"Young girls escape from prison" by Davidefor

tirepanted3

"Young girls escape from prison" by Davidefor

Post by tirepanted3 »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... FqtdGFf36s

The young actresses Nadja and Sonja from East Palmovia performed on a theatre in Vest Palmovia. The regime of that country considered the performance too critical to the dictator in charge. The girl got arrested and sat in prison.
The chief guard in charge, Mrs Darkeyes, so called because she always weared sun glasses, was a real sadist. She hated the girls and they were not allowed to come out of the cell to get fresh air.
After a month the desperate girls decided to escape, using their skills as actresses.
A day when Mrs Darkeyes were passing by the corridor, they pretended to be crying. The evil guard came close to the cell door to say they had to stop crying. She came too close and suddently the girls grabbed her from the bars, handgagged her preventing her to call for help and taking her keys. From outside they opened the door and pulled Mrs Darkeyes inside. Tha evil guard did not know that the girls before becoming acresses had started as stunt girl in many action films. Using their skills, Nadja and Sonja overpowered the captured guard, stripped her from the uniform and tied and gagged her using the sheets. They carried her to the bed and secured her on it with more sheets. Finally they blindfolded her, mocking her.
Nadja said: "I'm going to borrow your uniform. I'm closing your eyes, Mrs Darkeyes, because I don't want you to watching me while I take my orange clothes off to change. I'm very shy."
After she took the guars's uniform on, she took Mrs Darkeyes's handcuffs and put them on Sonjas hands.
They came out of the cell and walked through the corridor. Pretending being Mrs Darkeyes she said to the other guards she will take one of the prisoner to interrogation to an other Police Station. Nobody dared to ask questions about the decision of the cheif guard. Imitating perfectly Mrs Darkeyes's voice she added: "The other prisoner must stay in her cell. No food or water to her until tomorrow. Let her be alone and do not visit her until tomorrow."
They obeyed.
So she and Sonja walket do the yard and took one of the Police cars and drove away. After two hours they reached the border.
Mrs Darkeyes was founded the day after. Meanwhile the girls were safe back home.

Return to “from Deviantart”