" Hana gets a Police Model for Reference" by Castironing

esercito sconfitto

" Hana gets a Police Model for Reference" by Castironing

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Hana gets a Police Model for Reference

by Castironing

Brief Summary: A writer "requests" a policewoman for some "modeling."

“Hmm, I need some reference materials, it seems.” Hana Minami isn’t exactly a normal woman. She spends almost all of her day in her room; her legs sprawled above a desk and a small pencil resting just below her nose delicately. Coming from a half Asian, half Caucasian background, she writes under a pen name called Rachel Stevens, hoping the name would help sell stronger.

Usually, she thinks of one or two good ideas for a story to write, and then she maps it all out in her head. If it fails, she thinks of another one, when it succeeds she makes millions selling her books. Today it seems that she has a successful story brewing.

“Let’s see… I need a model, and I also need to check out the police station, especially the jail cells they have. Hmm… I guess it’s still early today, I’ll make the phone call and have lunch before we start I guess.” Hana casually dials the numbers while thinking of what to eat.

“911, what’s your emergency?” The phone operator asks.

“Uh, yes… I need a police woman to come over to my house, preferably Italian… Actually, maybe Spanish is better. Oh, with her uniform on, of course, also around late 30’s would be nice.”

“Ma’am, please don’t waste our time if you don’t have an emergency, this is a crime you know.”

“Well, this is an emergency, I just need someone of those specs to come immediately to my house, my deadline is coming up soon.”

“Ok, where do you live?” The phone operator mutters.

“Right, I live on 123 Fake Street.”

“Ok, I will send a police officer to your place to have a talk to you.”

“Ok thank you.” Hana cheerfully responds and hangs up the phone. “Now for some ramen.”

A couple of minutes later a few knocks land on her door. Hana goes to the door and greets the police officer with a bowl in her hand, eating ramen with a big slurp. “Come on in,” she starts walking to her desk, “Let’s go to my workroom, my name’s Hana by the way.” The policewoman questions the situation with her eyes, and then decides to follow her after closing the door to the house for Hana.

“I’m here to have a talk with you about the phone call you made today.” The policewoman asks with a strong aura around her.

“Yeah, I made the call, you’re right on time.” Hana finishes her ramen with one final slurp and puts it aside with a happy grin. “Wait a minute… This isn’t right!”

“Correct, it isn’t right to call 911 unless you have an emergency. It seems that they had to send me to give you a little lesson about it.” She crosses her hands in front of her.

“No, no, no!” Hana cries out loud. “You don’t look Italian or Spanish at all! You don’t even look like you’re in your late 30’s! They got my order all wrong!” Hana looks down in disappointment, “Well, at least you’re female and wearing the uniform. But, your hair is all wrong, it’s black. I was hoping for a brunette, or even a blond. Are you Asian or someth-“

“Shut up, right now… I was going to let you off with a warning, but it seems that you don’t deserve one at all. Let me see some id.” The cop stood in an aggressive stance and made sure to block the doorway in case something was to happen.

“Ehh? Id? I told you my name is Hana already… What’s yours by the way?”

“Officer Sophie Wong, now stop screwing around and show me your id, or we’ll have to get physical, and I’m sure a cute girl like you won’t want that.”

“Ehh? Of course I want to get physical, I need some reference materials, you know, that’s why you’re here, didn’t you know Sophie?”

“Alright, that’s it.” Officer Sophie Wong grabs Hana’s hand and pulls her up from her seat and presses her against a wall with one hand behind her back. “Now, if you want to do this the easy way, shut up and get your id.” Sophie couldn’t believe the young woman in front of her, as hapless as she was and how seemingly oblivious to everyone around her.

“Mhmm, I see. So the criminal would be pinned like so.” Hana notes with a curious glare. “So, when the officer goes to put on the handcuffs, how would the criminal get out of it, hmm…”

“Don’t test my patience here, girl.” Sophie went for her handcuffs with her right hand while still maintaining grip with her left hand on Hana’s arm.

Hana’s eyes focus deeply, and while Sophie moves she acts rapidly while speaking. “So, the officer would be open here,” Hana’s leg pulls upwards and kicks the cop between her legs, “Then, the criminal would pull the officer like so…” She spins and reels her arm back and puts Sophie in the same position Hana was in just before. “Now, I quickly grab this arm and push it across your other arm and place my legs here, like this.” Shocked, Sophie could do nothing but listen to Hana while being moved like a doll.

“Wait, what are you doing?” The officer asks frantically. “No, stop!”

Hana clicks the handcuffs in place and trips the officer to the ground in front of her. “Yes, this is exactly as it should go…” She goes to her desk and jots down a couple of notes while the officer squirms about on the ground. “Good work Sophie! You did really well today for working with me for the first time.”

“This isn’t some game, you know! This is a criminal offence, and you will be going to jail for this.” The officer lashes out, “You won’t get away with this!”

“Ehh? If no one says, anything it’ll be ok right? Just as long as you don’t mention it to your coworkers.” Hana smiles and gives her a wink. Sophie looks back in disbelief.

“Why are you doing this?” The police officer demands. “Are you crazy or something?”

“Hehe, I’m not crazy, Sophie! You’re so funny!” Hana bent down and put her face close to Sophie’s.

“You see, I’m writing a story about how a criminal releases a convict stuck in the cells of jail by posing as a police officer.” Hana points her finger right on the lips of Sophie, “And you, are that officer… Well, a model at least. I wasn’t too keen on having an Asian police woman, but I’ll make sure to capture you quite well, don’t worry!” Hana smiles and stands back up. “Now, let’s remove all those dangerous toys you have on that belt.”

“Y-you can’t do this! You’re crazy!” Sophie Wong tries to stand up and escape but is quickly pushed down by Hana. “I am a police officer, you can’t use me like this!”

“Sure I can, you’re the perfect model! I can see how a police officer would really act in a situation like this and you’re doing great right now.” Hana makes sure to make some mental notes. “Now, let’s move to the next stage.” Hana says cheerfully after taking a sip of coffee.

Hana bends down and rolls Sophie onto her side so she faces her. “What are you doing now?” The police officer asks with some rage. Sophie gives her the most hateful eyes she’s ever made.

“Wah! Such a scary look!” Hana jumps up and Sophie gives herself a shocked sigh of relief. “I must write down those eyes you made before continuing or else I’ll forget.” Sophie bit her lip at the thought of being something like a toy to the ‘dumb girl’ in front of her.

“How did I get in this position?” Sophie Wong thought to herself, “How’d a strong police officer get captured by a dumb, crazy girl?”

“Behave now, don’t struggle, okay Sophie?” Confused, Sophie simply looked at Hana with a “Huh?” Hana runs her fingers delicately down the police officer’s neck, and undoes the tie quickly and then starts upon the shirt.

Re: Hana gets a Police Model for Reference

“W-wait, what are you doing?” Sophie questions “Stop! Don’t go any further!” Hana began to take her time, and slowly unravelled the shirt, one button at a time. “Why are you undressing me?” Sophie whined in agony.

Hana answers with a slight smile, “The criminal in the story needs a uniform as a disguise to enter the police station, dummy! Why else would I request for a uniformed police officer? Oh, and also we need to have a photo session afterwards as well…” Hana removes the shirt and pull it down as far as the handcuffs allow and afterwards, begins removing Sophie’s pants.

“That’s enough! Stop right now and I won’t say anything.” Sophie begs, “Just let me go, okay? I promise I won’t report this at all!” Hana stops with her hands poised and ready on Sophie’s zipper, and peels her eyes away to reply.

“You really are silly, Sophie! What did you think the photo session was for?” Hana gave a slight giggle and then restarted her work, pulling the zipper down and slowly peeling away at her pants. Hana rolls her back onto her stomach and presses her knee onto Sophie’s spine, while removing the handcuffs briefly to unleash the shirt away from Sophie. The police officer struggles and tries fight back, but Hana gives her a disapproving sigh and easily handcuffs her once more. “You’re such a naughty girl, Sophie. Don’t try to resist being my model anymore, okay? I promise I won’t hurt you.” Hana went up to take some more notes. “Let’s see, light blue panties with a small black lace border. Ah! Also, a small pink ribbon on the front.”

Sophie’s face began to grow in redness and her body became restless. “You can’t do this to me! Please, just let me go!”

Hana ignores her pleas, “Matching set of bra, with pink ribbons on the straps, black trim at the bottom. It’s an interesting choice for a police officer.” Sophie was already embarrassed but, for some reason, the fact that Hana documented and commented upon her underwear, made her extremely red. “A good choice overall for size and shape of the body.” Hana gives her a thumbs up.

“S-Shut up!” Sophie Wong shouts in humiliation. “Stop looking at me like that, you perv.”

“Hehe, well, the underwear definitely doesn’t suit your personality. Well, your outward personality, that is. Don’t worry, Sophie.” Hana smiles, “It’s possible to look cute and strong at the same time! So don’t be afraid to unleash that cute side that I can see from your panties.”

“I hate you so much.” The police officer struggles with her position before Hana gently kicks her down again.

“Stay down there, Sophie,” Hana requests.

“Let me go already!” She whines. “You got everything you wanted, right?”

“Hmm, yeah I think I’m done with my work for now. I’ve got a lot of the reference material I needed!” Hana grins cheerfully. Sophie lets out a sigh of relief that her ordeal is coming to a close. Hana comes close once more and bend down with her face near Sophie once more. “Since my work is over, now it’s time for fun!” Hana smiles and Sophie stares at her in horror. “Photo time!”

“I thought you said you’re work was done!” Sophie asks quickly feeling as if she was betrayed. Hana pulls out a digital camera and sticks her tongue out while concentrating on turning on the camera.

“Don’t worry Sophie, these photos aren’t related to my work.” Hana turns on the camera, and focuses it on the police officer. “I leave these in my personal collection… unless someone talks,” Hana grins and then finally adds in a low menacing tone, “If you know what I mean.” Hana brightens up and cheerfully takes some pictures, “Now, show me that strong and cute Sophie from before!”

End of Part 1

Thanks, for reading, the story will probably be a two parter where Hana will use the disguise to enter the police station and shenanigans ensue.

Hana Creates a Naked Diversion for Reference

Second part to Hana gets a Police Model for Reference. Enjoy!

After a few knocks on the door, Hana comes to casually open it to see the slight interruption. In front of her, stands her rather nice neighbour Mrs. Johnson, a meek older woman ridging between beauty and experience. Hana greets her with a smile, and with her new police uniform too.

“Hi, Chloe! How’s it going?” Hana bubbles.

“A police uniform this time, huh? You sure like wearing uniforms, Hana.” Mrs. Johnson comments, with her eyes probing for information.

“Hehe, does this one look good on me? I thought the nurse uniform was pretty nice last week but this one is a little too big for me.” Hana inspects her uniform and readjusts her tie with glee.

“Yeah, it looks genuine to me, so does that police car… Anyways, I heard some screaming coming around over here again, you wouldn’t happen to know anything about it, would you Hana?” Chloe eyes her suspiciously. “For some reason, it happens around the same time every week.”

“Ehh? Really? I wouldn’t worry about it Chloe, I don’t think you’ll hear screaming anymore. My models sometimes don’t behave, you see? I think I have this one under control, though! Sophie is such a cutie unlike the last one.”

“Is that so…” Chloe stares Hana with cold piercing eyes. “I really hope everything is alright Hana, or something bad might happen… I don’t want to have to come here again, or else I might have to ask a police officer to inspect the area… if you know what I mean.” Chloe hints with her hands crossed and never parting her eyes from Hana’s.

“Hehe, I wouldn’t mind another model!” Hana glimmers, and then sees Chloe’s stern expression, “Uh… I have to go to work now Chloe, thanks for stopping by though! You look lovely as usual.” Hana quickly scatters into her house and slams the door behind her. “Wah! She’s such a scary one! But, that makes her cute as well…”

“Mmmphhmhmm.”

“Ah, she’s gone now Sophie.” Hana walks back into her work room and spots Sophie stuck in her corner, handcuffed behind her back to a corner of table, struggling with a small towel and tape around her mouth. Hana scratches her head, “You’re such a naughty one Sophie! You made Chloe come over, just like the last one!” Hana comes close to the captive police officer and rubs her head twice.

“Mhmhmph.” Sophie Wong exclaims with a completely flustered face.

“Oh, sorry Sophie! I’ll take off that muzzle for you now.” Hana slowly unravels the tape and then removes the towel. “All better now!” Hana gives Sophie a kiss on her head.

“I’m not your dog!” Sophie pouts. “Now, let me go already!” Hana shakes her head.

“I still need to finish my work, Sophie. Then, I’ll come back and give you your uniform and we can call it a day. Then, maybe have a nice bottle of champagne… Oh, and then I can take a nice little bath… Maybe you need one as well, since you’ve been sweating! I know! A bath togeth-“

“Shut up! I hate you so much! I can’t believe there’s someone as evil as you!” Sophie growls. Shocked for a moment, Hana retracts her hand away a bit.

“Ehh? Sophie? You’re just a little cranky, you must have missed your lunch. Don’t say such awful untrue things all of a sudden.” Sophie rages on at her with her eyes of hate, “I mean, you wouldn’t want any naughty pictures to spread, would you?” Sophie whimpers slightly and then sinks back into submission, and slowly shakes her head no. “That’s a good girl! Now let’s get you something to eat, before I head out to finish my work. Make sure, you’re quiet while I’m gone, or you’ll get some punishment.” Hana cheerfully skips into the kitchen while the police officer sulks in her corner.

With a big loving smile, Hana comes back into the room with a small bowl of water and a small plate with a sandwich on top of it. She places them down in front of Sophie Wong and gives her a big grin with a thumbs up. “It’s my secret sandwich recipe, enjoy!”

The police officer meekly inspects her sandwich and spots no distinctive traits besides the one slice of cheese between the pieces of bread. “You mean this dumb slice of cheese?” Sophie looks up in confusion, and sees Hana with an angry expression. “Huh?”

“Dumb is not a nice thing to say, Sophie.” Hana quickly plucks the cheese away from the bread, “You can enjoy my sandwich without the love I put in it.” Hana quickly leaves and throws the piece of cheese in the trash, while Sophie can do nothing but watch. “Now, be a good girl while I’m out.”

“W-wait, what about my handcuffs? I can’t eat with these on!” Sophie rattles her handcuffs against the table. “Hana! Don’t leave me like this!” Sophie hears her police cruiser take off. “I-I hate you so much…” She mutters while bending over to take a sip of water.

Hana drives carefully to the police station, while hearing some chatter on the police radio. “They haven’t checked up on little Sophie, yet I see.” She notes to herself. After a few minutes of driving, she arrives a block away from the station and parks her car on a side street. “Let’s see, maybe I can pose as Sophie.” She pulls out Officer Sophie Wong’s photo id and compares it to herself in the car mirror, “Ehh, close enough.”

“Now, how would the criminal get into the station at this time of day?” Hana exits the car and starts strolling out into the street trying to think of an idea. As she passes a couple of pedestrians, she spots a woman that gives her a great idea. Hana goes to the woman and taps her on the shoulder, “I know you’re using your phone ma’am, but I need to use your phone to make a call.” Hana says while trying to make a deeper, more serious voice.

“What? Use your own phone!” The woman insists while covering up the speaker. “Aren’t you, like right across from the police station anyways?” Hana grabs the phone from her and hangs up the call.

“Ma’am, this is police business.” Hana grabs her arm and starts pulling her into an alley, “Let’s go discuss this over here.”

“Hey! Don’t touch me! Where are we going?” The woman looks up to see Hana holding her pistol at her. “W-why are you point that at me?” She shrieks. “Didn’t you just want my phone?”

“This is police business, ma’am” Hana maintains her deep voice with a cough. “I’m going to need you to take your clothes off.” The woman stares at her in confusion. “I’m going to need you to do it right now.” Hana ****s the hammer of the pistol.

“Y-you can’t do this to me! I haven’t done anything wrong!” The woman complains. Hana sticks the gun higher and points it at her face. “Ahh, don’t point that thing at me!” Hana grins, and the woman immediately glares at her. She hesitantly starts removing her clothes, starting with her jacket.

“Thank you for cooperation in helping the police.” Hana keeps her gun pointed at the woman, along with her smile.

“How is this helping the police?” The woman demands, “And what if someone walks down this alley and sees me like this!”

Hana giggles, “Then you better hurry!” She says in her normal voice. “Good choice in underwear, sheer black… Now, take those off too.”

“Please, don’t make me do this! I can’t be naked out here!” The woman desperately pleads. “How is this going to help at all?”

“Sure, you can. It’s real easy to be naked out here, just strip your underwear off.” Hana bubbles.

The woman reluctantly removes her bra with one hand and covers with the other and then removes her panties while trying to cover as much as possible. Hana gathers up all the clothing of the woman and gestures the woman to move further into the alley. “Are you just going to leave me like this?” Hana smirks.

“Hold on, I need to make a phone call.” Hana dials the numbers on the woman’s phone while she stands idly by covering herself. “Hello, operator? Yes, I’d like to report a crime. Yes, on Henry Street,”

“Henry Street? That’s a street away from here.” The woman says out loud in confusion. Hana signals by putting a finger to her lips in a shushing motion.

“Yes, a female streaker on Henry Street, I believe she was shouting some insane things like how a police officer forced her to strip.”

“W-what!”

“Yeah, I think she’s crazy, but she has a really nice body. Make sure to relay that to all the officers.” The woman stood there in shock as Hana continued. “She’s completely delusional, she thinks that a female police officer asks for her help and told her to take off her clothes. She needs to be arrested immediately.”

“You! What are you saying!” The woman quickly paced forward, “Give me the phone!” Give it to me right now!”

“What do you mean what does she look like? Just look for the completely naked woman!”

“H-hey! You’re crazy! You can’t do stuff like that!” The woman grasped the phone away from Hana. “Hello! What she said was all a jo-“

“Hehe, I already hung up.” Hana giggles. “Better start moving, or else you’ll get arrested. I only gave you a running start of one street.” The woman stares at her in utter shock and Hana easily takes back the cell phone and quickly leaves the alley with all of the woman’s clothes, including her underwear, and her cellphone. “No policeman would believe your story anyways, so good luck in not getting caught!” Hana cheers.

“W-wait, come back! Don’t take my clothes with you!” The woman shouts out to no avail as Hana exits and drives off in her car with the naked woman chasing after her while covering herself. “Hey!”

Hana drives off and heads to the police station after she throws the items in the side seat. With a delightful glee, she listens to the police radio to hear her plan’s success. “Hehe, now to enter that police station… but first I need to take some notes.”

Hana Visits the Police Station for Reference

Hana opens the doors to the police station in awe before inspecting every solid inch of the building. “It looks almost like an office…” She glides further into the room casually despite some suspicious eyes cast upon her from several officers. With a small giggle, she notes that most of the officers are female and is thrilled that her plan executed so perfectly despite being thought up so recklessly.

In fact, there wasn’t many officers left in the station at all, her plan must have taken away about 50 percent of the officers, and definitely the male 50 percent. “Excuse me…” Hana looks up to see a pair of eyes staring at her and a tall blond police woman stood in a haughty manner, “I don’t recall that face of yours, are you transferring here?” Hana stares back in confusion. “Are you dumb or something? You must have some relation with upper management if you’re here since you’re so stupid.”

The police officer smirks as Hana turns red in anger and slowly starts approaching. “I am not stupid, okay?!?” Hana fronts her and stands right up in her face refusing to back down. The blond grins even more, as she looks down at Hana. She puts a full grip on Hana’s head and pushes her away.

“Settle down, it’s only a joke. You must be either really fresh or really stupid if you didn’t catch that.” The blond starts walking towards an office, “Follow me, and we’ll do some paperwork in my office, you can call me Officer Jones, I take care of any new recruits and transfers here, as well as deal with anything, and anyone stupid here, like you.” She closes all the blinds and settles down into her seat. Hana bites down on her lip to supress some choice words, which the blond grins to. “And if you don’t like it, quit.” She flips through a binder and a few folders before speaking again, which gives Hana time to regain her composure. “You must be Officer Petrov, since you’re the only one said to be transferring this month. You don’t look a bit Russian, what gives?”

Hana looks blankly at her as she racks her brain for an explanation. “Uhh, my mother was a Russian slave that was saved by my father.” Officer Jones gives her a quizzical look which prompts Hana to continue, “A-and, my father accidently killed her by dropping… uh, a knife on her… which is why I became a police officer…” Jones stares at her intently, “…I-I became a police officer… to stop future knife… accidents… Ah screw it!” Hana pulls out her pistol and aims it at the blond. “Don’t scream, okay? I’m not here to hurt you. I just need to learn some things, so put your hands up.” Officer Jones complies in shock.

“You’ll get at least twenty years for this, you know? I’ll never let you go!”

“Nah, if no one says anything I’ll be fine. Hehe, I can tell by your attitude that you’ll definitely let me go.”

The blond stares death into her eyes, “How can a stupid criminal like you know anything?”

“It’s easy! I observe the world and see many patterns,” Hana points directly at the officer, right between the eyes, “And you are like many women that fall to the slightest pressure, hehe!” Hana pushes her down back into the seat. “Now, I want to know if there has been anyone who has been arrested for a small petty crime today.”

“Huh? Of course, why should I tell you, though?” Officer Jones glares at Hana.

With a smile, Hana gives a disapproving tsk, “Blondie, what’s your first name?”

“Stella, why?”

“You lost the fight immediately, huh? Hana sits casually on one side of the desk. “You see how easy you are?”

“W-what do you mean?”

“How easy you are to dominate! What else would it be? There’s no reason for you to tell me your name, Stella girl!

Stella remains haughty as ever, “What the hell are you talking about dumbass? I don’t have to listen to your commands!”

“Sure you do! You’re the type who’s most afraid but hate to admit it! The type that I love to write about the most!”

“You’re crazy! If you shoot me here, you’ll be arrested immediately. Do you know where you are stupid?”

“Now, don’t call me stupid anymore, or I might really get crazy.” Hana steps forward and pushes Stella over in her chair flopping her to the crowd indignantly. Hana throws the intercom microphone at her from her desk, “Now, I want you to let one of those petty criminals free.”

“I don’t have the power to do that!” The blond shrieks.

“Sure you do, just call someone out by name and they’ll do it. Why are you so shy about your attitude now? What happened to the intimidating woman from before?” Hana checks the clock and frowns slightly, “And, you better hurry because I need to go and check up on something at home soon, hopefully she hasn’t peed all over the ground yet.” Hana giggles to herself.

Officer Stella Jones finally complies, while distraught, she gives some orders out for a few select officers and specifically requests that they don’t come to her office. “You really are crazy, you know that?”

“At least, crazy gets some respect, unlike stupid. Now, take off your clothes and get on top of the desk.”

Hana exits Officer Stella Jones with her tongue out as she flips through her camera discreetly. “Got a lot of reference material today!” She suddenly stops and starts laughing uncontrollably. In front of her is a familiar naked body in handcuffs.

The woman shouts insistently, “She had a police uniform on! I’m telling you the truth! In fact, she still has my phone. Just trace her down or something!” The woman struggles in her handcuffs to Hana’s delight. “And stop staring at my breasts!”

Hana wipes a tear from her eye and casually strolls to the door, giving the woman a small pat on the bottom on the way out. The woman’s eyes dash all about looking for the harasser, but Hana has already left the door. “Today was a fun day! Not as good as last week though!”

After crossing the street back to Sophie’s police cruiser, she drives off back to her house with a cheerful smile plastered across her face. Hana can’t resist singing her favourite tune from all the delight she has had, as she pulls up in front of her house. She steps out of the car and walks to Mrs. Chloe Johnson’s house and knocks on her door.

The early thirty year old answers the door with slight detest. “Hana… What brings you here?”

“Hehe, well I thought it’d be nice to speak with your husband once and a while.” Hana smiles fakely.

“Sometimes, I can’t understand you Hana.” She opens door wide and gestures her in, “Uh, fine you can come in for a minute, but then you have to leave okay?”

“Hehe, a minute is all I need.” Hana says while gripping a certain street pedestrian’s cellphone.

End of Series: Well, finished the story. Hoped you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Well, I mostly just enjoyed Hana as a character as well as her interaction with Sophie, everything else was okay I guess. Hehe.

( 2014)
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: " Hana gets a Police Model for Reference" by Castironing

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Thank you for the story! It's wonderful and I enjoyed it very much.

Return to “Stories by Castironing”