Strike Back season 4 episode 6 ( paramedics)

meditions142

Re: Strike Back season 4 episode 6 ( paramedics)

Post by meditions142 »

Does anyone have any information about this scene? Is the female paramedic dead or just knocked out?

Looking at the blood on the male paramedic's head I am assume it may be dead but wondering.

Also, does anyone have a clip of the scene?
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

meditions142 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:27 pm Does anyone have any information about this scene? Is the female paramedic dead or just knocked out?

Looking at the blood on the male paramedic's head I am assume it may be dead but wondering.

Also, does anyone have a clip of the scene?
Sorry, M, I've never watched this show before. It aired on Cinemax & I don't have that channel.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Unfortunately, the female paramedic is killed alongside her colleagues. This is a shame, because from what I can see in the picture, she seems very cute.
paveldr

Post by paveldr »

Trackman281 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:21 am Unfortunately, the female paramedic is killed alongside her colleagues. This is a shame, because from what I can see in the picture, she seems very cute.
I've just watched the episode, it is never mentioned how/when they ambushed the ambulance. But it is very clear that they are all dead, the bullet holes are quite evident from the collage above
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

paveldr wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:35 pm
Trackman281 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:21 am Unfortunately, the female paramedic is killed alongside her colleagues. This is a shame, because from what I can see in the picture, she seems very cute.
I've just watched the episode, it is never mentioned how/when they ambushed the ambulance. But it is very clear that they are all dead, the bullet holes are quite evident from the collage above

If you look at the girl's body, she doesn't have a mark on her. No evidence of a gunshot to her head, but she is dead like her male colleagues. I think she could have had her throat crushed or neck broken, taken out close range. During the ambush.

Or perhaps the shot that killed her, is on the other of her head out of view. Trackman is right though, she is(was) cute.

A good scene, although a shot of them ambushing the ambulance plus the stripping of the girl paramedic would have been nice.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:04 am

If you look at the girl's body, she doesn't have a mark on her. No evidence of a gunshot to her head, but she is dead like her male colleagues. I think she could have had her throat crushed or neck broken, taken out close range. During the ambush.

Or perhaps the shot that killed her, is on the other of her head out of view. Trackman is right though, she is(was) cute.

A good scene, although a shot of them ambushing the ambulance plus the stripping of the girl paramedic would have been nice.
Maybe you could write a short story about where they were killed.
The hospital parking lot, or the break room, or being stopped on the road.
Stormtrooper1990

pc305435632 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:55 am

It is worth a short story, I would have to do a little research on the episode including the name of the villainess who kills and strips the female paramedic. Of course the story will be centered on her and her exclusively. With the men serving as background only.

Here is my theory. The terrorists set them up with a fake call out. The female terrorist serving as the "victim". The paramedics pull up, the girl and her male colleague rush to her aid, while the third stays in the ambulance. Unaware they are in danger. The men are taken out by gunshots, while the female terrorists hand shoots up grabbing the female paramedic by the throat. The terrorist strangles the female paramedic, crushing her throat. As soon as she is dead, the terrorist strips her while her male cohorts steal the men's uniforms off screen. They then stash their underwear clad bodies, in the back of the ambulance, end scene.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:04 am

It is worth a short story, I would have to do a little research on the episode including the name of the villainess who kills and strips the female paramedic. Of course the story will be centered on her and her exclusively. With the men serving as background only.

Here is my theory. The terrorists set them up with a fake call out. The female terrorist serving as the "victim". The paramedics pull up, the girl and her male colleague rush to her aid, while the third stays in the ambulance. Unaware they are in danger. The men are taken out by gunshots, while the female terrorists hand shoots up grabbing the female paramedic by the throat. The terrorist strangles the female paramedic, crushing her throat. As soon as she is dead, the terrorist strips her while her male cohorts steal the men's uniforms off screen. They then stash their underwear clad bodies, in the back of the ambulance, end scene.
I think a parking lot would work, because I remember the TV show where the terrorists hit the target building with mortars (mortars, I remember), and the idea was to get a lot of ambulances to the scene so they could get in.
f it was planned, they would have chosen to ambush somewhere where there were plenty of ambulances to choose from, like a hospital.
https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/86468265
Stormtrooper1990

pc305435632 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:33 am
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:04 am

I think a parking lot would work, because I remember the TV show where the terrorists hit the target building with mortars (mortars, I remember), and the idea was to get a lot of ambulances to the scene so they could get in.
f it was planned, they would have chosen to ambush somewhere where there were plenty of ambulances to choose from, like a hospital.
https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/86468265

The parking lot could be a possibility as well. The paramedics could have been getting ready for the callout to the embassy. Perhaps the female paramedic was garroted or neck broken from behind, while she was separated from her male colleagues by the female terrorist. I would go with a neck snap. The men where shot around the back of the ambulance with suppressed pistols.

Both would work for a story. I think the underground parking beneath the hospital is the more plausible, as the embassy was already attacked before to lure the paramedics into a call out.

Return to “Screenshots from Movies”