The Jewel Thieves (Short Story)

tirepanted3

The Jewel Thieves (Short Story)

Post by tirepanted3 »

(This is just a short little action-comedy I jotted down. Change of pace from my usual longer stories.)

"Bluebird, what's your position?"

"What?" Angela blinked.

"Bluebird, are you in position?"

"Oh... Almost."

"Get a move on, Bluebird." Jane's voice crackled in her ear. "Raven's all prepped."

Angela sighed and ran her fingers through her blonde hair. "I'm going, I'm going..."

Jane switched comms. "Flamingo, what's your position?"

"Honestly, who comes up with these call signs?" Chandra muttered. "I'd like a few minutes alone with the Einstein who slapped me with 'Flamingo'..."

Jane sighed. "We can discuss call signs later. Are you in position?"

"Yeah, sure. Just give me a sec." Chandra struggled to do up the top button of her grey security uniform jacket. She smoothed down the somewhat tight black pants. With some difficulty, she pulled on the glossy black high-heeled boots before placing the peaked black cap atop her jet-black hair.

"Okay, I'm ready," she whispered into her communicator.

"Mmmmmmppppphhhhhh..... Hllllllmmmmmmmppppphhhhhhh...."

Chandra turned to the bra-and-panty-clad blonde woman who was hogtied with nylon rope and gagged with tape on the floor behind her. "Oh, pipe down, sweetcheeks. At least you get the night off." She stepped out of the utility closet before locking the door and heading off.

Jane hit another button. "Raven, all things go."

"Gotcha." Kelly gripped the steering wheel with gloved hands and pressed down on the gas with a heavy booted heel. The delivery truck rumbled up to the museum entrance.

The two male guards on duty looked up as the pretty, red-haired, green jumpsuit-clad young woman peered down at them. "Evening, fellas. Got a special delivery for the Egyptian exhibit."

One guard nodded. "We just need to inspect it."

Kelly held her breath as the other guard circled around to the back of the truck and slid the door open.

On the floor of the truck was a large gold-and-blue sarcophagus. The guard lifted the lid to reveal a well-wrapped mummy.

He shut the door and returned to the cab. "It's clear. Go on in."

Kelly smiled and nodded. She drove the truck through the entrance and steered around to the docking bay at the back.

She peered back into the rear of the truck and grinned at the mummified figure lying there. To any casual glancers, the mummy was simply another exhibit. No one suspected that there was in fact an unconscious, bra-and-panty-clad woman wrapped within its bandaged layers. No one suspected that this woman - the real delivery truck driver - had been jumped by Kelly twenty minutes earlier and stripped of her uniform. And no one suspected that the disguised young redhead who was casually slipping through the back entrance of the museum had more than just routine deliveries on her mind.

Chandra made her way across the museum's lengthy corridors, her polished low-heeled boots clicking with every step. She turned down a narrow hallway and stepped into the security room.

The guard on duty was busy scarfing donuts into his mouth when Chandra appeared by his side.

"Shift change," she announced with a smile.

He eyed the young black woman strangely. "Wasn't Susan supposed to take this shift?"

"Oh, Susan's been feeling a bit queasy lately," Chandra said with a gleam in her eye. "She couldn't make it, so I offered to take her place."

The guard nodded. "Awful nice of you. If I get home soon, I can probably catch the last few minutes of the Dodgers game." He was out the door.

Chandra took a seat in front of the monitors and switched on her comm. "Kelly, are you in?"

"Yup," came the reply. "This jumpsuit is pinching my breasts, but it did the trick. Plus, I think the color brings out my eyes..."

"We'll trade fashion tips later," Chandra remarked. "Get to the basement, quick."

"Gotcha. By the way, is Angela ready?"

The diner which adjoined the museum was still open, though patrons were far and few. Angela sat at her table, impatiently drumming her fingers on the wood surface and watching the waitresses mill about.

"Come on, bitches," she muttered under her breath. "I just need a Size 9."

She glanced at her watch. Her friends were probably waiting for her, and each passing minute heightened the risk of their being discovered.

"May I take your order?" The honey-filled voice snapped her out of her thoughts. Angela looked up to see a cute-as-a-button waitress standing above her, with pixie-cut blonde hair and a wide, glimmering smile. The girl was dressed in the standard red waistcoat, white button-down shirt, black skirt above off-black tights, and shiny black high heels of the diner's waitstaff.

Angela eyed the girl with malicious intent as a sly smile spread across her cheeks. The waitress was just about the right build, though with a few more accentuated curves. Still, Angela knew an opportunity when she saw one.

"I'd love to order something," she said brightly. "But I need to use the bathroom first, and I'm afraid the light in your establishment's Ladies' Room is broken."

The waitress looked surprised. "That can't be. C'mon, let's check it out."

Angela followed the waitress down the hall, away from any prying patron eyes. As they walked, Angela removed a small folded cloth and an atomizer spray from her purse.

The lock on the basement door was no match for Kelly's lock-picking skills. She was soon descending the stairs to the dankness below.

"This must be where they keep the REALLY old exhibits," she quipped to no one in particular.

The waitress flicked the light on. "See? No problem. Step right inside."

"Thank you," Angela smiled as she stepped into the restroom. "Now, may I ask you one more thing?"

"Of course," the waitress beamed.

"What size shoe do you wear?"

"Um... Eight and a half," the waitress replied, a bit confused.

Angela shrugged. "Close enough." She grabbed the waitress' collar and pressed the chloroform pad to her face.

Chandra's fingers flew over the keyboard. "Okay, I'm looping the camera feeds. You should be good for the next ten minutes."

"How's it going, girls?" Jane's voice crackled in her ear.

"It's going fine, boss. We can do this. We're not incompetents."

"Coulda fooled me," she heard the voice laugh.

"Well, I'm not, at least," Chandra said dryly. "Angela, are you there?"

"Little busy," came her friend's reply over the comm-link, along with the sounds of struggling and muffled cries for help.

"It sounds like you finally found some clothes," Chandra remarked. "What's your ETA?"

"Just give me five or six minutes." The waitress slumped back into Angela's grip as the fumes from the chloroform pad pressed over her lower face finally overtook her. "I need to strip Little Miss Pixie first."

"Well, hurry up. I don't like the idea of Kelly flying solo."

"I'm doing fine," Kelly's voice broke in.

"Hey, how are those breasts of yours?" Angela laughed as she began unbuttoning the waitress' shirt.

"They're a-may-zing!" Kelly replied. "I just may decide to forgo those implants after this mission is done."

"Well, I guess if you fail at everything else, you'll always have those two large assets to fall back on," Angela laughed as she unbuckled the waitress' shoes. "Or forward, as the case may be."

"Quit fucking around, you two." Chandra piped up. "We don't have a huge deal of time."

"Sure, sure." Angela slid the pants down the waitress' long legs. "Hey, Chesty, you got the safe open yet?"

"Gotta find it first," Kelly replied. "This place is beyond cluttered. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack factory."

"I didn't know they even had haystack factories." A grinning Angela began binding the waitress hand and foot to a toilet stall.

"Enough with the stand-up routine, ladies." Chandra sounded fatigued. "Kel, head to the southeast corner. I'm picking up less clutter in that section on the monitors."

"Almost like someone's hiding something," Kelly replied. She stepped gingerly over to the other side of the room and ran her fingers across the bare wall. Her eyes lit up as she found a thin crack. "Jackpot," she smiled.

She pressed her fingers against the wall, and was rewarded by a clicking sound. A panel in the wall slid back to reveal a beautiful necklace.

"Come to mama," Kelly smiled. She closed her fingers around her prize.

The alarm went off.

"Shit," Kelly murmured. She grabbed the necklace and ran.

Chandra moaned and stood up. "Amateur."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Like you could do better."

"STOP!"

A pair of guards stood blocking the doorway Kelly ran towards, their guns aimed right at her.

Kelly grinned. "Sorry, boys. Afraid I'm on a time budget." She jumped and somersaulted through the air, knocking the men backwards with her feet.

"I get a real kick out of this," she quipped.

Chandra sighed. "Kel, what did we say about one-liners?"

"Sorry... Headed your way!"

Kelly padded up the stairs, at last reaching the lobby. Chandra waved to her. "You got it?"

"I got it," Kelly smiled. "Let's get the hell out of here."

"Where's Angela?" Jane's voice crackled to life. "She's not responding when I call."

"She's probably still stripping that waitress. Should be ready in about... two or three years," Chandra responded.

"We don't have that kind of time," Jane said tersely. "Get to the exit. Now!"

"Already there," Kelly said. "Come on, I parked right outside."

The two girls jumped into the cab of the delivery truck. Behind them, moaning came from inside the sarcophagus.

"Sounds like the mummy is awakening," Sandra said.

"She's probably bummed about losing her clothes," Kelly replied as she turned the ignition. "Come on... Why won't the engine start?"

A shot rang out. "Crap," Sandra winced. "Hurry up."

Kelly turned the key again. The engine roared to life. "Let's go!"

The truck roared out of the docking bay and barreled through the gates.

"Mission accomplished!" Kelly grinned.

"For two of us, anyway," Sandra replied.

Angela checked the waitress' bindings and exited the restroom in full uniform. "I'm ready, guys! ...Um, guys?"

"Too late, Angie," her comm-link buzzed. "We're done here."

Angela sighed. "Rats. Oh, well... maybe I can at least earn some tips."

THE END
esercito sconfitto

Re: The Jewel Thieves (Short Story)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

many thanks for this addition to your series of stories! short, very refreshing..and summerlike!

nevertheless, Mr. Tirepanted, my duty dictates I have to remind you that the 'Bondage Express ' ( here viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1653 ) with Vanessa and Miranda has just eight youngladies stored in it... 8-)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I know I'm not always able to continue all my ongoing stories. Partly due to difficulty of writing a satisfying conclusion, and partly due to a perceived lack of interest/feedback from most board members.

But I will try to return to the "Bondage Express" very soon...
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

about the lack of interest you perceived, this is not true,it's a misleading feeling; I agree there is a lack of responses; but not of interest; by the way, interest is granted by the number of visitors

and there is more

some days ago I have spent some days of vacation in company of a off-line computer, and 2 folder , the first with all the pdf saved stories by Davedorc ( I recommend the very 'summerlike'- and mediterranean" Amanda strikes back" ), the other folder is the one with all the stories by Tirepanted- old and new stories.
I have realised which is the main motivation your protagonists and characters feature about the 'clothes stealing '...it's the joy of doing it, like the one experienced by athletes; this creates a serene tone , maybe at expent of other things, but it's absolutely delightful

this week I hope to enjoy another pair of days of vacation, and guess what I will carry with me...
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORY WITH US.
I LIKED IT VERY MUCH.
SOMETIMES I ENJOY THE SHORT STORIES BETTER THAN SOMETHING TOO LONG.

Return to “Stories by Tirepanted”