Terminator Salvation: The Final Battle #1 (2013)

tirepanted3

Terminator Salvation: The Final Battle #1 (2013)

Post by tirepanted3 »

A trio of Terminators (including one woman) transport themselves to modern times, and as usual they need some clothing to blend in. They do this from a nearby drug house. The Terminators kill the men, but the women survive, and the female Terminator steals their clothes.

rufusluciusivan

Re: Terminator Salvation: The Final Battle #1 (2013)

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I see what you mean by a "good week for new comic book scenes". Once again I wish there was an aftermath, if only to confirm the fate of these cute women, but I guess that having a shot of them stripping is still nice.

And I forgive them for that last line. "Real shoes." :lol: Because one can be a killer robot from the future, and still want practical footwear!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

What I found pretty cool, is that she didn't stick with just one female, she seems to have taken the trousers and boots from one woman, then she's taken the top and jacket from another and who knows which one she took the underwear from ;) .......I didn't realize terminators were into fashion. :lol:

Either way this was a great scene, many thanks for finding it. :D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

impressive find, something final ...by the way it looks like the "terminators" have this habit( pun intended) to provide themselves of clothes at their arrival, all the times... :D

many thanks, it's a fantastic scene ;)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Yes, one of the rules established by the Terminator films is that time-travelers are not able to take their clothes with them. So when they arrive in the past, the first thing they need to do is find some clothes.

Usually the mugged characters are men, but occasionally there are female victims as well. In this case, four women for the price of one outfit. :lol:
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

Wish we could've seen everyone tied up but I'm glad they lived!

Return to “Comic Books ( Modern Age )”