Something I wrote on Reddit. (Shoe Stealing.)

noochy

Something I wrote on Reddit. (Shoe Stealing.)

Post by noochy »

I'm a nerd. I've always been a nerd, and I'm comfortable with that. What I'm not comfortable with is the way you make me feel. I'm 5'10, 210 lbs of burly black man, and you're 5'1, 90 lbs of little blonde white girl. This shouldn't be a problem for me, but you keep dangling those shoes. Simple black leather loafers, with a gold buckle. You're not wearing anything extravagant too. Blue jeans, and a white oxford shirt. A shock of blonde hair covers your otherwise light blue eyes, and you can barely see the sharp, yet feminine jawline that makes you the envy of every girl in the room.

I see all of that, and all I can think about is you, under me, writhing in ecstasy and see those loafers on your feet the whole time.

"You must really like my shoes."

I'd been had.

"They're Gucci. My boyfriend got them for me, for my birthday."

And the dream had had been killed, not only did I succeed in creeping her out, but now, I know my dream couldn't come true.

"Actually, my ex-boyfriend. We just broke up."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"But yeah, I can't let him get in the way of my favorite shoes. Especially if they make guys like you stare."

"I wasn't staring. I don't stare and why would I be staring at your shoes?"

"I don't know, let's find out."

She moves closer and closer to me. And the library just gets smaller and smaller. Even though there's two people playing World of Warcraft nearby, it feels as if we are the only two in the room.

"You feel so tense."

"Lady, I don't even know your name."

"And you're not going to. What I have planned for us doesn't involve talking."

In the midst of my shoegazing, I didn't realize the shape of this woman. How all those ordinary clothes hugged her form and accentuated everything. Perfect hips, slender arms, a bubble butt and most importantly, nestled against my arm, a perfect set of tits.

"You're not into having fun, Jack?"

"Jack?"

"Yes, I'm Jill tonight. You're Jack. I intend to climb you like a hill."

I feel the blood pumping through my veins and at one pointed area. She notices and migrates her hand towards the happening.

"I suppose someone is ready to play," she whispers in my ear. Every word just unraveling the facade and awakening so many things.

"Feeling bold?"

I can't explain it. I just got up, grabbed her, hid behind the stacks, pawed her like an animal.

Every kiss I initiated was reminiscent of a starved child receiving a peach for the first time. My hands taking the time to caress each curve as if I was sculpting clay.

She's experienced. It's shows. Subtle nibbles of my ear. Playing with my neck. She grabs my ass a lot. I suppose that's her thing. Then her hands migrate to my front.

I feel like a dam about to burst. A New York City subway car at peak. She knows this. She's taunting me. I call her bluff.

I pull her shirt over her head. Her bra is this white one with a paint splatter design resembling Jackson Pollock's No. 5. I'll never forget it and she wants it that way.

She matches my actions by stripping me of my dress slacks. The cheap material chafes my thigh as she pulls, but I don't give a shit. She is divine.

I go for her pants, and she stops me.

"Did I do anything wrong?" I feel the shame growing.

She just smiles and says "no, I got this." Shimmying out of her pants, revealing a bunny tattoo, and a curious lack of panties. She hands me her loafers.

"I thought you'd want to put them on me."

I did. So badly.

Her toes with red nail polish resembled little cherry tomatoes. I wasn't foot guy, but aesthetically they were just as perfect as the rest of her. The right loafer went on beautifully. The sound as it went on made me fantastically erect and just hurried to put the left one on.

She pulls my black dress shirt and rips it open. Tufts of black chest hair adorn my chest. She's enamored with the texture as I begin to tend to her neck. Every moment, my mouth strategically goes to every erogenous zone I can find.

"Get inside me."

I take my member out of it's cloth prison, and let it run wild. I tease her very pink labia with the tip. Gradually letting it gain more and more access.

An audible gasp, comes from the stacks. I use my mouth to muffle the sound to no avail. They know we're here, and honestly I don't care if they do. I'm grinding my way into ecstasy, but I realize there's a second set of eyes on me.

A college freshman. 18, doe eyed, just looking for an anthropology book in order to finish her report. She found so much more. She tries to look away, but we just lock eyes. She can't stop herself. She's slid her hand down her shorts, in the corner just watching me and Jill go. My bravado just can't let me stop. I do deeper and deeper into Jill. She looks me in the eyes and clutches my head for dear life.

I feel like God.

Jill instructs me to turn her over. She wants me to pull her hair. Our little frosh is just about worn out. I motion for her to come over.

I pull her shorts down and Jill begins to eat her out. Frosh discards her shirt revealing tanned caramel nipples. The curly black mass of her hair is behind her head in ecstasy. Jill stands up. She slides the freshman's open toed mules off of her. Me and the frosh are bewildered.

"Price of admission, honey." Jill slides her new shoes on her feet.

"As for you, keep the loafers."
esercito sconfitto

Re: Something I wrote on Reddit. (Shoe Stealing.)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

...as for you Noochy, keep writing- and posting here

PS next time, some pairs of boots ;)

Return to “Stories by Noochy”