Is your husband home now?"
"No, he just left" Ann's voice broke into cry. "I'm afraid for my life"
"Miss,do not worry, we will dispatch a WPC to your home address. You just need to tell me where you live and who you are."
"I am Jennifer..." Anne was looking for the name by looking through the business cards she found on the fridge. "Jennifer Ald... Jennifer Aldinson. And I live on Oak street 12. Please come quick!"
"Miss Jennifer a WPC was dispatched. Hang tight, she will be there soon." The operator finished the call.
"Perfect" thought Anne. Always when home violence occurs and a woman is a victim a woman police constable is dispatched. Now all that Anne could do is wait and hope that the arriving officer was her size.
After 15 minutes the waiting was over and there was knocking on the doors.
"Who is there?" Asked Anne imitating frightened voice of a woman who was just beaten by her own husband.
"Here is WPC Kate. I was dispatched on 1037, domestic violence." Sounded the voice from outside.
Now it was a tough part. Anne never wanted to kill anyone. Those two cops two years ago were on her, and they were corrupted. Hadn't she acted she would have been dead. But now it was a completely different situation. There was no need of killing this woman outside. But she probably knew Anne's face, so it was either a quick strike that the WPC doesn't suspect or a fight for life.
Anne opened the doors and being hidden behind them she askedWPC Kate to enter the house. As WPC entered Anne shut the doors and looked the women up and down - "great, she looks just about my size" she thought and jumped the nothing knowing female.
During the struggle Kate lost her balance and hit the ground. But the fall was fatal. She hit the stairs step with her head and broke her neck.
This was not a plan but at least the struggle was over. Anne looked down at the body. WPC had her eyes opened in shock. Anne kneeled down and closed the dead woman's eyes. She then took the body by armpits and dragged it to the toilet, where she dropped it in bathtub. Anne completely undressed herself and decided to undress the former police officer. She started with the shoes - shining black 3inch pumps, then black knee-high skirt and black tights. Then it was time for the tie and white shirt. 27 years old WPC Kate was now lying just in her body toned underwear. Her raven black hair was still tied in a pony tail . Naked fugitive looked her up and decided to take the underwear too. And a rubber that was in Kate's hair. Having redressed into the underwear and uniform and tied her hair Anne looked at herself in the mirror.
"Hmm, I like what i see" she said. One more time she looked at the body in the tub. She found it funny how one foot was dangling out of the tub. "Ok, it's time i leave this place" Anne said and kissed now dead WPC on the forehead. By the entrance she picked up the WPC's hat, that fell during the struggle and patrol car keys.
Anne didn't even bothered to clean up the place. Her fingerprints were all over the place but it wasn't important. By the time they find out what happened here she would be long gone.
Back in Ford Crown Victoria Starz found WPC's wallet and badge. The surname was Collins and badge number was 100237.
"I think i should report on that case" Anne thought.
"This is Kate Collins 100237. I have answered 1037. It's done, and i'm back on the patrol. Collins out"
"Roger that" the station answered over the radio.
Crown Victoria's engine started and the patrol car drove off.

Return to “Stories by Micpop2”