FBI: MOST WANTED

darth chlorophorm 2

FBI: MOST WANTED

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

FBI: MOST WANTED " Obstruction" (Season 2, Episode 11)
Last night's episode of FBI: MOST WANTED had a quick scene.
Claudia, the target of the F.B.I.'s Manhunt, takes the place of a female Real Estate Agent so she can murder some couple.
When the couple arrives at the house, Claudia greets them posing as the "Real" Real Estate Agent.
When the three move into the kitchen, the couple are surprised because they find a some woman bound, gagged & struggling.
They soon realize this is the actual Real Estate Woman and they're in some serious trouble.
Although quick, the scene is actually pretty decent.
The Real Estate Agent is tied & gagged, dressed only in her underwear. So that's nice.
The actress playing the Real Estate Agent is pretty attractive and the struggling added to the intensity of the situation.
rufusluciusivan

Re: FBI: MOST WANTED

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Now, that's good news. I guess we only need to wait a little until it can be found on line. Can I ask how the scene ends?
micpop2

Post by micpop2 »

can you specify when was it? i went through the episode but i couldn't find it...
blade

Post by blade »

I dont know how long it will be up.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xX9OnaxAPE
Synopsis: the 2 people are murdered. It is mentioned in dialog that the real realtor is alive and in the hospital.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Thanks a lot, blade!

(Scene starts around 22:55.)
blade

Post by blade »

No problem!
Oh, on the imdb, an actress named realtor is played by Laura Lamberti
I believe that is the woman.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Wow! For a mainstream media scene this was fantastic, full aftermath and everything, plus I liked the FBI discussing it afterwards, honestly many thanks to Darth for bringing this scene to our attention and many thanks to Blade for finding the scene. :D

Should we move this scene / topic to the clip section seeing as how the scene has been found, also Blade is right, we don't know how long this clip will be available before YouTube take it down.
eupap

Post by eupap »

The actress,Laura Lambetti,is actually quite hot.It's a pity they didn't give her a bigger role so we can she her before she gets her clothes stolen and tied up.Nevertheless it's a very rare scene in such a TV show.I believe its very possible that the director is a member of the board...
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Good show, my friend.

Return to “Screenshots from Movies”