The Greatest Cheerleader of All

tirepanted2

Re: The Greatest Cheerleader of All

Post by tirepanted2 »

Riya glanced at her phone. The dancer's path had traveled to a nearby FAC base, and she was now moving especially fast, over land and water. Clearly, the women had found themselves a plane.

"Two can play at that game," she mused.

Under the cover of night, her powerful frame vaulted over the fence of the FAC. She moved with practiced ease until she reached a pair of small office cabins. Footsteps approached, and she hid in the deep alcove between the two cabins.

Judging by her uniform, the woman appeared to be a low-ranking captain. She was dressed in a green uniform and tall black boots. She had dark hair and an olive skin tone. She was approximately Riya's size, although her breasts appeared to be slightly larger.

As the unsuspecting woman walked past the alcove, she heard a clicking noise and felt a gun being pressed to her temple.

"Not a sound," Riya said coldly. She grabbed the frightened woman's arm and pulled her through the side door of one of the cabins.

"Strip," Riya said. "You have sixty seconds before I put a bullet between your eyes."

The woman opened her mouth, but Riya leveled her gun. "Fifty-nine. Fifty-eight."

The woman hurried to peel off her uniform jacket, skirt, and boots. Within forty-nine seconds, she was down to her underwear.

Riya smiled. "Impressive." She then delivered a paralyzing knockout blow. The woman slumped to the floor.

Riya removed some string but pliable wire from her weapons belt and set about binding the woman. The aqua blue lace panties made for a useful gag, as did some duct tape.

Riya dragged the woman over to a closet and opened the door. Inside was a blonde woman, bound and gagged and stripped to her underwear. Riya did not know or care who this woman was, but she used some more duct tape to bind the two helpless damsels together. Then she locked the closet door.

Riya dressed in the uniform, opting to wear it over her skintight tactical suit and belt. Then she headed off to steal a plane.

"You sure this is the place?" Liana asked.

"Positive," Alyssa responded. "Makes sense that they'd want to meet in an uninhabited part of town."

The three women stepped uneasily toward the ramshackle house. As they drew near, the front door creaked open.

The redhead grinned and looked at her watch. "Impressive. Made it with time to spare."

"Where's Carmela, bitch?" Liana growled.

"Language, sweetheart," the redhead said tartly. "Your friend's inside. Come on in... but no tricks."

Alyssa, Liana, and Gretchen followed the tall girl into the house, and into the foyer.

"Gretch!" Madeline cried out.

Gretchen ran forward, and the two sisters embraced.

Liana gasped. "Tracie? Ronika? What the hell?"

Her two coworkers sat in chairs alongside Carmela. All three were stripped to their underwear and tightly bound.

"Ah, yes," Madeline said, stepping away from her sister. "Your friends tried playing hero, so we had to subdue them."

"Okay," Liana said. "But you have your sister back. Now let them all go."

"Yeah... About that," Madeline said, a smile playing on her lips. "Jennifer?"

From behind Alyssa and Liana, the redhead swung a cosh. Both women blacked out.

Alyssa stirred slowly. She tried moving her hands, but could not budge them. As she grew cognizant of her surroundings, she noted she was still wearing her FAC lieutenant uniform. Her wrists, however, were bound behind her back, and she was tied to a chair. Next to her, a slowly stirring Liana had also been bound to a chair, her guard uniform untouched. Carmela, Tracie, and Ronika remained stripped, bound, and gagged nearby.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," Madeline grinned. "Because you two were able to recover my sister, I decided to reward you. So... no stripping, and no gag."

Alyssa struggled against her bonds. "You can't do this! We had a deal!"

"We did, didn't we?" Madeline chuckled. "Well, as it turns out, I don't make deals with criminals. If I let you all go, you'll no doubt return to kidnapping innocent girls and getting wealthy from them."

Jennifer held up a small black box. "So we decided it was best to terminate your contract."

Liana's eyes widened. "That's... You wouldn't."

"Oh, but we would," Madeline smiled. "There's a reason we hid out in an condemned part of town - no witnesses, and no extra casualties."

Jennifer set the black box on the ground and pressed a button. "This little bomb is set to go off in ten minutes. Once it does, BOOM! Five beautiful ladies get blown into five million pieces."

Alyssa clenched her fists. "You won't get away with this."

Madeline rolled her eyes. "Sure, honey. Whatever makes you feel better." She looked at her watch. "Enjoy your last few minutes, girls. The world won't miss you."

She and Jennifer laughed with one another as they exited the room and the building. An engine started, and their laughter faded into the distance.

Alyssa struggled angrily, but to no avail. She was bound tight.

Turning to Carmela, she took a deep breath. "Carm, I'm... I'm sorry. This is all my fault. If I hadn't posed as Gretchen's driver and kidnapped her two months ago, none of this would have happened."

Carmela had finally managed to loosen her gag. "Not your fault, chica. I'm the one who ran the whole female abduction business to begin with. If anyone is to blame, it's me." She lowered her head.

Alyssa tried to offer a sympathetic smile. "Hey... At least we had some good times, right?"

Carmela caught her eye and returned the smile. "I suppose. We did get to tie up a lot of beautiful young women."

"Hundreds," Alyssa agreed. "And I got to 'borrow' plenty of uniforms. Some of which fit better than others."

Carmela chuckled. "Remember the time you mugged that super-thin ballerina? It took you half an hour to squeeze into her outfit."

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Hey, I've lost a few pounds since then. Gotta watch my body if it's going to spend so much time in other women's clothes."

Carmela was silent. "I'm gonna miss you, chica. I'll miss all of you."

"No, you won't."

The voice came from Liana, who was struggling vigorously against her bonds.

"You won't miss any of us... because we're not going to die."

Alyssa eyed her. "How... how can you move? I've tied up dozens of women over the years, but never as tightly as the ropes that are holding me now."

Liana's eyes glinted. "Our hostesses made a mistake in not stripping me. The guard uniform I'm wearing was 'borrowed' from a girl in Colombia. She was much bigger than I was, so I had to pad the suit well. I've got plenty of room to maneuver inside this suit."

So saying, she finally wriggled a wrist free from the bonds, letting the glove fall limply to the floor. She then wrenched her arm outside of the uniform's fabric.

"Perfect," she grinned. Her friends watched in fascination as she freed her other arm, followed by her legs. Then, the supple young woman slithered from the uniform, stepping lightly onto the cold floor.

"Just hold still, chicas," she smiled. Reaching into the discarded uniform boot, she pulled out a small pocketknife. "I'll have you free in a moment."

Minutes later, the five women had burst out of the house as fast as their long legs could carry them.

They had made it two hundred feet when the house exploded behind them.

Carmela stopped, panting. "That... was too close."

She drew in several deep breaths. The others eased toward her.

"It's okay," Tracie said gently, resting a hand on her employer's shoulder. "It's all over now."

Carmela shook her head. "No, chica. It isn't." She looked up.

"I'm going to find those bitches," she said slowly, angrily. "And I'm going to make them pay."

Liana started to speak. "You mean we're going to make - "

Carmela held up a hand. "No, prima mia. You're all going to go back to the mansion and get some rest." Her brow furrowed. "This is something I need to do myself."

Before any of the other women could stop her, she was off.

Madeline sighed as she settled back onto her sofa. All was right in the world. Her sister had returned, and her kidnappers had been disposed of. Now life could return to normal.

Jennifer approached her. "I just checked in on Gretchen. She's sleeping comfortably. Poor girl, she's been through so much..."

"No longer," Madeline responded. "I've never felt so good, Jen. Gretchen is the only sister I've ever had, and when she was first abducted, I..." She swallowed. "...I thought I'd never see her again."

She brushed a tear from her eye and smiled. "Thankfully, a bit of detective work went a long way. And gave me the satisfaction of getting revenge on the women who had caused me so much stress."

Jennifer grinned. "We're heroines," she said. "Killing that bitch and her posse didn't just feel good - it saves dozens of other beautiful young women who may otherwise have been kidnapped."

Madeline nodded. "We should get some kind of reward."

Jennifer tucked a lock of red hair behind her ear. "Well... I've got a reward for you... if you're interested." She stroked Madeline's cheek seductively.

Madeline smiled and shook her head. "Sorry, Jen, you know I don't swing that way." She stood up. "I'm gonna go take a shower. Don't try to follow"

"Don't worry. I've got a book to keep me company." Jennifer curled up on the couch.

She watched her friend's shapely posterior as it exited the room. She smiled to herself and opened her book.

Carmela needed some clothes. She also needed some transport. She wondered if it would be asking too much to find both easily.

She ducked through the shadows, moving discreetly down the inner-city alleyways. The night sky provided plenty of cover, but it wouldn't keep her hidden forever.

The sound of an engine made her peek out of one alley. Pulling up to a side street was a dark blue delivery truck. The driver shut off the engine. Then she stood up and headed into the back.

The driver emerged moments later, a parcel under her arm, and exited the vehicle, jogging up the steps of a nearby brownstone. Carmela watched her from the shadows. The well-toned woman was a few inches taller than she was, but the regulation uniform - a green figure-hugging jumpsuit - seemed to be a one-size-fit-all model. The rubber-soled brown boots were another question, although Carmela was crossing her fingers. The deliverywoman appeared to be in her early thirties. Sunglasses covered her eyes, and her blonde hair was tucked beneath a baseball cap.

Carmela knew she couldn't risk any unwanted attention out in the open, even while the deliverywoman's back was turned. So, quick as a cat, she sprinted towards the truck. The back door was easily worked open, and Carmela slipped inside, shutting it silently behind her.

The interior of the truck was filled with crates and parcels of varying sizes. The door into the cab of the vehicle was locked from the other side. No matter - Carmela made herself comfortable between two of the larger crates and covered herself with a tarpaulin.

The driver returned to the vehicle and got into the cab. She started the engine, and the truck began driving off. Carmela sat quietly, her mind cooking up a crafty plan to separate the pretty driver from her clothes.
tirepanted2

Post by tirepanted2 »

The rumbling truck pulled up to its next stop. Alice checked her watch and nodded in satisfaction. Her shift was almost over - one more delivery, and she could return home just in time to kiss her family good night.

Alice stood up and unlocked the door to the back of the vehicle. She wondered if she should ask her boss for a shift change - evening delivery service too often ran late, and she would usually feel exhausted before the night's end. Of course, Mr. Samson was not usually the type to listen to his employees' demands. Perhaps she would wear a push-up bra on the day of their next meeting...

Alice consulted her clipboard as she searched through the packages. The back of the truck was dark; nevertheless, Alice could swear she saw something move.

"Hello?" She shined her light in the direction of one of the larger crates. Nothing.

Alice chuckled to herself. "Losing my mind," she said to herself. "I need some sleep."

"I'm happy to oblige, novia," a voice said from the darkness.

Alice turned to see a grinning black woman standing behind her. "What... Who... How did you..."

Carmela raised a finger to her lips. "Quiet, girl. Don't force me to get violent." She held up a gun.

Alice gasped. She began to cry. "Please... Please don't hurt me... Take whatever you want and go... Please..."

"Well, I'm afraid I can't 'go' exactly... given the things that I need from you."

Alice looked up. "Huh? I don't understand... What is it you want?"

"Why, your truck, dear... And more importantly, your uniform. Quitate la ropa, por favor."

Alice eyed her, perplexed. "Why... why would you need my uniform? Please, I just want to finish and go home..."

Carmela shook her head and smiled. "I'm sorry, mi amiga, but you won't be going home for a while. I need those clothes, so start stripping."

Distraught, but seeing no other choice, Alice pulled off her cap, letting her long blonde hair fall below her shoulders. She bent down and unlaced her boots, before stepping out of them one by one. She reached up to the zipper at the front of her uniform and pulled it down to her waist. Then she squirmed out of the uniform, letting it drop to the floor.

Alice now stood tall, her athletic figure clad only in a plain white bra and white bikini panties with pink edging. She gazed at Carmela sourly.

Carmela grinned back. "Right, dear, you're doing splendidly. Now turn around and cross your wrists behind your back."

Alice obeyed, submissively. Carmela reached for a roll of packing tape. She began to wind a strip of tape around Alice's wrists. Then, forcing the woman to sit, she wound more tape around her ankles and knees. Finally, she fitted a strip over the woman's ruby red lips.

"How do you feel?" Carmela asked.

"Mmmmppphhh," Alice moaned.

"Excellent," Carmela said. "Now, don't go anywhere... As though you have a choice." She chuckled.

Carmela slithered her body into the warm uniform, and was pleased with the fit. The boots were a bit loose, but she laced them tight. Tucking her dark hair beneath the cap, she returned to her captive.

"Wonderful," she smiled. "I feel like a whole new woman. Now, I'm afraid you'll need to disappear for a while..."

Carmela forced open one of the larger crates and removed its contents. She picked up the woman bodily and tossed her into the crate. Carmela shut the lid and hammered it home. After a moment's consideration, she drilled three air holes into the lid.

"Respire bien, chica," she cooed. "Now let's get back on the road."

Returning to the driver's seat, Carmela shut the door to the back. She started the engine. Already the thrill of revenge was playing on her lips.

Jennifer lay on the couch, engrossed in her book. Upstairs, the sound of running water could be heard.

It was a peaceful night - too peaceful. After so much excitement in the past day or so, Jennifer was suddenly bored.

The sound of the doorbell snapped her from her thoughts. She stood up. "I'll get it," she said to the empty room.

A glance out the window told her that a delivery truck was parked outside. Odd - had Madeline ordered something without telling her?

She looked through the peephole. A dark-skinned delivery woman stood on the front steps, dressed in full uniform, hat pulled low over her eyes. She carried a package beneath one arm.

Jennifer unlocked the door and swung it open. "Hi. Are you sure you have the right house?"

The uniformed woman looked up, a glint in her eye. "I am now."

Jennifer opened her mouth to scream, but Carmela pounced. One hand covered Jennifer's cute mouth, the other arm encircled her fit waist. Carmela tackled the surprised redhead into the foyer.

Jennifer struggled desperately to get free, but Carmela gave no opportunity. She bent the woman's head back and applied a skillful choke hold, cutting off the blood flow to her brain.

Jennifer was growing weak. But even as her strength drained, she just managed to press a stud on her wristwatch.

Carmela felt an electric shock shoot through her, but she tried to shrug it off. She desperately slammed her elbow into Jennifer's head, sending the woman down for the count.

Carmela staggered to her feet. That had been a close call. She needed to get rid of the damn collar.

A quick search of Jennifer's pockets revealed her key to freedom. She removed the collar with liberating ease.

The sound of running water alerted her. Someone was taking a shower.

Carmela undressed Jennifer, then tore her clothing into long strips. These she twisted and knotted into useful bondage ropes. She tied Jennifer up and gagged her with her own panties and some packing tape. Finally, she dragged the woman into a closet, which she then locked from the outside.

"Bien," she muttered. "Now for Bitch Number 2."

Madeline sighed with satisfaction as the shower water rained down upon her weary yet handsome body. It had been an exhausting day... but a rewarding one.

She was lost in her own little world - so lost, in fact, that she did not hear the sound of the lavatory door slowly open, or the sound of boots being unlaced or clothing being shed.

Carmela squinted. The shower room was filled with steam - it was difficult to make out any of the four shower stalls. Nevertheless, the sound of running water was coming from the far end.

Carmela unclasped her bra and let it flutter to the floor. She hooked a finger into the waistband of her panties and slid them down her long, shapely thighs, before stepping out of them and kicking them away.

Now completely naked, Carmela made her way forward. Her fists were clenched, yet an evil smile played on her lips. This would be fun.

Madeline was humming to herself as she scrubbed her body with soap. She heard the sound of bare feet on the tiles behind her.

Without turning around, she smiled. "Couldn't stay away, could you, Jen?" She struck a sexy pose. "You like what you see?"

Carmela chuckled. "Do you?"

Madeline turned around. Her eyes turned wide.

"No... No," she gasped. "You're dead... You have to be..."

She lost her balance and fell, landing with a THUD on her well-curved ass.

She gazed meekly up at the naked woman towering over her. "Get away from me... Get away, you bitch..."

Carmela shook her head. "Sorry, diabla," she said. "But I don't die very easily. You, on the other hand..."

"NO!" Madeline kicked out her leg, sending Carmela sprawling on the floor. "You won't win. You're cruel... monstrous! I'll kill you!"

She lunged at Carmela, but the Caribbean woman simply rolled over and dodged. "Afraid you've got it backwards," Carmela said. "You're the real monster here."

Madeline staggered to her feet. "Don't play that game with me. You kidnap innocent women off the street and sell them into slavery! I was trying to do the world a favor by killing you!"

Carmela got to her own feet, allowing the shower water to hit her own body. "It's not slavery," she said. "It's a global system. We track down the most beautiful American girls we can find - girls whose beauty radiates in both face and body. Then we package them and ship them to countries where beauty is all too rare. We want those countries to share in the beauty."

Madeline scowled.

Carmela continued. "Since beginning the business four years ago, I have allowed hundreds of gorgeous young women to travel to countries they otherwise would never have visited. I allow them to be vessels of perfection. And," her eyes glinted, "I may have even pacified the occasional US enemy."

Madeline glared.

"You, chica, are a different story. You kidnapped me and tried to kill and my friends not out of altruism, but out of anger. The need for revenge. Meanwhile, my associates traveled across the globe to rescue your sister, braving death along the way, just to save my life." Carmela smiled. "They're heroes. And you're the villain."

Madeline let out a cry and charged. "No! I swear you'll pay for this!"

"See what I mean?" Carmela laughed. She ducked and slammed a fist just below Madeline's waist. The blonde fell over, gasping.

Carmela kneeled over her triumphantly. She rested a foot on Madeline's neck. "Now, do you surrender... or would you like this to hurt?"

Madeline tried to swipe at Carmela's crotch, but her attacker elegantly dodged. "Okay, then," Carmela said. She slammed an elbow into Madeline's jaw. With a groan of pain, the blonde was out cold.

Carmela dragged Madeline from the showers and into the bedroom. Gretchen lay on the queen-size bed, fast asleep.

Carmela dried herself and redressed in the delivery uniform. She tore up some spare bedsheets and used them to bind Madeline. She then used the leftover strips to quietly bind the still-sleeping Gretchen.

When Gretchen awoke, she found herself unable to move... or speak. Carmela had tied her up with the skill of a professional, and now stood grinning down at her helpless form.

Gretchen's eyes filled with tears. Carmela reached for a tissue and dabbed the poor girl's eyes.

"Seca tus lagrimas, mi dulce," she said in soothing Spanish. "No es personal... Es sólo negocios."

Gretchen bit her lip. "Please... I can't go back to Colombia... They'll kill me."

Carmela shrugged. "Lo siento. No hablo inglés." She tore one more strip off the bedsheet to use as a gag.

"Please... How can you be so cruel? I mmmmpppphhhhhh."

Carmela tied the gag behind the girl's head. "Descansa tu voz, querida," she continued with a smile. "Las chicas bonitas deben ser vistas ... no escuchadas."

Gretchen sobbed softly into her gag.

Carmela had no intention of returning Gretchen to Colombia, of course. She could get a tidier profit re-selling her on the Lebanese market.

By now, Madeline had awoken. Though a bit dazed, she quickly surmised the situation. She glared venomously at Carmela.

Carmela knelt down to her former aggressor. "Not as much fun this time, is it?" she cooed. "Not when you're the damsel in distress. But don't worry," she grinned. "You, your friend, and your sister will never be separated again. I'm selling you all into slavery."

Madeline's eyes widened. She tried to scream into her gag, with no success.

Carmela dialed up one of her most profitable dealers. "Hello, Fatima," she said. "I have an order ready. Interested in three white women, lightly bruised?"

Half an hour later, Carmela was finalizing her deal with her Middle Eastern friend on the outskirts of town. The Muslim wrote up a check while her two burka-clad henchwomen loaded the three bound-and-gagged women into their truck.

"A pleasure doing business, Fatima," Carmela smiled, taking the money.

The Muslim girl bowed, then turned to leave.

Carmela watched as Gretchen was tearfully loaded onto the back of the truck and secured to a seat. She gazed at Carmela, eyes pleading for help.

Carmela felt a momentary twinge of guilt.

Then she suddenly remembered the deliverywoman, still bound and gagged in the back of her own truck. "Wait!" she called after Fatima. "I've got one more."

"So it's over," Liana said.

Carmela nodded. "Those bitches will never bother us again. I must say, revenge is sweet." She chuckled.

Alyssa stood up from Carmela's couch and stretched. "Well, this has certainly been a busy day. I'm going home."

"Wait!" Carmela said, standing herself. She embraced her friend. "Thank you, amiga. For everything."

Alyssa hugged her back. "So, I take it this means business will continue?"

"Of course," Carmela replied. "There are still plenty of beautiful women in this city. Call me the next time you kidnap some of them."

"Will do," Alyssa replied. She turned to Liana. "Y'know, you and I make a pretty good team."

Liana smiled. "Yep. But next time, let's try to team up under less life-threatening circumstances."

The three women laughed.

Liana settled back into bed. She shut her eyes. It would be best to get a few hours' sleep before planning any more heists.

Suddenly, she felt a presence in her room. As she reached for the light, a knife was suddenly put to her throat. "I wouldn't."

Liana looked up in shock. Standing over her was a menacing-looking Riya.

"H-how did you...?"

Riya put a finger to her lips. "That's not important. Here's what is: I was sent here to kill you and your friends."

Liana swallowed.

"But to be honest, I'm somewhat impressed with the way you orchestrated escape from my mansion. So I'm tempted to let you live... provided you never set foot in Colombia again..."

She grabbed the back of Liana's head. "...and you tell me exactly where that slave girl is."

Liana eyed the large serrated knife strapped to Riya's thigh. Fear clutched her heart.
tirepanted2

Post by tirepanted2 »

(And now, the final chapter...)

The airfield was rather quiet at 3 AM. Thus, Fatima and her two cohorts had no trouble securing a plane for transport back to the Middle East.

Riya watched while hidden behind some oil drums, as four bound-and-gagged prisoners were loaded into a large crate. She studied the Muslims. The three women - one in a black burka, the other two in dark blue - were chatting in Arabic as they sealed the four girls inside the crate.

Riya caught enough of their conversation to hear their names - Fatima, Salika, and Mehnaz - and learn that they were slave-dealers in Saudi Arabia.

Riya watched as Fatima and Mehnaz loaded the crate onto the small plane, while Salika stepped away to make a business call on her mobile.

Salika unwittingly strolled past Riya's hiding place - a costly mistake. Riya sprang up, grabbed her by the shoulders, and yanked her behind the oil drums. She dispatched the girl swiftly and silently.

Mehnaz exited the plane, calling out for her friend. They were ready to go.

Riya stepped out from behind the crates, dressed in Salika's robes. She pulled the hijab over her lower face and strode towards the plane.

As she neared the plane, Mehnaz looked down. Her eyes widened as she saw that this other woman was not wearing sandals - but combat boots.

Mehnaz screamed for Fatima and unslung her rifle. But Riya was too quick. She lashed out, knocking the gun from Mehnaz's hands. Then she decked the woman unconscious. In the process, the hijab loosened, exposing her face.

Fatima appeared at the plane's bay doors, gun in hand. Her eyes widened when she caught sight of Riya. She opened fire, spraying a hail of bullets at the Indian.

Riya used Mehnaz as a shield, ignoring the woman's screams. She then dove behind some crates, grabbing for the dropped gun.

From inside the plane, the four prisoners heard sounds of gunfire. Then a woman's voice: "Allahu akbar! Allahu ak-" Another stream of gunfire. Then, silence.

Footsteps approached. The four captives cowered helplessly.

The lid of the crate was pried open. A smiling if slightly battered Riya stared down at them.

"Hello, ladies," she intoned. "Don't worry about those Arabs - they won't be bothering you again." She reached for Gretchen and pulled her up.

Gretchen struggled mightily as Riya removed her gag. "No! I won't go back to that mansion of yours. I won't!"

"Calm down, you little minx," Riya said. "I saw the security tapes. You're quite a resourceful girl. In fact... you're probably too sharp to just cast back into the slave pit."

Gretchen stopped struggling. "So... you're letting me go?"

Riya chuckled. "Of course not. I was sent to retrieve you, and retrieve you I shall."

Gretchen felt her eyes brim with tears. "But... But you said... Anyway, my sister... I can't just leave her again..."

Riya used the sleeve of her stolen burka to wipe Gretchen's eyes. "As I said, calm down. I don't want you to work as one of Madame's slaves... I want you to be one of my guards."

Gretchen's eyes widened. "Wh-what...?"

"You'll be a part of my security team," Riya continued. "Your sister - and her two friends - will be abducted as slaves, of course. But you'll get to see them every day. You'll all be living under the same roof."

Alice finally loosened her own gag. "Please," she cried out. "I don't know who any of you people are. I'm just a deliverywoman. Please, just let me go home. I swear I won't call the police, or - mmmmmpppphhhhhhhh"

"Sure you won't, sweetheart," Riya crisply replied as she retied Alice's gag. Then she turned back to Gretchen. "Well, dear? What do you say?"

Gretchen eyed her bound-and-gagged sister, looking helpless and pleading. Then she turned back to Riya.

"One condition... I don't want Madeline hurt."

Riya grinned.

Agent X-18 patrolled the Colombian grounds, scanning for any signs of suspicious activity. She was suited up in black combat gear, complete with boots and helmet. A powerful submachine gun was slung over her shoulder.

Once upon a time, this strong and intimidating woman had been a bright and innocent cheerleader. A spirit of sweetness and light. But times had changed.

Occasionally, she would catch sight of the white slaves. She would sometimes smile at one of them - a shapely field-worker with blonde hair and a usually sullen expression.

The slave would occasionally return the smile. To both, it was a brief reminder of the past. A past that now seemed prehistoric.

Agent X-18 checked her watch. A shift change would occur at 0900 hours. She steeled herself, and continued on her patrol.

THE END
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

tirepanted, first of all, many heartfelt thanks for providing us ( us:the USB's )with a new wonderful novel

it means a lot, because, since the beginning of the 'latest version ' of our ten years old site , I had the impression of building a museum of old stories

this whole story of yours seems centered on the problem of 'innocent' victims '... and what is unacceptable; even for the USB's; well , I share the decision choosen in the plane...no Arab deal

finally, I would invite you "to use" henchwomen of evil armies in your next tales. They are so pratical...even the most 'innocent' henchgirl deserves what this board is willing to do to make her comfortable ; they need some rest 8-)
tirepanted2

Post by tirepanted2 »

Thanks Esercito! :)

This story does indeed focus on innocent USB victims (or one victim in particular). However, it is less about examining what is morally unacceptable than about what is financially sustainable.

Although Carmela has built her life around the kidnapping and selling of innocent young women, these stories never treat her as a true villain. Despite her questionable actions and operations, she does what she does not because she is evil, but because she knows how to utilize her skills to make money. She, along with Carmela and Alyssa, are experts in many areas - bondage, uniform stealing, disguise - and they use these skills to run a good, profitable business.

Carmela is an example of perseverance in the face of insurmountable odds. She is a woman of color, as well as a lesbian and an immigrant. Despite all this, she has become an enormously successful businesswoman, monopolizing an incredibly profitable market that most people don't even deal in.

With "The Greatest Cheerleader of All," I wanted to examine the other side of the coin - exploring one of her kidnapping victims - without downplaying Carmela's strengths, or those of her close-knit "girl gang."

I'm already plotting out another Carmela/Alyssa/Liana story, which will explore the three women as individuals, emphasizing their respective strengths and weaknesses as they continue to maintain their slave-trading business. The story will of course feature plenty of uniform stealing and lots of innocent girls getting bound and gagged in their underwear. (And there may be a few henchgirls as well...)

Return to “Stories by Tirepanted”