Forty Maidens All in a Row

tirepanted

Forty Maidens All in a Row

Post by tirepanted »

(Note: The following story is a direct sequel to "Thirty Maidens All in a Row".)

"Forty women?"

Miranda nodded and smiled.

"Kidnapping forty women," Vanessa repeated. "By Saturday night. It seems almost impossible."

Miranda shrugged. "My biggest assignment ever," she admitted. "But I've never disappointed a client before, and I don't plan to stop now." She crossed her legs and smiled. "That's why I'm glad you agreed to take me up on my offer. I could use a helping hand here."

Vanessa raised an eyebrow. "How many pretty girls have you kidnapped in the past?" she inquired.

Miranda flashed a grin. "I used to keep track, but I lost count a while ago," she said. "But enough about me. Are you in?"

Vanessa fidgeted. "Tell me more."

"Just a few basic rules," Miranda continued. "All girls need to be beautiful, or at least reasonably attractive. All need to be in their twenties or thirties. And all need to be stripped to their underwear - at least - and bound and gagged, to make packaging easy."

Vanessa thought for a moment. "So... how would we do this?"

"Well," Miranda continued, "I've never worked with a partner before, so I thought we'd make it interesting. Tonight, you and I split up. We'll have a little contest to see who can catch the most beauties. We meet back here at my apartment by sunrise, and see who's bagged the most ladies. The winner takes point on tomorrow's assignment, when we team up to kidnap the rest of the girls." She smiled again. "Sounds good?"

Vanessa paused, then grinned. "Sounds great."

"Wonderful," Miranda replied. "Now let's go!"

The two women exited Miranda's apartment and headed for their cars. They sped off in opposite directions.

Neither noticed the smiling Asian woman hiding in the nearby bushes, watching them through a pair of binoculars.

Los Angeles was a big city, with plenty of potential "hot spots." Miranda decided to start small.

Steering her silver Pathfinder away from the more populated areas, she drove to a nearby gas station. Luck was with her that night, for there was only one attendant on duty - a pretty young woman, dressed in green coveralls and black boots. Her blonde hair was done up in a ponytail beneath her green cap. As Miranda pulled up to the pumps, she sized the woman up, and determined that they were roughly the same size.

"Good evening, miss," the attendant smiled.

"Good evening," Miranda smiled back. "Mind filling her up? I've got a busy night ahead."

"Working late?" the attendant inquired as she reached for the pump.

"You might say that," Miranda grinned.

As the tank reached capacity, the attendant approached Miranda. "That'll be twenty dollars, please."

"Of course," Miranda replied. She reached into her handbag.

The next moment, Miranda pulled a small atomizer spray out of her bag. She smiled at the attendant. "Mind if I pay with chloroform?"

Before the attendant could react, Miranda had sprayed a cloud of sweet-smelling vapor directly in her face. The attendant gasped - just as Miranda had hoped.

"Quite a smell, isn't it?" Miranda beamed. "Takes your breath away... literally."

The attendant's knees buckled. She fell forward.

Miranda reached out her hands and caught the woman. "Easy, hon. I appreciate when girls fall for me... but not like this." She laughed.

As the attendant drifted into unconsciousness, Miranda pulled her up and into her vehicle. "Enjoy your nap-time, doll," she whispered. "Hope you don't mind if I do a little clothes-stealing while you're on break."
esercito sconfitto

Re: Forty Maidens All in a Row

Post by esercito sconfitto »

thanks for being back with a old story! with a new beginning!from years I keep fantasizing about the 'promised' collaboration between Miranda and Vanessa!thanks for not wasting a good possibility!

USB forever! :D :) :D
esercito sconfitto

Luck was with her that night, for there was only one attendant on duty - a pretty young woman, dressed in green coveralls and black boots. Her blonde hair was done up in a ponytail
esercito sconfitto

come on come on where is part two come on come on
tirepanted

Post by tirepanted »

Moving quickly, Miranda stripped the girl of her uniform and boots. She rolled her victim into the back seat as she changed into these new clothes - her first new disguise of the evening.

"This may be a good argument for self-serve stations," Miranda laughed as she began binding the young woman's hands and feet with nylon cord. After double-knotting the bonds, she sealed the girl's mouth shut with a roll of strong duct tape.

Once the girl was thoroughly silenced and secured, Miranda drove the car around behind the empty gas station mart.

"Gotta go, dear, but don't worry," she smiled, exiting the vehicle. "I'll be getting some friends to join you very soon."

She returned to the station pumps just in time to see a small white bus rumbling down the road. The vehicle pulled in alongside the station.

Miranda approached, dusting off her uniform. She hoped she had found an acceptable target.

The bus' door opened, and the driver stepped out. "Hi," she said in a thick Southern drawl. "Mind if I use the ladies' room while you gas her up?"

Miranda sized the driver up and liked what she saw. Tall, blonde, with a handsome figure wrapped in a dark blue button-down uniform and knee-high black boots. A baseball cap sat atop her long hair.

Seated in the back of the bus were six women in business suits. Most were engrossed in their phones, while a couple of them chatted idly with one another.

"Of course," Miranda smiled. "The mart is closed, but the restrooms are just off to the side. Follow me, and I'll unlock them." She felt the key in the pocket of her stolen coveralls.

"Thanks, honey," the driver grinned.

The two women walked towards the restrooms. Miranda unlocked the door and gestured for the driver to enter.

The woman stepped inside. "Gosh, it's dark in here. Where's the light switch... HEY WHAT THUUUMMMMMPPPHHHHH!!!"

Miranda's forearm effectively cut off the shocked woman's cries. "No need for that, dear," she chuckled. "It's lights out for you."

The restroom door swung shut, so the punching sounds which followed went unheard.

Eleven minutes later, Miranda stepped out of the restroom, her newly acquired boots crunching on the dirt. She adjusted her new uniform - a fair bit fancier than the gas attendant number - and smiled.

Her smile broadened as she glanced behind her, at the helpless driver who now sat on the restroom's only toilet seat. The unconscious woman had been stripped to her scalloped white bra and bikini panties. She was bound with gauze from the restroom's first-aid kit and gagged with a washcloth. Her head lolled to one side, her hair drooping over her right shoulder.

"Don't forget to flush, honey." Miranda blew the girl a kiss and shut the door.

Stepping toward the parked bus, with its six lovely and unsuspecting women inside, Miranda began whistling to herself. The night was off to a splendid start.
tirepanted

Post by tirepanted »

The six businesswomen remained engrossed in their work as Miranda stepped onto the bus. It was only once she took her position at the wheel that one of them looked up.

"Driver," the platinum-blonde woman addressed Miranda, "do you think we could make a detour on the way to the expo? The stock market's been all over the map lately, and I need to confirm my trading figures at the office."

Miranda did not know or care who these women were, but a glance in the rearview mirror told her they were all reasonably attractive. She pressed a button on the dashboard, automatically locking the bus door.

"Driver, did you hear me?" the woman pressed. "Hey... you look different, what's going on...?"

Miranda turned and flashed a smile at the woman and her five bewildered associates. "Sorry, ladies, but I'm afraid I haven't much interest in trading figures... That is, apart from trading your lovely figures for some well-earned money."

The blonde gazed quizzically at Miranda. "What the hell are you saying? We don't have time for this nonsense..."

"No nonsense, honey," Miranda continued. "Your driver was polite enough to let me slip into her uniform while she gets some shut-eye. And now that I control your bus..." She paused, her smile broadening. "...I control you."

Some of the women gasped. The blonde stood up and began walking towards Miranda and the door. "Enough with these jokes. I'm scheduled to give an important presentation at today's UNESCO conference. Now if you're not going to drive us, I'll call an Uber. Just - oooofffffff!!!"

She doubled over in pain as Miranda's knee slammed between her legs. The woman turned blue. Miranda spun around and delivered a neck chop that sent her down for the count.

The five other women gaped. One of them swiftly dialed a few numbers on her phone. "Hello, police? My associates and I are being held captive. Hello? Hello?!"

Miranda held up her own phone. "Sorry, dear. I've got an app which jams any outgoing calls on this bus. None of you will be phoning for help anytime soon. Now," she said, a cold smile on her lips, "unless you'd like to end up like Sleeping Beauty there, I highly recommend you do as I say."

True, Miranda was greatly outnumbered. But these women didn't look like fighters. They were more suited to trading stocks than blows.

Sure enough, the women sank back in their seats.

"Excellent," Miranda said. "Now, I need you all to strip to your bras and panties. Right away, please."

The women stared at her in shock.

Miranda tapped her watch. "C'mon, ladies, chop-chop. I'm on a tight schedule." As a word of encouragement, she added, "First one to get down to her underwear doesn't get crotch-roped."

The women hurried to obey. They stood up and began kicking of their heels, pulling off their skirts, unbuttoning their jackets and shirts, and rolling down their tights.

Miranda, meanwhile, was stripping the unconscious blonde. "Wouldn't want you to feel left out, sister," she said. "Especially with a lovely body like yours."

Soon, five attractive, well-built women stood in the aisle in their silky white bras and panties. They stood, arms folded across their ample chests, glaring venomously at the smiling Miranda.

"Great news, ladies," Miranda chirped. "A quick search of this bus' first aid kit has yielded not one, not two, but THREE rolls of medical tape. That's more than enough to bind you all.Step forward, one at a time, sweethearts."

Sullen-faced, the women shuffled forward. Miranda ordered the first in line, a fetching redhead with a near-hourglass figure to cross her wrists behind her back. Miranda then taped the wrists together before wining more tape around her ankles and thighs. She wound some tape several times around the woman's cheeks, completely sealing her mouth. The bound-and-gagged female was then nudged into a nearby seat while Miranda beckoned forth the second woman.

The blonde lady stepped forward, seemingly submissive... and then without warning, she swung a fist toward Miranda's head. "You stupid bitch!" she yelled.

Miranda's excellent reflexes allowed her to dodge the woman with ease. She grabbed the arm and twisted sharply. The blonde howled in pain and sank to her knees.

"I quite hate that word," Miranda said. "And as I've said before, you should not try to resist me. It will only cause more undue pain. Understand?"

The woman bit her lip and nodded.

The rest of the procedure went roughly according to plan, as each woman stepped forward to receive their medical tape treatment. The fourth in line - a tall brunette in a C-cup bra - proved recalcitrant, but a few light smacks on her bottom pushed her to give in.

Before long, the five thoroughly restrained women sat in seats across the bus, helplessly seat-belted in place. Miranda had also bound and gagged their unconscious coworker, and had retrieved the gas station attendant and the bus driver whose uniform she now wore. All eight women were seated and sobbing.

Miranda took her place behind the steering wheel and started the engine. "All aboard the Bondage Express. Please restrain from conversation that doesn't consist of helpless moans, and please keep your hands and feet thoroughly bound at all times."

The bus pulled onto the road. Miranda was pleased that the windows were tinted - she wouldn't want any unsuspecting onlookers to get a good look at her passengers.

As she stopped at a crossroads, her phone buzzed. Miranda looked down and was surprised to see Vanessa was calling her. She picked up.

"Hey, honey. How's it going?"

Vanessa sounded tired. "Not too great. I haven't been able to catch any ladies. Uptown has been pretty quiet tonight."

Miranda grinned. "Of course it has, honey. It's a weeknight. You've got to search more carefully."

"How many have you got?"

"Oh, I've picked up eight."

"Eight women?!"

"Yup. Like I said, it's kind of a slow night."

Vanessa paused. "Look, you're clearly a professional, and I'm... not. Mind if we skip the competition and partner up now?"

Miranda's grin broadened. "Sure, hon. Where are you? I'll come pick you up."

Twenty minutes later, Vanessa stood by the curb, her face clouded with disappointment. It was true - finding potential victims at this hour was no easy task.

A white bus pulled up before her, and the doors opened. A uniformed Miranda sat in the driver's seat.

"Hop aboard, sweetie."

Vanessa stepped onto the bus, admiring the crowd of bound-and-gagged beauties in the seats. "Wow."

"Wow, nothing. We're just getting started." Miranda gunned the engine, and they roared away.
esercito sconfitto

the more I visit this page, with the story stopped at this point, the more I notice the similarity with the movie "Shuttle" (2008) ;)

I am aware that tirepanted' style is the opposite of the dark/horror features of that movie, but- putting aside the male protagonist- motives and all the rest are pretty the same ( Los Angeles, a shuttle, kidnapping pretty women sent overseas; stripping them to their underwear etc) :o

by the way the plot of the movie makes a powerful suggestion to solve the problem posed by the 'impossible task' of Miranda... she needs a shuttle bus waiting near the airport .
And a filthy underground cellar for 40 girls. :shock:
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I've never even heard of that movie, but I'll take your word for it. ;)

Also, I'm not sure Miranda likes to keep the girls she kidnaps in a filthy underground cell - keeping her merchandise clean guarantees a good price.
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

maybe its time for karma for miranda and co ,lets rescue them 70 maidens lol

Return to “Stories by Tirepanted”