Space Opera II

slainplus

Space Opera II

Post by slainplus »

Space Opera-2
By Slain

A beer can shaped spaceship two hundred meters long drifted in orbit above a mars like planet below. Streaks of rust and impact scars covered the hull of the derelict. Another space ship coasted up to the dead hulk. This spaceship consisted of a large saucer shaped hull connected by a pair of struts to two propulsion units and a bulbous separate hull beneath the saucer was connected by a large pylon.

Four Federation space cadet girls, Debbie, Marilyn, Jean, and Robin, materialized inside the derelict. The girls in the landing party were all young, pretty things and all wore bright crimson mini style dresses for uniforms, taupe shaded pantyhose, and knee high black go-go boots.

Space gypsy girls Margo and her space gypsy sister Ruth watched the landing party with great interest on the view screen in the cramped bridge of the derelict. The girls on the landing party were exactly what they needed in the way of disguises to sneak aboard the big starship, and steal what they needed.

“What should we do?” blond haired Debbie asked redhead Marilyn.

“I think we should stick together while we search this abandoned ship,” Marilyn said.

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea,” the girls all said.

With that the girls all went on their way to go exploring.

As the girls walked down a narrow corridor gypsy girls Margo and her sister Ruth grabbed, Robin, the rearmost girl.from behind, and dragged her backwards out of the corridor with a hand clamped over her mouth.

A few seconds later Marilyn said, “Hey, where did that girl behind you go?”

Jean, said, “I’ll go see.” Then she walked back down corridor, and peered into the last hatchway they had passed.

While Debbie and Marilyn were watching Jean to see what she would uncover. Margo and her sister Ruth stepped silently into the corridor, and grabbed Debbie from behind, covered her mouth so she couldn’t call for help, and dragged her out of sight inside yet another compartment.

“Hey, look Debbie is gone now too,” Marilyn told Jean.

When Jean turned back to see where Marilyn was indicating a feminine hand holding a heavy looking hunk of pipe emerged from the compartment and bonked Jean over the head. As Jean started to collapse struck unconscious a pair of hands darted out, and caught the falling girl under the arms and snatched her out of corridor.

“Jean what do you--” Marilyn started to say then she noticed Jean had disappeared too.

Marilyn drew her phaser and ran to where Jean had been standing. She screamed as something from a nightmare thrust at her face. Ecstasy Eight wrapped six of its eight around Marilyn’s neck, and then shoved its remaining two legs into the girl’s screaming mouth. Then the arthropod pumped out its load black ink down the gagging girl’s throat.

When the girl stopped moving, Ecstasy Eight lost interest in her, and crawled off her towards Margo’s feet. Margo bent down, grabbed up her pet octopus, and set it on her back

Margo and Ruth picked up the waylaid girls one by one and loaded them on a Zero-G stretcher that rode over the deck on an anti-gravity field. After loading up a girl they took her to the ship’s mess hall, and laid her out on a long table. When had brought all the landing party girls back to the mess hall they worked as a team to divest the girls of their uniforms, boots, and nylons.

“Well which one of the these girls do you want to be,” Margo asked her sister.

“I don’t care...give me one of the brunettes,” Ruth said.

“All right one brunette coming up,” Margo said.

“Which one are you taking Margo?”

“The other brunette I guess.” Margo said picking an auto injector. She held the injector to one of the brunette’s faces, and injected her in the cheek with the device. A few seconds after being injected the skin on the girl’s head blew up off her skull the like a balloon.

“You want a scalpel Margo?”

“No, don’t need one. This stuff is really elastic, and it will separate from the untreated skin on its own.”

“I’ve never used the s*** you’re using before. How does it work?”

“Nano bugs cut the skin from the flesh, tailored bacteria polymerized the skin, and some other bugs generate gas to pop the skin loose from the donor’s head.”

After peeling off the faces and hair from two of landing party girls. The space gypsy girls examined the uniforms and boots they had taken from the waylaid girls. Then they donned the articles of clothing that fit them the best. After getting themselves ready they looked like the spitting image of the girls they were replacing.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Space Opera II

Post by esercito sconfitto »

this new installment let me breathless :shock:

is this uniform correct? ( because of this model's facial features, this can be one of the Space Gypsy before her- well :shock: - masking )

P.S. we must imagine exposed skulls or something different?

Return to “Stories by Slain”