" Civil Justice" by Castironing ( 2012)

esercito sconfitto

" Civil Justice" by Castironing ( 2012)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Civil Justice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Look those two are here again,” Jen pointed out the two females crossing the street heading into their bakery, “What should we do? We can’t deny cops entry…” Jen’s eyes fell to the ground desperately trying to search for an answer to these two corrupted cops. Sandy didn’t know the answer either but she was definitely fed up with it. She quickly opened up the cashier and began taking out all the bills as Jen sat solemnly with her face planted across the counter. The little ding of the bell was heard as the door was slowly opened with two very familiar but unfriendly faces entering.

“It’s the end of March and you haven’t paid your fees yet.” Both officers were notorious throughout the community, extorting many small businesses with threats of some “found” illegal merchandise. The partners often extorted in other areas they were not stationed at and both their own and the business’s police would have no clue of what was going on. What was more devious about the two were their good looks, charm, and kindness that fooled other officers time and time again despite the rumours. No one could take action, except this one poor baker who decided to deliver some legal and illegal action.

Danielle approached Sandy, Kelly stood over Jen. Sandy backed away while Jen kept her head on the counter as if knowing her evitable death. With a grin, she pulled out a small bag with white powder inside and tossed it onto the counter. “You should do what’s best for you… or maybe I’ll just make you.” She pulled out her revolver and pushed Sandy to a corner. “I saw you stuff them inside your pockets.” She spun Sandy and forced her onto the wall; kicking at the heels, Danielle forced Sandy to open her legs. “Spread ‘em nice and open. She toyed with Sandy’s red hair and then felt all around her body starting at the legs. While she moved higher and higher, she pushed her gun between Sandy’s legs and kept feeling around with the other hand. “Like how it feels? This is what naughty girls get for being disobedient.” Her hand left hand was now on Sandy’s breast while her right kept pressure down below.

Sandy waited to make her move, “Good, the other one is looking out the window.” She tried to give Jen a look, a signal but Jen was facing the other way which meant she’d have to do it in a more embarrassing way. “Please, you’re hurting me.” She whined out as best as she could. “I’m just a baker.” Danielle fished her hand into Sandy’s top. “Don’t touch me there.”

“You mean in here?” The cop forced her hand underneath Sandy’s bra still keeping her other hand tucked between Sandy’s legs holding the gun. Sandy whimpered as her gloved hand ruffled about. The cop forced her hand further and groped her completely; her own breasts leaned over Sandy’s back. All the while Sandy was lowering her hands as unnoticeably possible until she could make her move. “You like this don’t you?” Suddenly, Sandy clenched her legs together trapping the revolver and spun around. Danielle’s right hand was separated from the weapon but her left hand was still trapped under the clothes. With the twist of her wrist, Danielle was forced against the wall with her hand behind her back and the revolver aimed at her head. Sandy looked back, Kelly stood there not noticing the silent action as she kept watchful eye out the window. Jen noticed, however, and slowly slinked over towards the two without the other noticing.

Sandy whispered, “Keep your hand on her mouth and twist her arm like what I’m doing now.” Danielle was stuck in her compromised position while Jen held leverage over her. Tiptoeing over, Sandy inched her way closer and closer. “Freeze.” The gun was at the cop’s head and she grabbed her arm and pulled her over to the corner. “Ok Jen, move her over to the counter.” Danielle and Kelly were forced onto the counter, their breasts pressed across the glass and curvy bottoms poked out. “Let’s get all their equipment.” After a minute or so, the two were completely relieved off their police equipment except for their uniforms.

“Please let us go, we didn’t mean any harm.” Kelly squeaked out. Her charm would not work this time.

“We’ll let you go after we take off your clothes.”

“What?” Danielle turned her head around as best as she could. Jen held them down while Sandy prepared for action. “My pants….” Sandy dropped both of their pants and tediously pulled them off without removing their boots. “Stop! Please!”

“Pink and white with black stockings? Eww.” They both resisted slightly before being reminded who held the guns. “I think I’ll leave you guys in some sexy look.” Sandy walked to the other side and began to pull off their tops. The two were left in their underwear, stockings, boots, gloves, and neck ties which Jen thought would look better. “Almost forgot your bra and panties too…”

“Not my panties,” Danielle whined. “You are going to be in big troub- No! Wait please!” Sandy begun pulling down their panties and taking off their bras. “I’m sorry! Don’t take those off!” She pleaded heavily while they remained in their position against the cold glass as Jen left to the back room.

“You’ve been very naughty.” Sandy left all their clothes on the counter and let them stand. “Now leave,” Sandy pushed them towards the door.

“Please! We can’t leave like this!” The two covered up, “At least give us our panties!” Their ties swung back and forth from their constant shaking. “What if someone sees us like this?” Danielle started to cry, “Please! I’m sorry! I’ll never bother you guys again! Just give me some panties!”

“I think I hear sirens coming down the street.” Sandy smiled, ”I didn’t think they be so determined to catch some streakers, right Jen?” They looked terrified at Jen holding her cellphone. Danielle bolted out the door, Kelly followed after. “Shall we watch their arrest?” Sandy and Jen watched from the windows to see a small crowd of people from the streets looking at the two and a cruiser behind them.

Danielle and Kelly kept running with both hands covering as best as they could and their ties flapping from the wind. “Stop running or we will use force!” They both stood still and heard the doors open up. “Alright put your hands up!” They looked at each other and then at their clothes consisting of stockings, boots, and tie. “Do it now!” Now they looked at the crowd.

Kelly put her hands up reluctantly while Danielle tried to convince, “But we’re naked!” After receiving no response, Danielle sucked up her tears and put her hands up. Two officers came and searched them specifically at the stockings and shoved them into the car after handcuffing them while one of them talked quietly to the Sergeant.

“Did we really have to get them to raise their hands?”

“They might have hidden weapons in their stockings… Besides, what kind of streaker wears stockings? The tie was probably a diversion as well. Alright, get their statement and then impound them.”

Last edited by castironing, 3/27/2012, 12:47 am

Return to “Stories by Castironing”