" A Ninja Misplaced" by Castironing

esercito sconfitto

" A Ninja Misplaced" by Castironing

Post by esercito sconfitto »

A Ninja Misplaced

by Castironing

A Ninja Misplaced Part 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First I'd like to say, this story is experimental. More like, I thought to myself: "What if a ninja stole uniforms?" However, I did not like the time frame for stealing uniforms and decided that the ninja would be in the future. Also, the ninja is not alone but the title would be problematic. Anyways, enjoy!

1650 Feudal Japan in a dense forest:

The group gathered at the large tree stump as stated through secret messages with black veils guarding their face and black hoods to fully protect their appearance. They advanced slowly, fully armed each with a katana and some with bows. They waited for the last two members, Kuro and Shiro, both highly experienced yet young female partners that were to undergo a secret order. Kuro leapt on top of the stump dressed completely in black with her black wrappings for gloves waited as her partner Shiro began her incantations. The kunoichi removed her weapons and tools and stretched her long legs.

Shiro, the only remaining practitioner of the dark arts, chanted slowly on top of the stump while holding Kuro’s hands. Her gear contrasted completely from Kuro as her white robes and white neck protector flickered by the breeze. The silent group awaited the trial casting to work, if their plan worked the two would teleport next to the lord of the land and commander of the samurai, and Kuro would swiftly assassinate him. The only stipulation for the spell was that there could not be too much interference and the weight would need to be low. Thus two females were selected, and their fighting skills would be their only weapons. “We promise to honour our order until we are struck dead and are never to return until our command is fulfilled.” Kuro and Shiro vowed and in a great gasp of blinding light, they vanished.

2012 Present Day Japan in a small park:

With her hands over her eyes, Kuro awakened and shook her head. She inspected her environment, the sun was out but Shiro could not be seen. “Shiro!” She jumped up and stopped in front of the swing set, shocked at what she saw. Hesitantly, she crept closer and tapped the rubber seat lightly. Kuro jumped back immediately as the seat had moved forward and swung back towards her. She slowly moved forward, “Is this a device that the lords use for torture?” On her knees, she inspected the ‘device,’ “Do they put your neck here or your stomach? Wait, I must find Shiro, her spell must have been disrupted.”

“Suspicious woman in black in Sakurai Park.” Kuro looked up still on her knees, at two female police officers. “What are you doing?” The young sergeant whispered to the other, “She might be crazy, watch out.” The sergeant moved forward, “Show me some identification.” Kuro remained on her knees still as a rock. “Requesting back-up.”

The officers circled slowly around blocking off her exits, Kuro waited. “They must be the operators of these torture seats. Why do they look so different though.” Kuro’s flicked her long black hair backwards and dove forward over the swing seat into to a roll as the officers had contained her. They advanced around the swing sets from both sides. “This is a good warm up.” The sergeant moved in and tried to grab Kuro’s arm. Kuro threw the park sand into the sergeants eyes and dodged backwards. She adjusted and faced her next opponent who had whipped out her baton. “Two against one and you need a weapon, how shameful.”

“What are you talking about?” She swung her baton at Kuro who simply stood her ground and caught the officer’s hand in motion. She twisted her wrist and forced the officer onto her knees and pulled her onto the swing. She forced the officer with her chest on the seat and lightly grabbed her head so they were facing each other. “Do you know what you are doing is illegal?” The young officer gasped for air as her breasts flattened against the seat.

“As I thought, the use is for torture or maybe just for humiliation as it is in open ground.” Kuro crossed the officer’s hands together and held them both with one hand. The officer looked up at her and tried to get free but to no avail. Kuro smiled and sat down waiting for the sergeant. “You two are poorly trained. How can you wear these robes without disgraced your lord?” The sergeant pulled out her pistol and pointed it at Kuro. “Hmm, I’ve never seen such a device before, but are you certain it can defeat me?”

“Stop talking and release my partner.” She stepped forward.

“This is your partner? You two have poor teamwork as well.” Kuro laughed.

“Shut up. You are under arrest for assaulting a police officer.” She pulled out her handcuffs and kept the gun pointed at Kuro who gazed upon the handcuffs in wonder. “Stand up and turn around.” Kuro complied. “Kimura get up.” She looked at her partner for a second. Kuro took advantage of this and swiftly turned about landing an agile roundhouse kick to her head knocking her unconscious.

“No, stay down Kimura.” Kuro pushed her back down and reached for her handcuffs. “Now how do these work?” Kuro twisted the seat about securing Kimura and played around with the metal links. “These are interesting.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Please don’t use my handcuffs on me.” Kimura struggled but could not get out of Kuro’s hold. Kimura wriggled forward this time so her stomach was on the seat relieving the pressure that was built on her rather large breasts. However, she realized the flaw in her plan. Her skirt was loosened and felt as if it was going to fall.

“Oh, hands? I see, thank you.” Kuro pulled one hand and put the handcuff on. Kuro grabbed the other hand. Kimura struggled more and more.

“Wait, stop! At least let me fix my skirt.” Kimura tried to readjust but Kuro stopped her. She pulled both hands forward and cuffed the hands with the support poles of the swingset. “Stop! You can’t do this to a police officer.” Kimura resisted more and more and her skirt fell to her ankles. “AH!” Her pink panties were revealed to the public in her compromised position. She groaned as Kuro step back to regard her captive prey. “It’s too tight!” She whined. “Undo it please!” Kuro sighed.

“If you wish, though I don’t really know why.” Kuro walked forward and undid Kimura’s black hair tied back into a bob. “Comfortable now?”

“Not that! It hurts so much! It’s making it hard to breath!” Kimura butt danced about as she struggled. Kuro undid the buttons of her shirt and pulled it up to her cuffed hands. “Wait, what are you doing?” Hey stop! This is sexual harassment!” Kimura whined as her black tie jiggled over her matching pink bra which strived to contain her bouncing breasts. “Release me this moment!”

“I only did what you said. It is much easier to breathe without this in the way right?” Kuro thought to herself how stupid the captive was. Kimura gasped for air but did not dare call for help. She did not want anyone to see her in her predicament. “Ok, I must secure your partner now.”

“You can’t get away!” Kimura stopped for air, “we told them that you are wearing black.” Kuro stopped and then thought to herself.

“Then, I’ll need a disguise.” Kuro began undressing the sergeant on the floor who was now coming to. She pulled off the skirt off the sergeant but stopped to figure out how to get the black tie off. After a minute she managed to undo the tie and shirt. Kuro followed up by removing the shoes and socks of the sergeant who was now clad in white and light blue striped bra and panties.

“Pervert! Get away from her!” Kimura gasped. Kuro gave her a stare then gathered all the equipment, including the pistol off the ground still wondering what it does. She bundled up the clothes and used the black tie to tie the clothes together. Then she wore both batons on her side with a sash around them and inspected the pistol once more. Kuro bent down and asked Kimura what the weapon was.

“Oh, like a small cannon?” Kuro tested it by firing a round into the sky. “Ah, but this is not for me.” The shot awakened the sergeant who quickly covered herself with her hands and then looked in horror at Kimura’s position.

“Please, don’t do that to me!” Kuro placed the gun on the floor and grabbed her hands. “Stop, please!” Kuro twisted her arm around and forced her upon the swing. “I won’t do anything, I promise!” Kuro took out her handcuffs. “I’m already in my underwear!” She pleaded desperately. She was forced against the support pole as Kuro handcuffed her to it. Kuro jumped up and climbed on top and slowly dragged the cuffs, over until the sergeant was tip-toeing on the seat with her hands cuffed to the top rail. “Please stop!” She exhaled deeply as her body was stretched to her limits. She tip-toed delicately and as the seat bounced from her weight, her toes would be off the seat momentarily and she would moan out. “Ohh…”

“This is punishment for your shameless fight.” Kuro dashed off holding her bundle.

“Wait… Don’t leave us like this!” Her feet shook and sweat trickled about her body while Kimura gasped and wriggled about. “They’re going to see us like this…” Both of them started crying at the pain and helplessness and also the humiliation they knew was to arrive. The wind blew across their bodies as they attempted to free themselves before backup arrived. “How… are we… Ohh.. going… to explain this?” Kimura desperately tried to pull up her skirt with her legs and hips and tried to lower her shirt down from her arms. However the more she tried, the more pain she would have to endure. The seat swung back from her movements and she moaned from the pain. Her partner was completely exhausted from tip-toeing but remained forcefully on the seat.

The two officers could not cover up the embarrassing positions they were in and could not stop themselves from moaning and gasping for air. They wanted to be freed but didn’t want to be seen at the same time. “I can’t take this anymore…” They were stuck there for 5 minutes until back-up had arrived to see their faces flushed in red and sweat drenched over their delicate yet saucy bodies… and also to disperse the crowd of people taking pictures on their cellphones.
esercito sconfitto

Re: " A Ninja Misplaced" by Castironing

Post by esercito sconfitto »

A Ninja Misplaced Part 2

Kuro wore the uniform, though there were some major differences: for one, she could not get the tie on correctly and so decided to just keep it in a pocket. Also, she had two batons on her belt instead of one, and had no gun as well. Not to mention the fact that she still flaunted her long hair and still kept her hands wrapped with the black cloth. And after asking a pedestrian of the whereabouts of their ‘lord,’ Kuro headed off to the police station. “I will get Shiro’s attention unless she has been captured already...” Kuro kept her mind cool, though wondered how Shiro managed to get them in an ‘alternate dimension.’

In a dark alley in the same city:

Shiro checked her vitals and reviewed her incantation. “Where am I?” Shiro paced slowly to an opening to the street, “Kuro?” She exited the alley and was stunned at the city of the tall buildings and cars roaming the streets. Shiro closed her eyes and shook her head as if it were a bad dream, “I need some rest.” Shiro paced the streets bobbing from side to side mentally fatigued from the failed teleport spell. “Where are you, Kuro?” She collapsed on the street and a small stream of people circled around her wondering what was going on. She blacked out and an hour later she awoke once more.

Shiro looked at the ceiling from a hospital bed, “Wha-?” Shiro looked to her left and spotted another woman with IVs, a breathing mask and all others of medical equipment upon her. Horrified, Shiro sprung up, “Someone must have captured me.” Before she could leave, a shapely nurse stopped her and tried to place her back in the bed. “You!”

“Go back and lie down, you can’t leave yet.” The nurse calmly explained. Shiro reacted without hesitation. She struck out and hit her in the stomach reeling her to the floor. “What do you think you are doing?” The nurse resisted, but was not strong enough. “Hey!” Shiro pushed her aside and headed out the door.

“I am escaping but I am surprised they would hire such a weak guard.” Shiro bounded the corner and focused, “Now, how to get out of here?” She past another corner and took another turn. “

The nurse she had disregarded came running after her. “SECURITY!” She turned the corner to see three security guards in black uniforms coming after her. “Over there, that’s her!” Shiro flipped back and dashed around into the nearest room she could find in hopes of finding a hiding spot. Unfortunately, she picked a room with little areas to hide. She entered the washroom and pulled into a stall, seeing that it led nowhere and instead waited and listened.

A gruff voice called out, “You call for back-up while we’ll check the rooms.” Footsteps passed through the hallway, and someone entered. Shiro prepared herself; the stall was suddenly pushed open. Shiro struck out and knocked out the security guard and pulled him into the stall. She analyzed the clothing and deemed it too big. Shiro finished looking at the uniform and took his tie with her bounding it once around her hand. Then, she stepped out and poked her head out to see the nurse waiting, looking away from the entrance.

“Then, I’ll have to make due with yours…” She immediately sized up the fake-brunette nurse and pulled her ponytail in while moving back into the washroom. “Come with me.” She held tight and led the way.

“Owwwww! Stop! Let GO!” The nurse waved her hands frantically. “That hurts!” The nurse shook in place as Shiro pinned her against the wall still clutching her ponytail. “What are you going to do to me?” Slowly, Shiro smiled crisply while running one of her fingers up the uniform tugging gently at one of the buttons and then focused her eyes upon her victim. “You must be joking…” Shiro shook her head and tugged gently at the button again. “No way!” Shiro suddenly struck with her palm right beside her head, pulled back and then turned it into a fist. Terrified, she pulled off her belt, “I’ll strip… I’ll strip, just don’t hurt me!” Shiro backed off and let her at it. Tears ran down from her eyes as she unbuttoned and then unzipped her uniform. “They’ll get you, you know…” She took off her sandals and Shiro stepped forward to collect the clothes. “Why are you doing this?” She squeaked.

Shiro spoke, “I need to escape and you called the alert.” The nurse covered her hands over her lacy red bra. “And what are these?“ Shiro pulled lightly on the white stockings left on the nurse. “Never mind, don’t move.” Shiro quickly got dressed making sure to keep the nurse in sight of her. “Alright, I’ll make sure you’re safe then…” Shiro pushed her to the urinal; she tied her ankles tightly to a bar near a urinal with the guard’s tie and began to walk away.

“But this is the men’s washroom!” The pretty nurse pleaded. “Men are going to come here and see me like this!”

Shiro nodded “Good, they will help you.” Shiro left the nurse in complete shock and horror. She quickly tried to untie the knot but it was too tight. She kept at it right when a young teenager entered at stared right at the near naked woman who desperately tried to cover up.

“Ahh!” The pretty brunette wished this was a bad dream, but it only got worse. “Please help me!” He ran up next to her. “Thank you so much...” She gasped, “Ohh, what are you doing!” He pulled down her panties and rubbed her bottom. “Stop!” She wriggled about but could not escape so she tried to grab his hands. Instead, he unhooked her lacy red bra and pulled it off of her. “No! Don’t do that!” She bent down for the bra on the floor in front of her and the teen responded by groping her exposed breasts from behind which unwantedly excited her. “Ooohh, Stop it, please!” She tried to grab his hands off but the teen forced her forwards tipping her onto the ground and continued to feel her up. “Don’t- ahh” She tried to push him away but she was forced forwards even more, “Don’t-mmmhh” she moaned out. “You’re such a pervert!” She turned her neck towards him from the floor with both her hands balancing herself.

“You’re the pervert!” The teen continued as sweat broke all over, “Doing your sick little game in the men’s washroom to get some thrill, you deserved this!” She cursed him and Shiro.

“It wasn’t- I didn’t- Ohh!” He squeezed them, “I-I won’t tell anyone…” He fondled them more until she got wet. “I don’t have a fetish for this stuff, I swear!” He gave her a spanking. “Just untie me please! There’s a women who stole my clothes!” He gave her one more grope then he picked up her bra and left. “Give that back!” She screamed at the top of her lungs.

“This is your punishment. Well, and what I did before.” He ran off and she stayed on her hands trying to regain composure. However, her scream had attracted the attention of 3 or 4 men entering to see the commotion. She desperately tried to untie the knot one more time but gave up when the men advanced on her. The men stopped to play around with her and it lasted longer than what the teen did.

Meanwhile Shiro exited the building by jumping out the window onto a tree after roaming the halls trying to figure the way out. She admired her new clothes as she walked by two policemen and overheard their conversation, “That must be Kuro!” She smiled, and dashed forward looking for Sakurai Park certain that Kuro had left a message.

Thirty minutes later, she arrived to see a small party of police officers who were investigating the park. Shiro walked by to check for any signs of Kuro but stopped immediately by one of the officers, “Please leave the area, we are conducting an investigation here and we don’t need any security guards loitering about.” He turned back to his work.

“Uh, I was just wondering if a woman a bit taller than me who was wearing black cloth was around here.” Shiro asked, and the man whispered something to his co-workers. “I’d like to know where she has gone if you know.”

“And what relationship do you have with this woman?” The officers prepared themselves for her answer.

“Well, we are partners but we got separated.” Shiro answered watching for their reaction. The four officers sprang forward for her; the man in front quickly grabbed her hand. Shiro turned her hand and whipped the officer off to the side and then dashed for the nearest building. The other officers called for back-up and chased after her.

“Search for her, and someone bring the car around.” The tallest officer called out while another talked on his radio. “Alright let’s get her; she’s a partner of the Sakurai Park Assailant.” She climbed a tree and caught her breath hiding amongst the branches.

“Where are you Kuro?” She thought to herself as she noted the restrictions of movement the nurse’s uniform had given. “Where are you?”

Kuro entered the police station after an hour of searching and another hour of surveillance. She bypassed the front office and wandered about the halls making sure to keep her head down and limit her amount of suspicion. However, she was clearly given off from her black cloth wrapped hands but none had really stopped to question her. She passed another corner and felt something unusual in her pocket. “They even have these, hmm?” She pulled out a couple of coins that lingered about from the past owner of the uniform and felt them against her fingers. Kuro moved into the room and closed the door behind her before pulling out both her batons ready for action. She waited in the office for the return of the commissioner.

Last edited by castironing, 6/16/2012, 4:55 am

Return to “Stories by Castironing”