Volume 2: A Woman's Work

esercito sconfitto

Re: To Steal a Spacesuit, Vol. 2: A Woman's Work

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I have to admit i am experiencing a burst of feeling :oops:

after reading and rereading and reading another time the final installment, I have to say and declare that the most intriguing , fascinating, almost exciting detail is the total lack of informations about the handball team girls , stripped of their outfits and forgotten in the darkest luggage compartment of an abandoned bus :shock:
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Esercito, I know you're curious about the fate of the handball team. They weren't a major part of the story, which is why I didn't include them in the final chapter.

However, if you're interested, I can add a short story telling of what happened to the handball girls after they were stashed and abandoned in the bus' luggage compartment. :)
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

yes! YES! do it! Pleeeease! :D :D :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Ok. I should have it posted soon. :)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I'd like that too. Because more stories are always welcome. :)
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Finally managed to snag some time to read in details and comment the last part of the story. I liked the way you managed to tie in the different stories and explain how the heroines managed to avoid having to deal with the authorities. As for the story in general, I liked it and it has the same qualities as the previous instalment. I think that your stories are a safe bet.

If I'd have one criticism, it would be that the end of the story can feel too abrupt. It probably had to do with the fact that, in spite of their build up in previous chapters, Lucinda and Meredith were easily dispatched, especially after it took so much time to defeat Karima and Chen. The mugging and stripping of the SWAT officers happening offscreen (and the fate of the handball team being left) also probably explain this feeling.

Although, given the ending, I guess that there may be a sequel coming one day... ;)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Thanks for the feedback! I get what you mean about the ending being a bit abrupt; truthfully, once the girls have run out of uniforms to steal, there isn't much drive to the story. ;) Lucinda and Meredith were fun to write for, but they weren't the primary antagonists, which is why I didn't spend as much time on them as some of the other villains.

Yes, I have ideas for a sequel. First, there will be a short story about the fate of the handball girls, which should be posted by the end of the month. After that, we'll see where things go...

Return to “Stories by Tirepanted”