Volume 2: A Woman's Work

esercito sconfitto

Re: To Steal a Spacesuit, Vol. 2: A Woman's Work

Post by esercito sconfitto »

ah , Rufusluciusivan is correct, I am unable to think clearly and I keep imagining that happens next with that Handball team...

no, just a note. Is the Adelaide's character based upon the movie " Colombiana" by Luc Besson , played by Zoe Saldana? the scene is almost identical
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Glad you both enjoyed the latest chapter; it's always fun to move these stories to the climax. A lot of these interlocking plot threads were planned in advance; for example, the scene where we first meet Meredith and Lucinda mentions that her office walls were just painted - a bit of foreshadowing for how the painters would ultimately factor into the story. As for the police officers Felicia and Bobbi mugged - don't worry, they haven't been forgotten.

Originally, the handball scene was supposed to feature a soccer or tennis team. But I remembered Esercito specifically requesting a handball team in the story, so I adjusted. You'll see how they tie in to the story quite soon. (I haven't seen Colombiana, so the scene isn't based on that movie.)

Adelaide is the final important character to be introduced, and now the final three chapters (which will be longer than usual, since there's a lot to resolve) will work on wrapping up all the remaining plot threads. Hope you like them.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Betty stirred. What the hell...?

She felt cold, and her limbs ached. As her vision came into focus, she realized that she'd been stripped to her frilly pink underwear. She was bound hand and foot to a sturdy metal chair.

"Oh, good... You're awake," came a voice from beside her.

Betty turned. Next to her, similarly secured, was Moira, still down to her underwear. Her gag had been removed, but that didn't seem to make her much happier.

"You bitch," Moira growled. "I don't know who the hell you are, but you better hope I don't escape from these bonds. I'll kill you, I'll..."

"Neither of you is escaping," came a voice from the shadows. The two guards stepped into view, smiling cruelly.

Betty struggled mightily against her bonds. "We had a deal! Lucinda said..."

"Lucinda changed her mind," the dark-skinned guard said. "I'm afraid you pushed her a bit too far. She doesn't care for people who do that... Nor does she let them live."

Betty raised her voice. "HEEEEEELLLP! Somebody help us!"

The guard laughed. "Scream all you want, dearie," she said. "We're thirty feet below ground, surrounded by thick steel and concrete walls. You could play a rock concert down here and no one would hear you."

She wasn't bluffing. The room was dark and windowless, with several weapons - mostly knives and submachine guns - hanging on the walls. The sole door, made entire of steel, was locked and sealed with a think iron bolt. Escape did not seem to be an option.

"Now," said the other guard, "you'll tell us everything we want to know. Do that, and we promise you quick and painless deaths. Defy us, and you will live just long enough to regret it."

Moira swallowed. She hadn't planned on this. Any of it. But what could she do?

Twisting her wrists slightly, she felt some slack in her bonds. Betty had not done a great job of tying her up. Perhaps, with enough time, she could get free...

The guard approached her. "You first, Blondie," she said. "Who do you work for?"

Moira took a deep breath. "All right, I'll talk." Unnoticed by the guards, her fingernails began picking at her bonds.

Zuhal awoke to the sound of an echoing loudspeaker.

"...has been cancelled until further notice. We repeat, the shuttle launch in Sector 5 has been cancelled until further notice..."

Zuhal blinked. Cancelled? But how...? Why...?

No matter. She got to her feet and surveyed the UTV. Perfect - all seven of the FBI ladies were still perfectly secured inside.

She glared at Rosa. "Dirty trick, bitch," she said. "You'll be sorry."

There was no question about it - she had to permanently dispose of the FBI teams, or else they'd never stop hunting her. But how?

A thought dawned on her, and she smiled wickedly. She re-covered the UTV with a tarp, ignoring the gagged moans of protest which followed.

"Don't worry, girls," she laughed. "We're just going on a little trip."

She drove the UTV out of the jet tunnel. Thankfully, no one was in the immediate vicinity. Even the three technicians she had spotted earlier were gone.

She could not have guessed, of course, as she drove past a nearby supply shed, that those three technicians had not strayed far, but were in fact locked away in the shed, bound and gagged and stripped to their bras and panties.

She also could not have guessed, as she drove to the exit of the NASA field, that she was being watched.

Karima lowered her binoculars. She turned to Sabira and Nadyne. "There she goes. We follow..."

It was nearing midnight when Bridget pulled the minivan she'd stolen from the NASA lot up to the gates of Dennison Drilling.

"We're here," she whispered.

Crouched down in the backseat, still in their underwear, Prema, Felicia, and Bobbi nodded.

"Head to the back entrance," Prema said. "It's usually less guarded this time of night."

Obligingly, Bridget drove around to the back of the facility. Sure enough, there were no guards stationed there.

"That's odd," Prema muttered. "They usually have two guards posted here every night. Lucinda must have them working on something else..."

"Let's not look the proverbial gift horse in the mouth," Bridget replied. "Follow me, girls."

The four women exited the truck and slipped into the facility, concealing themselves behind some crates.

"We can't sneak around like this," Bobbi said, gesturing to her bra and panties. "Besides, I'm cold."

Bridget nodded. "We'll need a new look," she said. "Ah! I think I see our wardrobe change heading this way."

She pointed as a rear door to the facility opened. Four women stepped out. They were dressed in green coveralls and caps with the Dennison logo. One woman pulled out a pack of cigarettes, and they all began to light up.

Bridget tapped her chin. "We'll need a way to lure them here."

Prema smiled. "Leave that to me."

She stepped out from behind the crates and let out a low, attention-getting whistle.

The four workers turned her way in surprise. One of them, a tall young woman with silvery-blonde hair, let out a gasp of surprise. "What the hell? Is that... Prema?"

"Hi, Marla," Prema called out in response. "Think you girls can help me?"

Marla, followed by the other three women, approached her. "What happened?" the brunette standing beside Marla asked. "Where are your clothes?"

"It's a long story, Cara," Prema said. "I'm happy to explain, if you'll just step this way..."

The women stepped behind the crates. No one was there.

Marla spoke again. "Prema, what happened? Where the hell have you been all day? We didn't hear from you since Bone Valley last night..."

As she spoke, she did not notice as behind her, the two rearmost girls were surprised by hands which abruptly covered their mouths, and arms which encircled their waists. They struggled, dropping their cigarettes, as they were dragged away from their two distracted friends.

"Who did this to you?" Marla pressed. "We need to call the police. Who did this?"

Prema looked skyward. "That should answer your question."

With a flying leap, Bridget jumped off the stack of crates and tackled Marla and Cara, linebacker-style. Both women were unconscious before they hit the floor.

Before long, they had also been stripped to their underwear - lime-green bra and panties for Marla, light red for Cara - and had been bound with some spare rope retrieved from one of the crates. The gags were torn from the cloth tarps draped over some of the crates.

Bridget and Prema were now dressing in the two women's uniforms. Prema couldn't help smiling. It felt good to be back wearing a Dennison uniform, even if it wasn't her own.

Felicia and Bobbi stepped from the shadows, now also dressed in green Dennison uniforms. They each had a bound-and-gagged, underwear-clad Dennison employee slung over their shoulder. They dropped their two captives alongside Cara and Marla.

Bridget donned the uniform cap, fitting it over her long dark hair. "How you feeling?" she asked Prema.

"Pretty good," Prema admitted. "I just... I hate doing this to these girls... We're not best friends or anything, but they're my coworkers. This feels kinda rotten..."

Bridget placed a sympathetic hand on her shoulder. "Hey... It's all for the best. Your coworkers have no idea how corrupt their CEO is. You'll be doing them, and the whole company, a favor."

Bobbi piped up. "We probably shouldn't leave them out here. What if a patrol guard happens along?"

Bridget nodded. "Find a crowbar. Let's pry one of these crates open."

Soon after, the girls had found a particularly large crate and removed the equipment inside. In its place went the four gagged and bound Dennison employees. The women all faced each other, their knees pressed against one another's in the cramped space.

"You ladies head for the entrance," Prema told Bridget, Bobbi, and Felicia. "I'll take care of this."

The girls were just beginning to stir. Prema smiled down at them.

"I'm so... so sorry, girls. I promise this isn't personal. When this is done, I'll take you all out to dinner. Okay?"

Low moaning. Prema sighed. She quickly lifted the lid and set it over the crate, hammering it in place. There were enough holes on the side of the crate to ensure the girls would have sufficient oxygen. She stacked another couple crates on top of it, hoping that would be enough to keep the girls inside from being discovered.

Then she followed her new "associates" into the building. Though she'd been inside hundreds of times before, Prema couldn't help but think about the dangers that awaited her inside.

With a final twist of her dexterous fingers - fingers that could defuse and re-fuse a bomb faster than most eyes could follow - Emma smiled triumphantly. She stretched her arms and pulled off her gag. "I'm free!"

It was the work of moments for her to help Izzy, Danni, and Anna from their bonds. "Are you girls all right?"

Anna stretched. "I'm fine. Especially considering I've had Danni's incredibly large ass pressed against my face for the last hour."

"Hey!" Danni shot back. "My ass is fantastic. You're just jealous."

Anna stuck out her tongue. "Jealous of that? Don't flatter yourself."

"GIRLS!" Emma cried out at a volume that made the word echo through the jet tunnel. "Enough of this bullshit. You're adults. Start acting like it."

Anna folded her arms. Danni glared at her, but said nothing.

"All right," Emma continued. "Now we're behind schedule. Being kidnapped, stripped, and tied up - twice in one day - will do that to you. But we're not giving up. We're the Bombshelles, and we've got a brand to keep. We've got to get back to work."

"What about Dr. Chen?" Anna piped up. "Or Karima? Does killing them count as work?"

"Hey," Danni smiled, gesturing to the still bound-and-gagged, fearful Malika. "Karima left one of her girls behind. Can we shoot her?"

"No!" Izzy cried out, Her friends looked at her.

"I mean... N-no, don't hurt her," Izzy stammered. "She's not evil... Not really."

"She delivered a pizza gas-bomb to our doorstep," Danni replied. "I'd say that's evil enough." She grabbed Malika by her hair, prompting the Arab girl to let out a gagged cry of pain.

"Let her go!" Izzy said.

"Or what?"

"Danni, let her go," Emma intervened. "Izzy's right. This girl may have been our enemy, but it looks like Karima no longer has a use for her."

Izzy smiled. "Thanks."

Emma removed Malika's gag. "It looks like one of my employees has taken a fondness to you," she said. "And I can respect that. I'm willing to let you join us on our little quest to get the hell out of here. But if you try anything suspicious, you'll be very sorry. Understand?"

Malika nodded. "I won't try anything, I swear. I never want to see Karima again."

"Feeling's mutual," Anna said. "Now can we go? We don't know when the rocket above our heads will go off."

"It won't," Danni said. "Didn't you hear that loudspeaker announcement? Launch is cancelled."

"You wanna stick around and see if they meant it?"

"All right, let's go," Emma said, untying Malika. "If you two keep arguing like this, I'm going to start praying for the rocket to go off."

The five women followed the jet tunnel to the exit.

"So damn cold," Danni muttered as they stood in the alcove, shivering in her bra and panties.

"We need some clothes," Emma agreed. "Hmm..." She surveyed her surroundings.

By now, dozens of technicians, mechanics, and engineers had been deployed to the rocket ship to figure out why it had stalled. The uniformed women and men mulled over the massive shuttle, inspecting it for faulty technology.

A lone woman in blue jumpsuit and black boots, holding a clipboard, strolled past the jet tunnel. She had light brown hair, and a roll of packing tape was clipped to her belt. Before she knew what was happening, Emma had hand-gagged her and yanked her into the shadows.

The uniform fit quite well, and made Emma feel more confident and hopeful about the trajectory of the evening. She tossed the tape to Anna. "Here... This girl was nice enough to provide us with some bonding material. Get her secured. I'll get you some uniforms."

Anna nodded. She knelt down by the unconscious, bra-and-panty clad girl and began tying her up.

Emma strolled out of the jet tunnel and began strolling around, flipping casually through the clipboard. Her search was soon rewarded by the sight of another female technician working nearby.

"Hi," Emma told the tall Japanese girl. "Better get over to the western rocket trench. We think the problem might be in there."

The girl nodded and headed off in the direction Emma gestured.

"Like fish in a barrel," Emma chuckled. "Now to find three more..."

The guard frowned. "So that's it? You're just a wannabe journalist looking for a story?"

"I'm a professional journalist," Moira replied, a bit stung. "I just... haven't had any front-page stories yet." Her fingers were almost through picking at her bonds.

The guard laughed. "Well, you won't be getting this one," she said. "I'm afraid your journalistic career is at its end." She pulled out her gun.

"Wait!" Moira cried. Betty, and the guard watching over her, turned to look.

"I..." Moira said. "If I don't show up at work tomorrow, my boss will get suspicious. There'll be a search. They know I'm investigating Dennison, and there'll be a search."

The guard laughed again. "Honeycake, do you think you're the first reporter who's stumbled onto Dennison's operations? More importantly... do you think you're the first one we've disposed of?"

Moira gulped as the gun was put to her head. "I... I..."

She never got to formulate her thought. At that moment, Betty lashed out with her bound legs, hitting the guard watching over her square in the stomach. With an "Oouuufff!" the guard flew backwards, crashing into her companion. Both women fell to the floor in a heap.

"Ohh, that felt good," Betty laughed.

Both guards furiously got to their feet. "Bitch," the darker-skinned one said through gritted teeth. "Enjoy the feeling while it lasts."

They approached her, guns drawn. "Get close," the taller guard told her companion. "We'll shoot her together."

Moira felt a titanic burst of strength fill her muscles, and she twisted her arms against the weakened ropes. To her relief, they fell away. Though her legs were still bound, she forced herself up and lunged for the weapons on the nearby wall.

The guards had their back to Moira, and were now aiming their guns at Betty's head. "So long, bitch," the taller guard smiled.

"Ahem."

The two guards whirled. Their eyes widened as they saw Moira, leaning against the wall, holding the largest submachine gun in the room. She was pointing it directly at them.

"I suggest you girls drop your weapons," Moira smiled. "Unless you want to test your tiny pistols against my loaded Uzi."

The guards hesitated for but a moment. Then they dropped their weapons and raised their hands.

"Lovely," Moira said. "Now lose the uniforms."

The guards stared at her blankly.

Moira motioned with her gun. "I said, strip. We need to make sure you aren't carrying any other weapons beneath your clothes... and besides, I'll need a disguise to get out of here."

The guards clenched their jaws, but began unzipping their uniforms.

Moira kept her gun trained on them as she retrieved a knife from the wall and approached Betty. She quickly cut the girl's arm-bonds.

"Um... thanks," Betty said, rubbing her sore wrists.

"Don't thank me," Moira snapped. "You're the one who kidnapped me and got me into this mess in the first place. I just need you free because you've probably got a better sense of how to get out of creepy, deadly places than I do."

Ten minutes later, the two guards squirmed angrily against their tight bonds. Stripped down to their plain white bras, and gagged with their own panties and duct tape, they sat helplessly on the ground, their shapely asses pressed nakedly to the cold stone floor.

"Enjoying yourselves, girls?" Moira taunted as she donned her new uniform. "Better get comfortable... If these walls really are as soundproof as you say, the two of you will be here for a while."

Betty had just finished donning the other uniform and was squeezing her feet into the boots. "Okay. Ready to go?"

"Hell yes," Moira said, pulling on the gloves. "Get me out of here."

Betty hoisted her gun. "I'm sorry about all this," she began. "If I had known Lucinda would have betrayed me..."

"...you never would have kidnapped me?" Moira responded. "Gosh, how generous. Thanks, Mother Theresa."

But even as she said the words, she felt a stab of guilt go through her. Betty wasn't the only one guilty of a serious crime. Because of Moira's actions, Bridget was probably dead.

She tried to push the thought to the back of her head. "Enough dawdling," she told Betty. "Let's move."

Zuhal hummed to herself as she drove the UTV out of the NASA facility and off in the direction of the shoreline. One of Dr. Chen's old schemes had inspired her with a way to dispose of the seven pesky FBI agents.

She had been quite nervous a few months earlier, when Chen had tried to drown her and her colleagues in a bed of quicksand. But as the shoreline approached and the sandy beds loomed large, a smile played across her face. The plan was so much better when she was the one instigating it!

The UTV sputtered - the long ride had left it almost out of gas. But she did not need much more.

She uncovered the back of the UTV once more. "Well, girls, this is where we say goodbye. It's been a pleasure outsmarting you, but our little game's reached its end."

"Indeed it has," came a voice from behind her.

Zuhal looked up and gasped. A small NASA-issued Jeep had just pulled up, and Karima, along with Nadyne and Sabira, got out.

"Well, well," Karima said softly. "Zuhal... you keep finding ways to disappoint me."

Zuhal took a step back, trying vainly to mask her fear. "Get away from me, Karima. I don't work for you anymore."

"You certainly don't," Karima replied, stepping forward, flanked by her two cohorts. "Partnering with Julia Chen? The woman who tried to kill us just a few months ago? Have you no shame?"

"She's a better boss than you ever were," Zuhal shot back. She raised an eyebrow. "Wait... where's Malika?"

"I'm afraid her employment has been terminated," Karima said. "Not sure if she's even still alive... but if she is, she'd best hope she doesn't cross paths with me again."

Zuhal laughed. "Your team is splintering apart. You've got no direction, no ideas. You're washed up." She cocked her head. "Surprised you two are still with her. Sabira? Nadyne? You don't look too thrilled."

Nadyne bit her lip, but remained silent.

"Enough of this idiocy," Karima snapped. "You've got the right idea, burying these FBI bitches in quicksand. Only... you're going to join them."

Zuhal glared at her. "Make me."

"Gladly." Karima lunged at Zuhal, and the fight began.

At first, the two women seemed evenly matched. However, Karima quickly proved to be the superior combatant, holding Zuhal to the floor and twisting her arm behind her. Zuhal screamed in pain.

"Any last words?" Karima asked smugly. "Because it's time to... uuugggghhhh."

She fell to the ground, out cold.

Sabira blinked. "Karima? What happened? Are you - uuhhhhh!" She felt a sharp pain in her neck and pitched forward.

Nadyne turned and ran. She didn't know what was going on, but she'd had enough. She had to get away.

But it was too late. A third tranquilizer dart whistled through the air, hitting her squarely in her left ass cheek.

"Ouch!" Nadyne felt the sedative coursing through her bloodstream... She felt her brain cease its motor functions. She slumped to the ground and lay there, a bit of drool forming at the corner of her mouth.

Zuhal watched in shock as a black van - looking very similar to the FBI van she had traveled in earlier that day - pulled up. Three women in dark suits and sunglasses stepped out. One of them was brandishing a tranquilizer gun.

The leader, a tall and well-toned blonde, approached Zuhal, who instinctively braced for a fight.

"It's all right, ma'am. We're FBI. We'll take it from here."

Zuhal blinked. Then she remembered she was still dressed in the uniform of a NASA guard. Apparently, her disguise was still paying dividends.

The second woman, her hair longer and a darker shade of blonde, began dragging the unconscious Karima, Sabira, and Nadyne back to the van. The third woman, her frame strong and her skin dark, approached the UTV and peered inside.

"Lorelei," she said with an amused smile. "Come look at this."

The leader approached, gazing down at the seven bound and gagged women stashed therein.

A grin spread across her face. "Hello, ladies," she said. "Rosa...Amber... you don't know how pissed the Chief is at you."

She pulled off Rosa's gag, prompting the Hispanic woman to jerk her head away angrily. "Go to hell, Lorelei. Your team wasn't assigned to catch al-Bariqi."

"Oh, but it was," Lorelei said, eyes twinkling behind her sunglasses. "See, security footage caught you sneaking one of Karima's henchwomen out of the local FBI headquarters, disguised as a security guard. You and the twins..." She gestured at Amaya and Anika. "...are guilty of aiding and abetting a criminal's escape."

Even as she talked, Lorelei did not notice as the criminal in question had slipped away. Zuhal thought it best not to play her luck.

"And you girls," Lorelei turned to Amber, Lauren, and Alice. "Talk about the three stooges. Wasting so much time and resources in your futile attempt to catch this woman."

As she removed Amber's gag, the bound woman yanked her head back. "We didn't waste any time. We were doing work. Rosa and her team sabotaged us... they wanted to catch Karima first."

"Bullshit," Rosa snapped. "We were the ones who were going to catch Karima, and everyone knew it."

"Girls, girls," Lorelei said with a grin. "No use fighting. The point is, Verna, Doreen, and I caught Karima, about..." She checked her watch. "...three hours after the Chief assigned us to the case."

Rosa blinked. "You? Why?"

"Because, dear ladies, "Lorelei continued. "You've all been fired from the FBI. Clearances revoked and everything. You're washed up. Finished."

Rosa, Amber, Lauren, Amaya, Anika, and Alice stared at her in shock. Even Tamara's eyes widened.

"You're lying," Rosa said.

"Not in the slightest," Lorelei responded. "We were present when the Chief removed you from the case. She said you were an embarrassment to the Bureau. So... toodles."

Verna and Doreen laughed as they stepped into the back of the FBI van with their three prisoners. Lorelei hopped into the driver's seat and drove off.

It took a while for Rosa to free her wrists. But when she did, she was livid. "Fired! From the FBI! I'll kick their asses!"

She untied her ankles. "I worked my ass off for months trying to catch Karima. And now that Lorelei bitch gets to take all the credit? How the hell did she find us anyway?"

Amber grinned sheepishly. "She... she probably traced the tracker I put on Alice. I noticed Verna walking by when I told Alice of our plan to put a locator on her in case something went wrong; she was probably eavesdropping and reported to Lorelei."

Rosa glared at Amber. "I should just leave you to rot here."

"Hey!" Amber protested. "I lost my job too, y'know."

Rosa glared at Amaya and Anika, and yanked off their gags. "You two! I can't believe I had to work with the the two biggest idiots in the Bureau!"

Anika glared at her sister. "It was your fault! Club Classic, honestly!"

"That wasn't my fault!" Amaya responded defensively. "Amber tried to sabotage us!"

"I did not!" Amber looked up from removing the others' gags.

"You did," Amaya shot back. "You hate the fact that we're better than you."

"Better cheaters," Alice muttered.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"We caught Zuhal. You stole her from us."

"Great job holding on to her, Rosie," Lauren piped up.

Rosa clenched her fists. "Don't call me Rosie!"

"Okay, ENOUGH!"

Everyone turned to Tamara, who had by now severed her own wrist-bonds.

"I'm sorry you all lost your jobs," Tamara said. "And it sounds like the FBI is run by idiots. But fighting won't help anyone. We're stuck out in the middle of nowhere, in nothing but our underwear."

The other women remained silent as Tamara continued. "Our first priority is to get back to civilization. After that, we'll figure things out. But we need to stick together. No more fighting, no more competition. Deal?"

Amber and Rosa glanced at each other. The other girls kept quiet.

Finally, Amber spoke. "Fine."

"Okay," Rosa conceded.

"Great," Tamara smiled. "Now, once everyone's free, we need to find some clothes and some transportation."

"But how?" Lauren asked. "Like you said, we're in the middle of nowhere. It's at least a ten-mile walk back to NASA. We could freeze by then."

Tamara was about to respond when she heard the roar of an engine in the distance. Peering over the lip of a sandbank, she saw a silver-blue coach bus drive into view. On the side in decorative lettering were the words "Women's Handball of Miami."

Smiling, Tamara turned back to her cohorts. "I think I've solved that problem."
esercito sconfitto

oh no please don't :o

not the cliffhanger just at the arrival of the Handball team :shock:
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Once inside the Dennison building, the team had split up. Bridget and Prema entered the factory on the ground floor, while Bobbi and Felicia headed for the offices on the second floor.

"They'll get the files," Bridget explained. "We'll stay down here and get photographic evidence of any wrongdoing."

"Hmmph," Prema muttered.

"Luckily I still have my wristwatch-camera," Bridget whispered as they moved through the factory. "Used it last night in Bone Valley. Took a lot of photos that..."

"Would you shut up?" Prema whispered back. "And don't talk to me about Bone Valley. I still think you're an evil bitch."

Bridget stopped herself from responding. She began taking photos.

Then she stopped. Two guards were walking along the factory floor. They looked oddly familiar...

Bridget gasped. It was Moira, and... Dr. Avon?

Bridget began following the two uniformed women toward the exit. Prema raised an eyebrow. "Where are you going?" she whispered.

"Just bear with me," Bridget replied.

As the two "guards" exited the main factory, they heard a voice behind them. "Leaving already, girls?"

Moira felt her heart drop. That voice...

She turned around slowly. Two women in factory uniforms stood there.

"B... Bridget?" Moira stammered. Her mind raced. On the one hand, she was suddenly elated by the fact that she was not an accessory to murder. On the other hand...

"Moira, dear," Bridget smiled. "Isn't this a lovely surprise."

Prema's eyes widened. "You!" She pointed at Moira. "You attacked me! You tied me up!"

Moira felt the color drain from her face. This was not her day.

Prema whirled to Bridget. "What the hell is going on?"

"I wish I knew," Bridget responded. "When did she tie you up?"

"After I knocked you out... Look, never mind. Point is, this woman should be in jail!"

"Wait!" Moira said. "I'm... I'm sorry. I'm not a bad person. I just... I've made some mistakes, okay? I fucked up. I'm sorry."

"Apology not accepted." Prema approached her, fists clenched. She turned to Betty. "And who the hell are you?"

"She called herself Leslie Avon," Bridget answered. "Though I'm guessing that's not her real name."

Betty grinned sheepishly. "Sorry about the deception, Ms. Baxter. I was just doing my job. Had to throw you off Dennison's trail."

"Too late for that," Bridget replied flatly.

"So I figured... What are you doing here?"

Bridget's radio, swiped from the Dennison woman she'd mugged, buzzed at her hip. "Bridget," Felicia's voice came in over a private channel. "We've got the files. Evidence is incriminating as hell - drugs, terror funding, you name it. Time to call the Feds."

"Copy that." Bridget lowered the radio and turned again to Moira and Betty. "Look, Dennison's taking a major hit tonight. The people behind it are going to jail. Unless you'd like to join them, I suggest you stay put. We've got some things to sort out."

"I'm too young to go to prison," Moira whimpered.

Bridget and Prema glared at her.

Betty spoke up. "Look, if you want to take down Dennison, I'll help however I can. Just tell me what to do."

Bridget smiled. "Good to hear. What can you tell me about the people in charge? I need all the information I can get before we contact the authorities."

Betty nodded. "Here's what I know..."

Ten minutes later, Bridget headed for the pay phones. She bypassed the change requirement using an old reporter's trick and placed a call to the Feds.

Meredith sat behind her desk, absent-mindedly squeezing a stress ball.

Lucinda knocked twice and entered. Judging by the wide smile on her face, Meredith guessed it wasn't more bad news.

"Don't keep me in suspense," she said.

Lucinda leaned over her wife's desk. "Hobson's been taken care if," she said. "I hired a team of professionals to damage their operations. They're not getting back on their feet anytime soon."

Meredith smiled. "Excellent. And what of Betty?"

Lucinda drew a finger across her throat. "We had to 'take care' of her after all."

Meredith chuckled. "I figured as much. Well done."

Lucinda grinned and leaned closer. "Now... about those fifteen minutes..."

Just then, the intercom crackled. It was Meredith's secretary, Nita. "Mrs. Dennison, we have a situation. Look out the window."

Meredith and Lucinda looked. Their eyes widened in horror. Three SWAT vans had pulled up to the facility. Out of each spilled several men and women in full black body armor. They herded their way toward the building.

"Shit!" Meredith exclaimed. "What are the Feds doing here?"

Lucinda's eyes narrowed. "Someone must've tipped them off."

"Well, what do we do?"

Lucinda thought for a moment, then pressed the intercom button. "Nita, are any of the SWAT agents headed to the executive office?"

"Two of them," Nita responded. "Most are securing the first floor facilities."

Lucinda turned to Meredith. "I've got a plan."

Thirty seconds later, footsteps sounded down the empty hall. Two tall and imposing female SWAT officers made their way to Meredith's office. The blonde one knocked. "Police, open up."

Brief pause, then the door opened. Meredith looked out. "Why, officers," she asked innocently. "What seems to be the trouble?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out," the blonde replied. "We received a call ten minutes ago pressing some very serious charges against Dennison Drilling. Drugs, possibly murder. Do you know anything about this?"

Meredith looked shocked. "Officers, there must be some mistake. Please step into my office so we can discuss this."

"If it's all the same to you, ma'am, we'd rather you come with us. We'd like to bring you in for questioning."

"I believe," said a voice from behind, "she'd prefer you step into her office."

The two SWAT women whirled to see a smiling Lucinda pointing two large pistols at them.

The dark-haired officer tried to draw her weapon, but Meredith knocked her over the head from behind with a heavy paperweight. The woman slid to the ground, out cold.

"Now," Lucinda smiled at the blonde guard. "Why don't you comply like a proper little lady. Don't try anything funny, these guns are both quite loaded. Just step into the office and peel off your uniform... I think we can make better use of it than the state government does." She laughed.

Outmatched, the officer was led into the office, Meredith dragging her brunette coworker in behind her.

Twelve minutes later, Meredith and Lucinda were zipping up their new uniforms and donning the body armor, gloves, and boots.

"There's no way this can work," Meredith remarked. "Someone's bound to recognize us."

"Not once we put on the sunglasses and helmets," Lucinda replied. "Then we can waltz right out of here... No one the wiser."

"Even if we do, what then?" Meredith asked. "The business is finished. All our stocks will tank. We're done."

Lucinda put a hand on her wife's shoulder. "To hell with the business," she said. "All that matters is that we escape. We have enough saved up in a private bank account. We'll find a private island... Change our names... Bribe any affiliates to secrecy. Then we live out the rest of our lives on whatever tens of millions we have left over. Just you and me."

Meredith smiled. "Just you and me," she repeated. "That sounds... nice."

"It sure does," Lucinda replied. "Now let's go, before our two sisters-in-arms wriggle free."

Both women glanced across the room and smiled at the sight of the two SWAT officers, who had both been stripped down to their frilly pink bras and panties, and now sat bound and gagged against the far wall with their chins pressed against their knees. They glared angrily at the two business executives who now sported their uniforms.

"Bye, girls," Lucinda waved. "And thanks for the new wardrobe."

The officers grunted into their gags, glaring furiously at the two women who linked arms and exited the office, locking the door behind them.

"Everyone dressed?"

Emma surveyed her troops. Anna, Izzy, Danni, and Malika had all zipped up their technician jumpsuits and pulled on the accompanying boots. Not all the uniforms were perfect fits, but in the darkness, it was doubtful that anyone would notice.

Emma stood up and surveyed her work with a smile. She had just finished securing the fifth technician with tape. Like the four women beside her, this technician was down to her underwear, bound and gagged and breathing unconsciously through her celestial nose. Each woman's head rested upon the breasts of the woman beside her, with the fifth girl's head resting peacefully against the cold stone wall of the alcove.

"All good, boss," Anna said.

"Then let's hustle," Emma stated. "We need to grab some wheels from one of the warehouses and get our asses out of here. C'mon, ladies."

The other Bombshelles, along with Malika, followed her out of the alcove and across the launching field. Their disguises kept them from being stopped or questioned.

Malika leaned in to Izzy. "You girls seem to have a good team dynamic going. No real conflicts."

Izzy laughed quietly. "You clearly haven't spent enough time around Anna and Danni."

The women reached the closest hangar with no fuss. Emma led the way inside.

"Damn dark in here," Danni muttered. "Where are the lights?"

"Found 'em." Anna flicked a switch.

The women gasped at the sight. Four ladies were standing in middle of the room, dressed in nothing but their underwear. They were rubbing their sore wrists and ankles.

"Who the hell are you?" Danni asked.

Gwen spoke. "Thank goodness you came along. We need to get out of here. We..."

"Hey," Lucy piped up. "Those ladies look familiar."

Gwen looked again. The her eyes opened wide. "You're... you're the Bombshelles!"

Emma and her team stared in confusion at the four women who now glared at them.

"You attacked us... stole our clothes!" Gwen said indignantly. "We've spent the last twenty-four hours tied up in our underwear... because of YOU!"

She turned to the other painters. "Let's get them, girls!"

The four painters charged at the Bombshelles, who were too surprised to properly defend themselves.

Adelaide whistled softly along with the bus radio as she continued down the A1A. The drive had been long, yet none of her passengers had yet figured her for an impostor.

It was a fortunate development, especially given how last-minute her preparation was. The coach of the Jacksonville team had called her privately just two days ago and explained about the match in Orlando. "I need my girls to win," she had said. "Whatever you do, make sure the Miami team never makes it to the stadium. If they never show up, the judges will consider it a forfeit, and Jacksonville will take home the trophy."

Adelaide grinned as she glanced in the rearview mirror. Most of the handball girls had nodded off; a few had their earphones in and were listening to music. College students, she mused, were such easy marks

The bus was now quite far away from Orlando, with Adelaide steering it towards Cape Canaveral. She looked at her watch. Another fifteen minutes till the tournament was set to begin; then she'd abandon the girls by the roadside and drive off. Easy money.

A sight up ahead caught her eye - an underwear-clad woman running out in middle of the road, waving for the bus to stop.

Adelaide quickly hit the brakes. The force of the sudden stop jarred the sleeping girls awake.

"Wha... wha's goin' on?" asked a tall blonde named Phoebe.

"Just dreamed we were winnin' the match," yawned the brunette Sophie. "Are we there yet?"

"Sit tight, girls," Adelaide said. "I'll get this figured out." She jumped up and quickly hurried off the bus.

The seven girls stared after her in confused silence. Then Phoebe spoke. "Was... was that the same driver who picked us up?"

Tamara cracked her knuckles in anticipation as she watched the driver step off the bus. It'd be quick - she'd knock the woman out, take her uniform, then commandeer the vehicle.

The driver stepped closer. In the dark, she could make out the woman's face. "Hi, what the prob..."

The driver paused. "...Tammy?"

Tamara blinked as the driver stepped into the light. "Oh my god... Addie?"

Adelaide smiled. "Tammy, I don't believe this. Haven't seen you in years!" The two women embraced.

"So," Tamara said. "What've you been up to lately? Moonlighting as a bus driver?"

Adelaide laughed. "No, no. Undercover work. I'm still working full-time as a private fixer. How about you? Underwear model?"

Tamara couldn't help but laugh as well. "No, no. Just been a long day. Hey... my friends and I could use some clothes, and a ride. Think you can help?"

"Friends?" Adelaide asked quizzically.

Tamara pointed behind the rocks, where six other women were crouching in confusion. "FBI agents. Ex-agents, anyhow. Been working with them on a case today. And we're... kind of in need of new clothes."

Adelaide nodded understandingly. "Say no more."

The handball girls were waiting impatiently as Adelaide stepped back on the bus.

"What's the deal here?" Phoebe asked angrily. "We're late for the match! I don't know where the hell we are. And I certainly don't think YOU are the same driver who picked us up a few hours ago!"

Adelaide grinned. "Sorry, girls. Change of schedule. You won't be going to your precious tournament tonight. You will, however, remain on this bus... and surrender your clothes."

The girls stared at her, mouths agape. Phoebe started towards Adelaide. "What the hell are you saying? Take us to the stadium before we call the cops!"

"No one is calling the cops, dear girl," Adelaide said. "Would one of you be so kind as to open the luggage compartment up there... in the back, left-hand side?"

Confused, and just a bit scared, the girls turned their attention to the compartment. One of them reached up and opened it.

All seven girls gasped at the sight of the near-naked, bound-and-gagged woman inside. "What... Who... Who is that?" Sophie stammered.

"Your lovely, uniform-donating driver," Adelaide smiled. "Now hurry up, girls. I need you all down to your underwear just as she is."

Phoebe glared at her. "You can't make us do anything. There are seven of us, and only one of you."

Adelaide laughed. "Even if that were true, I could easily take you all down myself," she said. "But unluckily for you all, I'm not alone."

At that moment, Tamara stepped onto the bus, followed by her six underwear-clad associates. All of them looked tired, yet menacing.

"You heard the driver, girls," Tamara said. "Either give us your clothes, or we take them by force."

The handball girls gulped. Then, one by one, their hands moved to their uniform tops and skirt zippers.

"Think we're being too harsh on them?" Amaya whispered to her sister.

"It's their fault for being our size," Anika responded with a giggle.

Within minutes, the handball girls had shed their uniforms to reveal their team-issued black sports bras and matching panties. The girls removed their gloves, then bent down to unlace their sneakers and roll off their white cotton socks. At Adelaide's instruction, they set their clothing aside in seven neat little piles.

"Excellent job, girls," Tamara smiled. "Adelaide, how much rope do you have?"

Adelaide smiled. "There are some spare cords and cables at the back of the bus," she disclosed. "Should be enough."

The cords were retrieved, and the FBI team set about binding the wrists and ankles of the handball girls. Adelaide retrieved some duct tape and used it to gag the seven prisoners. Meanwhile, Tamara and her friends made their choice of uniforms and quickly dressed.

"This feels great!" Lauren smiled, doing a little twirl in her new outfit. "I've always wanted to be an athlete."

Rosa rolled her eyes. "I'm just glad we have some clothes. What now?"

"Well," Adelaide said, hoisting one of the bound and gagged, underwear-clad beauties into a spare luggage compartment next to the soundly secured driver, "you could give me a hand with your outfits' original owners."

Tamara and Lauren began helping her store the remainder of the handball girls into the upper compartments. This helped free up space in the bus aisle and seats.

"All good," Rosa said once all seven athletes were safely stashed away. "But seriously, what now? Where do we go? Lorelei will get all the glory. And we'll never work for the FBI again."

Tamara smiled. "You're smart women," she said. "You'll figure something out."
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I always like to see these unlikely teams form. Also, given what is about to happen to the Bombshelles, will we finally witness US victims getting their revenge on their mugger?
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Quite possibly. The story has one chapter left, so you'll know soon enough. ;)
esercito sconfitto

at last, found . Not easy find this time :?

tirepanted, these poor girls have been swallowed by the luggage compartment of the bus from a month, tied up half naked just wearing underwear in the darkness...please help them :cry:
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Meredith and Lucinda left the Dennison building through a side exit, moving carefully to avoid attention.

"We're almost free, love," Lucinda whispered. "Just steal one of the SWAT vehicles, and there's no stopping us."

Nearby, Prema was wandering the perimeter of the building, having stepped out for some air. It had been a crazy day. And now her employers were going to jail? It all seemed too much.

She stumbled as a pair of women in SWAT uniforms stepped into her path. "Gosh, I'm sorry, officers, I..."

She looked up and gasped. Despite their different outfits, there was no mistaking the two women before her as her employers.

Lucinda's eyes opened wide as well. She recognized Prema from previous staff meetings. This woman would blow their cover!

Prema opened her mouth to scream. Lucinda quickly and forcefully handgagged her.

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch. One sound and I'll kill you."

Prema kept silent as Lucinda's free hand grabbed her arm. Her eyes darted around frantically. No one was nearby.

"Who the hell is this?" Meredith asked.

"Someone who knows too much," Lucinda replied through gritted teeth. "We can't leave her alive."

Prema's eyes widened as Lucinda pulled a knife from her belt. "Sorry, sugar. It's nothing personal."

Prema squirmed frantically, but Lucinda held her tight. "Grab her head!" she ordered Meredith.

Obligingly, Meredith gripped Prema's hair and pulled back, exposing her neck. Despite her best efforts, Prema couldn't move.

"This'll only hurt for a moment," Lucinda smiled as she brought the blade toward Prema's throat. "Just close your eyes and... uuhhhnnn!"

She fell backward to the ground.

Bridget stood over her. "I was wondering where you went," she smiled at Prema. "I assume these two are the brains behind Dennison? Though I use the term 'brains' loosely."

"Bitch!" Meredith yelled. She tossed Prema aside and lunged at Bridget. The journalist quickly sidestepped the larger woman and felled her with a judo chop.

Bridget approached Prema and helped her up. "You okay?"

Prema was about to respond. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a semi-conscious Lucinda preparing to throw her knife at Bridget's back. She screamed. Bridget whirled.

Moira's foot came crashing down on Lucinda's arm. With a howl, Lucinda dropped the knife. Moira's other foot them sent her to sleep.

Moira stood gasping, panting for breath. She looked at Bridget with a weak smile.

"You... you saved me," Bridget sad slowly.

"Figured I owed you one," Moira replied. "After... y'know..."

Felicia and Bobbi rushed up. "We got the files!" Felicia said triumphantly. "But... looks like we missed the action."

"Good job, girls," Bridget smiled. She turned to Moira. "Where's Betty?"

"She hightailed it. Didn't want to stick around for the police."

"A good idea," Bridget nodded. "Now, let's leave these two for the authorities."

"I'll do it," Prema piped up. "You girls go. I'll tie up these two devils and take them to the cops. Go, before anyone sees you."

Bridget nodded and smiled. "I hope we meet again."

"Don't push your luck," Prema responded dryly.

Bridget, Moira, Bobbi, and Felicia were off. As they turned into a back alley, Bridget signed with relief.

"Well, girls, all's well that ends well. The police can take it from here."

Felicia and Bobbi exchanged a glance. "Er," Bobbi said. "On the subject of police..."

They quickly filled Bridget in about the two officers tied up in her closet.

Bridget sighed. "You girls are trying to get me thrown in jail, aren't you?"

"Sorry, Bridge," Felicia said regretfully. "Desperate times."

Bridget chuckled. "Don't worry, it's not the stickiest situation I've found myself in. And I've got a plan."

She perked up at the sound of footsteps approaching the alley. "Ah! That sounds like combat boots. With any luck..."

She peeked out of the alley and saw two female SWAT officers who had just exited the Dennison building. Their radios blared with the sound of the captain's voice - Meredith and Lucinda had been apprehended. "All units report to base," the captain's voice commanded.

The two SWAT officers headed off in the direction of the vans, chatting idly with one another.

Bridget grinned. "Looks like their mission's over," she whispered to her cohorts. "There's no better time to borrow their uniforms."

As the SWAT agents passed the alley, they were abruptly grabbed and pulled into the shadows. The two surprised women had no time to react before they were forcefully taken "off duty" for the night.

The FBI van continued down the main road for another half-mile. Then it took an exit to a dirt path, going another thousand feet or so before it finally rolled to a stop.

The back doors of the van were flung open, and three women were tossed out. They were all bound together and gagged and down to their bras and panties. The trio hit the ground with a collective but muffled "Ooommmpphh!"

Karima stuck her head out of the van, grinning. "Thanks for the new clothes, girls," she said. "And the van... and the weapons. I'm sure they'll be quite valuable in our next job."

She smoothed down her new suit and adjusted her sunglasses, while Lorelei, Verna, and Doreen glared at her furiously.

"Don't feel too bad, ladies," Karima continued. "You're not the first morons who've attempted to catch me, and I'm sure you won't be the last. Many have tried... all have failed." She blew them a kiss and shut the doors.

Sabira drove the van back towards the main road. She and Nadyne were likewise dressed in the suits they'd stolen from the FBI agents.

"You're amazing, boss," Sabira smiled. "How'd you overcome them?"

Karima chuckled. "I'm a professional, dear. I've built up a near-immunity to tranquilizers over the years. Once I woke up, it was a simple matter to overpower those three jokers."

"So... what now?" Nadyne asked cautiously.

"Now we get back to work," Karima replied. "The Bombshelles are presumably off the table. Dr. Chen is fish food. We're going to return to what we do best - blowing shit up and getting paid for it."

"Awesome!" Sabira smiled. "But what about Zuhal?"

"We'll meet again," Karima said. "And when we do, I'll have the personal pleasure of putting a bullet in her."

Sabira laughed. Nadyne did too, albeit more hesitantly.

Karima stared out the van window. Things were looking up, better than they had in months.

One thought kept gnawing at her, though. That reporter... the one Dr. Chen had called... What was it?... yes, Baxter. Bridget Baxter.

Karima smiled to herself. "See you soon, Bridget," she said softly.

The police led the Bombshelles away in handcuffs, Malika with them.

"I can't believe we were beaten by some bimbos in their underwear," Emma muttered.

"I knew this was a bad idea," Anna said. "We should have just skedaddled while we had the chance."

"Then why didn't you say anything?" Danni shot back.

As the two began to bicker, Izzy and Malika hung back.

"Guess it's back to jail for me," Malika sighed.

"Yeah," Izzy said with a weak smile. "At least you'll have friends this time."

Malika smiled back at her new love. "When you put it like that..."

Gwen and her team were given blankets to cover themselves. They had dragged the unconscious Bombshelles to the nearest guard station and had called for help. Now they sat, drained of energy, inside the NASA office.

"I could sleep for a week," Juliet muttered.

"Would be nice," Gwen smiled. "but we have other jobs lined up. The history museum wants its walls repainted by next Sunday."

Lucy groaned. "Never a dull moment."

"Hey, at least things turned out fine in the end," Gwen said. "Though I can't help feeling like we've forgotten something..."

Back at the hangar, Ashley pulled angrily, yet wearily, at her bonds. She had awoken twenty minutes earlier to find herself alone, stripped, bound, and gagged.

This really isn't my year, she thought.

It had been hours since the two policewomen had found themselves bound and gagged in the musty old closet of the apartment they had been called to, yet the redhead was still struggling to get free. The brunette had all but given up from exhaustion, but her partner continued to struggle.

Then, the sound of a door opening made both their ears perk up. Immediately, both began "mmmppphhh"ing for help as loudly as they could.

Silence outside. Then footsteps - heavy boots, by the sound of it - quickly approached.

The closet door was unlocked and swung open. Both policewomen squinted in the light.

Two women in SWAT uniforms stood before them. One tall and dark-skinned, the other a slightly shorter blonde.They looked down at the policewomen with calm, collected expressions.

The redhead grunted angrily into her gag again.

The black woman knelt down and ungagged her. "Are you all right?"

"No!" the redhead spat. "No, I'm not all goddamned right. Those bitches... they tied us up... they took our uniforms... they..."

"They've been caught," the SWAT woman said.

The redhead blinked. "...What?"

"Two young fugitives on the run. We nabbed them abut an hour ago... They confessed to everything. Led us right back to this apartment they broke into and ambushed you in." The uniformed women used a knife to cut the policewomen's bonds.

"We have your uniforms in the other room," she continued. "Put them on... Go back to work."

The two women stood, a bit confused. "Er... are we arresting them?"

"We are," the SWAT woman said. "These two are wanted over state lines. We've got them cuffed in the van outside." She pointed out the window.

Sure enough, a SWAT van was parked outside. Through the van's window, the policewomen could see the two girls locked in the back, looking rather dour.

The policewomen redressed. "Should... shouldn't we report this to our precinct?" the blonde asked.

"Best keep it quiet," the SWAT woman said. "Can't give these two the publicity they crave. Dangerous criminals and all."

The blonde nodded, though the redhead still looked a bit suspicious.

"Run along now," the SWAT woman said with a wave of her hand. "We've all got work to do."

The policewomen exited the apartment. Once their footsteps had receded, the SWAT women smiled.

"And the Oscar goes to..." Moira announced.

"Thank you, thank you," Bridget smiled. "Don't think you're off the hook, though."

Moira bit her lip. "I... I said I was sorry."

"Sorry you tried to have me killed? How sweet," Bridget replied dryly. "Now what are we going to do with you?"

Moira crossed her arms defiantly. "I have dirt on you too, Baxter. Mugging, stealing, kidnapping... I'm sure the police would love to hear about your work."

"You're not going to tell the police," Bridget said. "And neither am I. We'll just pretend these last few hours... never happened."

She took a step towards Moira. "But if you ever try to put me or my friends in danger again... you will be very, very sorry. That's a promise."

Moira felt a bit fearful of Bridget's stare, but tried not to let it show. "Whatever. I've got to get moving."

"Have a nice evening," Bridget said tersely as Moira exited the apartment.

She sat down at her desk and opened her laptop.

As she began to type, Felicia and Bobbi walked into the room.

"Think we fooled 'em?" Bobbi asked.

"Looks like they bought it," Bridget replied. "But maybe next time, don't mug people in my apartment, hmm?"

"You got it." Felicia leaned over her shoulder. "What are you writing?"

"The Dennison piece. Just changing a few details... Giving Prema the credit she deserves."

"She seemed pretty angry with you," Bobbi noted. "Think she'll cause any trouble?"

"She doesn't seem like that kind of woman," Bridget replied. "And if my story goes through, she might even get a promotion. Especially since Dennison's got some restructuring to do."

"Glad you got your story," Bobbi smiled.

"How about yours?" Bridget asked. "Felicia, any luck with those cave markings?"

"Oh!" Felicia blinked. "I almost forgot. I did translate a few of the markings. They're not letters... they were numbers. Could be an equation, or a code within a code. Or latitude and longitude."

"Did you check any maps?" Bridget asked.

"Yeah... coordinates point to an unmarked spot out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Probably not what we're looking for."

"Keep trying," Bridget said. "You'll figure it out."

Indeed, the girls were closer to figuring it out than they realized.

The small island was not on any maps - none released to the public, anyway. So no one could have anticipated a small, fuel-thirsty jet washing up onto its shore.

The hatchway of the small plane slowly opened, and Dr. Chen peeked out. Where the hell was she?

This wasn't any island she was familiar with. Despite the presence of Caribbean pine trees near the sandy shore, the plane's coordinates told her she was too far north for the Carribbean. So where...?

A mammoth wave rolled inland. Dr. Chen gasped and jumped from the waterlogged plane. The tail of the wave caught the jet and dragged it back into the sea.

Dr. Chen stood, cold and shivering in her soggy underwear. Wherever she was, she wasn't leaving anytime soon.

Her stomach growled. It had been a long day. She needed to find some food before she could determine her next move.

Moving inland, she found some trees with rather plump-looking fruit growing on them. Guava, perhaps, or papaya. Perhaps unripened, but she didn't care.

With catlike dexterity, Dr. Chen scampered up the tree, careful not to cut her bare skin on the bark. She hugged a lengthy limb as her fingers strained for the desired food.

Without warning, the heavy branch beneath her foot broke. Se quickly grabbed the branch above as the lower one crashed onto the ground thirty feet below.

Dr. Chen cast her eyes downward, and her eyebrows suddenly raised as she looked to the path beyond the branch. Broken twigs... yellowed grass, despite the sunlight. Someone else had walked this path recently.

Scampering down the tree, Dr. Chen took a closer look. Yes... the dirt appeared to show fresh bootprints. Made by a woman's boot, it appeared.

A faint crunching sound in distance gave her a start. Bushes rustling... more twigs snapping. Someone was headed her way.

Diving behind one of the larger trees, Dr. Chen peeked out as the visitor stepped into the area.

The woman was tall and slim, her blonde hair pulled back into a tight bun. She was dressed in a form-fitting white uniform that hugged her figure and had little dirt on it, despite the surroundings. Her knee-high white boots also appeared relatively dirt-free. An M-16 rifle was slung over her shoulder.

Dr. Chen felt a mosquito buzz near her ear. She did her best not to flinch. Clothes... she needed clothes.

The woman put her wrist to her lips - presumably, there was a radio sewn into her glove. "Call sign 46A-3. Just a fallen branch. All quiet."

She lowered her wrist and stood up straight. A slight rustling from behind caught her ear.

She turned just in time to see the heavy branch swing towards her. It connected sharply with her skull.

"Uhnnn!" With a groan, the woman pitched backward, collapsing to the leafy ground.

Dr. Chen lowered the branch with a smile. "All quiet," she repeated.

Stripping the woman was a calming experience, just the thing needed to settle her nerves. There was nothing to worry about. She had food... clothes... and a weapon.

Dr. Chen stripped off her wet underwear and slid into the woman's warm white bra and panties. She zipped up the uniform, enjoying the layer of comfort they added to her figure. The boots were a bit tight, but she would manage.

Dr. Chen found some strong vines and used them to tie the woman hand and foot. She stuffed her wet panties into the woman's mouth and secured it in place with the bra.

"That should keep you quiet, darling," Dr. Chen muttered.

A small cave nearby proved an efficient hiding place, though it was quite difficult to stuff the young woman into the opening. Nevertheless, the helpless girl was soon crammed inside, chin pressed against her knees. Dr. Chen concealed the opening with some ferns and bracken and returned to the main path.

Slinging the M-16 over her shoulder, Dr. Chen retraced the woman's steps to a larger, man-made pathway. This she followed to a large steel and concrete facility, built partly into the side of the mountain.

"Curiouser and curiouser," Dr. Chen mused.

Seeing two other women, dressed identically as she, enter the facility through a metal doorway, Dr. Chen followed.

Incredible sights greeted her eyes. It was like the NASA facility - hundreds of women and men tinkering with a variety of advanced devices. Mostly weapons... very powerful-looking weapons.

Dr. Chen grinned. Already her mind was thinking up a new plan...

THE END
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

esercito sconfitto wrote:Image

at last, found . Not easy find this time :?

tirepanted, these poor girls have been swallowed by the luggage compartment of the bus from a month, tied up half naked just wearing underwear in the darkness...please help them :cry:
A good choice for this story, well done Esercito Sconfitto!

Return to “Stories by Tirepanted”