Space Opera

slainplus

Space Opera

Post by slainplus »

Space Opera; Inked Out

The spaceship Third Strike shot through the starry sky like a giant striped arse artillery shell. On the hanger deck a fresh face young thang just out of the space academy prepared to board her little space ship which for all the world looked like big, teardrop shaped lady’s compact with a transparent lid.

Shapely space cadet girl Paige Loogie, resplendent in her skin tight, black and yellow vinyl jumpsuit, and matching go-go boots prepared to the board her little spaceship. She wore a black and yellow helmet from which jotted a single, large antenna in center of it.

As she climbed up the ladder on the side of her little spaceship, a young space gypsy girl came to see her off.

“Are up to your first assignment space cadet?” Margo the girl in a space gypsy getup asked the newest graduate of the space academy. The girl, barely out her teens, smiled brightly and said, “Yes ma’am, all ready, willing, and able.”

“Oh that’s so wonderful honey,” Margo said as she gave the high sign to her pet octopus Ecstasy Eight which clung to the back of Margo’s robe. Then she said, “Don’t forget to write your mother sweetness.”

“I won’t, goodbye,” the space cadet said brightly.

“Oh, I almost forgot. Here let me give you a good luck charm sweetness.” Margo said pulling a medallion on a chain out of her robe.

Margo moved to the foot of the little spaceship’s ladder to hand the her gift to the space cadet girl. As the girl leaned down on the ladder to take the gift, Ecstasy Eight jumped off Margo’s back, and wrapped itself around the girl’s neck with six of its eight legs. “ECKY!” the Paige exclaimed. Then the octopus shove its seventh and eighth remaining legs into Paige’s mouth. The girl vainly struggled, kicked her legs, and tried retching out the offending members. But they only swelled up more as if it were engorged on something and then they contracted and expanded as if they were pump something out. Naturally Paige lost her balance and fell forward, and folded up neatly across Margo’s shoulder .

“Come silly girl. You have a date with the airlock,” Margo said as she carried the spasming space cadet over her shoulder towards the nearest spaceship janitor’s closet.

“All right Ecstasy you can let go now,” Margo told her pet octopus. The invertebrate creature obediently released its hold on Paige’s neck. Then it withdrew its seventh and eighth legs from the girl’s mouth; Paige's lips and inside of her mouth were now shaded pitch black. The girl collapsed to the deck immediately when Margo set her down on her feet.

Margo peeled up Paige's eyelids with both thumbs. and saw the girl's eyeballs had turned completely black from the octopus ink Ecstasy Eight had ejaculated into her. “Oh honey, you all is full it,” Margo said feigned sorrow, “And since you is all done for I guess it wouldn’t hurt for me take your outfit. ‘Cause you can’t really steal from the dead now can you hon?”

Margo took off the girl’s antenna helmet, remove her black and yellow go-go boots, and after few minutes of strenuous activity she managed peel off the girl's skin tight uniform, Since the girl wasn’t wearing underwear her long brunette hair hung down over her boobs and her privates were covered by Margo’s coined studded head scarf.

A small hatch in the hull of Third Strike opened, a spray of frozen atmosphere and the corpse of space cadet Paige Loogie issued from the airlock. Paige’s body once free of the spaceship’s artificial gravity drifted off and disappeared into blackness of outer space.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Space Opera

Post by esercito sconfitto »

please Slain continue the story. I am especially eager to understand what is a "space gypsy girl ", it means a lot to me. Add details about Margo's costume
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

esercito sconfitto wrote:please Slain continue the story. I am especially eager to understand what is a "space gypsy girl ", it means a lot to me. Add details about Margo's costume
I sort of based the space gypsy girl Margo on the Harry Mudd character from the original Star Trek series. She a kind of street hustler who grew up on some poverty stricken planet, and there is no formal gypsy society like there is on earth. The universe where this story takes place is my screw ball take on the space opera stories of the 1930s. I can try writing some more stories with this character. The costume Margo wears is a black head scarf studded with coins that she wears over her head like a hoodie, and her robe is black and covered with astral designs; comets, planets, stars, etc.
darth chlorophorm

Post by darth chlorophorm »

great story, slain.
i'd love to read more, if there's more.

Return to “Stories by Slain”