Blue Blood (1988) aka Blaues Blut (WARNING: Not an actual USB scene)

Metoo

Blue Blood (1988) aka Blaues Blut (WARNING: Not an actual USB scene)

Post by Metoo »

I'm posting this scene only as an addition as there has been a myth that this show would contain an USB scene (the myth actually made me buy the DVD set :) ), which it doesn't.

It does, however, contain an identity theft scene (a nurse gets replaced by an imposter but does not lose her uniform).

The show is about Count Henry von Altenberg, a nobleman who, after living a playboy lifestyle, learns of the death of his father and returns home to the family's chateau in Bavaria. There he learns that his father wasted his fortune and that the family is now in debt. In order to earn his living he starts to work as a Private Investigator under the name Henry Altern. He is supported by his (ex-?) wife and his mother, who are his female sidekicks in the show.

The scene can be found in Episode 02 "Gegen die Uhr" (weirdly, the episodes are not numbered in chronological order, the two episode pilot has the numbers 7 and 8).
Henry is being arrested by the Italian police. When arriving at the police station he is informed that the arrest was only a cover and that they actually want his help. They want to transport an important witness who has been left severly injured by an attempt on his life from a small-town hospital to a bigger, better-equipped one where he can be adequately treated and Henry is supposed to drive the ambulance. The patient will be attended by a (male) doctor and a nurse.
Some time later Henry's wife- who's unaware of his mission- wanders a deserted wing of the first hospital searching for him. She finds the real nurse fully clothed (the imposter brought her own uniform), gagged with medical tape and her hands and feet tied to the bedframe.

Screenshots 1 and 2: The imposter arrives and introduces herself to the doctor (not in the picture) and Henry as "Nurse Telini".
The scene takes place around 13:30 minutes into the episode.

Screenshots 3 and 4: Henry's wife finds the real nurse. The scene takes place around 4 to 4,5 minutes after the first one.
reza1989

Re: Blue Blood (1988) aka Blaues Blut (WARNING: Not an actual USB scene)

Post by reza1989 »

thanks Metoo I would have liked it to be in the form of a video. It is possible ??? Because no information is available from this series. Thanks again ;) 8-)
rainsford42

Post by rainsford42 »

Thanks for the shots, Metoo.

I was looking for that elusive scene since several years...
justcat

Post by justcat »

Metoo You can upload this video. Thanks

Return to “Screenshots from Movies”