Volume 3: Ladies Night

tirepanted3

Re: To Steal a Spacesuit, Vol. 3: Ladies Night

Post by tirepanted3 »

Meredith and Lucinda moved through the compound, heading for the construction site. They carried a dark orange crate between them. No one they passed could suspect that the crate contained not food or supplies, but the unconscious Prema, bound and gagged and stripped to her underwear.

"Almost there," Lucinda whispered.

"This little bitch will finally get what's coming to her," Meredith sneered.

As they approached the foundation, a small truck emblazoned with Dennison signage suddenly screeched to a halt in from of them. The back doors popped open, and a tall woman - garbed in a similar security uniform and face-concealing helmet - stuck her head out.

"Come on, you two, let's go."

Meredith and Lucinda stared quizzically at this woman, unsure of what to do.

"Damn it, ladies, don't just stand there." The women grabbed the crate out of their hands. "Hm, it's bigger than I thought." She tossed it into the back of the truck. "Let's move. Shit's going to get crazy any minute now."

Meredith and Lucinda exchanged a glance. They didn't know what was going on, but it sounded like they needed to be far away from Dennison, fast.

They followed the woman into the back of the truck. Two other women were already seated there, also dressed in security uniforms. One more woman sat up front, behind the wheel.

"Let's move," the tall woman ordered the driver.

The truck headed quickly for the exit gate.

The tall woman settled in next to Lucinda, who felt an involuntary shiver go up her spine. Something about this woman was dark... sinister.

"Job well done, girls," she said. "Shut off the radios; we won't need them anymore, and we can't risk being tracked through their signals."

The women all obeyed, Meredith and Lucinda included. They did not know who these four women were, or what was going on - but they decided it best to play along.

"Feels a bit strange, doesn't it?"

Karima looked up. "Hm?"

"It feels a bit strange," Sabira repeated. "Stealing uniforms from women we didn't personally knock out."

The two criminals were now dressing themselves in the attire of the two Cerberus guards, including caps and oxfords. All things considered, the disguises were quite comfortable.

Kept less comfortable were the real security guards, who were now secured in the underbrush. Stripped down to their pink and white bras and panties, the guards were thoroughly gagged and secured with duct tape.

"Speaking of strange," Karima commented, buttoning up her shirtsleeves, "do you find anything... odd about how Nadyne's been acting lately? I feel like there's something off-putting about her."

Sabira shook her head. "She seems fine. Why, what happened?"

Karima shrugged. "Maybe it's just paranoia," she said. "I've been a little on edge since... Zuhal... and Malika. Don't know who to trust anymore."

Sabira nodded understandingly. "You can trust me," she said. "If you ever want to talk, I'm always available."

Karima frowned. "What is this, a soap opera? I don't do girl talk."

Sabira straightened up. "Right. Of course. Sorry."

Karima sighed. "Forget it... Let's just get back to work. You all dressed?"

"Yep."

"Then let's hustle."

The old Karima, just as quickly as she'd left, was back.

Nadyne felt a chill in the air. Strange, as it was a warm night.

"You okay?" Yasmin asked.

Nadyne nodded. "I'm... fine. Just a little shivery, is all. Maybe I'm just... nervous about the plan."

Yasmin nodded. "That could be it. Or maybe because you're still in your underwear."

Nadyne looked down. "Oh! Heh heh... I guess I am."

Both Yasmin and Haleema were currently zipping up their freshly acquired yellow hazmat suits, but Nadyne still had not donned hers.

The three women had lockpicked their way into an unguarded exit at the back of Cerberus, and had surprised a trio of female lab technicians who had the misfortune to be working there. Now the real scientists were locked in a disused storeroom, gagged and tied and stripped to their underwear, while their hazmat outfits had found new owners.

"Better hurry up," Yasmin said. "I haven't known Karima very long, but I get the sense she's not a fan of tardiness."

Nadyne nodded. "Yes... yes, right." She quickly stepped into the third suit and began pulling it up her body.

"These tinted hoods should hide our identities," Yasmin observed. "Haleema, you have the equipment?"

Haleema nodded, holding up a pair of small black boxes.

"Perfect," Yasmin said. "By my calculations, we have ten minutes to plant these in the sub-basement labs before the scientists return."

"Do you..." Nadyne hesitated, donning the headpiece. "Do you think anyone will be killed in the explosion?"

"Hopefully," Yasmin mused. "Maybe that'll get us a bonus! Come on, let's move."

Nadyne felt a gnawing pit in her stomach as she followed her two coworkers down the hall.

Before long, they reached the sub-basement laboratory. The place was empty, for the moment, as the science staff was undergoing an inspection upstairs.

Haleema planted the two bombs on opposite sides of the room and set them to explode in twenty minutes. Yasmin glanced at her watch.

"Right, girls. Let's meet up with our friends and get out of here."

She and Haleema turned heel and left. Nadyne lingered, staring nervously at the bombs.

"I'll catch up in a minute," she called after her friends. "Just need to retie my shoelaces."

"Okay... but hurry up."

Darla and Marina reached the rendezvous point, the box under Marina's arm.

"Well," she inquired, "where are they?"

Darla checked her watch. "They should have been here three minutes ago," she said. "You don't think they... left without us?"

"No way." Marina unhooked her radio and spoke into it. "Sloane, do you copy?"

No response. "Toshiko? Anyone?"

She sighed. "They must've turned their radios off."

Darla scowled. "Damn it. What now?"

At that moment, their thoughts were interrupted by a loud explosion.

"What the hell was that?" Alex muttered.

She raced toward the sound of the explosion - Dennison's largest warehouse. Dodging past fleeing employees, she spoke into her radio. "All units, converge. Converge at Warehouse 1."

She reached the site, surveying the damage. The warehouse was in flames. It was not a populated area, so no one had been killed, though a few workers nearby had sustained minor injuries.

"Damn it," she muttered. "Where the hell's Bianca?"

Moments later, two of her fellow guards breathlessly joined her.

"What happened?" Kimberly asked. The young black woman had pulled off her helmet, letting her jet-black hair fall free.

"Sabotage," Alex replied. "Not enough to kill, but enough to put a dent in Dennison's market value."

"Do we know who...?" Wanda began. The Asian woman's dark hair was tied back in a ponytail, highlighting her aquiline features.

"Not yet," Alex said. "Bianca was supposed to be guarding this area, but I don't know where she is."

At that moment, Eliza raced up to them. "Hi, everyone! Whoa... what happened here?"

Alex looked around. "Is anyone else coming? Where are the other guards?"

She spoke into her radio once again. "All units, report in. Do you copy?"

No response. Alex took a deep breath.

"Something weird's going on, ladies," she said. "And we'd better find out what it is."

Felicia reached Lucille's office without much trouble. The secretary had just stepped out for some coffee; in her haste, she had forgotten to lock the door.

Once inside the office, Felicia sat down at Audrey's computer and began searching through the files. She quickly found a folder labeled "Vito Investments." Clearly, Audrey had not gotten to deleting them just yet.

Felicia quickly accessed her email and sent the files to her own address; they'd certainly prove valuable to the news story. Then she quickly erased any trace of her presence.

Returning down the stairs, Felicia headed for the south wing - a storage facility, stacked with boxes and fragile equipment. Maneuvering her way through the area, she spotted a pair of dark-haired guards, backs turned toward her, standing in the corner. Judging by the wrinkled state of their clothing, the uniforms had evidently been stolen.

Felicia hurried toward them. "Bobbi, Bridget. So glad you could make it..."

The two grinning women turned around. Felicia gasped.

"The pleasure is ours," chuckled Karima.

Sabira's fist lashed out, and Felicia's world went dark.

The train station was fairly uncrowded - no surprise, given the late hour. Still, a few patrons stood idly near the platform, waiting for the midnight express to arrive.

Standing in the parking lot, leaning against the hood of a sleek black Rolls-Royce, was a tall, stately woman with an idle expression. She was garbed in the uniform of a chauffeur - crisp white shirt beneath black three-button jacket, dark gloves, black tie, knee-length skirt above grey tights, and black low-heeled boots. Her blonde hair was tucked away beneath a peaked cap, which stayed firm despite the late-night winds.

Here she waited in the quiet, lonely parking lot, suppressing yawns and the urge to play with her phone. Waiting on a train that did not seem interested in arriving.

"Pardon me..."

The voice belonged to another woman - olive skin, dark hair, clad in a in sensible blue dress and sneakers. She smiled warmly at the chauffeur. "Might you have a map? I've been travelling through the glades and seem to have gotten a bit lost."

Tired that she was, the chauffeur was glad for an excuse to do something. "Of course," she said. "I've got one in my glove compartment."

She turned to unlock the door. A poor choice of action, as she would momentarily discover.

As the chauffeur leaned into the car, she felt the raven-haired woman grab her from behind. A cloth pad was quickly pressed over her nose and mouth. The chauffeur's eyes widened in terror as she was pulled back and up off the ground, her boots scrabbling at the asphalt.

"Shhh... Hush, girl," the woman commanded. "It's late... Time to turn in for the night..."

The blonde was outmatched in strength and leverage. A few soft gasps and gurgles were all she could manage before the chloroform did its work.

"That's a good girl... And a very good uniform..."

"How did it go?" Karima asked as her henchwomen reached the van.

"Like clockwork," Yasmin grinned. "The bomb will be going off in about fifteen minutes. We should be gone well before then."

Nadyne nodded, but remained silent.

Karima's eyes narrowed. She was about to say something when a sudden jolt came from within the trunk of the car.

"What was that?!" Yasmin exclaimed.

Sabira obligingly opened the rear doors. "We came across some old friends."

On the van floor were three female figures, stripped to their underwear and tightly bound and gagged. The trio squirmed mightily but futilely at their predicament.

"I don't believe you've all been introduced," Karima smiled. "Yasmin, Haleema, this is Bridget and her two sidekicks. We have a... history with them."

Nadyne recognized the captives. "How'd you find them?"

"Fortune favors the bold," Karima replied. "And it was only a matter of time, anyway. Come, girls, let's move."

Her henchwomen quickly hurried around to the front of the vehicle, piling inside. Karima took a moment to smirk at her three prisoners.

"You're a worthy adversary, Ms. Baxter," she addressed Bridget. "But your luck has finally... fatally... run out."
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Yasmin , Haleema and Nadyne, terrorist Arab girls planting bombs while wearing yellow hazmat suits,

the nightmare of our time :?
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

"We'd better get out of here," Darla said. "If they lock this place down, our asses are screwed."

"Very true," Marina replied. "Good thing we still have these guard uniforms. No one will try to stop us. In fact..."

Darla abruptly grabbed her and pulled her behind a wall. "Quiet!" she hissed.

Another guard was combing the area. "Vonda? Olive? Anybody here?"

Kimberly scanned the area, searching for her fellow guards. But it was no use - eight of her coworkers had apparently vanished without a trace.

She radioed in. "No dice, Wanda. Any luck from your end?"

Darla and Marina waited for her footsteps to recede. Then Darla spoke. "These uniforms are a liability now. We'll attract too much attention if we head for the exit in the wake of that explosion."

"Hoist by our own petard," Marina muttered.

Darla looked around. "Gotta be some opportunity to melt into the background..."

Footsteps alerted them. Peering around the wall, they saw a pair of tall women in green factory coveralls and Dennison caps.

"I'm telling you, Cara," the silvery-blonde woman said. "I can't take working at this place anymore. Are we under attack? It's lucky no one was killed..."

"Cheer up, Marla," said her brown-haired accomplice. "Things have been worse. It wasn't so long ago that we were mugged and had our uniforms stolen. I'd put that at the top of our 'worst experiences' list."

"Gosh, I feel so much better," Marla said with an eye-roll. "It's a good thing Prema gave us a raise after that. I can't believe how humiliating it was."

Cara shrugged. "Could've been worse. At least the weather was relatively warm."

Hands clamped over both women's mouths, and they were pulled back, squirming, into the dark shadows.

"Sorry, girls," Marina sneered. "Afraid tonight's going to leave you cold... out cold, that is."

"Enough with the jokes, girl," Darla sighed. "Let's just get into their uniforms and get out of here."

Cara and Marla exchanged a desperate, 'Not again' look before they were neck-chopped into unconsciousness.

Kimberly returned to the blast site just as Wanda did.

"Find anything?" her friend asked.

Kimberly shook her head. "Looks like the four of us are the only ones in commission."

"Think I have some info," Wanda said. "Where's Alex?"

"Over here." Alex stepped from the shadows, a cell phone to her ear. "No sir, I wasn't talking to you. Yes, I know this looks bad... Is bad."

"Find out who did this," Mr. Blake's voice growled in her ear. "Figure it out, or you're all fired!"

Alex hung up with a sigh. Dennison's new CEO was getting on her nerves.

"Any updates?" she asked her team.

Wanda spoke. "One of the Dennison trucks is missing. Security footage shows it clearing the gate about fifteen minutes ago - right before the explosion."

Alex's brow furrowed. "Can we get a tracer on it?"

Wanda nodded. "Dennison equips all its vehicles with homing tech."

"Then let's go." Alex headed for the gate, where they'd parked their security van.

"What about our team?" Kimberly asked, hurrying after her.

"We can't worry about them," Alex responded. "Our jobs are on the line, ladies. Let's hustle."

She jumped into the driver's seat, Kimberly and Alex piling in behind her.

As Alex started the engine, she heard a "Hey!" from outside.

Eliza raced up to the van, hopping into the back. "Don't forget about me."

Alex sighed. "Wish I could," she muttered.

Then, louder: "Kim, fire up the homing beacon. Time to find these creeps."

Her meeting complete, Lucille reconvened with her associates in a quiet sector of Cerberus.

"Well?" she whispered. "Have you found anything?"

Sonja shook her head. "I eavesdropped on some of the other guards... got them to open up about the state of security here. Nothing to suggest any serious breaches in the past week."

"I found something," Chandra piped up. "Well, sort of. While combing through the computer records, I noticed a recurring trend that seemed a bit suspicious. Over the past few weeks, a handful of emails - mostly coming from Cerberus board members - were intercepted by a third-party source. But hacking a bit further, I fund that the code used to gain access to the server was Cerberus-based. Some employee opened a channel to allow an outsider to spy on us."

"Spare the technical details," Lucille snapped. "Do you know who's responsible?"

"Maybe," Chandra said. "Cerberus protects its codes pretty well. Each one is linked to an individual employee, but they're almost impossible to trace. And there's no grand database that lists which codes are linked with which employees. The only way to find the one we're looking for is to get hold of employees' physical keycard and swipe them through the computer system."

Lucille huffed. "There are hundreds of employees here. We're screwed."

"There is one chance," Chandra continued. "I noticed the code has been active in the past thirty minutes. That means whoever the spy is, he or she is probably still in the building... Only a few dozen employees are working this late."

Lucille considered this. "Then there's a chance... But we can't just round up all the workers and ask them to hand over their keycards. People will start asking questions."

Then she smiled. "I think I have an idea. Though it may involve acquiring the uniform of an unwilling Cerberus employee."

"Do you think it's the best idea to go around mugging your employees for their clothes?" Sonja asked. "Seems like the kind of thing that could give this place a bad reputation."

"We'll worry about that later," Lucille retorted. "Now listen close..."

Sloane looked out the truck window. "Looks like we're far enough from any prying eyes."

She pulled off her helmet and let her blonde hair fall free. "We should be back at base pretty soon. Thirty minutes to recalibrate, then it's on to the next phase."

Whitney sighed, pulling off her own helmet. "C'mon, boss, don't we get some time to sleep? It's been a busy couple of days."

"You'll rest when the job is done," Sloane snapped.

Cassandra nodded. "Don't worry, sleepyhead. I'll brew a pot of coffee."

Whitney rolled her eyes. "I don't drink coffee."

"Just shut up," Sloane growled. "The Saboteuses don't sleep until the work is done."

From behind her helmet, Lucinda bit her lip. The Saboteuses... she knew that name...

"In a short time," Sloane continued, "we've become the most in-demand group of explosives experts in America."

"Especially now that the Bombshelles are all locked away," Toshiko chimed in from the driver's seat.

"What about those Arab women?" Cassandra asked. "Karima al-something or other. They seem to be doing a lot of bombing work as well."

"I'm aware of Karima and her team," Sloane responded. "At present, I don't believe they pose any serious competition to us. Should that change, we may need to... eliminate them."

Cassandra clapped her hands. "Can't wait."

"In the meantime," Sloane continued, "we are doing quite well. Our work schedule for the next several weeks is quite packed."

She turned to Meredith. "Darla, I assume you've been keeping the schedule. What's our next job?"

Meredith gulped. "Er... I..."

"Take off your helmet, girl," Sloane said. "I can't hear you under there."

Meredith froze. So did Lucinda. What were they to do?

At that moment, the truck hit a pothole. The women were momentarily jarred from their seats.

"Damn it!" Sloane hissed.

"Sorry, boss," Toshiko said. "The road's pretty dark."

"Well, be a little more careful!" Sloane said. "We don't have seat belts back here. Your clumsy driving could get us killed!"

Toshiko bristled at the insult, but avoided responding. Though Sloane's second-in-command, she knew the risks of crossing her boss. Instead, she shifted her eyes to the road ahead. "We... we're here."

The Saboteuses' base, from the outside, appeared to be a large warehouse with peeling shingles and and grime-coated windows, located some distance from a foul-smelling auto yard. On the inside, however, it had been fitted with all the latest in espionage and explosives technology.

"Perfect," Sloane said as Toshiko pulled the van into the warehouse. "Let's go change out of these ridiculous uniforms." She turned to Meredith and Lucinda. "You two. Before you do that, put the crate in my office. I'll examine its contents once I'm back in my work clothes."

Meredith and Lucinda glanced at each other. Then Lucinda grabbed one side of the crate, lifting it. Meredith followed suit, taking the other side. Together, they carried it toward the back room Sloane had pointed at.

"Better take off those helmets soon, girls!" Whitney called after them. "They do not do any favors for your hair."

Once inside the office, Meredith shut the door, She turned to Lucinda. "Two questions. One, who the hell are these bitches? And two, how the hell do we get away from them?"

"Not so loud," Lucinda whispered. "I know these women. They're the ones I hired to attack Hobson two weeks ago. It sounds like someone else hired them to go after Dennison."

"Just perfect," Meredith muttered. "How do we get out of here?"

Lucinda's brow furrowed. "Search this office," she said. "There's got to be something that can help us get away from these psychos..."

The midnight express pulled into the station, wheels grinding to a halt. One by one, the passengers disembarked, luggage in hand.

Adelaide exited the train, clutching a light brown suitcase. A quick search of its contents had revealed that it was indeed Janelle's. Now if only she could find her ride...

It did not take long. A Rolls-Royce at the corner of the parking lot, with Hobson-emblazoned licensing. The driver, a tall, dark-haired woman in slightly rumpled uniform, smiled at her as she approached.

"Ms. Ryan?" the chauffeur asked.

Adelaide nodded. "So nice of Ms. Darwin to send me a ride."

The driver opened the rear door. "Please have a seat," she gestured. "I'll take your luggage."

Adelaide hesitated, but handed over her suitcase. Best not to arouse any suspicions. She got into the car and made herself comfy.

The driver popped the trunk of the car. Inside was the real chauffeur - stripped down to her blue bullet-cup bra and violet panties, tapegagged and ziptied, her blonde hair matted against the floor.

The impostor set the suitcase down next to the unconscious girl. "Mind watching this for me?" she whispered with a grin.

After shutting the trunk, the driver returned to the front seat, her passenger none the wiser.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Hi! Quick message to say I'm still following the story ;) . I procrastinated a lot when it came to comment it lately, though I didn't have much to say. The story has reached its cruising speed, I'm waiting to see how all these plot lines will resolve. This latest post's particular theme seemed to be our characters' being hoist with their own petard (and by petard I mean disguise).

As always, this is the little details that I end up liking the most. Such as Cara and Marla's lack of luck. I really like the concept of people being mugged once having the bad luck of encountering the same fate again later, and their reactions to it.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Glad you're still reading. The feedback is always appreciated. (Though a new chapter of "Rescue Operation" would be appreciated more. ;) )

I didn't initially intend to bring Cara and Marla back, but when the opportunity for a continuity nod came up, I couldn't resist. I do feel quite sorry for them, though... getting mugged twice is probably their limit. :D
esercito sconfitto

this installment reminded me a story written by Achast with female guards used to be routinely mugged for their outfits... :lol:

nevertheless what happens to Cara and Marla is lighting up the other side of the "Tirepanted 's paradigm"... all those "clothes donors" who don't turn into clothes stealers...are destined to be mugged for their clothes/uniforms/outfits again and again

I recommend a spin-off story about the "Cerberus" security guards :D or other security guards trapped in a Tirepanted saga :)

...and by the way, me too, I am still reading, each single new installment of yours is precious, even if -like they say- the End of the World is nigh... :shock:
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Wow, my paradigm just keeps getting more complicated... ;)

I may do more spin-off stories in the future, but don't expect to see too many "repeat victims" - getting mugged and stripped once is probably a signal for a security guard to retire her job. :)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

A futile search of the office turned up nothing.

"Any other ideas?" Meredith asked, panic evident in her voice.

Lucinda's response was interrupted by a moaning from inside the crate. Prema was waking up.

"Goddammit!" Meredith looked around. "What do we do with her?"

Lucinda opened the crate. Prema's eyes opened wide at the sight of her captor, and she began to moan into her gag.

Lucinda immediately pulled a knife from her uniform belt. She held it to Prema's throat.

"Shut up!" she hissed. "Not a sound, you little slut."

Prema felt the cold steel against her neck. Her eyes welled up, but she remained silent.

"Just kill her," Meredith said. "That was the plan, right? Just kill her and let's go."

At that moment, a knock came at the door. "Girls?" Sloane's voice came through. "Come on outside. We've got plans to discuss."

Lucinda quickly stood up. "We'll kill her in a few minutes," she said. "I just need to shoot that blonde bitch first."

She swung open the door, gun in hand. "Surprise, you.... Oooffff!"

Sloane's punch connected directly with Lucinda's gut. Lucinda had never been hit so hard. The wind shot from her body and her knees buckled.

"Funny story," Sloane said, stepping over Lucinda's prone body. "I just got a call from Darla and Marina... who were surprised to learn that 'they' were in the van with us on our way back to base." She glared at Meredith. "Care to 'fess up? Or do I hit you too?"

"Okay!" Meredith pulled off her helmet, letting her dark hair fall to her shoulders. "Okay, you win. But please... don't kill us. We're not real guards. And we're... we're not cops or anything."

"Then who the hell are you?" Sloane asked, as her three henchwomen gathered behind her.

"I'm... I'm the CEO... the former CEO of Dennison Drilling," Meredith explained. "That's my wife. Please, we'll give you anything. Just don't hurt us!"

Sloane looked surprised. Then her visage hardened. "Oh, yeah... You hired us to pull that job in Texas, right? Well, we finished that one up. Now we've got a job to damage Dennison." She aimed her gun to Meredith... then noticed the crate. "Who the fuck is that?"

"This?" Meredith glanced at Prema. "That's a Dennison supervisor. She's the reason we're no longer employed. She put us in jail, but we escaped... we..."

"Shut up," Sloane said. "I need to think about this."

She turned to her henchwomen. "Whitney, Cassandra. Strip-search these clowns. Then tie them up and toss them into the storeroom... along with the girl in the crate. Toshiko, follow me. We're gonna place a quick phone call."

Alex peered over the fence, binoculars in hand. She adjusted the lenses, zeroing in on one of the warehouse's less-grimy windows.

"See anything?" Eliza whispered.

"Shh," Alex chided. "Looks normal from the outside, but... I can't help feeling it looks too old and worn. Almost like someone is trying to make the building look crappier than it actually is."

Zooming in further... "I can't see much inside, but there's almost certainly movement... Multiple people..."

She lowered herself down behind the fence again. "We'll have to handle this cautiously. Wanda, take Eliza and try to scout the front entrance. Kimberly and I will circle around back... See if there's another way in."

Wanda nodded. "We'll go radio silent. Good luck."

Sabira pulled the van into a quiet cavern in the middle of a forest grove..

"Secure the prisoners," Karima ordered.

Bridget, Bobbi, and Felicia were pulled roughly from the van and dragged deeper into the cave, where they were secured against some damp stalagmites.

"Make the knots extra-tight," Karima ordered. "Can't have them getting any ideas about escape."

With a teeth-flashing grin, Haleema obliged. Though the tall woman did not speak, she was an expert in the art of knot-tying.

Karima stood before her three captives, arms crossed triumphantly over her chest. "So glad we could meet again... eh, girls?"

Felicia and Bobbi glared at her. Bridget did as well, though there was a level of apprehension behind her furrowed brow.

Karima approached Bridget. "Don't really need this... You can scream all you want; not a soul can hear you for miles." So saying, she removed the gag and knelt down beside Bridget. "How you feeling, honey?"

Bridget spoke tersely. "You're making a mistake."

Sabira and Yasmin giggled. Karima cocked her head, amused. "How so?"

"I'm a star reporter for the biggest newspaper in the tri-county area. If anything happens to me, it will be all over tomorrow's headlines. You..."

"Newspapers?" Karima laughed. "People still read that crap?"

"You won't be able to hide," Bridget continued. "They'll catch you, and - uunnnggghhh!"

She winced as Karima suddenly grabbed her hair, forcing her head upwards.

"Sweetheart," Karima said softly. "I've been doing this for years. I've worked my way out of the stickiest situations you can dream of. They've never caught me, and they never will."

She let go of Bridget's hair and stood up. "Plenty of men and women have tried to stop me... None are alive to tell the tale. I admit you came close... Nearly had me during that NASA escapade. But the game is over, and you've lost."

Bridget shut her eyes. "Just let the girls go. Kill me if you want, but..."

"If I want?" Karima mused. "Darling, I don't need your permission. Of course I'm going to kill you. And your two little pipsqueaks."

Felicia and Bobbi glared at her, struggling angrily against their bonds.

Sabira approached her boss, carrying a small black box. "Will this do?"

Karima nodded. "Plant it over the entranceway."

As Sabira hurried to oblige, Karima's phone buzzed. She answered. "Hello, Valencia."

The woman at the other end sounded angry. "Well?" she huffed. "Where's the explosion?"

Karima looked surprised. "What do you mean?"

"I hired you to plant a bomb at Cerberus," Valencia stated. "You said the sparks would fly by midnight. It's now 12:15. What happened?"

"We planted the bomb," Karima replied indignantly. "It was supposed to go off by now."

"Well, it hasn't," Valencia snapped. "I phoned my secretary sixty seconds ago. She would've mentioned something. You idiots didn't do your job."

Karima felt herself growing angry. "We did the job. You owe us fifty thousand dollars."

"You won't see a penny," Valencia responded, "until I see an explosion."

Before Karima could respond, Valencia had hung up.

Karima turned angrily toward her girls. "Didn't you plant the bomb?"

Yasmin nodded. "Two of them. They should have gone off by now."

Nadyne nodded, but said nothing.

"Damn it," Karima muttered. "Dammit, GOD-dammit..."

"Are we... going back to Cerberus to try again?" Sabira asked.

"Not a chance," Karima said indignantly. "That woman hired us to plant the bombs. Whether or not they 'exploded' was not an express part of the deal. She has to pay us."

"So... what do we do?"

"We head down to Miami and... convince her... to hand over the money."

Yasmin smiled. "I like the sound of that."

Karima turned back to her prisoners. "Guess this is goodbye, girls. If you're lucky, the bomb blast will kill you immediately. If not, it'll just start a rockslide to cover the cave entrance, trapping you in here and burying you alive."

Bridget, Bobbi, and Felicia glared at her.

Karima blew them a kiss. "Best of luck, girls. I've got some... business to attend to."

She and her four henchgirls piled into the van, and they were off.

Slowly, the bomb began counting down...

Stealthily, silently, Wanda and Eliza crawled towards the warehouse, using the fence of the auto junkyard as cover.

"Good thing our uniforms are dark-colored," Eliza whispered. "So long as we avoid any lights, we should be invisible."

"True," Wanda replied. "Unfortunately, the closer we get to the warehouse, the more illuminating lights there are. And we look pretty out-of-place in this get-up."

"What should we do about that?" Eliza inquired.

From the west came the sound of approaching footsteps. Wanda quickly rolled behind an old pickup truck, then motioned for Eliza to follow.

Both women peeked out from behind and saw a pair of workers exiting the junkyard. Having just finished the final shift, they locked the gate behind them.

Wanda smiled. "Some new clothes will do."

The two women were tall and muscle-bound, as befit their profession. They wore oil-stained grey coveralls, blue caps, and brown boots. One was a porcelain blonde; the other a dark-skinned brunette.

As the two chattering women passed the pickup, their talk was interrupted by a sharp clicking noise. Turning, they saw a pair of armor-clad women, one of whom was pointing a pistol at them.

"Hullo, girls," Wanda said softly. "No, no... Don't scream... Keep quiet and you'll have a bullet-free evening. We'd just like to discuss some things with you over here... specifically, about the usage of your uniforms."

Frightened and faced with no other options, the women submissively followed Wanda's beckoning finger into the shadows.

The storeroom door was opened, and Meredith, Lucinda, and Prema were tossed inside. All three women were now down to their bras and panties, and all were tightly gagged and bound - in the case of the former two, with some thick and durable zipties.

"Try to get comfortable, girls," Cassandra sneered as she shut the door.

Then, turning to Whitney, she ruffled her hair. "Feels empowering to strip whiny bitches of their clothes."

"Speaking of clothes, I'm glad we're back in our work outfits," Whitney said. She gestured to her ensemble of white sweater, black jeans, black insulated boots and long gloves, and goggles. "Damned if we don't make safety equipment look good."

"You look more awake now, too," Cassandra smiled. She was dressed identically. "Feeling better?"

"Kinda," Whitney replied. "I could still use some coffee, though."

"We've still got some instant in the cupboard," Cassandra said. "I'm just heading outside to catch a quick smoke. Keep an eye on our guests."

The night air was cold, and Cassandra shivered even in her sweater. She lit a cigarette and took a deep puff.

Toshiko was always chiding her for her habit - "Those things'll kill you" - but Cassandra didn't care. She enjoyed the thrills of her job, and didn't mind breaking a few rules even during downtime.

Although she'd never fallen in love with the team's name, she had come to love working with the Saboteuses - the ever-present sense of danger, the use of explosives, the constant adoption of disguises. Yes, she was right at home here.

She closed her eyes and breathed in the deep, tobacco-scented night air. It was a pleasurable moment - but also a short-lived one.

"Hurk!"

She gasped as an arm of steel encircled her throat, trapping her head in a viselike grip. She tried to struggle... to cry out... to breathe... but to no avail. Her boots scrabbled the ground for purchase, but her assailant had lifted her too far off the ground.

After forty-five long, agonizing seconds, Cassandra felt the last of her energy melt from her body. She was out cold.

Alex lowered the unconscious terrorist to the ground, then beckoned Kimberly over. "Think you can fit into her clothes? She kind of looks like you."

Kimberly scoffed. "Because we're both black?"

Alex blinked. "I... I didn't mean..."

Kimberly laughed. "Kidding, boss. We do look pretty similar, C'mon, let's get her stripped and hidden away."

No sooner said than done, as the two guards quickly disrobed Cassandra down to her frilly orange bra and white cotton boyshorts. While Kimberly dressed in her clothes, Alex used some thick duct tape to keep their captive safely silenced immobilized.

Kimberly smoothed down the sweater and jeans. "How do I look?"

"Perfect." Alex nodded approvingly as she dragged the bound and gagged Cassandra behind some fencing. "Now get inside and figure out what the hell's going on."

The Cerberus parking garage was mostly empty at this late hour, with only a few cars still idling in its recesses. And at this moment, one more was gearing up to leave the premises.

Ginger started the engine of her grey Honda Civic and drove it down the ramp to the exit.

At the booth was the parking attendant, a tall Indian woman in blue button-down shirt, dark vest, and tan slacks. Her dark hair was done up in a bun. The woman smiled at Ginger, who handed over her keycard to be swiped out.

The parking attendant swiped the card, looked at the screen, and frowned. "I'm sorry, miss... The computer's not processing it. Says your card is out of date."

"What!" Ginger said. "That's ridiculous. I had my pass renewed last month."

"Probably a computer error," the attendant said. "If you just step into my office nearby, we can work it out."

Ginger was quite tired after a long day's work, but she didn't feel much like protesting. "Okay." She pulled her car to the side of the ramp and got out. "Let's make this quick."

The ticket attendant smiled and beckoned Ginger to follow her. As the two women walked toward the office, Ginger noticed that the attendant's clothes - between the tight slacks and the straining shirt-buttons - was a couple of sizes too small for her.

'Really,' she thought to herself, 'you'd think Cerberus would care enough about its employees to give them uniforms that fit properly.'

The attendant opened the office door and beckoned for Ginger to enter. "How long will this take?" Ginger asked as she stepped inside.

"If you cooperate," the attendant said, flicking on the lights, "it will be very quick."

Ginger gasped. There were two other women in the room, smiling wickedly at her. In the corner of the room, seated in an office chair, was a young, frightened brunette. The poor woman had been stripped to her pink plunge bra and frilly red panties. Her wrists were secured to the armrests with thin, pliable wire, and her ankles were likewise bound to the legs. A thick strip of tape was wound around her mouth, trapping her hair in the process.

"Wh-what the hell's going on?" Ginger exclaimed.

"Not much," Lucille said. "My associate merely borrowed this good woman's clothes to obtain some information. Information which you will now provide."

"I don't know what you're talking ab-aagh!" Ginger's arm was sharply grabbed by Sonja. The Russian's piercing blue eyes glared at the frightened redhead.

"Someone's been hacking the company server," Lucille said calmly. "Intercepted my emails and nearly got my ass arrested earlier tonight. That someone, according to the info on the keycard you handed Chandra, was you. So tell me: Why? Who are you working for?"

"Please, this is a mistak... aauughh!" Ginger tried out as Sonja twisted her arm.

"Last chance," Lucille said. "Or would you prefer that arm free of its socket?"

"Okay," Ginger gasped. "Okay, you win."

"I always do. Now talk."

"It was... it was Ms. Steele," Ginger confessed. "She knew I was a computer expert... blackmailed me into spying on you."

Lucille's eyebrows arched. One of her fellow Cerberus boardmembers. Shocking... yet not at all surprising.

"Why?" she pressed. "Why would that woman target me?"

Ginger shook her head. "I don't know... She must've wanted you out of Cerberus, but... I don't know why."

Lucille scowled. She didn't know, either - but before the night was through, she planned to find out.

"Strip-search her," she ordered Sonja. "Then tie her up and leave her here. A fitting punishment for a traitorous employee."

From the corner, the frightened parking attendant watched in fear and confusion at the events unfolding before her. She did not know what was going on... she just wished she had chosen a less-revealing set of underwear from her closet that morning.

The phone rang twice before it was picked up.

"Is it done?"

"Yes, ma'am," Sloane said into the speakerbox. "Bomb planted, just as you asked."

"Perfect," Melissa responded. "Did you get the box?"

Sloane hesitated. "I believe we have something..."

Toshiko interrupted. "Something even better!"

Sloane covered the receiver. "Don't interrupt, you idiot!" she hissed at her accomplice.

Toshiko remained silent.

Sloane returned to the call. "We have something even better," she announced.

"Go on," Melissa said suspiciously.

"The former CEO of Dennison, along with the Vice-President and floor woman, are currently tied up in our storeroom. They probably have plenty of information you may like."

Melissa's eyes lit up. "You don't say..."

Near the edge of the auto lot were a handful of old cars, that would have been considered antiques were it not for their perished tires and grime-coated windows. Still, although the old vehicles were not particularly alluring to the modern eye, Wanda and Eliza had to admit that they made for convenient hiding spots.

So it was that the trunk of a 1952 Studebaker had become the new location for a pair of thoroughly secured - and far less thoroughly clothed - pair of yard workers.

The two women had been stuffed tightly into the space of the trunk, their breasts pressing against each other. The blonde had been stripped to her turquoise lace bra and boyshorts, while the brunette was down to her fuchsia push-up and hipsters. Both women had been bound with liberal amounts of duct tape, and their socks had been stuffed into their well-taped mouths.

"Awfully sorry about this, girls," Eliza said. She was dressed in the blonde's overalls, boots, and cap. "But you can rest easy knowing that your clothes could help us bring down a terrorist gang."

In response, the two women moaned angrily into their gags and continued to struggle. Eliza sighed and shut the trunk.

"There's just no pleasing some people," she muttered.

Wanda had by now finished changing into her own acquired uniform, and was glancing anxiously at her watch. "C'mon, Liz. We're wasting time."

"Coming, coming," Eliza said. "Hope Alex and Kim didn't start the fun without us."

Wanda rolled her eyes. "Always with the jokes. Don't you think Alex would respect you more if you took the job more seriously?"

Eliza shrugged. "She's never going to respect me."

Wanda considered responding, but as they were close to their target, she thought better.

Stealthily, the duo approached the warehouse. Wanda peeked into a grime-coated window.

"See anything?" Eliza asked.

"Barely," Wanda whispered back. "Is there a door on this side? I think..."

At that moment, she heard a pair of guns clicking behind her.

"Well, well," Marina grinned. "What have we here?"

Darla chuckled. "A couple of intruders, I'd guess. That's right, ladies... Raise those hands and keep them up."

Whitney was at the counter, hunched over the coffeemaker. "This so-called 'instant' coffee is such bullshit. Don't you think so, Cass?"

She looked up as Kimberly neared. Her eyes widened. "Hey... you're not Cass... What the... hrrrmmmmppphhhh!!"

She struggled as Kimberly clamped a hand over her mouth, then wrapped an arm around her waist and squeezed hard.

"MMMPPPHH!" Whitney tried to shake her assailant off, but Kimberly was too strong. Slowly, she forced the struggling brunette against the wall.

"Shut up!" Kimberly hissed. "Surrender and I won't hurt you. I'm not... Aagh!"

She let out a cry of pain as Whitney got a hand free and grabbed her face, scratching her long fingernails against the cheek.

Sensing her moment, Whitney rammed her knee into Kimberly's stomach, forcing the woman back.

"Who the hell are you?" she spat. "Where's Cass?"

"If you're referring to your air-polluting friend," Kimberly responded, "she's taking a breather while I try on her clothes. Better question: Who are you and why did you try to blow up Dennison?"

Whitney grabbed a knife from the counter. "You bitch, I'll... unngghhh!" Kimberly elbowed her sharply in the ribcage.

Whitney sank to the floor, moaning in pain.

Kimberly stood over her. "Okay, buttercup. Do you give in, or..."

The office door banged open, and Sloane and Toshiko rushed out. Kimberly looked up in surprise.

"Another intruder?" Sloane spat. "What is going on?"

Kimberly rushed Sloane - a move she would quickly regret. The well-built blonde felled her with a single punch.

As Kimberly lay dazed on the floor, Sloane pressed a foot onto her throat.

"I'm in no mood for games tonight," she said softly. "You have ten seconds to explain why I shouldn't kill you immediately."

Kimberly began to sweat. The icy blonde woman looked quite menacing, even discounting the two henchwomen who flanked her.

Toshiko stepped closer, her gun pointed right between Kimberly's eyes. "Answer the question, slut."

Despite her predicament, Kimberly remained steadfast.

"You're all criminals," she said. "Maybe murderers. You're going to jail, I swear."

Sloane sighed. "She's probably police," she muttered. "Take her out back and shoot her."

Toshiko grabbed Kimberly's arm. "With pleasure."

She dragged the struggling woman over to the side exit. "I've always wanted to kill a cop."

She swung open the door, only to come face-to-face with a tall, intimidating blonde.

"Sorry," Alex smiled, "but that's one wish won't come true."

She punched Toshiko, hard, in the stomach. The Japanese woman landed on her back, moaning.

Kimberly got to her feet. "Took you long enough."

"Just waiting for the element of surprise."

With a cry, Whitney rushed at the two guardswomen. Alex's fist slammed into her jaw, and she fell to the floor astride her partner.

"Any other takers?" Alex asked, blowing on her fist.

Sloane grinned wickedly. "Bitch. You've just made the worst mistake of your life."

"You made the mistake when you blew up that Dennison warehouse," Alex replied, drawing her gun. "Raise those hands."

"I don't think so." Sloane suddenly pressed a small button on her wristwatch.

Immediately, a high-pitched sound hit Alex and Kimberly in the eardrums. Both women screamed. Alex dropped her gun as she and her associate fell to the ground.

"So sad that we can't get more acquainted, girls," Sloane said, looming over her captives, who were now quickly losing consciousness. "And sad that, unlike me and my girls, you haven't attuned your minds to the soundwaves in our little office."

As Toshiko and Whitney got to their feet, the front entrance suddenly opened. In walked Darla and Marina, holding a pair of women at gunpoint.

"Hiya, boss," Darla beamed. "Look what we found."

Wanda stared in shock. "Alex... Kim! What happened?"

Sloane grinned. "Well... isn't this night getting interesting."
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

The bomb ticked on relentlessly. Five minutes... four minutes...

Bridget, too, worked relentlessly. She had been encouraged by a bit of slack in her ropes, and now squirmed ferociously to free herself.

Three minutes... Two minutes...

Slowly but surely, Bridget's acrobatic skills were paying off. She freed one hand, then the other.

Sixty seconds... thirty seconds...

Bridget hastily worked to untie the ropes around her ankles. But Bobbi and Felicia were still tightly bound. There was no time...

Bridget grabbed her two friends and dragged them behind a rocky outcropping. "Stay low, girls."

The explosion shook the cavern, and sent a mass of rocks tumbling over the entrance.

A minute passed. Then two. Bridget got to her feet. The three of them were alive, uninjured... but trapped.

Bridget's mind raced as she freed her two proteges. There had to be a way out...

Bobbi got to her feet. "When I get my hands on her..."

"Not if I get her first," Felicia replied.

"Easy, girls," Bridget said. "Before we start plotting our revenge, we need to find a way out of here. Think we can move the rocks away from the exit?"

"Maybe," Bobbi replied. "But... am I crazy, or is there a draft in here?"

Bridget licked her finger and held it skyward, "Very... very slight breeze. Coming from... deeper in the cave?"

"What have we got to lose?" Felicia shrugged.

The girls felt their way through the dark and narrow cavern, avoiding sharp rocks and slippery stones, for what seemed like ages, until they found the source of the breeze - an opening high above the wall, just large enough for a slim person to squeeze through.

"Shall we?" Bridget smiled.

She and Bobbi gave Felicia a boost, allowing their friend to narrowly fit through the gap. Felicia then reached down to help her friends up. Before long, all three women were free, breathing in the crisp night air.

"Okay," Bobbi gazed down at her underwear-clad form. "Let's find some clothes, and then go kick Karima's ass. Sound good?"

"Sounds good to me," Felicia nodded. They began walking through the trees, headed towards what they hoped was the nearest roadway.

"Hold up, girls," Bridget hurried after them. "We've got to think this through. Karima's dangerous, remember..."

"We can handle her," Felicia retorted. "We caught her once before, didn't we?"

"But she's cunning... and she has strength in numbers. There's five of them, and three of us. We need to tread carefully. And first, we need to get some clothes and figure out where the hell we are."

The sound of crunching twigs made the trio quickly grow silent. They dive behind some trees as the footsteps grew closer.

Through the forest walked three young women, dressed in hiking gear - green and black tank tops, tight black leggings, and lace-up brown boots. They carried backpacks and water canteens, and the tallest one - an oval-faced woman with her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail - was staring at a map. Behind her, the other two - a freckle-faced redhead and a dark-haired Latina - were waving their phones around, trying to get a signal.

"No use," the blonde was grumbling. "I think we're lost."

"Great idea, going hiking at this hour," the redhead groused. "We'll be wandering around here all night."

"Quite the contrary, ladies." Bridget stepped from her hiding place.

The three hikers stopped short, staring in bewilderment at the underwear-clad woman before them.

"You won't be wandering anywhere... once my friends and I requisition your clothes."

Bobbi and Felicia struck the two rearmost girls from behind, wrapping their arms around the stunned hikers' long necks and pulling them off-balance. The blonde whirled and watched her friends get dragged into the shadows of the trees.

"What is going on?" she gasped. "You can't do this! We... Uuuunnnggghhh!"

Bridget's judo blow landed cleanly at the soft base of her neck. The blonde fell over, unconscious.

Bridget slung the blonde over one shoulder and carried her deeper into the trees. "We can, dear. And I'm afraid we must."

Fifteen minutes later, Bridget, Bobbi, and Felicia were squeezing themselves into tank tops and black leggings and lacing up their new brown boots. The clothes were not perfect fits, but the girls were comfortable enough.

The same could not be said about the unfortunate hikers, who were now stripped to their panties and bras and secured tightly to some trees, bound with rope from their backpacks and gagged with cloth bandannas. Two of the girls were still unconscious, though the blonde was awake and struggling painfully against her restraints.

"Our deepest apologies," Bridget said. "But I'm afraid we didn't have much choice. There are some dangerous women out there, and we can't stop them while dressed in our underwear."

"Though it would be fun to try," Bobbi quipped.

"C'mon, guys, let's go," Felicia urged. "Any idea which way to go?"

Bridget consulted the map. "Judging by the stars above us, north is to our left," she reasoned. "And the closest roadway is to the south. Follow me, girls."

Marina stood back and admired her work. "There... That should keep you girls comfortable... In the very loose definition of the word."

Alex, Kimberly, Wanda, and Eliza could not respond. They were gagged with thick cloths which they'd have difficulty untying, due to the thick ropes binding their wrists as well as ankles. The athletic bodies of the four women were on full display, as they had been stripped down to their underwear. Three of the guards wore plain white cotton bras and briefs; only Eliza had opted for a more colorful ensemble, with a pink plunge bra and fuchsia panties.

"Was stripping them really necessary?" Toshiko asked.

"Had to make sure they weren't hiding any weapons," Marina explained, shutting the four captives into the dark warehouse closet. "Besides, gotta have some fun on this job."

"Enough fooling around," Sloane interjected. "We have work to do. Let's go, ladies."

By this point, Darla had finished carrying the team's other three bound, gagged, underwear-clad captives to the rear of the van.

"Get comfy, ladies," she smiled. "Gonna be a long trip."

Lucinda glared icily at her. Meredith did too, although there was a notable level of trepidation in her eyes. Prema sobbed softly to herself.

Darla shut the van doors and returned to Sloane. "Cargo secured."

"Splendid," Sloane replied. She looked around. "Where's Whitney?"

The youngest member of the Saboteuses was just outside the rear exit of the warehouse, where - after a brief interrogation of Kimberly - she had located Cassandra.

"C'mon, girl." Whitney cut the ropes binding her. "Wake up." No response. Her friend was out cold.

"Whitney!" Sloane called. "Get your ass in gear. We're leaving."

"But... Cassie..."

"Leave her," Sloane snapped. "She was careless enough to get knocked out and stripped. Maybe this will teach her a lesson. Let's go."

Whitney thought quickly. Then she took out a pen and hastily scrawled an address on a sheet of yellow notepaper. She folded up the paper and tucked it into the left breast cup of Cassandra's bra.

"Follow us when you wake up," she whispered.

Then she got up and headed for the van.

"About time," Sloane said as Whitney stepped carefully over the three prisoners on the van floor and made herself comfortable on the rear seat. "Toshiko, what the hell are you waiting for? Let's go."

"Yes, ma'am," Toshiko replied, starting the van and backing out of the garage. She winced as she said the word - "Ma'am" implied that Sloane deserved respect, a premise that Toshiko disagreed with a little more every day.

Still, she did not attempt to challenge the subject. For present, Sloane was team leader. For present...

Bridget, Bobbi, and Felicia reached the roadway in a matter of minutes. Across the street was a gas station which was rather empty, excepting a FedEx truck that stood idling.

The female driver was astride the truck. She wore a zippered green jumpsuit, tall black boots, and a baseball cap over her blonde hair. She was chatting on her cell phone while refueling the truck.

"Sorry, honey, I'll be home late tonight. Gotta do the delivery route in Miami. Yeah, these late-night shifts are a pain in the ass..."

Bridget smiled. "Miami... that's where Karima and her goons were headed."

"And that truck makes for perfect transport," Felicia whispered. "You gonna jump that FedEx girl and grab her uniform?"

To her surprise, Bridget shook her head. "We just mugged three girls for their clothes a few minutes ago," she replied. "Can't get too greedy. Besides, I'm not in the mood of driving at this hour... especially not when we can play the role of passengers."

When the FedEx woman had her back turned, the three adventuresses quietly climbed into the rear of the truck. They hid behind some large crates, covering themselves with a tarp.

"Yes, I miss you too," the driver was saying. "So glad I married such a patient guy... See you tomorrow."

She hung up, disconnected the gas pump, and returned to the cab of her truck.

Yawning, the driver checked her odometer. Still busted.

"Better stop to get that fixed, Trudy girl," she murmured to herself, starting the engine.

In the back of the truck, three hitchhikers were also growing weary. By the time the truck merged onto the US-27 highway, Bobbi, Bridget, and Felicia were all fast asleep.

The sleek limo pulled up to the Hobson entranceway. Two tall female guards checked the signage and waved it through.

From the rear seat, Adelaide looked out the window in awe.

"Didn't think the place would be so busy this time of night," she mused. "And so many armed guards! What's that about?"

"Security precautions, ma'am," the chauffeur responded. "Hobson's Texas location was attacked a couple of weeks ago. We've thus doubled our security patrols at the Florida site."

"Mostly women, I see."

"Yes, male security guards charge exorbitant rates these days. But Hobson has hired some of the most well-trained female security guards in America. Nothing's getting past these ladies."

Except little ol' me, Adelaide smiled to herself.

After parking the limo in a reserved spot in the garage, the driver stepped out and held the door open for Adelaide to exit.

"Thank you... you're quite a gentlewoman," Adelaide smiled.

The driver grinned. "Just doing my job."

For a brief moment, Adelaide detected a malicious glimmer in the woman's honey-brown eyes. But her thoughts were interrupted by the ding of the elevator.

"Ms. Ryan, I presume?" came a deep female voice.

The tall woman stepped from the elevator, her power suit accentuating every curve of her imposing figure. She smiled and extended her hand to Adelaide.

"Melissa Marinos," she said. "Pleased to finally meet you in person."

Adelaide shook her hand, noticing the glint of the large green emerald ring on her finger. "The pleasure is mine. How's business?"

"Could be better," Melissa said. "But of course... that's why you're here. Shall we convene in my office?"

"Lead the way."

As the two women stepped toward the elevator, the chauffeur quietly melted into the shadows.

The uniform had served its purpose. But it would not do to wander around the facility wearing it.

She did not have to wait long. A Hobson employee, dressed in an attractive lavender business suit and skirt, soon exited the elevator, high heels echoing across the quiet lot. She was looking at her watch, wondering how long it would take her to get home and have a quick bubble bath before bed.

Turned out it would be much longer than she'd thought. As she passed by a dark stairwell, a gloved hand clamped over her mouth. The surprised woman was swallowed up by the shadows.

She'd awaken hours later, to find herself stripped to her white bra and blue panties and thoroughly bound and gagged. But in the meantime, the chauffeur intended to make good use of her clothes.

Cassandra stirred, her eyelids slowly opening.

It took her a moment to evaluate her surroundings. She was still behind the rear exit of the warehouse, but her clothes, excepting her underwear, were gone. Some cut ropes near her wrists and ankles suggested that she'd been tied up and freed during her slumber.

Standing upright, she rubbed her wrists. "Sloane? Whitney?"

No response. Where the hell were her friends?

An odd feeling against her breast - not emotionally, but physically. She reached into her bra and withdrew a small piece of folded paper.

Her eyes arched as she read the brief note Whitney had left for her. The team had taken the van to Hobson - and here she was, left behind with no way to catch up.

"Easy, girl," she murmured. "Just gotta find some wheels... and some clothes."

As she advanced towards the warehouse, the sound of a rumbling engine made her ears perk. Glancing over an outcropping that faced the near-empty freeway, she noticed a large FedEx truck grinding to a halt by the roadside.

A young blonde in green jumpsuit and black boots jumped from the cab and walked towards the auto junkyard.

Cassandra smiled at her bright new opportunity.

Trudy approached the junkyard gates and knocked. "Hey... You folks still open? My truck needs a tune-up, and I hear this place does 'em cheap."

No answer. Trudy looked around. Maybe she could just grab some materials from and try to fix the truck herself?

The front gates were padlocked, but there had to be a back way. Trudy headed around to the other side of the yard where the antique cars were stashed.

The back gates were closed as well, but the hinges were rusted through. She pushed hard, and the gates gave way.

At once, Trudy felt bad. This was breaking and entering... and she was no criminal.

She turned around, wondering if it was better to leave before things got worse.

She was startled to see a figure behind her - a tall, athletic black woman clad in white underwear, hands planted on her hips.

"Yep," Cassandra smiled. "You're the right size."

She aimed a well-placed karate chop to the side of Trudy's neck. With an "Oouuuffff..." the driver fell over, wind knocked out of her. As she lay dazed on the ground, Cassandra knelt down and applied a constricting sleeper hold.

"Uhhnnnn.... uuuhhhhhhhhhh..." Trudy felt her limbs go rubbery, and her vision rapidly faded to darkness.

Cassandra dragged the woman over to the antique cars and stripped off her clothes. Beneath, the driver wore a pale pink comfort bra and white hipsters. Cassandra zipped herself up in the jumpsuit and laced up the boots.

Some discarded cables from the yard made good bonding material, and a discarded washcloth was a helpful gag. Cassandra dragged her secured prisoner over to the antiques and popped the trunk of an old Studebaker.

A bemused smile spread across her face. Inside the trunk, stripped to their underwear and bound and gagged with duct tape, were two other women, squirming helplessly and moaning in fatigue.

Cassandra did not know or care who these women were or how they had come to be in their predicament, but she chuckled softly as the two captives stared helplessly at her, clearly pleading with her to free them.

"Sorry, girls... Afraid I'm not a rescuing type of gal. But I did bring you another companion."

She picked up the FedEx driver and dropped her into the trunk. It was a tight fit ensuring that the three women were all safely packed away inside the confined space - especially since two of them insisted on moving and squirming in protest.

Nevertheless, Cassandra soon had all three prisoners crammed together in the trunk, their knees bent to their breasts and elbows crammed against one another.

"Au revoir, girls," Cassandra smiled. "Enjoy the peace and quiet."

So saying, she shut the trunk and returned to the road and the FedEx vehicle.

As she started the truck, Cassandra could have only assumed she was riding high. She did not realize that, in busting the back gate, Trudy had minutes earlier triggered a silent alarm, alerting the police station a few miles away.

Nor did she know, as she turned the truck around and began driving in the opposite direction, about the three sleeping stowaways her vehicle carried.

"Do have a seat," Melissa smiled.

Adelaide obliged, seating herself in the plush red chair across from her host. The office was small but luxurious, befitting a woman who wished to display her power without flaunting it.

"Janelle... may I call you Janelle?" Melissa asked. "Do you know what I want most in the world?"

From her research, Adelaide knew. "Power?"

"Plenty of it," Melissa nodded. "I began working at this company eleven years ago. In the time since, I've gone from clumsy intern to Vice President. I've not let anyone get in my way... ever"

She stood up and began pacing the room. "But it isn't enough, of course. I could still be President... or CEO. Or I could take over a rival company. There's always more to control... and I can control it. I will control it."

Adelaide removed what appeared to be a small pen from her jacket. In reality, it was an electronic microphone equipped with a tiny tapeless recorder. She pretended to jot some notes down on a pad. "And you want my help."

"Indeed," Melissa replied. "I've already employed the Saboteuses to arrange a little... 'accident' at a rival facility. They're also, as we speak, bringing me some... shall we say, extra 'help' from the Dennison facility. Since you used to work for them, I'm sure you will provide invaluable assistance as well."

Adelaide did not understand everything Melissa was talking about - the emails she'd hacked and read had been sparse - but she did her best to nod along. "I'd be happy to help."

At that moment, Melissa's cellphone rang. "Pardon me a moment."

She picked it up. "Hello, Sloane... Yes, I'm waiting... But I can't be seen allowing you and your girls into the building... What with you being dangerous criminals and all."

She covered the receiver. "I'm just going to step outside for a minute."

Adelaide smiled. "Take your time."

Melissa exited into her outer office, empty save for her secretary and confidante, Natalie. "Anyway, Sloane, once you get here, you'll have to find some disguises and sneak in yourself... Don't worry, we have plenty of female employees working at this hour... I'm sure you can 'persuade' a few to hand over their uniforms."

She hung up and turned to Natalie. "Looks like the plan's going well."

"Maybe not..." Natalie responded hesitantly. The perky blonde was staring at her computer screen.

"What do you mean?"

"I finally managed to dig up some visual info on Janelle Ryan." She looked up. "According to these photos, she's a white blonde woman. That black lady in your office... She's an impostor."

Melissa's eyes narrowed. "You're sure?"

"Positive. Want me to call security?"

"No need," Melissa replied, straightening her posture. "I will deal with our unwanted guest... personally."
esercito sconfitto

a wonderful new installment, for so many reasons...

1) of course the three hikers! I love every detail of such scenario's!

2) the relaxed attitude of Marina about unnecessary stripping of victims

"Besides, gotta have some fun on this job."

3) the scene with Cassadra cramming her victim in the studebaker's trunk, where are the two stripped Yard Workers :D

I believe the scene echoed the pic presented by me at the general discussion of this board " there is still some room" ;)

Return to “Stories by Tirepanted”