" OIA (Overseas Intelligence Agency) " by BlackBlight3166

esercito sconfitto

" OIA (Overseas Intelligence Agency) " by BlackBlight3166

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... ldbdJiCVO4

CHARACTER Kumi Hironaka, Emiko OnishiLOCATION Luoyang, Han district, China
Luoyang in the Han Province, China: Kumi cut the cut the fence and crawled through followed by Emiko. The compound was a small training camp outside the city of Luoyang in the Han Province of China. The trainees in the camp were being trained in Biological weapons and tactics. The main reason for the OIA being there was the Laboratory in the compound which was suspected to be working on a new Virus.

Kumi’s team had been watching it for days and what they did notice was the quick turnaround of military personal. If they could obtain some uniforms they might be able to get to their target. The perfect place to get them was from a small female barrack which was conveniently in the quieter part of the compound.

The girls moved to the side of the building. Kumi activated her mic, ‘ok we are in, what’s the status inthe camp?’

‘North and east are all clear and quiet.’ Yamato piped up.’

South and west are clear too boss.’ Kaede followed

Fujiyama was the last to reply, ‘I’ve got you guys covered boss,’

Kumi replied, ‘Ok, we are going in.’

The girls moved to an outer door and Kumi pulled out her tried and tested device that disarmed any alarms. Kumi nodded to Emiko and they entered the building. They entered a small communal area with a Microwave oven and a couple of armchairs. There was a TV but it was off. Kumi looked down the corridor. There were four rooms with their doors closed, and a further exit at the other end. Kumi pointed to the first door but before Emiko could acknowledge the opposite door opened and a female soldier came out wearing barrack dress. Kumi and Emiko stood either side of the door to the communal area. Emiko slipped her pistol out of its holster. As the girl entered Kumi immediately clamped her hand over the girl’s mouth and Emiko pointed the pistol at her forehead. Emiko then whispered in Mandarin Chinese, ‘Are you alone in your room?’ The girl shook her head.

‘How many in the room?’Emiko followed up

The girl showed one finger. Kumi nodded at Emiko and gestured with her head towards the room. Still with her hand over the girls mouth and her arms secured by kumi’s other arm the led her to the door. Emiko entered. There was another girl in uniform sat at a desk. She turned around, ‘that was….’ The girl was immediately silenced by Emiko’s hand and her gun pushed under her chin.

Kumi came in with the other girl. She closed and locked the door. She then hissed at the two Chinese soldiers, ‘you keep your mouths shut, you understand?’

Both girls nodded and they were pushed on to a bed. Kumi now drew her pistol at the girls and looked at Emiko, ‘gag them.’

Emiko quickly opened her pack and pulled out some duct tape. She ripped off a strip for each girl and put it tightly over their mouths. Kumi then said ‘Strip.’

The terrified girls undressed and as soon as they were in their panties and Bra Emiko took out some zip ties and tied them to the bed headboard.

The girls then picked up the uniforms and Kumi looked at them and smiled at Emiko, ‘'well these will fit, we could have been waering a tents.'

The girls quickly changed in to the uniforms. Emiko then went back in to the pack, ‘I’ll give these girls a jab. That should keep them quiet for a few hours…’

esercito sconfitto

Re: " OIA (Overseas Intelligence Agency) " by BlackBlight3166

pay attention, the story is quite interesting... an International Agency wanting to prevent China from working on and releasing a new virus... :?
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Excellent story, my friend. Ripped from today's headlines, indeed.
The artwork is stunning as well.
Great find, buddy.
soundman

Post by soundman »

Despite all the evidence that the virus came from the US (yes, the FBI came to that conclusion within 90 days of their esteemed president's request), female soldiers on active duty in China are not allowed to keep their hair long (that poster is from the 1950s).
esercito sconfitto

SOUNDMAN, my friend, if the picture and story are hurting for Chinese members, I apologize

as matter of fact I presented the scene for the opposite reason, namely to have a laugh about all the rumors and winds of war of the last months; lately the imminence of a world-wide conflict is taken for granted, what is both depressing and horrific

I am tempted to delete the topic, but censorship is not in my thinking at all

personally, the only issue I have with the picture is about a clear and visible perspective mistake ( the victims are wrong size) ... and an unanswered question; out of curiosity, aren't Kumi Hironaka and Emiko Onishi Japanese names?
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

SoundMan, I am from the U.S. and I have absolutely nothing against the Chinese any others from Asia.
In fact, I have many Asian families that live on my block. Mostly Chinese, Korean & Vietnamizes.
They're all very nice people. Kind & helpful and they mostly keep to themselves.
To be honest, they're actually more pleasant compared to the other Americans around here.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:25 am SOUNDMAN, my friend, if the picture and story are hurting for Chinese members, I apologize

as matter of fact I presented the scene for the opposite reason, namely to have a laugh about all the rumors and winds of war of the last months; lately the imminence of a world-wide conflict is taken for granted, what is both depressing and horrific

I am tempted to delete the topic, but censorship is not in my thinking at all

personally, the only issue I have with the picture is about a clear and visible perspective mistake ( the victims are wrong size) ... and an unanswered question; out of curiosity, aren't Kumi Hironaka and Emiko Onishi Japanese names?
You are indeed quite correct, our supreme leader. :)

Regarding your last point, yes, most certainly Japanese.
esercito sconfitto

many thanks for your kind support, distinguished Professor Moriarty/ elusive Mr Ssnth/and dangerous Peaky Blinder of known ill-repute :)

Return to “from Deviantart”