Volume 4A: Sisters in Arms

esercito sconfitto

Re: Sisters in Arms

Post by esercito sconfitto »

mr Tirepanted heartful thanks for the two cadets :lol: :lol:

and for the lieutenant :D

especially because they were wearing green camo fatigues

honestly I am fed up with pricom style or bikini or lingerie outfits here around at the board :(

and thanks for the bushes as well ;)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Meditions: I did build up the Adelaide/clerk scene quite a bit, didn't I? ;) Was thinking about drawing it out even longer but decided against it. There was a little moment in the last part of the chapter where the clerk is found bound and gagged ("...stripped to her vermilion triangle bra..."). I didn't show her knocked out; nevertheless, I think there will be a couple of knockout scenes in the next chapter to your liking. :)

Esercito: I much prefer the green fatigues over the bikini-style outfits. Makes it feel more realistic. And of course, when it comes to good hiding spots, the bushes are tough to beat. :)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

tirepanted3 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:29 pm I think there will be a couple of knockout scenes in the next chapter to your liking. :)
Very much looking forward to it! Hoping to see some cute female guards or others sent off to dreamland!
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

i love how the lieutenant had underwear that was not standard, which may mean she has a captain to see that night
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I was honestly expecting to see Adelaide's running gag continue during most (if not all) of the story (a bit like Felicia's running gag). It simply was too funny, I guess some form of karma for all the women she mugged. Though I can also see why you decided against it. Keeping the gag funny over time, after the element of surprise wore off, would probably have been impossible. Because of it, I concur with meditions - the part with the clerk was also my favorite: because of the build-up, the image meditions described of her popping out, and the aftermath of the trussed up clerk now inside the crate. Adelaide maybe wanted to let off some steam after that frustrating debut? Or more probably there was nothing personal, but a crate is always such a good hiding place. ;)

I find it interesting how you display and discuss various ways of dispatching the victims of uniform stealings and how they depend on the 'morality' of the stealers: people like Sloane or even Toshiko don't hesitate to be violent (very violent in the case of Sloane), which can unnerve others who would like to use gentler ways. (Though, luckily for the USB victims of our Board, they all live in a universe called Fictionland - where being hit on the head can only cause a forced nap and a headache at worst. :lol: ) Still waiting to see where things are going for Carolyn... For now, in spite of her reluctance, she seems to just go with the flow, so I wonder if she will able to finally assert herself - ironically by stopping to steal uniforms ;) . On a side note, Toshiko can be such a bully with her sometimes - Atsuko shouldn't be trying to always find her excuses. (Joke aside, I really like what you did with the character of Toshiko. She has qualities and affection for her sister, but she's not a good person either.)

Nothing much more to say. Army uniforms aren't my favorites at all, but the descriptions share the same quality as ever. The storylines have now been put into motion. All that remains is to see how they will collide.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Dummy76: I see the lieutenant's underwear as a sign that she ranks high enough that she doesn't need to stick to regulation underwear... but who knows, she may have evening plans. ;)

Rufusluciusivan:
I definitely didn't want to keep that Adelaide joke going for the whole story - gotta draw the line somewhere. :lol: I don't think the crate was personal, it's just a very inviting hiding spot in a warehouse.

You nailed the observation about the "morality" of the uniform thieves - Sloane is an evil person, and thus has no qualms about knocking her victims out bluntly and painfully. An imporant contrast between her and characters like Carolyn/Atsuko. The development of Toshiko is also key for the story - it's been fun finding a balance between her good and bad qualities. Atsuko invariably wants to see the good in her sister, but she's certainly putting off Carolyn in doing so. We'll soon see how that all plays out.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Brilliant story. :D

The opening was great, got to love a little USB investigation sequence and so it seems that Vonda has had enough of being the USB victim and wishes to try out the role of the mugger eh? I'm looking forward to seeing how this will play out for her. :D

I loved Toshiko's response about her "alternative" way to gaining the lieutenant's uniform. :lol: Damn this was swiftly followed by a second jab by Toshiko, got to love these little quips and jabs, please keep them coming because they are great. :D

That entire scene was very well written, the characters reaction's, description's and dialogues were all fantastic, naturally it made me chuckle and of course the whole scene was rounded off with a great USB scene, what more could anyone ask, fantastic work. :D

Wow, I was thinking to myself of how the clerk unknowingly freed her mugger and she instead was going to be the one in that crate, well minus her clothing.........But no haha :lol: it really seems that lady luck just isn't on Adelaide's side. Her segments are great and I can't wait to see what happens to her next. :D

Technically she wasn't wrong, one of their colleagues was passed out over there, just not in the way they thought, I see what you did there, nicely done. 8-) It is sweet Atsuko giving her wife (Carolyn) the well needed boost of confidence and reassurance, we know that Carolyn wasn't exactly thrilled about going along with this to begin with which was understandable, but hopefully she'll warm up to the idea more and with her wife by her side every step of the way, that should give the boost I think she needs. :D

There we go that's Adelaide finally sorting herself out haha, while her mewling may of been different it certainly was effective none of the less, although I see that the clerk still set herself up to have her clothing stolen. Brilliantly done. :D

Roof fitters eh? Forever raising the bar and naturally you always find ways to incorporate new disguises, I bow to the master. :)

Sloane's dark side I see is still forever prominent which of course is not a bad thing as there always needs to be one character of this caliber to make the story feel genuine. :D Although I must admit I was quite surprised Sloane just didn't take the woman's underwear given her personality, :D

Amazing, Atsuko can tell when a USB victim is recent because of how fresh the rope work is, she certainly is full of surprises and it just shows how true to the USB life she really is. :)

You certainly have out done yourself with this chapter, this was exciting to read, You added several bouts of comedy which was great as it made me chuckle frequently, I really enjoyed the interactions with the characters and it was really nice to sort of peek into their individual mine sets, as I say this was an absolute joy to read through and I can't wait to see what happens next. :D :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Vonda is indeed the latest woman to graduate from USB victim to potential mugger... I'm told this is part of my ongoing "paradigm". :lol:

Sounds like you predicted the fate of the clerk before it happened - those crates are just so darn convenient. ;) And yes, I try to highlight the differing reactions of Atsuko and Carolyn to the uniform stealing experience - Atsuko adapts more quickly, in part because she's never been a victim of the process herself.

The balance of comedy and drama in this chapter (as with all chapters) is something I try to maintain to color the characters through their various escapades. Sounds like it's still working, which I'm quite pleased to hear. Thanks. :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Getting inside the central office building was a piece of cake. Toshiko flashed a smile at the guard as he let her inside. A pretty face plus an appropriate uniform - how could she go wrong?

Now it was just a matter of locating the storage room where the security tapes were held. A glance at the floor map told her the target she needed was on the fourth floor.

Elevator access, however, was a problem. Following the recent security issues, the base had limited access to the upper floors to senior officers only. Dressed as she was in green fatigues, Toshiko had little chance of passing scrutiny.

"Guess it's time to give myself a promotion," she mused.

Most of the senior personnel traversing the ground floor of the building were men, but a bit of patient searching gave Toshiko the target she was looking for.

The captain was tall, tan-skinned, and broad-shouldered, striding coolly through the building with a brief glance at her watch. She appeared to be in her mid-thirties, not much older than Toshiko, with an olive-green jacket with gold buttons, matching pencil skirt, and polished black pumps. She wore an olive garrison cap over her dark hair.

Toshiko idled as the woman passed, taking but a moment to size her up and confirm her as an appropriate target. Then she hastened to catch up with the woman.

"Captain," Toshiko saluted as she stepped up beside the woman. "Might I request a moment of your time?"

"I'm rather busy, Lieutenant," the woman responded. "Can this wait?"

"I've been assigned some rather unruly cadets," Toshiko continued. "They've been acting up... disobeying. I need a senior officer to sign off on a letter to give them a dressing-down."

It was the perfect hook - appeal to the woman's ego by labeling her a "senior officer" and give her the opportunity to punish those below her. The captain smiled. "I'm heading to my office now. Right this way."

Toshiko smiled as she followed the captain down a side corridor. They reached a door near the end; the captain removed a key from her belt and unlocked it.

"Now tell me about these misbehaving cadets, Lieutenant," she said as they stepped inside. The windowless office wasn't very large, though it did have room for a mahogany desk with modesty board and side table.

"It's quite something," Toshiko smiled, locking the door behind her. "Earlier today, they wandered off from the base... were mugged... had their clothes stolen. So unprofessional."

The captain looked confused. "I don't understand..."

Toshiko nodded. "Perhaps a visual demonstration would help."

So saying, she lunged at the woman. The surprised captain opened her mouth, only to have it quickly covered by Toshiko's hand. The Japanese woman swiftly wrapped an arm around the captain's neck and held tight.

"Hhhhkkkk..." The captain tried to kick out, but the floors of her office had recently been waxed, and her pumps could achieve little purchase on the smooth tiles. Toshiko's Timberland boots, meanwhile, held fast.

"It was kind of like this," Toshiko chuckled. "Making sense now?"

The captain was swiftly losing energy. In desperation, she reached for her desk, and the small alarm button that was affixed to it.

"Nice try, honey." Toshiko shifted her weight and pulled the woman away from the desk. The alarm was now hopelessly out of reach. "This is a private meeting... Let's not have anyone else ruin it."

The captain grunted and gurgled for another few seconds before the sleeper hold finally took effect. She slumped in her assailant's tight grip.

Toshiko cleared the space on the desk and lay the captain down atop it. "Sorry, ma'am... but as my friend Marina might say, the only one getting a dressing-down today is you."

Atsuko and Carolyn continued to keep a safe distance as they followed Adelaide across the military base.

"What should we do?" Carolyn whispered. "If we try to call her out in a crowded area, we might draw attention to ourselves. Someone might realize we're impostors."

"I know, I know." Atsuko was thinking. "We'll have to get her somewhere quiet... but how?"

Adelaide slowed her walk as she approached the military barracks. Two buildings - one for male cadets, one for females. Adelaide stood outside the latter, watching the young female soldiers come and go.

Hidden behind a tree, Atsuko and Carolyn watched her. "What is she doing?" Carolyn asked.

Atsuko squinted. "I think she's scouting."

"Scouting what?"

"She wants to get inside the barracks. But clerks and secretaries aren't allowed in. So she's watching the lady soldiers exiting or passing by. Looking for someone her size, and not walking in a group."

Carolyn raised an eyebrow. "How the hell did you guess that?"

Atsuko grinned sheepishly. "Toshiko spent the last couple of evenings telling me all about her favorite disguise and infiltration techniques," she explained. "Said it's best to find someone who approximates your size... If that's not possible, better to find someone slightly smaller instead of slightly larger. People are more likely to be suspicious of a loose uniform than a tight one."

Carolyn sighed. "Are you serious? What else did she teach you? More importantly, why do you listen?"

Atsuko shrugged. "These are helpful tips, Carol."

"We're gonna have to talk about this."

Atsuko turned her attention back to the distant Adelaide. "Say... I've got an idea."

"Uh-oh..."

"No, seriously. A good idea. we're about the same size, right? You and me... And if Adelaide was able to steal your clothes, she'd definitely be able to steal mine."

"What are you saying?" Carolyn was bewildered.

"I'm saying..." Atsuko quickly explained her plan.

Carolyn sighed. "This already sounds like a bad idea."

"You got a better one?"

Toshiko had just finished buttoning up her uniform jacket when a knock came at the office door.

A man's voice. "Everything all right in there, Captain Martinez?"

Toshiko gulped. "Er... just a minute." She hadn't counted on any company.

Giving herself another look in the mirror, she nodded in approval. The uniform looked neat, pressed. Only a few small wrinkles her and there to suggest that she was not its true owner. No one would notice.

Toshiko gave a last look beneath the large oak desk and smiled at what she saw. The real captain, sitting unconscious on the waxed floor, clad merely in her orange demicup bra and sky-blue hip-level panties. Toshiko had disconnected the telephone cords from the wall and had used them to bind the woman's hands and feet. The captain was also gagged with two thick strips of duct tape.

Toshiko gave a mock salute. "Thank you for your service, ma'am," she whispered.

Then she straightened her jacket and headed for the door.

The young man, a cadet, looked surprised as Toshiko stepped out of the office, closing the door behind her.

"Captain Martinez wishes not to be disturbed," she said austerely. "Would you be so kind as to ensure no one tries to enter her office today?"

The cadet looked a bit confused, but nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

Toshiko walked off, smiling to herself.

Navigating the hallways was easy, and no one stopped her. A few soldiers saluted her as they passed by, thinking her a superior officer.

It was a good feeling. Toshiko loved commanding respect, and this uniform helped her do exactly that.

Still, she missed the respect she used to command from her teammates. Marina and Cassandra... Darla and Whitney...

Much as she hated to admit it, she even missed Sloane.

Toshiko steadied herself to focus on the task at hand. She had a job to do...

Adelaide watched the barracks like a hawk watching her prey. Several women passed by, but none were quite right - this one too large, that one two small, most of the better fits walking in groups of two or three.

Her luck didn't seem particularly great that day. At least she was no longer trapped in a box...

"Pardon me."

Adelaide turned to see a smiling dark-haired woman in cadet uniform, approaching with an innocent look in her eyes.

"Hi," Atsuko said. "I was wondering if you knew the way to the armory? I'm new here, still getting the lay of the land."

Adelaide suppressed a sly grin as she sized the woman up. A near-perfect size.

"Ma'am?" the woman inquired.

"Of course," Adelaide grinned brightly. "Follow me." She beckoned the woman and began walking past the barracks.

Atsuko followed Adelaide around the corner. A lonely storehouse stood, covered in rusted metal siding.

Adelaide opened the door to the storehouse. "Right inside," she gestured. It was a gamble, of course - would the cadet be naïve enough to enter?

Atsuko smiled and stepped inside. "Gosh, it's dark in here."

Adelaide followed her in. "For you, it's about to get a whole lot darker." She grabbed Atsuko from behind.

"Hey, what are you... mmmppphhh!" Atsuko felt Adelaide's hand over her mouth.

"Calm down, sweetie," Adelaide chuckled. "I just need that outfit of yours... Nothing too complicated... Uugghh!"

She loosened her grip on Atsuko and fell to the side. Someone had hit her with a judo chop.

Dazed, Adelaide looked up at her attacker - a red-haired woman with a cadet uniform and anger in her eyes.

"Leave me wife the hell alone," Carolyn growled.

Adelaide rubbed her neck. "What...?"

Atsuko smiled and pumped her fist. "Gotcha!"

Adelaide tried getting to her feet. "Just what is going on... Oooff!"

Carolyn pressed her boot down on Adelaide's chest. "You're not going anywhere, you... you disgusting thief! Not after what you did to me!"

Adelaide gave her a strange look. "Do I... know you?"

Carolyn scoffed. "Do you...? You should know me! You knocked me out and stole my clothes!"

Adelaide stared at her blankly.

"Well?" Carolyn growled.

Adelaide shrugged. "I've stolen a lot of women's clothes. You'll need to be more specific."

"The coach bus!" Carolyn continued. "The handball team. I was the bus driver. You chloroformed me and tied me up."

Adelaide's eyes brightened. "Ah... ah yes, I remember. Leopard-print underwear, as I recall."

"I..." Carolyn's cheeks turned red.

"You looked very cute," Adelaide continued. "One of the more interesting sets of underwear I've seen..."

"Shut up!" Carolyn snapped.

"Honey, keep it down," Atsuko cautioned. "We don't want to attract any outside attention."

"I won't," Carolyn responded. "But you..." She glared at Adelaide again. "You taped me up and stuffed me inside a luggage compartment. It was dark, it was cold, it was cramped... Do you have any idea how that felt?"

"Funny you should ask," Adelaide remarked. "I just spent two hours inside a wooden crate. Could hardly move. Not an experience I'd recommend..."

"Shut up!" Carolyn repeated, stepping off Adelaide's chest. "Just... just shut up."

She backed up against the wall, then slid to the floor, her eyes blinking back tears.

Atsuko knelt down and patted her wife's hair. Then she glared at Adelaide. "Don't you have anything to say?"

Adelaide shrugged. "Girls, I've been in the undercover business for years. The work I do requires me to adopt disguises. And unfortunately, I can't just lug around a big suitcase filled with convenient outfits for me to change into as needed. I usually have to liberate the uniforms from other women."

"You're an awful person," Atsuko fumed.

"Oh? Tell me, honey," Adelaide staggered to her feet. "Are you real cadets? Did your wife decide to join the military after the bus driving incident?"

Atsuko glared at her. "No, but..."

"Okay, so I assume those uniforms you're wearing aren't yours. And the Army isn't fond of handing military clothes to outsiders, so can I assume you had to mug a couple of real soldiers for those threads?"

"Yes, but..."

"Okay. So let's be honest - you girls are perfectly fine attacking other women and stealing their clothes, but you've got a problem when someone else does it to you. Afraid I can't help you there. Sorry." She walked towards the door.

Carolyn looked up. "Where are you going?"

"I'm too busy for this nonsense," Adelaide explained. "I was going to steal your wife's clothes, but frankly this entire conversation has grown rather unseemly, and I'd prefer not to associate with you any longer. So I'm going to find someone else." She peeked out the doorway. "Aha! Here's an opportunity."

The cadet passing by was about Adelaide's height, dressed in the same camo uniform and boots that Carolyn and Atsuko sported. Her light brown hair was done up in a knotted bun, and her soft white skin and cherubic features pegged her as a newcomer to the barracks.

"Pardon me, cadet," Adelaide called to her. "Might I have a word?"

The cadet looked surprised, but nodded and approached. "Can I help you?"

"Usually I try to think of a clever one-liner when mugging someone," Adelaide told her. "But I'm in a rush right now."

"What? I don't understan... urrkkk!!" The cadet was startled as Adelaide grabbed her collar and pulled her into the storehouse.

Adelaide quickly delivered a judo chop just below the woman's ear. The cadet groaned and slumped back in Adelaide's arms.

"Do you have to do that here?" Atsuko inquired. "My wife is clearly upset."

Adelaide groaned. "Just let me work. This isn't some kind of psychiatric session where we sit around and discuss our feelings."

She lowered the unconscious cadet to the floor. "Like I said, I have a job to do. I need this woman's clothes to do it. I won't ask you two to leave, but please don't get in my way."

Atsuko started to protest, but Carolyn held her back.

"Just let her be... She's a bad person, but it's not like we can have her arrested without the police investigating our own presence here."

"Smart girl," Adelaide smiled, unbuttoning the soldier's top. "Keep out of my way, and everything will be peachy."

"Just answer me one thing," Carolyn addressed Adelaide.

"Sure."

"The handball girls... do you feel bad for what happened to them?"

Adelaide unlaced the cadet's boots. "Not sure what you mean."

"They were sold into slavery! And I was almost sold with them. Don't you have any remorse?"

"Remorse?" Adelaide chuckled. "Honey, I rescued them. Tracked them down and set 'em free."

"Wh... what?"

Adelaide nodded as she changed into the cadet's uniform. "The girls are fine, last I checked."

Carolyn remained silent, bewildered. "So... you mugged me and tied me up for... no reason?"

Adelaide shrugged. "It's complicated, but... look. I'm not in the mood of rehashing the whole story." She put the cadet's cap on her head. "Mind tossing me those ropes over there? I need to make sure this here soldier girl stays AWOL."

Carolyn buried her face in her hands again. Atsuko glared at Adelaide.

"Fine, fine... I'll do it myself." Adelaide retrieved the ropes and began tying the woman up. The cadet, now down to the standard-issue green sports bra and panties, lay motionless.

"Now, any gagging material around here?" she asked.

"Just get out," Atsuko said angrily.

"Okay, okay." Adelaide tore a scrap from the filing clerk's outfit and stuffed it in the cadet's mouth. "That'll have to do. I'm behind schedule as it is."

She stood up and headed for the door. "If it's any consolation," she said sympathetically, "you're not the first bus driver I've mugged for her uniform, and you probably won't be the last."

Judging by the glares Atsuko and Carolyn were giving her, it was no consolation. Adelaide sighed and opened the door, exiting the storehouse.

Atsuko and Carolyn sat quietly for a few minutes, the former gently and sympathetically squeezing the latter's hand.

Their silent exchange was broken when the storehouse door opened once again. The women looked up to see Toshiko step inside, looking as pleased as punch.

"Hi, girls," she smiled. "Mission accomplished. Didn't see you back at the meeting spot, so I just tracked you through Atsuko's phone." She nearly tripped over the bound-and-gagged brunette on the floor. "Whoops! You girls shouldn't leave your toys lying around." She laughed.

Atsuko and Carolyn just looked glumly at her in response. Toshiko blinked. "Something wrong?"

"I want to go home," Carolyn said tersely.

"What's that?" Toshiko approached.

"I want to go home," Carolyn repeated. "This whole thing was a bad idea. I don't have the stomach for this... this type of work. Spying, infiltration, hurting innocent women so we can steal their clothes. I'm done."

Toshiko sighed. "Enough of the complaining, Carol. Just grow up already. Geez."

"Actually, I agree with her," Atsuko said. "You've been acting like a real bully, Tosh. You think everyone needs to conform to your modus operandi... but Carolyn's not like that." She smiled at her wife. "She's a good, kindhearted person... and that's why I love her."

Carolyn smiled back. She mouthed a 'Thank you' to Atsuko.

Toshiko groaned. "If you want to treat your wife like a child, go ahead. But I have work to do... I've disposed of the security tapes, and now I've got to reach the airfield."

Atsuko nodded. "All right. Good luck."

Toshiko raised an eyebrow. "So... this is goodbye?"

Atsuko nodded. "I'll use our car to take her home," she said. "It's been nice seeing you, but... you should go."

For once, Toshiko seemed at a loss for words. She ground her heel into the dirt, trying to think of something to say.

"Give... give my regards to mom."

Atsuko nodded. Then she turned back to Carolyn.

Toshiko thought about saying something else, but her better nature won out. She stepped casually over the bound-and-gagged cadet and exited the storeroom.

Carolyn smiled at Atsuko. "I knew there was a reason I married you."

Atsuko laughed. "And here I thought it was because of my nuclear-hot good looks." She helped Carolyn stand. "Come on... let's get moving."

Jenna's shoes crunched against the drying grass as she strolled through the windswept airfield.

The young security guard had just completed her morning shift at the south gate of the field and was returning to the guard's booth at the east end. Perhaps a cup of coffee and a chat with her fellow employees would keep her rejuvenated and alert.

Behind her, small planes took off and landed with expert pilots and aircrew guiding them. Due to weather conditions, it was a quieter day than usual at the airfield. Hence, Jenna was more relaxed, less worried about possible dangers on the ground.

The wind blew against Jenna's light skin, causing her short auburn ponytail to whip in the air behind her, but she found the cool air refreshing. Her uniform did not provide much insulation against the cold - between her light brown shirt, tan khakis, and black loafers, it was more suited to warm spring weather. Still, Jenna mused as she adjusted her sunglasses over her hazel eyes, a little chill wasn't worth getting fussy over.

Jenna neared the booth, squinting at its tinted windows. They were all shut, and she could not see inside. She wondered if her three fellow guards in the sector had arrived yet - socializing with Harper, Desirée, and Evelyn was always her favorite part of the day.

Jenna opened the door and entered the booth. The lights were off. Still, she could faintly make out three tall women in security uniforms standing across the room.

Jenna smiled. "Girls, girls... what's with the darkness? Let's get some light in here!"

She found the light switch and flicked it on.

A perplexed expression crossed her face as she saw the three uniformed women clearly. She recognized none of them. "Who... who are you?"

Abruptly, she felt a hand clap over her mouth. A fourth woman had grabbed her from behind.

"Easy, girl," Vonda said softly. "Just keep quiet and I won't hurt you."

Jenna froze, unsure of what to do.

"I need your uniform," Vonda continued. "Take it off and everything will be okay."

Jenna's eyes widened. "Mmmpphh!" She started struggling, trying to reach her gun - but her arms were pinned out of reach.

"Calm down," Sloane said, irritated. "We won't kill you, but you need to cooperate... just as your friends did."

She, Olive, and Bianca stepped to the side. Jenna's eyes bugged.

Seated on the floor in the corner of the booth were her three friends and fellow security guards - none of whom appeared to be in a very sociable mood. That was because they were all gagged with black strips of duct tape and bound at the wrists and ankles with white nylon cords. Harper, of dark skin and short black hair, was down to a purple demicup bra and mauve hipsters. The tan-skinned, blonde-bunned Desirée sported a lime T-shirt bra and pink sequined bikini panties. Evelyn, with her tan skin and close-cropped brown hair, wore a pearl-colored plunge bra and orange seamless panties.

"Your friends were all very compliant," Sloane said.

"Though we did have to knock one or two of them out first," Bianca added.

Jenna whimpered nervously into the hand that gagged her. She did not seem particularly interested in surrendering her clothes.

"So..." Vonda glanced at Sloane. "What now?"

"Haven't you ever stolen another woman's clothes before?" Sloane asked.

"Nope. First time. Do I wait till she hands them over, or...?"

Sloane sighed. "We're pressed for time. Just knock her the hell out."

"Roger that." Vonda dealt a judo chop to the side of Jenna's neck. The woman grunted and lost consciousness.

As Vonda stripped the guard down to her green bandeau bra and black boyshorts, Sloane went over the plan. "We'll each take up a post at one of the exits... Keep in contact by radio. If anyone sees Toshiko - and be alert, she will probably try to disguise herself - sound the alarm."

Bianca saluted. Olive nodded as well.

Vonda dressed herself in Jenna's uniform, buttoning up the light brown shirt. "Seems weird," she commented. "I've worn a lot of security guard uniforms over the years... but this is the first time I've stolen one from another woman."

"Fascinating," Sloane said dryly. "But enough chitchat. Tie up that guard with the others and let's move out."

It was a matter of minutes before Jenna was bound and gagged beside her friends. Leaving the subdued guards to contemplate their predicament, the four disguised women exited the booth. Sloane locked the door.

Vonda and Bianca headed for their newly assumed posts. Olive lingered momentarily.

"Stay... stay safe," she told Sloane.

Sloane nodded. "You too, dear."

Olive headed off. Once alone, Sloane grinned to herself and delicately touched the pistol in her holster.

"See you soon, Toshiko," she whispered.

Toshiko fumed silently to herself as she retraced her steps through the military compound.

She felt angry at Carolyn for behaving so immaturely. She felt angry at Atsuko for preferring to be a coddling wife instead of a supportive sister.

And while she didn't want to admit it... Toshiko felt angry at herself. For not doing enough to build trusting relationships. For alienating her mother... her teammates on the Saboteuses... and now, potentially, her own sister.

A young officer walked up to her and saluted. "Pardon me, captain. I was wondering if you could request some process documents for..."

Toshiko glared at her. "I'm a bit busy now, Lieutenant."

The smaller woman shrank back. "Er... sorry." She quickly headed off in another direction.

Toshiko watched her leave. The woman looked familiar, somehow.

Oh yes... it was the lieutenant she had mugged for a disguise at the base, just the previous week. It was strange to see her back in her uniform, working once again. Also fortunate that the lieutenant had not looked too closely at Toshiko; she might have recognized her.

Or maybe she wouldn't have, Toshiko thought. These days, I hardly recognize myself.

Another soldier passed by and saluted. Toshiko winced. Suddenly, all this attention... this respect... didn't seem very welcome.

She needed some new clothes, something less conspicuous. And a new set of wheels, to transport her to the airfield.

Approaching the armory at the north end of the base, Toshiko heard voices. She approached cautiously and saw a small pickup truck parked near a munitions warehouse. Two women were unloading the crates from the back of the truck and carrying them into the armory.

Both deliverywomen were dressed in rugged uniforms - dark blue overalls over white woolen shirts, scuffed white sneakers and baseball caps. The taller woman was dark-skinned with a ponytail's worth of long dark hair, while her slightly shorter associate had tan skin and short blonde hair with pink tips.

The dark-skinned woman turned to her partner. "Can you grab the last box? I'm going to find the bathroom."

The blonde nodded. "Sure, no prob. Don't be too long."

The taller woman nodded and walked around the armory. Toshiko hid in the alleyway between the building and the adjacent warehouse.

As the black woman passed, Toshiko grabbed her and slapped a hand over her mouth. "Don't make a sound, I'm really not in the mood." She pulled the startled woman into the alley.

The deliverywoman struggled in Toshiko's grip, mewling helplessly for freedom. "I told you to shut up." Toshiko hit her with a neck chop. The woman grunted and lost consciousness.

Or... did she? Toshiko could still hear the sounds of muffled grunting and groaning.

Her eyes turned to the armory. The noises were coming from in there!

Toshiko opened the backdoor of the armory and peered inside. It was dark, but she could make out the sight of the blonde deliverywoman, struggling in the grip of a shadowed assailant.

"Hurrggghhh... uuugghhhh..."

"Tut tut, sweetie," Adelaide mused. "It's about time that uniform had a new owner."

She noticed Adelaide standing in the doorway. "Wh...?"

Surprised, Adelaide loosened her grip on the blonde. The deliverywoman broke free. Spotting Toshiko's military uniform, she ran towards the surprised woman.

"Please... please help!" the blonde gasped. "I was unloading some boxes when that woman attacked me! She..."

Toshiko dealt the deliverywoman a neck chop. With an "...uurk..." the blonde sank to the floor.

Adelaide looked at Toshiko, bewildered. "Who are you?"

"Not a real officer, as you might have guessed." Toshiko dragged the second deliverywoman into the armory to join her partner. "I was going to steal this one's uniform, then knock out her partner, but... it seems you had some plans of your own?"

Adelaide looked relieved. "Thank goodness... I thought you were going to arrest me. Yes, I needed this woman's clothes to sneak out of the base."

"Great minds think alike," Toshiko chuckled. She stuck out her hand. "Toshiko Suzuki."

"Adelaide Finn. Pleased to meet you."

Adelaide glanced at the two women on the floor. "So... I guess I'm interfering with your plans as well?"

"I just need a trip out of here," Toshiko said. "Headed for an airfield in Sarasota."

Adeaide brightened. "I'm headed in that direction as well," she revealed. "Going to North Port. Want to share a ride?"

Toshiko shrugged. "Sure, why not... I could use the company."

The two women knelt down and began divesting their unconscious victims of their overalls, shirts, shoes and caps.

"Been a while since I had a stripping partner," Adelaide smiled.

Toshiko laughed. "Happy to make this a team effort."

Within minutes, the deliverywomen were down to their skivvies. The dark-haired woman wore a floral violet bra and pink boyshorts; the blonde had a tangerine sports bra and rose-colored hipsters.

Toshiko and Adelaide got dressed in the uniforms. Both were relatively pleased with the size, although Toshiko's new sneakers felt a bit tight.

"Don't worry about your feet; I'll drive," Adelaide offered. "But let's first find a way to keep the real delivery duo under wraps."

They dragged the two slumbering women to the corner of the armory, where two handy coils of rope sat upon a wooden shelf. The girls made good use of the binding material, tying the women together back-to-back. Two cloth strips from a nearby tarp would keep them gagged and silent; the remainder of the tarp covered the two women.

Adelaide smiled at Toshiko as they exited the armory. "So amazing how much we think alike... we both infiltrated this military base... we both decided to mug a delivery girl for her clothes to sneak out. We're like sisters!"

Toshiko winced as she heard the word. It was a momentary expression, but Adelaide noticed.

"Something wrong?" she asked as they stepped into the truck.

"It's... my sister," Toshiko said quietly. "We had... we had a bit of a falling out. And now I'm not sure I'm ever going to see her again."

She sighed and stared glumly out the window.

Adelaide gave her a sympathetic nod as she started the engine. "Wanna talk about it?"

Toshiko shook her head. "I appreciate it, but... I've never been much for girl talk."

Adelaide drove the vehicle out through the exit of the military base, smiling politely at the guard on duty. "I hear you. But it's a long drive to the airfield. If you change your mind..."

Toshiko nodded. "I appreciate that... really."

Toshiko settled back as the vehicle began its long trek down the long and windswept road. She did not suspect the dangers that lay ahead.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Wonderful opening, I like Toshiko using her disguise and rank effectively, then the use of her little honesty and at the same time trickery to before she struck the captain was awesome and to round it all off a nice little "dressing down" gag, Toshiko is still running high at the top of my favourites list, she's just awesome and I love what you've done with her. :D

I liked Carolyn's and Atsuko's conversation afterwards plus it was interesting to hear Toshiko's state of mind and her process about how to do the perfect infiltration. :)

The scene is absolutely amazing! So unfortunate fort Adelaide to size up Atsuko for her clothing, the whole scene just screamed fantastic writing, the way Carolyn had to make Adelaide remember who she was, then as it turns out the one thing she remembers was Carolyn's leopard print underwear, but it is true I guess Adelaide got a good taste of how Carolyn felt when she herself got trapped in that crate. :D :D

It was quite nice as well to see Atsuko taking Carolyn's side, I mean I know she has taken her side before but I also know that she enjoys these sort of missions, so when she saw that Carolyn really has had enough, it was nice to see stick by her wife's side. Tremendous work on this entire scene, you wrote it absolutely perfectly and I had a thrill reading it all. :D :D

I chuckled a bit seeing Vonda break her USB cherry and mug Jenna for her uniform, I liked the whole "Do I wait till she hands them over or...." line as that was just a perfect first day on the job type of line, it was great. :D

Pretty neat to see the final scene of this chapter with Toshiko and Adelaide being in the same scene together, while it's true that Toshiko is unaware of the dangers that lie ahead for her I'm also curious to know how she'll react if she ever finds out that Adelaide tried to mug her own sister for her clothing or the fact that she's encountered Carolyn before, I look forward to seeing how this all pans out. :D

Well I'm sure you already know how I felt about this chapter but I do need to round off my feedback. :) I absolutely loved this chapter from start to finish, I thought the writing and the dialogue were perfect, I loved watching the characters really come into their own in this chapter and it's really paving the way for a few different directions as to where this could go, plus I do like to have a little speculation as to what might happen next, sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong, but that is one of the ways which makes your stories extremely enjoyable. I can't wait to see what happen next, I don't know how your able to keep ding this but I always feel your chapters simply get better and better with each new installment. :D :D

Return to “Stories by Tirepanted”