"The Big Dolls House" by BlackBlight3166

esercito sconfitto

"The Big Dolls House" by BlackBlight3166

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... IiG0sYiSTY

(Part 1): Ursula had been dragged out of the cell by two guards. The other inmates protested but it fell on death ears. She hadn't done anything but in the Big doll's house that didn't matter. They were just toys for their overlord Ning Lim. Ursula was been taken to where all prisoners were taken when Ning had a desire to punish some one. She referred to it as her fun room.

Ashley thought the time was now. She had wanted to escape from this hell hole for a while. She had a few ideas but the one she was going to do was the most dangerous. But she had to act. She was in the right place, kitchen duty. Ursula was in the fun room and that would mean that Lim would be there too. Being on kitchen duty she was able to go to parts of the camp usually off limits. One of those places was where the fun room was housed.

Ursula was sat on a chair pulling at the rope. She complained bitterly but the guard had gagged her. The guard looked down at her, 'keep quiet you whining little girl. You are giving me a headache.'

There was a knock on the door and it opened and Ashley came in holding a jug. The guard looked at her,

'Prince, what the hell are you doing in here?'

Ashley bowed her head, 'Miss Lim asked me to bring water here.'

The guard grunted, 'Well put it on the table and get out.'

Ashley bowed her head again and started to walk past the guard. It was a metal jug and it had no water in it, she had another purpose for it. As she past she swung around and struck the guard on the side of the head with the jug. The Guard went crashing down to the ground. Ashley grabbed her gun and pointed it at the now unconscious guard. She then looked at Ursula,

'Are you OK?'

Ursula nodded

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... jncR233_b0

(Part 2): Ashley quickly untied Ursula, Ursula rubbing her wrists,

'Thank you Ash, but what are we going to do now?'

Ashley picked up the guards submachine gun and placed it on the table, 'we got to move quickly, Lim will be on her way. First let’s get this uniform off her.' She gestured to the unconscious guard on the floor, 'My hair is black, if no one is paying a lot of attention I might pass off as one of them. There’s a truck outside with the keys in it. If we can get to that we might get out if we are lucky. I'm not saying this doesn’t have any risks but...' She looked at the unconscious guard again, 'we are kind of committed.'

Ashley and Ursula began the task of taking off the unconscious guard’s uniform. The girls then lifted her in to the chair, 'OK,' Ashley said, 'I'll change in to this uniform, you tie her up and gag her, You OK doing that?'

Ursula smiled, 'With this bitch, it will be a pleasure

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... lKX5VZ1sFo

(Part 3): Ashley finished clipping her cross belt on. The guard was now fully secured and Ursula looked at Ashley, 'so what are we going to do now?'

Ashley picked up the submachine gun and went to the door and put an ear to it, 'Now we wait. We need an insurance policy and...I think it is coming.'

Ashley stood by the door and gestured Ursula over to her putting a finger to her own lips indicating for Ursula to be quiet. Ursula stood next to her. The door handle moved.

Ashley braced herself as the door opened and in walked the Warden of the big dolls house, Ning Lim. She froze in her tracks as she entered and saw her guard bound and gagged on a chair. She started to reach for her pistol but it was too late. She had been spun around and pushed against the wall and Ashley’s hand was over her mouth. All Lim could see was the barrel of a submachine gun that was in her face. Lim slowly put her hands up.

'You keep your mouth shut you bitch.' she looked at Ursula, 'check the corridor, see if it is clear.'

Ursula went to the door and peeped out, it was clear. She nodded back at Ashley to indicate it was.

'Ok,' Ashley answered, 'Get her pistol and find something to tie her up and gag her

darth chlorophorm 2

Re: "The Big Dolls House" by BlackBlight3166

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

This is an excellent tale.
I actually just discovered this myself yesterday.
I always loved the uniforms the female guards wore in the original movie.
Also, the Asian guards were so incredibly cute.
kagomasa

Re: "The Big Dolls House" by BlackBlight3166

Post by kagomasa »

I also love the female guards in this movie. :D

Return to “from Deviantart”