" Chamber of Denial " by BondageLover8

esercito sconfitto

" Chamber of Denial " by BondageLover8

Post by esercito sconfitto »

In the dark asylum, a new patient is being pushed to her cell by a nurse in tight cyan latex uniform.

"Stop fighting patient 80527" the sexy blonde nurse smiles as she says "I'll go easy on you if you behave."

The young girl blonde struggles with horror in her eyes as she is strapped to a smart dental engine.

"Please, I've been set up." The young pale blonde pleads "I don't belong here."

"Your innocence or sanity don't matter to my mistress, the only thing that matters is how much you'll be worth to our clients." The nurse says with a evil grin on her face "This is going to be your temporary home, whether you like it or not."

"Now let's give you a quick nap, shall we?" The nurse says as she turns around to grab her tool "This will keep you sleeping for 10 mi..Mhmppphh.."

A pair of hands grab the nurse from behind

"Perfect, and I freed myself 5 minutes ago. I just wanted to see how much information you knew." The young blonde whispers in her prey's left ear "now quietly tell me everything about this place and I'll let you live, got it?"

The nurse slowly nods

"Good, let's get started."

*10 minutes later*

"A little bit too tight on me, but it has to do." The young blonde says as she fixes her new uniform

The nurse is now completely naked and tied to the cell bed, her mouth is stuffed and cleave gagged.

"Thanks for the uniform, and enjoy your new cell." The pale blonde girl says as she heads out of the cell

But before she closes the cell door, she turns around "oh, the name is Yoshi by the way..."

"Need to find a better uniform, this one is way too tight..." the young blonde murmurs to herself.

As Yoshi walks down the hallway, she can hear cries and pleas for help coming from every corner of the building. "Jeez, I wonder how many innocent girls are locked up and tortured here." Yoshi thought to herself as she continues to walk down the hallway "I must put an end to this no matter what..."

Her thought was interrupted by a voice coming from behind her

"Stop right there!!! Where are you going?"

Yoshi turns around to see two nurses staring right at her. A brunette and a redhead.

"As a recruit, you aren't allowed to have access to this part of the asylum yet." The brunette nurse snapped at her.

"I am sorry.." Yoshi says, "but there has been an emergency and I really have to speak to the warden..."

"Only senior officers can see the warden directly, no exceptions. If you have an emergency, speak to us now. If not then turn your little ass around and reload the equipment cart for us." The redhead nurse commanded.

"I insist that I see the warden in person, and you two will provide me with the help I need." Yoshi smiles

"What are you tal..." before the redhead nurse could finish the sentence, she was kicked on the side of her face and hit the floor unconscious.

"What ar...Mhpphmmm.." Yoshi quickly grabs the brunette with one hand and puts the other over the brunette nurse's mouth.

"One word and I'll snap your neck, understand?" Yoshi says

The brunette nurse nodded.

The two nurses are stripped down to nothing but white stockings, ball-gagged and bound with medical equipment inside the cart.

"your uniform fits me perfectly, thanks!" Yoshi smiles at the brunette nurse. "now sit tight with your friend. I am sure she is in a world of surprise when she wakes up"

The muffled plea quiets down as Yoshi closes the medical cart.

With her newly obtained uniform. Yoshi was able to trick and subdue nurses and doctors in the Chamber of Denial through out the night.

The chamber warden, Dr. Linda, is still unaware that one her supposed to be test subject is now coming after her.

Outside warden Linda's office, her two blonde securities and two brunette assistants struggle helplessly in their bonds.

----------------------------

About 15 minutes ago, the two securities were approached by a blonde doctor and two nurses. They were in a panic and told the securities that a couple of prisoners got loose and is attacking the staffs. Before the two securities could get a hold of the situation, the blonde doctor managed to grab one of their pistols from the holster and pointed it at one of the securities. Before the second security could reach for her gun, she was quickly jumped and pinned down by the two nurses.

"Don't fuck move or make a noise or I'll blow your brains out, got it?" The blonde doctor says "now strip these two bitches and tie them up like we did with the other staffs."

"You got it Yoshi" one of the nurse replies as she started to strip the securities while the other nurse uses belts to restrain them.

Yoshi grabs one of the blonde by her hair and forced her head against the black metal door. "Now listen carefully, tell them the prisoners got loose and they need to evacuate. Got it?"

The blonde nods as Yoshi puts the telecom beside her mouth. "Ma'am, prisoner just broke out, you need to evacuate to another chamber until we can secure the area again."

The black metal door opens, Yoshi immediately rushed in and knocked out the assistant who opened the door and then pointed her gun at the warden. "I guess you are Dr. Linda, the warden?"

"Who the fuck are you and what is going on?!?"

"Your little blonde slut just told you. I managed to get loose and freed all the other prisoners." Yoshi says with a smile "now strip, I already wasted enough time here."

Linda and her other assistant complies...

Return to “BondageLea08 ( former BondageLover8 )”