" Clumsy Kate" by Castironing

esercito sconfitto

" Clumsy Kate" by Castironing

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Clumsy Kate Part 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate checked her top cue card. "Do you have your weapons?" She read aloud and peered into her bag. "Ok," she flipped the next card, "Find my target?"

She looked around, two girls walked by there. Another round a corner. Her eyes finally caught sight of a well rounded and beautiful woman with long black hair. The white skirt had captured her eye as Kate admired the black button-up displaying the largeness of her breasts. "That's the one..." Kate managed to stop herself from salivating over her cue cards. She advanced on her trailing her until she was nearing an alleyway. She pushed her into the alley barely managing to squeeze her in.

Her problem arose: she was not athletic at all. Even worse was her memory, she often forgot what she was doing which is why she brought cue cards this day. She paused as both women looked at each other until one of them spoke, "What do you want?" questioned the soon-to-be victim.

Kate pulled out her gun, and flipped the next cue card. The woman's attention was focused on the twenty year old in a hoodie wielding a handgun; Kate's attention was on the card. "Uh, I think it says lead her into the alley. Ok grab my hand." Kate reached out and held hands as if they were friends and tugged her further in.

"Please, just take my purse. Don't hurt me please." She whimpered.

"Sorry you'll have to be patient with me I forgot what I wrote down so I may take it later." Kate peeled off the next card as if she were a gameshow host. "Tell target to take off clothes... Ok so take off your clothes."

"What?!!" The victim held tightly on to the hem of her skirt and top of her blouse. Her black hair flung across her shoulders and her purse fell to the ground. "Please just take the purse and leave. I don't want any trouble. Please!"

"Uh sorry about this, uhh.... I forgot to get your name." She pulled out a notepad.

"V-Va, it's Vanessa." Kate noted it down and pulled lightly on her skirt.

"I can help you if it's too hard." Kate pulled a bit harder and loosened it from Vanessa's hip. The skirt stayed in place and the tip of her panties were revealed. "Sorry but you looked the best." She pulled the skirt a bit more and let it fall gently to the ground. "See it's very easy now you take off your shirt and I can let you go."

Vanessa complied after hesistating for a second. "Ok..." She unbuttomed her black shirt and pulled it off in reverse infront of her covering up as best as she could. Kate's smile convinced herself to get through the embarassment and throw the shirt and skirt to Kate.

"Cute panties, I like stripes." Vanessa's bra and panties were black and white stripes. "You can keep the boots though... Wow yours socks and boots work so well." Her black boots covered the bottom part of her long white knee high socks. She picked up the clothes and flipped the next card... "Sorry, we're not done yet..."

Clumsy Kate Part 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate read the cue card silently and checker her bag again. "Man, I thought I put those in... Well I guess I'll improvise." Kate scoured the ground and finally picked up some newspapers. "Sorry I left some things at home, so I'll have to use this." Kate came closer to Vanessa while still holding her pistol. "Open up please..."

"Uh what?" Vanessa backed up until finally hitting a cold stone wall. She jumped forward slightly from the chill. "Dirty newspaper in mouth?"

Kate stopped, "You're right, I can't put such dirty things..." Her eyes caught glimpse of Vanessa's striped panties. "It'll be much better having clean panties in your mouth."
Vanessa looked at Kate's bag and then realized Kate was looking at her.

"Wa-wait, please don't. I'll take the newspaper." Vanessa begged as both her hands laid upon her underwear as if to remove the idea from Kate's head. "Please."

"Don't be silly that has been on the ground for long time. Now take it off." Kate pointed the gun at her. Vanessa stripped and put the panties into her mouth as tears rolled down her face. She regretted her words now as Kate bent down to one knee untieing her shoe and taking a shoe lace. She tied it around Vanessa's head and mouth securing the panties in place.

She reread the card. "I'll have to tie you up. Turn around." Vanessa complied and was forced onto the cold wall, her hands covering her nudity. Suddenly, she heard a click. Kate had undone her bra strap and pulled it completely off. "Sorry, forgot my rope, so I'm using your bra." Her revealed breasts were the only parts touching the wall as her hands were grabbed and put around her back.

Vanessa tried to scream but only created muffled words. Kate finished tieing her up with her own bra. She pushed Vanessa up onto the even colder dumpster bin. "Stay while I pur on my shoe." She squirmed around trying to cover up as best as possible while Kate fumbled about her one lace shoe.

Kate deemed it impossible and left her shoe on the floor. She pulled off her other shoe and approached the dumpster noticing the squirming. She put the newspaper on her butt covering it and begun taking off Vanessa's boots. "My shoe won't work so I'll take your boots... We should do this more often, it was fun." She put on the boots and patted Vanessa's rear.

Kate looked at her final card and smiled greatly. She wrote down a note and stuffed it in her mouth where a small hole opened up. "That's my home phone, call from 3 to 6. " Kate reread her cue card. "Looks like I won't be taking your purse..." She said the last words in her head, "because you'll have to call the cops on me..."

Return to “Stories by Castironing”