Terminator 3; Supplemental Scene

slainplus

Terminator 3; Supplemental Scene

Post by slainplus »

If you've ever wondered how the Terminatrix came to get the Lieutenant Hastings persona here is my take on how that happened. Keep in mind the Terminatrix has to physically sample a person to copy and impersonate someone. One explanation for Lt. Hastings persona is that her DNA or whatever simple came preloaded into her memory banks before she was sent into the past. This idea alway seemed like a cop out to me, so here is my idea for a missing scene that should have been in the film.

Terminator 3
(missing should'da been shot scene)

EXT. VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE - ESTABLISHING - DAY

A sprawling military base in the Mojave desert.

Air Force LIEUTENANT ANNETTE HASTINGS who wears an Air Force summer dress uniform walks down a narrow corridor, she comes to an emergency exit that’s been jammed open with a brick. She smiles to herself at this breach of military regulations and pushes open the emergency door.

EXT. BUILDING - DAY

Lieutenant Hastings steps through the emergency exit which opens up behind a stand of scraggly pine trees. Discarded soda cans, candy wrappers, and countless cigarette butts litter the ground. She ignores the trash lying on the ground amidst a carpet of dead pine needles, and lights up a cigarette. She takes a deep, grateful drag off her Camel 99.

A blond haired civilian woman wearing an expensive looking red leather pantsuit appears out of nowhere. The civilian woman walks directly up to Annette and says to her

TERMINATRIX
Do you work her?

Annette looks piqued at the woman for interrupting her on the sly cigarette break.
Lt. HASTINGS (bitchy)
Last time I checked.

TERMINATRIX
Good, do you know General Brewster?

Lt. HASTINGS
Yes, he’s my boss here.

Annette stares suspiciously at the strange in every sense of word woman.
Lt. HASTIINGS
Who are you anyway? You know this is
restricted area. Do you have permission
to be here?

TERMINATRIX
No I don’t, but you do.

With that the Terminatrix jabs her arm out with blurring speed, and she plunges it completely through Annette’s chest. The Terminatrix withdraws her arm, and it comes out of Annette’s body with a wet squishing sound. Lieutenant Annette Hastings collapses to the ground dead as door nail. Her eyes stare out fixed in death. Then the Terminatrix, who magically transformed herself into a perfect copy of Lieutenant Hastings scoops up the body of the real Lieutenant Hastings in her arms and carries her body out of frame.
W3relegion

Re: Terminator 3; Supplemental Scene

Post by W3relegion »

Your hired!
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

GREAT IDEA!
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

I know this is an old thread, but I tried to get a look at the face on the ID card, the T-X is wearing. To see what the real LT Hastings looked like, but no luck.

I always imagined, that the T-X shifted to her default naked form. Ambushed Hastings in the bathroom, and stripped her corpse. As it was a temporary disguise, the T-X just used her default appearance. Then took the uniform off, after infecting the robots at the base. Then shifted back into her red leather outfit.

Return to “Stories by Slain”