The Greatest Cheerleader of All

tirepanted2

The Greatest Cheerleader of All

Post by tirepanted2 »

Note: The following story takes place two months after the events of "The Greatest Actress of All."

The young Latina maid whistled to herself as she strode down the hotel's 3rd-floor hallway. Her jet-black hair was tied in a bun, keeping any strands from cascading down over her tan forehead. Her blue uniform and white apron were crisply ironed and warm. She was all prepared to begin a new day of work.

The maid checked her watch as she balanced a stack of towels in her other hand. Thus, she did not notice as a door to the right of her ominously creaked open.

"Excuse me," a honeyed voice wafted out from behind the doorway. The maid turned.

"I'm afraid there's been a small accident in this room," the voice continued. "I'm in desperate need of a maid to clean it up. And," she continued, "I'm willing to give a sizable tip." The woman waved a fifty-dollar bill in the air.

Intrigued, the maid stepped toward the door. "What can I do, seƱora?" she inquired.

Abruptly, a pair of hands reached out and grabbed the maid, yanking the startled woman through the door.

"You won't be doing anything, dear," the voice sang as the door clicked shut. "Except giving me your clothes."

Carmela flipped boredly through the pages of the latest issue of "Glamour." She eyed the pretty women inside with interest, but knew there was no way she could ever get her hands on them.

"So many beautiful chicas in this world," she mused to herself. "Yet business is worse than ever."

She sighed to herself. Even since her rival's business had collapsed, and she had relocated her headquarters to Los Angeles, Carmela had assumed she would have a monopoly on the female trafficking industry. Unfortunately, in the last few months, demand for her goods had inexplicably dropped. Unless she could rein in more clients willing to pay top dollar for beautiful kidnapped women, her business wouldn't soon be worth a dime.

Setting the magazine down, she slowly and elegantly stood up from the sofa and padded her way into her office lobby.

"I'm going for a walk," she told Tracie and Ronika.

Tracie eyed her skeptically. "Everything okay, Carm?"

Carmela smiled, her perfect white teeth gleaming against her black skin. "Of course. I just need to clear my head. Hunt for new business opportunities."

She stepped out of the building and breathed in the early morning air. True, she mused, she normally had Alyssa and Liana handle the acquirement of goods. But things had gotten rough, and it was time to take matters into her own hands.

She took to her motorbike, navigating through the city streets with ease. Before long, she had reached a wealthy district of Beverly Hills.

Things seemed quiet - too quiet. Carmela began to worry that she had miscalculated... when her eyes suddenly lit up.

A sleek, polished black limousine pulled up to the curb. The front door opened, and out stepped a tall female chauffeur. Carmela eyed the woman up and down. She was dressed all in black, from her jacket and knee-length skirt to her patent leather gloves and low-heeled, highly polished boots. A peaked cap was fitted over her blonde hair, which had been tied back into a long ponytail, and dark rimless sunglasses adorned her eyes. The only visible light article of clothing she wore was a crisp white shirt, buttoned up beneath a black tie.

Carmela licked her lips. The woman was just about her size. Now she just needed a way to lure her target somewhere where she could quietly separate her from her uniform and hosiery, after which she could drive around the district in disguise, looking for potential passengers to kidnap.

To Carmela's delight, she did not need to do much thinking - the chauffeur was approaching her.

"Good day, ma'am" the woman said with a tip of her hat. "Might you be able to assist me?"

Carmela tried to suppress her sly grin. "How so?"

"My shift starts in twenty minutes, and I'd like to get a salad before then. Is there a vegan restaurant in the area?"

"Of course," Carmela smiled. "Right this way." She beckoned the woman toward a nearby dark alley.

The chauffeur followed her into the alley. Carmela silently reached into her jacket, her hands closing around a can of atomized chloroform.

"Just follow me, dearie," she said pleasantly. "I've got quite the salad for - hrrrmmmmppphhhhhhh!"

Carmela clutched at the arm that now pressed a sweet-scented pad to her face.

"Shhhh," the chauffeur said soothingly. "Don't fight it... I've got you."

Carmela tried struggling, but the air swiftly left her body. She felt her limbs grow weak. The world began spinning around her. Finally, her eyes fluttered closed.

The grinning chauffeur dragged the unconscious Carmela over to the trunk of the limo, which she then opened. She smiled at the sight - the real chauffeur, bound with nylon rope and gagged with her assailant's panties and duct tape, wearing nothing but a plain set of white underwear.

"Thanks for loaning me your uniform, sweetheart," the blonde grinned as she dropped Carmela into the trunk. "But now I need you to relocate."

She picked up the dark-haired chauffeur and flipped her over her shoulder. She carried her into the nearby alley and dropped her into an empty garbage can.

"Hope you enjoy your new accommodations," she cooed.

Returning to the limo, the fake chauffeur shut the trunk and headed for the driver's cab. She gripped the steering wheel with a gloved hand and started the engine. So far, her plan was going perfectly.
tirepanted2

Re: The Greatest Cheerleader of All

Post by tirepanted2 »

Carmela felt cold. Slowly, she became aware of her surroundings - the dank smell, the dim lighting. Slowly, her eyes opened.

It took her a moment to realize she was tied to a chair. It took her another moment to realize that she had been stripped to her bra and panties, and had been trussed up with rope and gagged with tape. She struggled angrily, but to no avail.

"Not very pleasant, is it?" came a voice from behind her. Carmela looked up to see the faux-chauffeur, smiling down at her with a gleam in her eye.

Carmela grunted angrily into her gag. Her captress chuckled.

"Well, dearie, I suppose now you've learned your lesson: What goes around comes around."

Carmela looked puzzled.

"Oh, you don't know me? Perhaps I should fill in the blanks: My name is Madeline. You haven't met me before, but you know my sister... She was a cheerleader - blonde, blue-eyed, gorgeous. Two months ago, you kidnapped her and her entire squad and sold them into slavery."

Carmela's eyes widened.

"Oh, it took some rigorous detective work," Madeline continued, "but I finally figured it out and tracked you down." She leaned closely to Carmela's face, which was now showing visible signs of fear. "Now, you and your friends are going to help me find her."

Carmela whimpered something beneath her gag.

Madeline leaned closer. "What was that, dearie? I couldn't hear - "

In one swift motion, Carmela rammed her head into Madeline's chin. The blonde let out a cry and let go of the knife. The blade flew threw the air. Instantly, Carmela sprang up from her seated position and caught the knife with her bound hands behind her.

It was the work of moments to sever her wrist-bonds, freeing her hands to pull the tape from her mouth. Just as Carmela was slicing through her ankle-ties, the slightly dazed Madeline got to her feet.

"No... You can't escape!" Madeline cried. She charged at Carmela. The black woman sidestepped her and tripped her up, sending her sprawling.

"Sorry, honey, but I'm a professional," Carmela laughed, raising her foot to stamp on Madeline's head. "You just can't keep me down."

"Oh?" Without looking up, Madeline pressed a stud on her wristwatch.

Carmela let out a cry as 10,000 volts shot through her body. She sank to the floor.

Madeline got to her feet. "Nice try, bitch," she said. "But you're mine now."

Liana licked her lips as she eyed the hotel's new arrival.

A young woman, blonde hair down to her shoulders, clad in a form-fitting pantsuit and high heels. The girl had her top button open, hinting at a lovely cleavage beneath.

Already, Liana was beginning to contemplate how best to jump this girl, strip her down, and kidnap her. Though she was a professional thief by trade, Liana had found herself drawn to the female trafficking business in recent weeks. Working with Carmela and Alyssa had its perks, especially now that her cousin had essentially cornered the black market on attractive women.

The blonde approached the front desk. Liana quickly got into character. She smoothed out the receptionist uniform she had stolen a while back from a fairly attractive victim.

"Welcome to the Hokele Hotel. How may I be of service?" She grinned, showing two rows of gleaming white teeth.

The blonde did not return the smile. "Room for one," she said coldly, holding up her credit card. "And I won't be needing help with any bags."

After processing the order, Liana watched as the woman walked off to her room without even a "thank you."

"Cold shoulder, chica?" she murmured. "Afraid you just made this personal."

She lifted her wristwatch to her lips. "Alyssa, do you copy?"

The watch doubled as a two-way radio - based on the design she had learned from Carla. Liana smiled as her partner's voice responded: "Copy. What's up?"

"Got a lovely new product here. I gave her Room 217 - far enough from other guests so that no one will hear her muffled cries for help when we break in, chloroform her, and strip her down to..."

"Can we talk later?" Alyssa sounded impatient.

Liana raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

Alyssa stepped gingerly down the hall of the hotel's 5th floor. "I think I'm being followed," she whispered.

"What?! By whom?" Liana's voice transmitted low.

"I don't know." Alyssa rounded a corner. "A maid... I think she's tailing me. I keep seeing her everywhere I go."

Liana paused. "Maybe you're just paranoid," she murmured, "but we shouldn't take the risk of having our operations blown. Meet me at the safehouse in ten minutes."

"Copy that."

The "safehouse" was in fact the hotel's pool house - a dark and worn shack that had once proven an excellent location to hide eight semi-naked, bound-and-gagged security guards. Liana couldn't help but smile as she recalled the day she had enlisted six helpless Majorettes to help her and Carla take down and replace the octet of guards so that they could disguise themselves for some undercover investigating.

Liana couldn't recall whether the eight guards had been taken into custody with the rest of their team, or if Carmela had covertly relocated them to the slave market. Either way, she mused as she pushed open the pool house door, they would certainly not be awaiting her inside.

"Alyssa?" Liana called out. The pool house was shrouded in darkness. Liana reached for the light.

A tranquilizer dart struck her in the chest. Liana opened her mouth in shock, but no sound emerged.

Out of the shadows came a smiling woman, clad in a maid's uniform, silver pistol in hand.

"Excellent," the woman laughed. "Like lambs to the slaughter, both of you."

As Liana sank to the ground, she caught sight of a woman in a receptionist's uniform, lying unconscious in the semi-darkness.

"Alyssa..." she called out weakly.

The redheaded assailant grinned. "Sorry, hon," she said. "But your friend can't help you. No one can."

Liana's world went dark.

After making sure both her victims were truly unconscious, the redhead stripped them of their receptionist uniforms. She laid the two women out in their underwear as she stripped herself of the uniform she had stolen from the Latina maid - a maid who now lay bound, gagged, and crotch-roped beneath the bed of the redhead's hotel room.

A quick comparative study told the redhead that Alyssa's uniform would be the better fit. She dressed, careful to smooth out any wrinkles in the fabric and keep the garments pristine. Liana's uniform she cut into strips for bondage material. The gags were a pair of towels she had stolen from the Latina maid.

The redhead lifted her two bound-and-gagged victims one after the other and dropped them into the maid's laundry cart. This she covered with a tarp and wheeled out of the pool house. The weather was chilly, and thus there was no one lounging at the poolside to see her swipe a keycard at the back gate and head off the hotel grounds with her two victims in tow.

Once they were deep in the woods, safely away from any prying eyes, the redhead unloaded her two packages. "Wake up, ladies... Those darts should be wearing off about... now."

Alyssa's eyes fluttered open. The redhead smiled at her. "Excellent. Now that I have your undivided attention, here's the story. You kidnapped my friend, and now you're going to get her back."

Alyssa struggled against her bonds angrily. The redhead held up a hand.

"Easy, darling. I have no doubt you can free yourself very quickly. But once you do, you'll be hopping on the next plane to Colombia and finding the cheerleader captain you kidnapped two months ago. Otherwise..." She held up her phone and pressed the "Play" button. "...your boss dies."

Alyssa gasped at the video that appeared on the phone. It was of Carmela, tied to a chair, a grinning blonde in a chauffeur's uniform holding a gun to her head.

"Hello, bitches," the blonde laughed. "You have 48 hours to find my sister and bring her home safely... or else I put a bullet in your dear friend's head."

The redhead shut off the phone. Alyssa glared at her.

"48 hours," the redhead smiled. "I suggest you move quickly. Say, just as soon as you get out of those bindings."

Alyssa struggled again. The redhead continued talking. "We'll keep in touch with you two over a secure line. The tranqs we shot you with contain bugs, so we'll always know where you two are. Do not - I repeat, do not - double-cross us." She grinned wickedly. "Give us updates on your progress every couple of hours. And I suggest you hurry. The moment your time is up, you friend... well..." She drew a finger across her throat. Then, with a mock bow, she walked off laughing.

Alyssa worked vigorously against her bonds. Her mind was racing. Like it or not, Carmela was in danger, and she and Liana would have to rescue her.

After freeing herself, she quickly freed the now-conscious Liana and filled her in on the story. Then, after mugging a pair of passing female joggers for their clothing, the two set off for the airport.
tirepanted2

Post by tirepanted2 »

The airport bustled. Alyssa and Liana weaved their way through crowds as they attempted to reach the terminal.

"This is insane," Liana murmured. "We can't let those bitches control us... We just can't."

"We don't have a choice," Alyssa replied. "That bogus maid stole our phones. We can't contact anyone - and we certainly can't go into town with them monitoring our every move." She lowered her voice. "Play along... for now. I'll figure out a plan soon."

Liana sighed. "Okay... but how are we going to get on that plane? The flight's all booked up, and it departs in thirty minutes. We have no way of getting a ticket before then."

Alyssa gave her a funny look. "Are you serious, or..."

Liana laughed. "Of course not, chica," she said. "C'mon, let's go find a pair of stewardesses our size."

The search took a few minutes, but ultimately proved plentiful. A pair of flight attendants were talking and laughing with one another as they turned down a side hall. They were dressed in blue uniforms, scarves, and pillbox hats, as well as shiny black high-heeled pumps. Alyssa motioned to Liana, and they began to quietly follow the pair.

The flight attendants stepped through a side door and shut it behind them. Alyssa walked up and knocked.

One of the attendants, a tall, pretty girl with her brown hair tied in a bun, opened the office door and eyed the two grinning women. "You... shouldn't be here. My friend and I are busy making final preparations for our flight."

"I understand," Alyssa replied. "Out of curiosity, though... Which flight will you be on?"

"The one to Colombia," the woman replied. "But that's not important now. Please, we need to make sure all our papers are in order."

"Well, that's why we're here," Alyssa smiled. "The airline has commissioned us to tell you two that there's been a change in scheduling."

"There has?" the woman inquired.

"Certainly," Alyssa said. "My friend and I will be going on that flight in your place. The two of you will remain here, with lots of rope and duct tape to keep you company."

The blonde stewardess approached the door from behind her friend. "What on earth are you talking about?"

Liana shrugged. "Guess actions speak louder than words." She gave the brunette a hard shove that sent her careening backwards into her friend.

The blonde stumbled back, trying to regain her footing. Liana delivered a roundhouse kick that quickly knocked her unconscious. Meanwhile, Alyssa dealt the brunette a swift punch in the stomach, knocking the wind from her body. A neck chop on her way down ensured that she would stay quiet.

After locking the door from the inside, Alyssa and Liana set about stripping their two victims of their garments. The pumps were eased off, followed by the scarves. The uniform jackets were unbuttoned and removed, as were the crisp white shirts beneath them. Alyssa and Liana unbuckled their victims' belts and slid the skirts down long legs encased in glossy nude-colored stockings. After a moment's discussion, they decided to remove the tights as well.

Now the two young flight attendants were clad only in white bras and panties with blue lace edging. Liana located some duct tape in one of the desk's drawers, and the two assailants set about restraining their unwilling victims. They wrapped duct tape around the women's wrists, ankles, and thighs, before pressing the girls together back-to-back and winding the tape several times around the length of their bodies. The girls were gagged with Alyssa's and Liana's panties, and two strips of tape were wound around the length of their two heads - one to blindfold, one to gag. Finally, Liana sheathed their heads and upper bodies in one of the stockings, ensuring that the elastic rested just below the girls' breasts.

Satisfied that their captives were secure, Liana and Alyssa donned their disguises, straightening each other's uniforms.

"This is fun," Liana grinned.

"It is," Alyssa replied. "It would be more fun, if not for the circumstances."

Liana shrugged. "We've got to rescue my cousin. Might as well have some fun while doing it."

The two women stowed the bound attendants beneath the desk and headed out the door, stepping lively to the waiting plane.

Tracie drummed her fingers impatiently on her desk. Where was Carmela?

Her boss had not yet returned, and Tracie was getting anxious. The twenty-nine-year-old redhead was fiercely loyal to her employer, up to and including the time she broke Carmela out of prison. But now Carmela was gone.

Tracie rose slowly and elegantly from her desk and padded into the living room. Ronika lay on the couch, her eyes closed.

"I'm gonna go look for Carmela," Tracie stated.

"Whoopee," Ronika replied. "Now let me rest."

"Don't you want to help?" Tracie pressed.

"Sweetheart, I'm trying to sleep," Ronika replied. "Now shove off before I cram your teeth down your pretty little neck."

Tracie sighed. "Okay. But if our boss is missing, I guess you won't be getting paid."

Ronika sighed. "Look, what the hell do you want? I have no idea where Carmela is, or where to start looking for her."

"But I do," Tracie grinned She held up her phone. "After that little prison fiasco, I decided to place a little tracer in one of Carmy's earrings. So I'm always locked on to her coordinates."

"Think she's in trouble?" Ronika asked.

"Don't know," Tracie replied "But it's about time we found out..."

The plane touched down at El Dorado International. Liana and Alyssa headed for the terminal.

"This place is huge," Alyssa murmured.

Liana shrugged. "It's not as big as the American one where we mugged those ten flight attendants."

"I mean the country, not the airport," Alyssa replied. "How the hell are we supposed to find one dumb blanca in a country with fifty million people?"

Liana smiled. "It shouldn't be too hard... We just need to know where to look."

"Well, we'd better start looking fast." Alyssa checked her watch. "We've got just under twenty-nine hours to find her."

Liana thought. "Well, she was sold on the black market, right? If we can get our hands on the transaction journals, we may be able to trace the sale."

Alyssa grinned. "Excellent. How do we find them?"

"I'm sure the Ministry of Finance will have some records on the subject," Liana replied. "We just need to sift through a few of their files."

Alyssa nodded. "Sounds like a plan. But they won't just let us waltz in and start leafing through their papers."

"Of course not," Liana replied. "Which is why we'll need a change of clothes..."
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Tirepanted , we need a 'casting call' for Alyssa, Liana and Carmela ( especially Carmela)

many thanks for the story so far ( by the way, I guess I remember well the missing cheerleader...it's an almost unforgettable scene)
tirepanted2

Post by tirepanted2 »

I doubt I can do a casting call for every character, but for the three leads:

Carmela: Meagan Good
Alyssa: Tika Sumpter
Liana: Erica Tazel
tirepanted2

Post by tirepanted2 »

The Ministry of Finance building stood eight stories tall. As one of Colombia's most prestigious buildings, it was naturally heavily guarded. The large gates were flanked by a pair of tall uniformed guards, who monitored every vehicle that entered and exited the premises.

A black armored car rumbled up the roadway towards the entrance gate. The driver-side window purred open, and Liana stuck her head out. Dusting off her green uniform jumpsuit, she smiled at the guards. "Hola. Financial delivery."

The blonde guard raised her eyebrow as she stared at Liana. "You're not the regular driver. Where's Dorothy?"

"Oh, Dorothy's been feeling pretty sick lately. Caught a terrible flu, y'know?"

The guard looked surprised. Then she noticed the uniformed Alyssa in the passenger seat. "And where's Megan?"

Alyssa paused. "Megan is... sick as well. The flu."

"Her, too?" the guard inquired.

"Yep. Caught it from Dorothy."

The guard exchanged a glance with her friend. At that moment, a muffled THUMP-THUMP came from inside the back of the vehicle.

The guard raised an eyebrow. "What was that?"

Alyssa shrugged. "Just the engine, I suppose."

"Sounds like someone... moaning for help." The guard frowned. "Mind opening the back doors?"

Liana noticed that the other guard was now resting her hand on her holster.

"No problem, ladies." She pressed a button. "Doors are unlocked."

The blonde guard stepped around to the back of the van, while the redhead eyed Liana and Alyssa suspiciously.

The blonde flung open the back doors, and gasped.

A black cat jumped out, just narrowly avoiding her head. It scampered off down the road.

The blonde staggered for a moment, then regained her composure. She barely even glanced at the large wooden crate lying in the back of the truck before she shut the door.

"You're clear. Gina, let them in."

The gates slid open, and Liana drove inside.

Once they were out of earshot, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Who says black cats bring only bad luck?" she laughed.

Alyssa smiled. "Smart thinking of you to toss that stray in the back before we left. I thought for sure our goose was cooked."

"Relax, carino," Liana replied as she pulled the van into a parking space behind the building. "We made it through with our cargo intact."

The two glanced through the small window into the back of the van. The crate which rested there was covered, but they still knew the box contained a pair of female deliverywomen - bound with rope and gagged with tape and stripped to their lacy green bras and panties.

"Those two never knew what hit them," Liana grinned.

"Still, that was a close call. We're lucky they didn't ask for identification."

"Lighten up, hermana," Liana replied. "It was my idea to ambush these two truck-driving beauties in the first place. No need to rain on my parade."

Alyssa sighed. "Let's just get going."

The two women stepped through the service entrance into the financial center. They located the large walk-in storeroom and set to work, sorting through the numerous boxes.

Liana pushed past a crate of dirty washrags and grinned triumphantly. "I've found it - a layout of the whole building. Have a look."

Alyssa peered over her shoulder. "The filing room is on the third floor. Authorized personnel only."

"Guess we'll need to join the staff," Liana quipped.

"But how..."

As if on cue, the door to the storeroom swung open, and a pair of caramel-skinned women stepped inside. They were smartly dressed in business suits, knee-length skirts, and shiny black high heels. The women chatted with one another about their lunch options as they headed for the service exit, smiling at the two deliverywomen as they passed by.

Liana and Alyssa grinned and winked at each other.

With the speed of a cougar, Liana rammed her elbow into the stomach of one woman. The girl gasped in pain and doubled over, exposing the back of her neck. Alyssa dealt a neck chop that sent the girl to the floor.

The other businesswoman gaped in astonishment. She prepared to scream: "Helllmmmmmpppphhhh!!!" Liana wrapped a viselike arm over the girl's lower face, cutting off any sound.

"Sorry, chica," she whispered into the vainly struggling girl's ear, "your lunch plans have just been cancelled."

With that, she applied pressure to the woman's carotid artery, cutting off blood flow to her brain. Within moments, the girl sank into Liana's grip.

"Strip them," Alyssa said. "The one in purple looks to be more your size."

She joined Liana in divesting the two attractive executives of their suits, shoes, and hosiery.

Soon, the two infiltrators were buttoning up the outfits that had previously belonged to the two businesswomen, who now lay on the cold stone floor in their bras and panties.

"Bind and gag them," Alyssa said as she rolled a pair of sheer white tights over her long legs. "I think I saw some duct tape on one of the upper shelves."

"Got it," Liana said. She located the tape and, after lining up the two women back to back, she set about winding the thick black adhesive around their arms, waists, thighs, and ankles. She stuffed their cheeks with dirty washrags before taping their mouths shut. She covered the two women with a tarp and left them in a corner of the storeroom.

"Ready?" Alyssa asked. "Let's go."

The two well-disguised women stepped out of the storeroom and headed for the elevator.
tirepanted2

Post by tirepanted2 »

"Find anything yet?" Liana inquired.

"No. Keep looking," Alyssa replied. "They've got to have the black market files hidden somewhere."

The two women had been searching through the large file room for nearly half an hour, but had thus far come up empty. Even Alyssa was starting to doubt her own words.

Liana consulted the directory for what seemed like the hundredth time. "There's got to be something we're missing. Where could they hide those files?"

Alyssa sighed. "Well, I'm down to the last drawer," she said. "If this were a movie, the documents would be in here."

She slid open the drawer and rummaged through the file folders. All of the sudden, her eyes lit up.

"Well, whaddaya know," she said. "Hollywood magic."

Liana peered over her shoulder. "You've found her?!"

"Yup. Movie magic."

"How do you know it's her?"

"Honey, I remember every girl I've ever kidnapped. Knowing their names adds a personal touch to my job!" Alyssa giggled. "It says she was sold to a wealthy Spanish woman right here in Bogota. The address is only a few miles from here."

"Okay, but how do we get her out?"

"I'm not sure. We'll figure that out on the way. Come on, the clock is ticking!"

She tucked the file into her jacket and headed for the door, with Liana following behind.

"Don't worry, Carmela," she whispered. "You'll be safe before you know it."

Carmela tested the firmness of her bonds. They were strong, but not especially so. She could probably escape... if she had the option.

But there was Madeline, sitting and smiling at her from the other side of the room, loaded pistol in hand. Fast as she was, Carmela knew there was no way she could make it to the door without getting a bullet between the eyes.

Madeline had not bothered to re-gag her, deciding that the walls were thick enough to mask any sound - besides, they were apparently in a remote and abandoned location. Carmela had the opportunity to talk... and she decided to use it.

"I'm... I'm sorry," she said.

"What was that, dearie?" Madeline responded.

"I'm sorry," Carmela said, louder.

"Sorry for what? Being a cold-hearted bitch?"

Carmela bit her lip. "I'm sorry I kidnapped your sister." She paused. "I should have known better."

"Well, well," Madeline smiled. "So now you realize the error of your ways. Now that you're the victim, things are a little different, eh?"

Carmela, of course, wasn't sorry at all. But if she was going to escape, she needed Madeline's trust and sympathy. "I just... I needed the money... for my sister's hospital bill," she lied. "I was down on my luck... No place to turn... except the black market."

Sniffling in a way she hoped was convincing, she continued. "I'm a good person... I swear it. And once this is over, I'll never sell another girl into slavery again."

Madeline lowered her weapon. She sighed.

"Sweetheart, you make a very convincing case," she said. "But I have just one question..."

Carmela looked up. Madeline grinned. "Just how dumb do you think I am?"

Carmela scowled. "I... I'm telling the truth... I..."

"You have no sister," Madeline continued. "You've been in the slave-trading business for years. You think I don't know my way around the Internet?"

Carmela began to sweat. This woman was good... really good.

"I'm afraid you brought this on yourself, honey," Madeline continued. "And unless your two friends bring my sister home in the next twenty-six hours, you'll understand why no one ever crosses me and gets away with it."

She lifted her gun again. Carmela swallowed.

At that moment, a rhythmic knock came at the door.

Madeline smiled. "Oh, good. Jessica's back."

She got up and unlocked the door. In walked a tall, statuesque redhead.

"How's our prisoner?" Jessica smiled.

"Behaving nicely," Madeline replied. "She actually tried to sweet-talk her way to freedom."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Go figure."

Carmela scowled. "I swear I'll get you both."

Jessica and Madeline exchanged a glance, then threw back their heads and laughed.

Alyssa and Liana approached the large mansion from behind. They peered through the bushes through binoculars. A pair of female guards flanked the estate's rear entrance, brandishing large guns. The mansion itself was surrounded by a twelve-foot stone wall that was topped with razor-sharp barbed wire.

"How do we get inside?" Liana whispered.

Alyssa bit her lip. She gazed through the surrounding trees... and noticed a small wooden hut situated some distance from the rear mansion entrance.

She nudged Liana. "Follow me."

The two women approached the cottage quietly. A candle in the window told them it was indeed occupied. As they neared the structure, sounds of bright female laughter could be heard.

Alyssa covertly glanced through the window. Her eyes lit up. Six native women sat in a circle, talking and laughing with one another. They were all dressed as belly dancers - sparkling gold bra and panties, long diaphanous pantaloons, feathered headdress and veil. None noticed Alyssa gazing at them and licking her lips.

Off in the distance, a gong sounded. Immediately, the six women stood up and headed for the door.

Alyssa and Liana dove behind some bushes as the six beauties filed outside and headed for the mansion's rear entrance.

Alyssa turned to her partner. "The last girl in the line is about your size. Ready?"

Liana grinned. "Always."

The sixth girl was indeed Liana's size, and was straggling a bit behind the others. She stopped for a moment to admire a small bed of flowers on the roadside. It was a mistake she would swiftly regret.

The girl was caught entirely off-guard. One moment she was sniffing a few roses, and the next, a hand had clapped over her mouth. The dancer's eyes widened as an arm wrapped itself around her waist. She was dragged, despite her well-muffled screams, into the underbrush. None of her friends turned around, and thus none were aware of her predicament as she was quickly and methodically beaten unconscious.

Alyssa stripped off the girl's clothes and tossed them to Liana. "Get changed, quick. I'll tie her up."

Liana complied. Soon she was pulling the pantaloons up her legs and adjusting the bra over her breasts.

"How's the fit?" Alyssa asked as she bound the girl's wrists with tape.

"Excellent," Liana smiled as she drew the veil over her face. "Wish me luck."

Strutting forward, she emerged onto the pathway and sashayed toward the mansion entrance. The guards let her in without a problem, and she fell in line behind the other dancers.

Alyssa watched as her friend disappeared through the gate. "That was easy enough," she murmured. "Of course, it always helps to have a getaway plan..."

Slipping off, she scouted the perimeter of the mansion. Her eye fell on a small garage just outside the east wall. Cautiously, she approached it.

The door to the garage was shut and, presumably, locked. A small raised window provided Alyssa with her only view into the interior. Peering through, her eyes fell upon a sleek black Rolls-Royce that idled inside. Polishing the hood of the vehicle was a tall, attractive blonde chauffeur, dressed in a black uniform and tall boots.

A smile spread across Alyssa's lips as she began planning to separate the lovely young woman from her clothing and vehicle...
tirepanted2

Post by tirepanted2 »

Jessica stepped out of the old cabin and began strolling down the porch. She lit a cigarette and smiled. Thus far, Madeline's plan was working to perfection.

The sound of footsteps made her whirl suddenly.

"Who's there?" she called out, one hand resting on her gun.

A black cat emerged from the shadows, is tail flicking along behind it.

Jessica eased up. "Better watch that imagination of yours, girl," she told herself.

A hand abruptly clamped over her mouth. She was jerked sharply backwards.

Ronika firmly kept one hand over Jessica's pretty mouth, while her other arm wrapped tightly around Jessica's waist and arms. The redhead struggled desperately, but could not move.

Tracie approached with a smile. She drew Jessica's gun from its holster and examined it. "Nice piece you've got, sweetie. Mind if I give it a shot?" She pressed the weapon between Jessica's voluminous breasts. "Literally?"

Jessica's eyes widened. She began to whimper in fear.

"Easy, girl," Tracie replied. "I'm not gonna hurt you. Provided, that is, you tell us exactly why you're carrying a gun in a deserted neighborhood like this... And where I can find my good friend Carmela."

Jessica swallowed. Her eyes darted toward the cabin from which she had just emerged.

Tracie followed her gaze. "There? Perfect! We'll go check it out. You, on the other hand, need to lay low. Strip, dear!"

With Tracie holding her gun, Jessica had no choice. Ronika loosened her grip, and Jessica began unbuttoning her blouse.

Once the unfortunate redhead was down to her cream-colored bra and panties, Ronika tore her clothing into strips. These were then used to bind and gag Jessica, who was then stashed in a nearby empty garbage can.

"Let's go, Ronny!" Tracie whispered. "On to Phase Two!"

"Don't call me Ronny," her partner muttered.

Madeline glanced at her watch. "Wonder what's taking Jessica so long." She smiled at the bound-and-gagged Carmela. "Think she got lost?"

The door to the cabin suddenly burst open. Tracie pointed the gun at Madeline. "She got tied up." She chuckled. "I always wanted to say that..."

Madeline's mouth fell open. "What... Who the hell are you?"

"The rescue squad," Tracie replied. She glanced at Carmela. "Hey, boss. You okay?"

A stunned Carmela mumbled something into her gag.

"Ronny - sorry, Ronika - untie our dear employer, will you? I'll keep our host occupied." Tracie grinned at Madeline, who scowled.

Ronika brushed past Madeline and reached Carmela. "Hold still. I'll have these ropes off in no time."

Madeline spat. "You'll regret this."

Tracie rolled her eyes.

"Hey, what the hell's this?" Ronika eyed the metal choker around Carmela's neck. "This bitch giving you some new jewelry?"

Carmela "mmmppphhh"ed frantically into her gag, but it was too late. Ronika's fingers pressed down on the choker. She screamed suddenly as electricity shot through her body.

Tracie took her eyes off Madeline for a brief moment to see the unconscious Ronika sink to the floor - and that was all Madeline needed. She delivered a swift judo chop to Tracie's elbow. The gun went skittering across the floor.

"No!" Tracie lunged for the gun... but wasn't fast enough. Madeline grabbed the pistol and got to her feet.

"Calm down, honey," Madeline smiled as she pointed the gun at Tracie. "Let's not make me get trigger-happy."

Flustered and furious, Tracie raised her hands in surrender.

"Glad we understand each other," Madeline chuckled. "Now, start stripping."

Liana followed the five other exotic dancers to what appeared to be a large ballroom. She surveyed the scene. Armed female guards flanked each of the three entrances, including the one she had just stepped through. The ceiling was high and the floor was wide and open. Spread across the floor was a large, thin satin rug. Seated before the rug was a beautiful blonde woman dressed in fine clothing and jewelry, and standing beside her chair was a tall Indian girl clad in black tactical gear and boots. Two slave-girls stood off to one side, holding trays of bread and sweetmeats.

The blonde clapped her hands. "All right, girls... dance! Dance for your mistress!"

The dancers stepped onto the mat, raised their arms, and began gyrating their hips. Liana followed along to the best of her ability, though dancing was hardly her strong suit.

She eyed the blonde woman angrily, a grimace of contempt masked by her veil. She hated the idea of having a "mistress," even when in disguise. The rich woman had clearly paid good money for the female "merchandise," which only made Liana more irritated about passing herself off as a piece of property.

Just go with it, chica, she told herself. Just for a little while.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a crackling sound that echoed across the well-amplifying room. "Attention all units! This is Sector 4F reporting. A young woman has just been found tied up in the underbrush. She identifies as one of the mansion's regular dancers and claims to have been assaulted and stripped."

Liana felt her blood freeze. No. No, no, no...

"All units should be on the lookout for a woman impersonating one of the belly dancers. She must quickly be disposed of."

Liana's heart began to pound. The other belly dancers began to eye each other in fear and suspicion.

Liana noticed that the guards at all the ballroom entrances had unholstered their weapons. There was no escape.

The blonde woman frowned. "An impostor, eh? And it may well be someone in this room!" Then she paused and smiled.

"Why don't we play a little game, girls," she cooed. Liana felt a chill go up her spine at the word "game."

"Here's how to play," the blonde continued. "One by one, you remove your veils. If I recognize your face from the personnel files - which I'm now accessing on my phone - you get to leave. If I don't recognize you, well... I'm afraid Riya's face will be the last thing you see."

The Indian girl held up her gun and stepped towards the dancers, her low-heeled boots echoing on the tiled floor.

"Line up," she ordered the girls. "Side by side. Hurry now."

Liana stood to attention between two other dancers, the fifth in the line. Her mind raced, trying to come up with a plan.

Riya approached the first dancer and leveled her gun between the girl's large, heaving breasts. "Remove your veil, now."

Scared, the girl obeyed. Her face was revealed in all its exotic beauty.

The blonde lady nodded. "All right. Next!"

One by one, each girl was forced to remove her veil, before gaining approval from her mistress.

Before long, the Indian bodyguard was standing before Liana. "Remove your veil," she commanded.

Liana steeled herself, prepared to fight back. She slowly pulled the veil from her face.

A moment passed. It felt like an eternity. Finally, the blonde woman nodded. "All right. Last girl. Who knows? Maybe none of you are the impostor, after all."

Liana stifled a sigh of relief.

The sixth girl removed her veil. The blonde frowned.

"Hm. I don't recall seeing you in the practice rounds."

The girl spoke softly, voice shaking. "I... I came here last week. I have not done much training yet."

"A likely story," the blonde replied. "You have five seconds before Riya puts a bullet between your eyes."

"Ma'am, please!" the girl begged. "I swear to you, I'm not..."

"Four seconds," the blonde said.

Liana bit her lip. She had to keep her cover. But despite her criminal background, a sharp pang of guilt stabbed her in the heart. She couldn't let an innocent girl die because of her.

"Two seconds," the blonde said.

"Wait!" Liana cried.

All eyes turned toward her.

"It's me," Liana said. "I'm the impostor. Kill me, if it'll make you happy."

The blonde was surprised, but then she grinned. "I'm impressed, dear. I wouldn't expect a spy to display such nobility."

She paused. "Congratulations, dear. You just bought yourself a few more hours of life."

Riya bought the butt of her gun down on Liana's head. Everything went dark.

Silently, dexterously, Alyssa climbed up the side of the garage. Her catlike reflexes allowed her to vault over the lip of the slanted roof without any hassle.

As she had confirmed, there was a skylight on the roof. Peering inside, she got a birds-eye view of the beautiful chauffeur.

The skylight was small - too small even for her svelte body to squeeze through - and only slightly ajar. She would have to find a way to get the chauffeur to leave the safety of the garage.

As she mulled over her options, a bit of movement caught Alyssa's eye. Looking to the left, she noticed a small black spider crawling along the rooftop.

Alyssa held out her hand and scooped it up. "Hey, little friend," she smiled. "You've just been scheduled for a drop-in."

So saying, she turned and dropped the spider through the crack in the skylight.

"That oughta scare her out," she mused.

The spider landed on the hood of the limo. The chauffeur looked up - but did not scream.

"Oh! Hi, little fella. Nice to have some company in here."

From above, Alyssa's expression immediately soured.

"But I'm afraid I have to work," the chauffeur continued. "So why don't I just let you outside."

Alyssa brightened.

Boots clicking on the floor, the chauffeur carried the spider to the garage entrance. She opened the door. "Here ya go, li'l guy," she announced.

She stepped outside, releasing the spider.

Alyssa didn't waste her opportunity. She slid down the drainpipe.

The chauffeur felt someone tap her on the shoulder. She turned. "Who are you?"

Alyssa grinned. "Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Girl."

Her fist slammed into the woman's stomach. The chauffeur doubled up in pain as the air left her body. Alyssa sent her into unconsciousness with a swift neck chop.

"Awfully sorry," Alyssa said as she grabbed the woman by her underarms. "But something tells me your uniform will come in handy."

The girl's boots left small ruts in the dirt as she was dragged back in the garage.
tirepanted2

Post by tirepanted2 »

Liana awoke, head throbbing. She was lying on... a cot? Yes, a cot... a mattress... in what appeared to be a small prison cell. She looked up. Two tall, muscular guards stood outside the cell, watching her intently. They were dressed from head to toe in black body armor, complete with helmets and visors.

"Where the hell am I? What's going on?" Liana glared at the guards.

The two guards grinned maliciously at her. The one on the right spoke. "Madam Winston has chosen to keep you alive, long enough for you to be interrogated. We're to keep you here until you tell us who you are and why you stupidly attempted to sneak into the upstairs mansion."

Liana grit her teeth. "I'll tell you nothing. Not a word."

The guard shrugged. "Either way, we're to execute you at midnight. Which is in..." She checked her watch. "...about twenty minutes."

Liana felt her hands curl into fists. She couldn't be taken down this easily. But what could she do?

Footsteps approached. A blonde slave-girl, dressed in a white cloak and carrying a covered food platter, descended the stairs. "A last meal for our prisoner," she announced. "By request of Madam Winston."

The taller guard smiled. "Excellent. It'll be fun watching her choke on every bite." She removed the ring of keys from her belt and unlocked the cell door.

The maiden stepped inside. Liana wondered if it would be wise to attack, considering the guns that each guard had clipped to her belt.

Her back to the guards, the maid set the tray down on a nearby table. She lifted the cover.

To Liana's surprise, a pair of handguns and a roll of duct tape rested on the tray. Before she could wonder what was going on, the slave-girl grabbed the guns and whirled, aiming them at the two guards.

"Hands up, bitches," she said. "Don't make a sound or try anything stupid."

The guards were stunned, but were forced to comply.

"Unclip your weapons belts," the blonde continued. "Place them on the floor. Slowly... Very good, that's the way. Now, step inside the cell. That's right, closer. Turn around, hands on the wall." She passed one of her guns to Liana. "Here. You'll need one of these."

Liana blinked as she took the gun. "Who... who are you?"

The blonde held up a hand. "Talk later. Right now, we need to get the hell out of here." She returned her attention to the two guards. "Ladies, start stripping. My friend and I need your uniforms. If you try to run, or yell, or protest in any way, I'll shoot you. Is that clear?"

The guards had no choice. They pulled off their helmets and began unstrapping their armor.

"Faster, ladies," the blonde said. "We're on a time budget."

Liana watched in fascination as the two guards - one light-skinned and redheaded, the other dark-skinned and dark-haired - reduced themselves to their floral pink bras and panties. They then stood facing their two captors, hands raised.

"Get dressed," the blonde told Liana. Then she addressed the black guard. "You, tie your friend up." She tossed her the roll of duct tape.

Liana found the grey uniform to be a bit too big for her. Thinking quickly, she ripped open the cot mattress and tore out some cotton padding, stuffing them inside the uniform to help her body fill it out. Soon, she was strapping on the armor and tucking her long dark hair beneath the sweaty but face-obscuring helmet.

By now, the black female guard had bound and gagged her redheaded associate, and was in the process of being similarly restrained by the blonde. Once this task was complete, the two guards were bound facing one another, physically intertwined. The blonde covered them with the cot's blanket and slithered into the other discarded uniform.

"Let's get out of here," she told Liana.

Liana was about to inquire as to her savior's identity when they stepped out of the dark cell. As soon as they were in the light, her eyes opened wide.

It was the cheerleader.

Alyssa pulled the polished boots over her legs, smiling with satisfaction. Though she had worn several different uniforms during the past few hours, this one was likely the best-fitting yet. She and the real chauffeur had roughly the same body measurements, so it was a pleasure for Alyssa to don her uniform.

"Thanks, honey. I owe you," she grinned at the uniform's original owner. The blonde woman, of course, could not respond - even if she were conscious, the tape-gag over her mouth prevented even the most basic speech. And the ropes around her body kept her firmly in place.

A sound came from behind her. Alyssa whirled, prepared to fight. Two armored security guards stood at the entrance to the garage.

It took Alyssa a moment to register. "What... Liana?!"

"Right you are. I've got our friend. Let's get the fuck out of here."

Alyssa eyed the other guard. "You're... Gretchen?"

The girl nodded. "Liana explained everything to me. How you two are a pair of CIA agents assigned to rescue me from this horrible place."

Alyssa glanced quizzically at Liana, who simply smiled and winked.

"I guess I sort of ended up rescuing her," Gretchen continued. "I could tell she needed my help, and... well, we ended up serving each other's causes." She eyed Alyssa strangely. "Say, you look familiar... Have we met?"

Alyssa swallowed. They had indeed met - back when Alyssa had incapacitated and replaced a Pacific University bus driver, and abducted Gretchen and her entire cheerleading squad. Alyssa had also tackled and tied up Gretchen when the frightened cheerleader had attempted to escape.

Before Alyssa could think of a response, however, an alarm bell rang out across the mansion grounds.

"Shit!" Liana said. "Move your pretty asses, girls, before the cavalry arrives."

The three women piled into the Rolls-Royce. Alyssa hit the gas, and the car shot out through the garage entrance.

"The front gate is closing!" Liana screamed. "We'll be trapped!"

"Like hell we will," Alyssa snarled. She floored the gas pedal. The car zoomed through the closing gate, with barely room to spare, ripping the left side-view mirror right off the door.

"We're free, girls!" Alyssa smiled. "Next stop - Los Angeles!"

"I can't wait," Gretchen replied. "But how do we get there? The next flight to LA won't be until tomorrow night."

There was silence in the speeding car. Then Alyssa brightened.

"I have an idea," she said. "How far to the nearest Air Force base?"

The blonde was furious. "How the hell.." she sputtered. "How the hell could you let a slave-girl AND a prisoner escape?"

The two security guards were shivering - partly out of fear, but partly from the fact that they were still standing in just their bras and panties.

"We... We are sorry, mistress," the black woman spoke. "They took us by surprise... Stole our uniforms. We were completely -"

"Shut up!" the blonde snapped. "Stupid bitches. I should have Riya kill you both."

Behind her, the tall Indian girl smiled. Her hand unsnapped the holster of her Sig Sauer.

The two guards went wide-eyed. "No... Please, mistress, forgive us!" They fell to their knees. The redhead was sobbing. "Please... We'll never make another mistake again."

The blonde laughed. "You incompetent dolts. All you do is make mistakes." She paused. "But no, I'm not cruel enough to kill two of my guards."

She reached into her pocket and withdrew a gold coin. "One of you will suffice."

The guards gasped. "But... But..."

"Heads or tails?" the blonde asked the black woman.

"Mistress," the woman stammered. "You're going to judge our lives on the basis of a coin flip? That's... That's just..."

"Heads or tails?" the blonde repeated. "Choose one, or you both die immediately."

The black woman swallowed. "H-heads..."

The blonde flipped the coin. The room was silent as it arced through the air.

The blonde caught the coin and held out her enclosed hand. She opened it.

"Tails," she said tersely.

"Mistress, wait!" the black woman cried out. "I..."

Riya pulled out her gun and fired a shot clean through the white woman's chest. The girl fell to the floor and lay still.

The black woman stood, shivering. "I... I..." She swallowed. "Thank you for sparing my life..."

"Sorry, dear, you lost," the blonde smiled at her. "Your friend gets the easy punishment - a quick death - while you get to take up permanent residence in the mansion's torture room."

Immediately, two other guards burst in and grabbed the dark-skinned woman. She was dragged, kicking and screaming, from the room.

"There, I feel better," the blonde said. "I just wish I could find that awful impostor and the slave she kidnapped."

"I can help you there, madam," Riya said. "I planted a tracer on that fake dancer earlier. Wherever she's taking your lovely slave, I can find her."

The blonde clapped her hands. "Riya, you're a doll! Please, go find the people who kidnapped my property."

"Yes, ma'am." Riya headed for the door.

"And Riya, dear?" the blonde continued. "I want no survivors."

Riya grinned. "Yes, ma'am."

The FAC base was rather large, but it was also quite empty at this late time of day. Alyssa, Liana, and Gretchen watched from a distance, hidden behind some bushes.

"No time to lose," Liana declared. "We've got to steal a plane. Preferably a fast one."

Alyssa smiled. "A good idea, mi companera... But we can't simply waltz in and grab one. This place has guns and cannons. They'd shoot us out of the sky before we'd get a hundred feet."

"Okay," Liana said. "Got any other ideas?"

"I do," Alyssa replied. "Wait here, you two. I'll be back with some transport."

A tall female lieutenant strode across the base, her green uniform jacket and skirt rustling with each step of her polished black high-heeled boots. She adjusted the peaked cap over her long blonde hair and stole a glance at her watch.

As she walked past the doorway of a dark Portacabin, two hands reached out, grabbed her shoulders, and pulled her inside. The door slammed shut, muffling the punches and screams which followed.

The young soldier on duty was leafing through a folder. He looked up to see an attractive young black woman in full military uniform approaching.

The woman treated him to a smile. "Good afternoon, ensign. Is my plane ready?"

The young man looked confused. "I'm sorry, Lieutenant... I didn't receive notice that any flights were scheduled for today."

Alyssa tilted her head, ever so slightly. "Are you sure? I called it in last night."

The soldier stammered as he gazed into Alyssa's lovely brown eyes. "I... I mean, no one informed me..."

"Oh, dear," Alyssa said. "Perhaps you weren't supposed to know. It is something of an undercover mission, after all." She leaned closer to him and whispered. "Can I trust you to... keep a secret?"

The young man could smell Alyssa's perfume. He swallowed. "I... Sure. Yes." He cleared his throat. "I can manage that."

Alyssa smiled. "Such a dear. Would you mind giving me one that flies real fast?"

Pretty soon, Alyssa, Liana, and Gretchen were soaring home.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

aagh this is breaking rules...a male character! :(

Just kidding. Please don't stop, tirepanted :D

Return to ā€œStories by Tirepantedā€