Hawaii Five 0; Prelude Supplemental Scene

slainplus

Hawaii Five 0; Prelude Supplemental Scene

Post by slainplus »

EXT. HOSPITAL - ESTABLISHING - DAY

A front view of a typical suburban hospital.

INT. HOSPITAL - DAY

LANA KENDALL is dressed all in black like a commando. She walks down a corridor in the hospital like a woman with a mission. She follows an attractive, like sized brunette NURSE down the corridor who carries an armload of towels. The nurse goes through a door marked: HYDROTHERAPY. Lana, slows, and peers into the hydrotherapy room at he nurse whose back is to the door.

REVERSE ANGLE: HYDROTHERAPY ROOM

The room contains several stainless steel whirlpool tanks some of which look like household bathtubs, and some larger hot tub sized whirlpool tanks. The hydrotherapy room is empty save for the nurse Lana saw walk into the room.

LANA

looks the nurse up and down one final time as if gaging her size. The nurse is unaware of Lana staring at her.
OTS LANA

Lana walks into the hydrotherapy room. The door SIGHS closed behind her and the nurse.

PUSH IN ON THE HYDROTHERAPY DOOR

We HEAR SMACKING SOUNDS of someone getting beaten up. A woman’s muffle CRIES of pain. Then finally we HEAR THE THUDDING SOUND of a body falling to the floor.

INT. HYDROTHERAPY ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Lana stands panting for breath as if she had been working out.

ANGLE ON

The nurse Lana saw go into the hydrotherapy room lies on the floor with bruises and welts all over her body. The nurse has evidently been beaten to death by someone who likes hurting people. Lana kneels down at the nurse’s feet. She picks one of the nurse’s tennis shoe shod feet, examines it for a moment then drops the foot with a GRUNT of disgust.

LANA
(to herself)

Damn, I would have to pick a nurse with
tiny feet.

LOW ANGLE - LANA

As she kneels at the nurse’s side, and pulls off the woman’s blue scrub shirt. She does likewise with the nurse’s blue scrub pants.

RESUME SHOT

Lana quickly strips off her shirt, pants, and shoes. She rips on the dead nurse’s hospital scrubs, and stamp her feet back into her black, tactical boots.

HOSPITAL CORRIDOR - CONTINUOUS

Lana emerges from the hydrotherapy room, she looks up and down the corridor, and then walks off.

CUT TO:

HOSPITAL CORRIDOR - LATER

Another NURSE walks down the corridor, and goes into the hydrotherapy room.

INT. HYDROTHERAPY ROOM

The nurse who entered the hydrotherapy room looks around the room as if searching for someone. As she walks through the room she glances down and sees.

POV NURSE

The nurse that Lana murdered for her uniform lies submerged in bathtub sized whirlpool tank in just her white bra, panties, and her white tennis shoes.
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Hawaii Five 0; Prelude Supplemental Scene

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

A wonderful idea for the scene. What episode needs this added to it?
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Believe it or not, I tried locating the title of the episode but now I can't find it. The plot of the episode in question is about some guy (hidden crime witness I think) who wakes up after years in a coma. Danny goes to the hospital to interview the guy or something. While he's in the room a pretty blonde nurse comes in to see the patient. As the nurse is standing by the patient I notice she's wearing black tactical boots like a soldier (I guess this what tipped off Danny that the nurse was a phony). Anyway Danny and the phony nurse get into a wrestling match on the floor, and Danny picks up the syringe the phony nurse dropped in the struggle. Danny injects the phony nurse in the neck with it and she dies posthaste. It is discovered the phony nurse is really a contract killer. As you might imagine I have a rather low opinion of actual nurses whom I consider a bunch of thieving whores :evil:

I wrote my little story trying to imagine how the killer got the nurse's uniform and why she's wearing a pair of black combat boots.
darth chlorophorm 2

slainplus wrote:Believe it or not, I tried locating the title of the episode but now I can't find it. The plot of the episode in question is about some guy (hidden crime witness I think) who wakes up after years in a coma. Danny goes to the hospital to interview the guy or something. While he's in the room a pretty blonde nurse comes in to see the patient. As the nurse is standing by the patient I notice she's wearing black tactical boots like a soldier (I guess this what tipped off Danny that the nurse was a phony). Anyway Danny and the phony nurse get into a wrestling match on the floor, and Danny picks up the syringe the phony nurse dropped in the struggle. Danny injects the phony nurse in the neck with it and she dies posthaste. It is discovered the phony nurse is really a contract killer. As you might imagine I have a rather low opinion of actual nurses whom I consider a bunch of thieving whores :evil:

I wrote my little story trying to imagine how the killer got the nurse's uniform and why she's wearing a pair of black combat boots.
Thanks for the background info, Slain.
I do like the unexpected problem of the Nurse's shoes not fitting the killer. It sort of reminds me of that scene from Die Hard, when McClain tries to put on the sneakers he stole off a terrorist he killed and complains something like "He's got feet smaller than my grandmother!". It's my favorite Action movie.
Hope everything's going Okay with you. I do miss all those awesome poser stories of yours.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Great prologue, wait othea your beatiful and masterpiece artworks! :D :!:
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Thank you Miss femalespy. I'm glad you liked my story. I just started working on new poser 11 story to illustrate the Five-0h story wrote which I actually hope to finish since I'm not working such look hours anymore.
darth chlorophorm 2

slainplus wrote:Thank you Miss femalespy. I'm glad you liked my story. I just started working on new poser 11 story to illustrate the Five-0h story wrote which I actually hope to finish since I'm not working such look hours anymore.
A new story?!!! How exciting! This is wonderful news.
Finally something to look forward too.
What's next? Taco Bell selling the Rancho Steak Burrito again after all these years.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

slainplus wrote:Thank you Miss femalespy. I'm glad you liked my story. I just started working on new poser 11 story to illustrate the Five-0h story wrote which I actually hope to finish since I'm not working such look hours anymore.
Amazing news, I’m really looking forward to your work, and I’m a man, it’s okay that you forgot, I’m waiting for masterpieces from you, you only make good painted stories! :D :!:

Return to “Stories by Slain”