The Avengers" The Correct Way To Kill

Post by esercito sconfitto »

meditions142

Re: The Avengers" The Correct Way To Kill

Post by meditions142 »

If anyone is interested, here is the video:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6rln0g

Starts just after the 51 minute mark.

Shame we don't get to see what Emma Peel did to knock the cute henchgirl out.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

It's funny you posted this. Since I was a teenager, this was always one of my favorite Emma Peel scenes.
It's quick & there's no aftermath shots of the henchwoman. However, over the years it has conquered up many fantasies of what could've actually taken place in that room.
I always imagined once Emma pulled the woman into the room, she quickly knocked her out with either a "Neck Chop" or even a Nerve Pinch.
Then, once stripped, Emma stuffs the woman's bra & panty clad body into a locker.
The unconscious woman letting out a moan as the locker door is shut, then Peel makes a funny or cocky comment.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Hi Darth,

I was searching for something else and came upon your reply from last year on this thread and realized I missed it when you posted. I wanted to reply as I too always considered this one of the best Emma Peel scenes. I also, like you, imagined what when on in the room after Emma pulled the cute brunette in.

Over the span of her time on the show, Emma ended up knocking out a lot of henchgirls. Sadly, she usually didn't steal a uniform.

In addition to this scene (while not uniform steals) my two biggest favorites are in The Living Dead when she fights the henchgirl Mandy and knocks her out with a press to pressure points in her neck and in A Funny Think Happened on the Way to the Station when Emma and an old man helping her fight an unnamed pretty blonde henchgirl where first Emma knocks her out by flipping her over onto the floor and then after she recovers from the first one and man knocks her out by first pulling a table cloth over her to immobilize her and then bonks her on the head with a serving tray knocking her out again.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

meditions142 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:09 pm Hi Darth,

I was searching for something else and came upon your reply from last year on this thread and realized I missed it when you posted. I wanted to reply as I too always considered this one of the best Emma Peel scenes. I also, like you, imagined what when on in the room after Emma pulled the cute brunette in.

Over the span of her time on the show, Emma ended up knocking out a lot of henchgirls. Sadly, she usually didn't steal a uniform.

In addition to this scene (while not uniform steals) my two biggest favorites are in The Living Dead when she fights the henchgirl Mandy and knocks her out with a press to pressure points in her neck and in A Funny Think Happened on the Way to the Station when Emma and an old man helping her fight an unnamed pretty blonde henchgirl where first Emma knocks her out by flipping her over onto the floor and then after she recovers from the first one and man knocks her out by first pulling a table cloth over her to immobilize her and then bonks her on the head with a serving tray knocking her out again.
Meditions,
Ms. Peel has knocked out so many henchwomen in a lot of creative ways during her run on the show.
Tara King did as well, but she lack Peel's style & grace.
One of my favorite Peel catfights, was when she took down an entire squad of henchwomen dressed in black leotards & tights.
Steed just sat there and watched them get pulverized and smiled when it was over.
I great scene.

Return to “Screenshots from Movies”