Volume 2: A Woman's Work

tirepanted3

Volume 2: A Woman's Work

Post by tirepanted3 »

Note: This story, as the title indicates, is a follow-up to my earlier story, "To Steal a Spacesuit". If you haven't read that one, it may be helpful to do so before starting the sequel.

It was a dark evening, near the end a cold winter. Windows were drawn. Heaters were turned up. Everywhere in the apartment building, the thump-thump sound of rusty old radiators could be heard.

In one case, however, the thump-thump had a different source. In this instance, the noise came from the building's basement, where low temperatures had delayed the mechanisms of main boiler, from a closet in which no radiator was installed. Instead, the thump-thump noise came from Laurel, who was trying desperately to kick against the inside of the locked door. This task she found rather difficult, as her feet were bound tightly together. She could not remove the white ropes which secured her ankles, as similar ropes bound her wrists, and she could not vocally protest her predicament, as a strip of tape tightly covered her mouth.

After several minutes of exhausted and futile kicking, Laurel stopped to catch her breath. Sweat glistened across her body, which was clad in nothing more than a blue bra and white panties. The rest of her uniform was gone, presumably taken by the same mysterious person who had knocked her out earlier and left her in this closet.

Laurel had no idea why her outfit had been stolen, but she could only assume the thief was up to no good. To that end, she had to free herself and warn the authorities. Gathering her strength, she prepared for another round of door-kicking.

At that moment, however, the heater in the adjoining boiler room finally kicked in, its heavy thump-thump immediately drowning out any sounds nearby. Desperately, Laurel tried to outdo it, but her efforts were useless. Resigned to her predicament, she lay back and began to sob quietly to herself.

Danni adjusted her paint-stained overalls, wrinkling her petite nose at the smell.

"I swear," she murmured. "This is the worst job yet."

Izzy rolled her eyes and smiled. "That's what you said about the construction site. And the seafood restaurant. And the - "

"Well, I mean it this time," Danni retorted. "This paint smells awful. Whose idea was this?"

"Yours," Anna said from across the room, where she was rolling blue paint onto one of the walls. "You're always talking about how you majored in art back in college. Well, now you've finally got the chance to paint like a professional!"

"I majored in art history," Danni retorted. "You'd know the difference, if you'd actually stayed in college, instead of dropping out first year."

Anna turned. "Sounds like someone's itching for a paint fight," she said with a malicious grin. She reached for an open bucket.

Izzy sighed. "Do you guys need to fight on every job?"

"Yes, I agree," said Emma, strolling through the door. "Come on, girls, quit bickering. Everything's taken care of. Let's get out of here."

"Aww," Anna responded. "Things were just getting good."

Danni glared at her, but said nothing.

The four women exited the mansion and headed for the full-size white company van parked outside.

"You sure no one else is in the building?" Izzy asked.

"Positive," Emma said. "Mr. and Mrs. Davis are out of town, and gave all their employees the night off. Probably so they wouldn't have to smell all that paint."

Danni mumbled something.

"The only other people here tonight are the guards who let us through the gate," Emma continued. "Speaking of which, we've got about ten minutes to exit."

She climbed into the driver's seat and started the engine. Danni, Izzy, and Anna all clambered into the back. They made themselves comfortable between the metal cans and rolls of painter's tape.

"What'll we do with them?" Izzy asked.

She pointed to the four women sitting back-to-back on the floor of the van, all bound and gagged and stripped down to their underwear.

Emma began to drive. "We'll just park the van somewhere in the woods and leave them. Someone'll find them eventually."

Danni sniffed her sleeve, and wrinkled her nose again. "Ugh... I for one can't wait to be out of this stupid uniform."

She glanced at one of the bound-and-gagged women, who was looking at her fearfully. "Mmmmpphhh! Hllllmmmppphhhh!"

Danni sighed. "No offense, girlfriend," she said, "but I think I've had the crappier night."

Half a mile out, the van hit a bump in the road. Anna, seated by the rear wheel, cursed as she was jarred from her position. A small electronic device slipped out of her pocket and fell in the space behind two paint cans... but no one noticed.

Vivian glanced at her watch as she stood by the side of the dirt road. She and Simone had been waiting for nearly fifteen minutes.

"Better get here soon," Simone muttered. "I'm freezing my ass off."

Despite the two tall, muscular women being heavily clad in black body armor, including helmets, visors, vests, gloves, and boots, their outfits were not insulated enough to protect them from the weather. The wind bit at their uncovered lower faces.

"I'm up for a smoke," Vivian said. "That oughta keep things warm. Want one?"

Simone shook her head. "I quit two years ago. If you're gonna light up, do it where I won't inhale that crap." Her thumb gestured to the bushes and clearing behind them.

Vivian nodded and stepped past Simone into the clearing, her heavy boots crunching on the occasional stray twig. Simone remained focused on the road.

Her back turned to the trees, Vivian removed a cigarette from the pack on her belt.

She never had a chance to light it. At that moment, a black-gloved hand pressed a white pad over her face. Vivian's eyes widened as she was pulled backwards into the woods behind her.

"Breathe, officer," a woman's voice whispered, as Vivian attempted to struggle. "Everything will be okay... Just breathe it in..."

Vivian could feel her strength ebbing away, but still she tried to fight back. Within twenty seconds, however, her muscles had lost mobility, and she sagged back into her assailant's waiting arms.

Tamara lowered her victim to the grass, onto her back. She frowned - the woman she'd just chloroformed had rather dark skin, as opposed to Tamara's white and blonde complexion. Still, she reasoned, it was a rather dim night; hopefully, the change would go unnoticed.

Tamara quickly stripped the law officer of her boots, gloves, helmet, and uniform, laying each item on the grass. She found some thin but firm wires in the woman's belt and used these to tie her up. The gag was one of Tamara's own socks, which was kind of old and moldy, anyhow.

Tamara quickly changed into the woman's uniform, which fit reasonably well. Blowing the unconscious woman a kiss, she headed back to the roadside. The whole endeavor had taken about ten minutes.

Luck was with her, as the armored police van was just pulling up now. The other officer nodded at her as the two of them stepped into the back.

Tamara smiled to herself as the van pulled back onto the road. Thus far, her ruse was working perfectly. This other officer - Simone, according to the badge on her vest - had not even noticed the difference!

What Tamara did not realize was the the woman who sat across from her now was not Simone. Nor did she realize that the real Simone had been jumped nine minutes earlier and was still back at the pickup location, having been stripped, bound, gagged, and hidden in some bushes.
Last edited by tirepanted3 on Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rufusluciusivan

Re: To Steal a Spacesuit, Vol. 2: A Woman's Work

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Not much to say here. A nice introduction of new characters. Liked the interactions within the members of this team of 'painters', as well as the little detail about Anna mentioning previous jobs that takes a double meaning once we learn their real identities. As always, your way of telling several parallel stories at the same time is good at creating build-up. The beginning in media res is classic, but still as efficient as ever to create suspense. I'm curious to see how this will tie in with the heroines of the previous story.

I smell several infiltrations taking place at the same time in the part with the police officers... Perhaps a prison break...
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I decided to introduce some of the new characters first, since I won't need to spend as much time establishing the old ones. The little "teaser" scene in the closet and the disguised painters were a good way to set a contrasting tone. It may take a few chapters, but you'll eventually see how it all ties in.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

:D a great start for a new story, with one of the well established trademarks of Tirepanted...

the van full of tied up and gagged women :)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Yes, my stories do feature a lot of vehicles filled with bound women. Part of the reason is that the stories often necessitate it - when there are so many different characters and locations, there needs to be some sort of convenient transport in stories where the victims play a larger role.

But hey, at least it's a painters' van this time. I don't think I've done that one before. ;)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

"Officer Kate," Sergeant McGinty spoke. "Is transport ready for Prisoner #80649?"

"Ready," Kate replied. "Just radioed to say they're in the parking lot."

"Excellent," McGinty said. "Prisoner #80649, get moving."

Dr. Chen looked up. "I have a name," she said coldly.

McGinty raised her eyebrow. "I'd thank you not to talk so arrogantly to your superiors," she said. "Now move your sorry ass."

Dr. Chen glared at her as Kate took her by the arm. "Let's go."

They headed out to the parking lot. There waited a small black prisoner transport van, its engine purring.

"Enjoy your time in prison," Kate said with a slight sneer, easing the handcuffed woman into the back of the van, where two armored guards sat waiting. "The Lowell Correctional Center will serve you well."

Dr. Chen said nothing, but her eyes glared cold steel as Kate shut the van's large double doors.

The driver pulled out of the parking lot and headed up the north road towards Ocala. It was nearly midnight, and the local roads were mostly clear; factoring in possible traffic in Orlando, they would be at the women's correctional facility in about two hours.

Dr. Chen did the math in her head. She had two hours to escape from this van. But how? The two guards looked tough, and she was hindered by her handcuffs. And even if she got past them, there was still the female driver to take care of.

Eyeing the small gas-bomb strapped to the belt of the guard sitting next to her, Dr. Chen felt the gears in her brain begin to turn. Three months in local confinement hadn't dulled her senses or cunning.

The van hit a small bump, jostling the dim overhead lightbulb. It swung slightly, its light reflecting off a small gold badge poking out of the guard's belt. Dr. Chen's eyes widened as she read the letters on the belt.

"Hey... You're not FDLE. You're... FBI?"

Tamara looked up, staring at the guard across from her.

The woman smiled. "Yes, I'm FBI. I was waiting for someone to notice the badge." She chuckled.

Then, turning to Tamara: "Don't worry, Vivian. Your partner is fine. I gave her a light tap on the head and donned her clothes while you were getting a cigarette. She'll sleep it off."

Tamara didn't know how to respond. This was not part of her plan. "I... I..."

The FBI agent held up a hand. "Relax, I won't hurt you. I was just sent by my boss to talk with Dr. Chen for a bit. I would've done it back at the police station, but there are cameras everywhere. Had to find a private way."

She turned to the stunned and confused Dr. Chen. "Hi, Julia. My name's Alice. We know you're a criminal. But we need your help." She pulled out her phone and located a picture of a young woman. Dr. Chen instantly recognized her.

"This is Karima al-Bariqi," Alice said. "Currently the most-wanted female terrorist in the world... and the deadliest. Two teams have been assigned to track her down, but thus far, my team's had no luck. But! We know that you were one of the last people to communicate with her, and we thought you'd be interested in helping us bring her to justice."

Dr. Chen raised an eyebrow. She'd be happy to see Karima behind bars - the bitch had threatened her menacingly during their last encounter. But she wasn't about to start singing without provocation.

"What's in it for me?" she asked.

"A reduced sentence," Alice lied. "We'll pull a few strings, and get you released early."

Dr. Chen thought to herself. Somehow, escaping now seemed the more favorable option.

Tamara interrupted her thoughts. "Don't listen to this bitch," she scoffed.

Alice and Dr. Chen looked at her quizzically.

"As it so happens, I'm also not FDLE... I stole this outfit from Vivian when she went to light up... I'm an independent contractor, hired to find you by some lady named Rosa."

Alice's eyes widened. "Rosa? As in, Rosa Hernandez?"

Tamara nodded. "She told me to dig up information about al-Bariqi as well."

"She's in charge of the other FBI team," Alice explained. "Damn... Wish I'd thought to hire an independent party. These nighttime hours don't do it for me."

Dr. Chen sighed. "Why don't you ladies work out your problems yourselves and get back to me." As she spoke, she began picking the lock on her cuffs with a small paper clip she'd swiped from McGinty's desk.

At that moment, the van unexpectedly pulled over to the side of the road. The driver shut off the engine.

Alice looked up. "Hey... what's going on? Trouble with the engine?"

The driver turned and smiled. "Trouble with the passengers."

With that, she pulled out a gleaming tranquilizer gun and shot Alice in the neck. Before Tamara could react, the driver had shot her too, just above the breasts.

Dr. Chen watched in shock as the two women lost consciousness and slid slowly to the floor. The driver stood up and stepped into the back of the van.

Dr. Chen's eyes widened. Although the driver's name-tag said "Laurel," the wearer of the green uniform was...

"Karima!" Chen breathed.

Karima smiled. "Small world, isn't it, Julia? I had heard there was a prisoner transport heading to Lowell, where my girls are imprisoned. I decided to 'borrow' the driver's uniform and vehicle. Little did I know that the prisoner she was transporting... was you."

Dr. Chen recomposed her face into a steely glare. "I suppose you plan to kill me," she said.

"I most certainly do," Karima replied. "You tried to drown me and my team in a pool of quicksand last year. It's only natural that I seek retribution."

Dr. Chen continued picking at the lock of her handcuffs, as her mind raced.

"Karima... name your price. I'll give you all the money you want... I'll help your girls escape from prison."

Karima laughed. "I can help them escape myself," she said. "And I know you're lying about the money. All you do is lie."

Dr. Chen could feel one of the handcuffs beginning to loosen.

"It will feel so gratifying," Karima said, "to put a bullet between your eyes. To end your embarrassing life forever." She knelt down and unsnapped Alice's holster, removing the handgun within.

Dr. Chen's hands began shaking. Despite herself, she dropped the paper clip.

Karima raised the gun to Chen's forehead. "It will feel delightful to kill you, dear Dr. Chen," she said.

Dr. Chen refused to give up. "Karima, I - "

Karima lowered her weapon. "But I won't do it like this."

Dr. Chen blinked. "Wh... what?"

"You're trapped... restrained. And not by my hand. To kill you in this fashion would be unsporting." Karima tucked the gun into her belt. "I would not allow myself to kill you just because we happened to cross paths. Revenge is not satisfying when it comes about through luck."

Dr. Chen paused. "So... what are you going to..."

"Oh, I'm going to kill you, no question" Karima said. "But not tonight. And not like this." She flung open the back doors of the van. "Trust me, doctor, your days are numbered - likely not more than a few. But I'll prolong them beyond this moon."

So saying, she picked up the still-cuffed, still-trembling Dr. Chen and tossed her onto the grass. She then tossed the unconscious Alice and Tamara out to join her.

"Farewell, dear doctor," Karima said. "I have to go rescue my girls now. But I promise you we'll meet again... and soon."

She shut the back doors and returned to the driver's seat. Moments later, she was back on the road, now the police van's sole occupant.

Dr. Chen lay panting on the grass, trying to regain her composure. A close call, to be sure.

But now was not the time to thank her lucky stars. Now was the time to escape.

She retrieved the ring of keys from Alice's belt and, with some difficulty, was able to unlock her cuffs.

Dr. Chen stood, rubbing her freed wrists. She eyed the two unconscious women on the road beside her.

"I could make use of you two," she murmured. "But first we'll need to get back into town."

A difficult prospect, she knew, without a vehicle. But this was a little-traveled road - finding some passing motorist to carjack seemed unlikely.

Dr. Chen absent-mindedly scanned the surrounding area, and her eye fell on the dirt roadside that separated the asphalt path from the forest line. A pair of deep tire treads seemed to cut across the dirt, leading through a tight but still navigable pathway. It had been raining earlier that evening, so the tracks had to be recent. But who...?

Unsure of what she'd find, but willing to take her chances, Dr. Chen dragged Alice and Tamara into a secluded brush area, then stepped briskly onto the forest path.

There was always some sort of activity occurring in the Bone Valley mines, even in the dead of night. As Florida was the most productive phosphate-mining state in the country, some greedy company was always busy sending miners to explore the Bone Valley caves and extract the valuable phosphorus within.

Bridget had heard about an increase in Bone Valley activity a while back, but she didn't pay much attention to it until one of her journalistic coworkers mentioned that heavy phosphate mining could harm the environment. After doing a little research online, Bridget's nose for news smelled a story. She decided to pay Bone Valley a visit.

So it was that she now crouched down by some rocks near the mining plant in Polk County, watching dozens of miners wander into and out of the caves etched into the myriad cliffs of Bone Valley. The miners were all dressed identically - blue overalls over white shirt, mud-stained black boots, and hard hat.

Bridget could see some of the outer machinery pumping slowly away at the ground, but she was too far to see inside those caves. And there was no way the company would let a nosy journalist walk around inspecting their work.

Bridget lay low for a few minutes, waiting. Her patience was soon rewarded with the soft crunch of bootsteps on the gravel pathway.

The young miner had red hair, tied back in a ponytail beneath her hat. A flashlight was in her hand, a coil of rope looped to her belt. She was tall and well-toned, differing not much from Bridget in her bodily proportions. She had strayed from her group with the intent of taking a quick cigarette break - a decision she would shortly regret.

As the girl passed by her hiding place, humming softly to herself, Bridget sprang into action. She quickly looped an arm around the miner's neck, then covered her mouth before the predictable response of "What the fffff..." could be completed.

Bridget quickly yanked the miner out of sight and applied pressure to the base of the woman's neck - a simple yet harmless way of rendering a victim unconscious.

Once the miner had nodded off, Bridget stripped her of her overalls, shirt, and boots. These she lay aside, intent not to get them dirtier than they already were. The miner was now down to her cream-colored bra and panties. Bridget used the woman's own rope to bind her tightly. The gag was a kerchief from Bridget's handbag.

The girl secured, Bridget rolled her out of sight. Then she changed into the mining uniform. A bit tight in the waist, the boots pinched, but it would do. She donned the helmet and stepped towards the camp.

No one paid her much attention, save for the occasional polite nod, as she strode through the field. A few workers were operating some heavy digging machinery near the caverns, and Bridget covertly snapped some photos with her wristwatch-camera. But she was more interested in what the miners were doing inside the caves themselves.

Stepping into one of the larger caverns, Bridget noted how the stray phosphorus lining the walls gave off a natural illuminating light. Useful, as the woman she'd mugged had dropped and broken her flashlight in their earlier struggle.

A lone miner was working inside the cave, studying the walls and checking for radiation readings on a Geiger counter. The statuesque Indian girl smiled at Bridget as she entered.

"How's it going out there?" she asked.

"Pretty tough," Bridget replied, quickly slipping into character. "Can't imagine how folks did this before we invented the steam shovel."

The girl laughed. "You said it, sister."

Bridget approached, thinking the girl would make a good source of information. The name "Prema" was emblazoned on her chest tag. "How are the radiation readings? I hear that excessive phosphate extraction could damage the nearby forest through radiation poisoning if we're not careful."

Prema laughed. "Oh, that's just a silly Internet rumor. I'm just searching for buried traces. There's less radiation in this whole cave than in the average microwave oven."

Bridget's face fell. Was there no story? Had she come all this way for nothing?

Prema frowned as she gazed closely at the wall. "That's odd..."

Bridget looked up. "What is it?"

Prema shined her flashlight. "Those markings on the wall..."

Bridget glanced at the wall. Some sort of writing - perhaps a series of sentences - was etched into the stone.

Bridget squinted. She was fluent in six languages, and modestly versed in thirteen more. Yet these markings were unlike any language she'd ever seen.

"Very strange," Prema said. "This cavern has been blocked off for decades. We only unearthed it last week. These markings.. have been here for a while." She squinted. "I... don't think I can read them. It's like they're in an alien language."

Bridget chuckled. Then slowly, her face grew serious. These markings did look a bit familiar - Felicia had shown her very similar ones... in a book, just a few months ago. One of her "Ancient Languages of Outer Space" texts or some such.

Prema held the Geiger counter up to the words. "I'm getting a reading... but it's not like any I've ever seen. It's not like any radiation on Earth."

Bridget's mind raced. Despite her many conversations with Felicia, she didn't believe in aliens. And yet... if this discovery had even a modicum of truth, she had happened upon the news story of the year.

Prema lowered the counter. "It's funny - we broke off some of the rock formation here over the past weekend, yet nobody said anything about strange markings when we shipped a few samples to MODS. Must be visible only under fluorescent light."

Bridget nodded. She could picture the Pulitzer Prize dangling before her.

"I should go tell the others," Prema said. "This is amazing, isn't it?"

Bridget blinked. It was amazing. But it also couldn't be publicized. Not until she had more information - this was not a story worth ruining.

Prema brushed past her. "I'll be famous," she sang. "A hero in the scientific world. I can't wait to - mmmppppphhh!!"

Bridget clapped a hand over her mouth. "Sorry, honey. Can't have you blabbing just yet."

She felled the girl with a swift judo chop.

"I came here for a front-page story," Bridget said softly as she lowered the girl to the ground. "And I can't have anyone spoiling it."

She snapped some pictures of the writings, as well as the surrounding area.

But what to do with Prema? There weren't any large hiding places in such a small cavern. And the weatherman had predicted icy temperatures later that night - left in a cave for hours, Prema could freeze to death.

Bridget sighed. "I really shouldn't do this... Really." Nevertheless, she didn't have much choice.

Moving quickly, Bridget stripped Prema and tore her overalls into strips in order to bind and gag her. Fortunately, all the other miners were busy with exterior work, and did not enter the cave to disrupt her task.

Once that was done, she retrieved a small mining cart from outside the cavern and loaded Prema inside. She wheeled the tarp-covered cart out of the cavern, across the field, and out of the excavation area, back to her concealed car. Normally, Bridget did not resort to kidnapping, but these were extenuating circumstances.

Happily, the miners were almost finished their jobs for the night. And it was a Friday night, which meant that the team would not resume work on this location until the following Monday. That gave Bridget three days to find out more about the writing in the mines, before anyone else stumbled across it.

Bridget shut Prema inside the trunk of her car, hoping that she wasn't making a huge mistake. She drove off just as the head miner sounded the quitting bell.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

No prison break, at least not in the way I thought it would happen. Dang it! Just when I thought that I had managed to guess what was going to happen in the next part, you still managed to suprise me... ;) Love the irony that Karima was right under the nose of the two FBI women trying to catch her. Once again, a good job at tying up the stories. Now, the van of painters remain. I guess that Dr. Chen will either come across them... or across Bridget.

Speaking of which, our antagonists return. Nice to see Karima again. I think she's the best antagonist among your stories. As for Dr. Chen... Well, at least her return is (hopefully) giving me an occasion to see her fail again. ;)

I liked the little detail of Bridget taking the weather into account. Indeed, that's something we tend to forget. But the victims of the uniform stealer are often left to their predicament for a long time; and even if they're left unharm, a cold weather could do a lot of damages. (Hopefully the other miner will be found by her coworkers, as well as the policewomen from the first part...)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I love writing for Karima as well, and like her relationship with Dr. Chen - both evil, yet each wanting to destroy the other. Villains with conflicting agendas are fun to write for, especially when you know that one of them might succeed.

I'm not sure if Bridget really thinks the weather will harm Prema, or if she convinced herself that kidnapping her would be "for her own good" because she doesn't want to admit the real reason - to prevent the woman leaking a potential front-page story. Even though Bridget is one of the "good" characters, she still has an agenda of her own (which is why she didn't take the other miner as well).
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Bridget kidnapped Prema because the "statuesque Indian girl" is a toy to play with :lol:

I loved the female miner

tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

The armored police van rolled up to the prison gate, its heavy wheels etching tracks in the gravel road.

"Prisoner transport," Karima said, handing the gate guard a plastic passkey.

The rather bored-looking guard ran the key through her computer. Then she nodded. "You're clear. Go on in. Audra is waiting by the prisoner entrance."

Having hacked into the prison's website and obtained the blueprints, Karima was familiar with the building's layout. She drove around to the back of the complex.

The area was almost deserted at this hour Only a tall, professional-looking woman stood by the small, electronically locked entrance. Like all the guards at Lowell, she was dressed in a blue button-down shirt, dark blue pants, and tall black boots. She wore sunglasses over her eyes and a peaked cap over her blonde hair.

Karima pulled the van over and stepped out. "Audra, I presume?"

The guard nodded. "Got a new criminal for us?"

"But of course," Karima said, beckoning her to the back of the van. "Let me just unlock the doors..."

"Funny, you don't look familiar," Audra said as she followed Karima. "I thought they were sending Laurel to drop off this prisoner."

Karima nodded as she unlocked the van's double doors. "Laurel needed a rest. Long night rides tire a girl out, y'know?"

Audra nodded as she stepped past Karima. "Wish I had time for a rest." She swung open the doors. "I... Hey, what's this? It's empty. Where's the prisoner?"

"I'm looking at her," Karima chuckled.

So saying, she gave Audra a hard shove in the back, sending the guard sprawling onto the floor of the van. Before the dazed girl could recover, Karima clambered into the van, shutting the door behind her.

"Time for that rest you wanted," she said with a grin.

The police van rocked back and forth for a few seconds, any cries for help muted by the reinforced metal walls.

Fourteen minutes later, the van doors reopened. Karima stepped out, now dressed in Audra's blue uniform and black boots.

Audra, meanwhile, lay in the back of the van, left only in her blue comfort bra and pink panties. She was slumbering peacefully, having been bound with zip-ties and gagged with tape.

Karima relocked the doors, then restarted the van's engine and backed it up against a wall, thus ensuring there would be no escape for her latest conquest.

Karima swiped Audra's keycard at the prisoner entrance. The door buzzed, and she stepped inside, a crafty smile on her face.

Flute music floated through the nightclub, seemingly mixed into the smoky air. To one side of the room, a woman in light dress strummed a wooden oud. Patrons dined, smoked, and enjoyed the ambiance.

It was Arabian Night at Club Classic, one of the trendier new spots in Miami. In accordance with this, the nightclub was serving a variety of Middle Eastern foods, and had hired a group of authentic dancing girls to perform onstage.

"Hurry up, Amaya," said a young woman from backstage, adjusting her gold-colored breastplate.

"I am hurrying as best I can, Anika," her twin sister replied, stepping into a pair of diaphanous violet pantaloons and pulling them up her long, slender legs.

"We haven't much time," Anika continued. "The other dancers are heading toward the stage. Let's go."

The sisters donned their face-concealing veils, and stepped into their leather sandals.

"Best check on our friends," Amaya advised.

Anika sighed and peeked into the nearby closet, where two Arabian girls lay sleeping on the floor. They'd been stripped of their outfits not twenty minutes ago, and were now tape-gagged and hogtied with spare cables.

"It's fine, they're not going anywhere," Anika confirmed. "Now move your ass."

The girls adjusted their veils to ensure their faces were suitably obscured, then padded towards the curtain, which the other dancers were just now stepping through.

They emerged to applause, and began gyrating their hips in unison. The music grew slower, more alluring. The other eight dancers were busy concentrating on the rhythm of the dance, and thus did not notice that two of their number had been quietly replaced.

"This is fun," Amaya whispered.

"It's not supposed to be fun," Anika retorted. "We've got a job to do. Now stay alert. Betsy's here somewhere..."

Dr. Chen was grinning from ear to ear. Fortune was looking kindly upon her.

She had found the white van abandoned in a small clearing. It was in good working order, and the keys dangled from the ignition. The vehicle was also quite nondescript in appearance, apart from a few small scratches and dents on the bumper.

However, the most pleasant surprise about the van was the cargo it contained. No, she was not thinking of the paint cans and rollers, though the van had plenty of those. Rather, what most delighted Dr. Chen was the fact that the back of the vehicle contained four young women, all bound and gagged and stripped to their pink and white underwear.

Dr. Chen did not know who these women were or why they were in their current situation, nor did she particularly care. They belonged to her now, and she was certain her plans could make very good use of them.

Dr. Chen retrieved the still-slumbering Alice and Tamara from their hiding place and stripped them to their white underwear. She used painter's tape from the van to bind and gag them, before tossing them into the back of the vehicle, alongside the four whimpering and wriggling women contained therein.

Smiling with satisfaction at her six captives, Dr. Chen shut the back doors of the van and climbed into the driver's seat. She started the engine with a smile.

"Time to take care of unfinished business," she purred.

"Are you sure this is the best idea?" Nadyne inquired.

"I'm sure it's a better idea than staying locked up in this prison," Sabira retorted, buttoning up her shirt.

"I've lost track of the months we've spent here," Zuhal agreed, pulling on a pair of tall black boots. "Time to get the hell out."

"But Karima said she'd return for us," Nadyne said. "She swore tonight would be the night, once the clock struck twelve."

Zuhal checked her watch. "The clock struck twelve seventeen minutes ago," she said. "Perhaps our dear leader has abandoned us."

Malika straightened the cap over her head. "Do you really think she would?"

"Why not?" Zuhal replied. "She left us bound and gagged in the hold of a bus. She said she'd be back, but I'll bet she's over the border by now."

Malika frowned. "Don't speak that way about Karima. She may be a killer, but she's loyal to her team."

Zuhal rolled her eyes. "Keep believing that."

"Knock off the squabbling, girls," Nadyne said. "The point is, we're getting out tonight. Now that those guards have been so polite as to loan us their uniforms..." She gestured to the corner of the large closet, where four bra-and-panty-clad women lay unconscious, roped, and gagged. "...no one will notice as we waltz out of the building."

"Should have done this months ago," Zuhal said. "Like we ever expected our bitch of a boss to do the work for us." She reached for the closet door and swung it open.

"Bra-VO, girls."

The four Arab women gasped. Standing right outside the door was Karima, dressed in a guard uniform similar to theirs.

"Excellent job," Karima continued, stepping past Zuhal into the closet. "I knew if I delayed my arrival a bit, you girls would take matters into your own hands. Ah! A fine job binding those guards... I see you've not lost your touch."

"That was my doing," Sabira bragged. "I made sure to tie them tight. It's precisely what they deserve - these guards made our life hell."

"Too true!" Nadyne said. "That blonde one was the worst. Always dropping trash in the shower room and forcing me to pick it up... Wouldn't mind, except her fingers are cold."

"Well, you sure showed them," Karima said. She turned to Zuhal. "And all... without my help?"

Zuhal swallowed. "I... I am sorry. I thought..."

"That I'd abandon my girls?" Karima said. "I wouldn't. Not most of them, anyway."

Zuhal blinked. "What?"

Karima dealt a neck chop to Zuhal, who crumpled to the floor.

"I give my girls loyalty," Karima said, staring down at the unconscious Zuhal. "And I expect it in return."

Malika, Nadyne, and Sabira watched, stunned. Karima looked up at them.

"Leave her here. Perhaps some extra jail time will do her good. Meantime, cover those guards in the corner with a tarp, so they won't be noticed before we get out out of here."

In a matter of minutes, the four women had fled the prison, with the help of their stolen uniforms and an equally stolen police cruiser.
Last edited by tirepanted3 on Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Stories by Tirepanted”