" A Helppful Mistake " by Castironing (2013)

esercito sconfitto

" A Helppful Mistake " by Castironing (2013)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Castironing

A Helpful Mistake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while, but I'll talk about that later after the story. Enjoy!

Captive Vanessa Pine wasn’t panicked at all despite the past hour of bouncing and wailing in the back seat of the police cruiser. She wasn’t at all deterred that Officer Jacklyn Li had not made as much as a grunt to acknowledge the chaos behind her. Li had not even made one stop on this five hour trip to Jerkville after Vanessa’s daring prison escaping, guard uniform stealing, carjacking, clothes swapping, driving adventure had finally come to a close. “Smart ass Asians…” Vanessa thought to herself. Officer Li had gone off on her own again flaunting police rules, instead keen on tracking and hunting down criminals with an insane amount of precision An elitist so cunning and cool, she could only work alone without a partner hindering her determination to give her 5’9 judgement on those who deserved punishment for their actions.

Vanessa just took for her a nighthawk lackey. A rare non-fat officer who lost their weight only due to the hours they spent tracking someone down, the type of officer who had no skill and instead made up for it with determination and hours of search. Little did she know that her plan would be useless against such a smart, athletic, and observant foe seated in front of her calmly driving about the highway burdened with wildlife aside. She had planned to request to go to a washroom, then while the Jacklyn’s attention was elsewhere, knock out that “Asian ass,” and then strip her of the uniform before humiliating the “smug superior looking” officer. To her surprise, Officer Jacklyn Li would decide to humour her attempt after another ten minutes had passed and after the ending of another barrage of obscenities thrown at the focussed cop. Jacklyn smiled delicately and grazed aside her sunglasses to reveal her unusual stunning green eyes, “Alright, I need to take a break anyways…” She pulled over to the side, with Vanessa thoroughly surprised. She even almost forgot the plan.

Jacklyn Li walked smoothly and pulled the door open grabbing Vanessa Pine’s shoulder and efficiently popped her out of the vehicle before grabbing her handcuffs tightly behind her back. She smiled delicately once more and leaned in close to whisper in Vanessa’s ear, “Be careful not to wet yourself….” Her silent serene voice chilled Vanessa’s ear and froze her brain for a moment. Then she realized she was being led into a small forestry amidst the earlier plains. She peeked over her shoulder at the officer pushing her forward yet holding her back by her restraints; her face looked tauntingly superior as if she asserted that Vanessa was simply harmless and toying with her like a dog with a muzzle. There obviously was not a washroom her.

“I said I needed to go to the washroom! You dumb yellow *****.” She shouted in protest. Li acknowledged her by pushing her near a small hole and at the same time spinning her towards her. Li pointed downwards twice and then giving that same smile from before. Vanessa thought, “Just you wait. I’ll wipe that smug smirk off your pretty little face.” Vanessa tried to stall for time to think about how to apprehend her. “And then I’ll strip you and humiliate you perfectly…”

“Hey, squat down already. Don’t you need to go?” Jacklyn jested. “Oh wait, sorry I forgot about the handcuffs.” The elite cop stepped forward. Her skills and determination seemed to have disappeared so suddenly with her playful attitude. Why would she make such a mistake? Vanessa Pine laughed earnestly inside as the supposed nighthawk lackey was going to unleash her. Vanessa couldn’t wait to take her gun, strip and humiliate her afterwards. Vanessa calmly turned around to make it easier for the officer to undo the hand restraints. Jacklyn Li, in response, calmly turned her back again.

“You didn’t remove the handcuffs yet.” She moved her hands about and made metal on metal sounds as the parts clinked together. Vanessa began to turn around again but Jacklyn was somehow stopping her. Her hands were around the belt! “What are you doing!?!” Jacklyn unbuckled her and then unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans Vanessa was wearing. “HEY! S-stop that!” She briskly pulled them down to the ankles and then observed the light pink panties with a finger before gently tugging them down with the same finger. “Y-you’re an officer aren’t you?” Vanessa shook in fear, “Why am I the one getting stripped?” She thought.

“Well, you can’t really take those off with the handcuffs on right?” Jacklyn smirked, showing her dominance facially once more. Vanessa blushed desperately. She was no lackey. Vanessa now knew that she was against one of the best in the field, and that it was not luck playing out at all that caused her to be caught.

“T-thanks.” Vanessa turned around and squatted. Her plan was defeated soundly, and instead of Jacklyn, she was stripped.

“Stand up and turn around first.” Jacklyn demanded superiorly. Vanessa complied without much thought, because she couldn’t understand for what reason. “Face me while you do your business… So I can see if you’re up to something, of course…” She smiled. Vanessa realized that she was not only stripped, but now humiliated as well.

“Yes…” She said dejectedly. She finally realized why and how the officer could make such a taunting face. She knew that she had neither the skills nor tools to defeat her. And she knew that Jacklyn Li could never make a mistake, instead she would goad others into making mistakes with her acts. She finished her business without any more stalling tactics, and then walked back to the police cruiser in the same manner as before. She was readying her last attempt knowing how futile it would be. “If I can weave between the trees, maybe I can lose her and then carjack someone again.”
Vanessa Pine “tripped” and fell to a knee and when Li pulled her up, she used her own strength against her to rush forward. Li lost her gripped momentarily and Vanessa dashed off, obviously slower than the dominant, athletic officer and now even slower with the hands restraints on. She weaved pasted the trees and finally made it to the near edge of the brush and then realized her mistake as well as why Li was not sprinting after her. “You finished running now?” Jacklyn approached her silently from behind and gripped her cuffs once more. The police cruiser was sitting right in front of the opening to the brush that they were standing in. Vanessa was amazed at how she could have randomly ended up at the vehicle, and even more amazed that the officer would know where she would end up after all the weaving. Jacklyn gave her taunting superior look, “It was a nice attempt at escap-“ Vanessa looked up. Another woman had entered the clearing and was pointing a gun at Officer Jacklyn Li.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No, it was a nice attempt at escaping for you, criminal scum.” She stepped forward confidently. “Hands up, officer.” She emphasized the word officer unusually. “If I hadn’t stopped you, you would have pulled the old switcheroo and gotten away with a stolen police officer’s uniform while the real officer was in jail.” She smiled confidently while the two stood there stunned. “I said hands up!” Jacklyn complied instantly in shock and dropped her grip from Vanessa who dashed forward slightly, eager to escape in the midst of the mishap.

“N-no you have a mistake. I’m the officer, she’s the criminal!” Jacklyn protested.

“Shut up.” The woman spewed. “I can tell that you’re a cunning one, alright. You’re mistake is to think you are dominant over the captured officer. It’s obvious that you are the criminal here, no cop would make that face that I saw.” Vanessa couldn’t believe her ears. And nor could the elite officer.

“Wait y-you’re wrong!” Jacklyn desperately pleaded, “She escaped from Jerkville and I caught her!”

“Jerkville?” That’s a stupid name, you just made up ‘cause you couldn’t think of any better names!”

“No!” No it’s not! It’s a real city! Please you have to believe me!” Vanessa looked at the woman who glanced back at her.

“Don’t worry officer, I know what to do with this criminal! I definitely won’t let her go! But, if you hadn’t pulled over, your uniform wouldn’t have been stolen like that you know? Be careful next time, honey.” She said kindly to Vanessa.

“You’re talking to the criminal here! Can’t you see!” The woman stepped behind Jacklyn and revealed the handcuff key. “Don’t give her that! Please!”

“You must be one smart Asian to have gotten this far, but you aren’t going to have any more success.” She tossed the key to Vanessa who eagerly unlocked herself. “Now take off that uniform that belongs to the rightful owner!”

“W-What?!? P-Please hear me out!” Jacklyn Li was almost at tears. “Noooo!” Vanessa stood up and unbuckled Jacklyn, and then unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. “S-Stop! Please! You don’t understand. She’s the criminal!”

Vanessa couldn’t help but utter her own words, “You get everything you deserve including being stripped and humiliated yourself!” Vanessa revealed her striped black and white panties with pink outlines.

“I don’t deserve any of this!” The elite officer said. Vanessa undid the tie and buttons of the shirt and removed them afterward calmly without as much as a grunt to acknowledge her. She revealed a matching bra and smiled deliberately in the style of Jacklyn. “I’ll get you for this humiliation!”

The third woman piped in, “You mean after your years in prison!” Jacklyn’s startling green eyes gave birth to some frustrated tears.

“I told you I’m the police officer!” Please! I’m begging you! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!” Vanessa pulled down her hands and handcuffed her. The same restraints that had once held the criminal unjustly held the officer. “Hey! I can’t believe what is happening here!” Vanessa thought the same thought. She put on the uniform and realized that it was not her size and then noticed that the third woman was looking at her suspiciously.
“Hey…” She eyed her. Vanessa began to sweat and Jacklyn began to hope. “Why is your uniform so tight, huh?” The two knew that the whole farce would be done… until the woman spoke up again. “Must have been eating too many donuts right?” She laughed loudly.

“What th-“ Jacklyn opened her mouth. “Are you stupid?”

“Shut up you bad girl.” She slapped the Asians’ ass.

“H-Hey!” Vanessa pushed her forward after adjusting her uniform to suit her a bit better. “Wait. Wait! Don’t do this! I’m sorry, please don’t do this!” Vanessa pushed her forward and thanked the “helpful” woman.

“Are you sure she’s supposed to be in her underwear, officer?” The woman asked. “Shouldn’t she be wearing those jeans and the rest of it?” Vanessa looked at the fine rear of Jacklyn Li and decided.

“I think she needs to learn an attitude lesson while I drive her to Jackassville.” Vanessa smiled delicately.

( Author's Note, 2013 )
Well, it's been a long while since I've done anything here! However, please don't feel any need to comment. I feel like that isn't any honest truth and I'd really hate to hear a lie and yet feel good about it. (what a helpful mistake that would be). Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the story. As always, I try to be a bit unique with the plot on these stories, as well as pander to my own likes of course!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, and comment if you wish but don't feel obliged to!

Return to “Stories by Castironing”