Gun Honey #2 (2021)

tirepanted3

Gun Honey #2 (2021)

Post by tirepanted3 »

Joanna, an undercover agent, is tasked with infiltrating a prison. She finds an off-duty prison guard at a nightclub, seduces her, and is invited back to the woman's apartment. After having some fun, she drugs the woman and steals the security guard uniform from her closet.

Last edited by tirepanted3 on Fri May 06, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meditions142

Re: Gun Honey #2 (2021)

Post by meditions142 »

Wow. That is indeed a sexy scene. Seduce the guard, drug her and steal her uniform. That is fantastic.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I concur. Definitely a rarely-seen type of scenario. More mature than average, but I found her final monologue genuinely funny.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I agree. I quite enjoyed this scenario too. I also liked the way that Joanna made it clear that she drugged the guard AFTER she had sex with her and not before, as she isn't a monster. It's a nice touch. :D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Tirepanted, first of all many thanks for this find, and for all the others. Frankly I am unable to keep an eye on recently arrived comic books

however, after admiring the comic book pages above I am not content, but rather worried and fearing the clear "political motivations" implied in the scenario.
It looks like the action establishes a canon of what can be accepted in a Uniform stealing f/f scene, in next years...

1) no violence admitted. Not even drugging ( in this case drugs are intended to "help" the natural duration of the sleep)

2) no male gaze, but only loving and caring female watch.

3) in perspective, mainstream comic books ( and movies, and all the rest ) can tolerate only clothing switches between two women

4) no embarrassing predicament related to the "discovery" moment, the victim has to wake up in her comfort zone

heck give me Pixiv :x
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

Great scene tirepanted. For my money, you provide the best content on this board. I always look forward to your comic pages and original stories! :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Thanks! :) I try my best. Glad people like the scenes.
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:39 pm Tirepanted, first of all many thanks for this find, and for all the others. Frankly I am unable to keep an eye on recently arrived comic books

however, after admiring the comic book pages above I am not content, but rather worried and fearing the clear "political motivations" implied in the scenario.
It looks like the action establishes a canon of what can be accepted in a Uniform stealing f/f scene, in next years...

1) no violence admitted. Not even drugging ( in this case drugs are intended to "help" the natural duration of the sleep)

2) no male gaze, but only loving and caring female watch.

3) in perspective, mainstream comic books ( and movies, and all the rest ) can tolerate only clothing switches between two women

4) no embarrassing predicament related to the "discovery" moment, the victim has to wake up in her comfort zone

heck give me Pixiv :x
You overthink these implications far too much.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Excellent find, TP3! I absolutely love it!
I actually had written a scene for a comic I never drew that is very similar to this.
However, in my story, the villainess needs to pose as a flight attendant to gain access to a passenger jet.
The villainess pretends to be a lesbian to "Fake Out" a gay flight attendant at a hotel bar.
After having a few drinks together, the two go up to the flight attendant's hotel room.
I never decided if the villainess kills or drugs the woman, but she strips her of the uniform and assumes her identity.
I always imagined that after having sex, the villainess strangles the flight attendant with her own nylons.
pass

Post by pass »

Draw this please!

Return to “Comic Books ( Modern Age )”