" Kate's Parking Ticket " by Castironing ( 2012 )

esercito sconfitto

" Kate's Parking Ticket " by Castironing ( 2012 )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

castironing

Kate's Parking Ticket

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small preface, I haven't posted a story for a while so sorry. I was having trouble with ideas and was feeling down. This story is based on my character of the Evil, Clumsy Kate. This time she seems to be revealing more of her tricks...

Kate stepped out of her apartment building (or Evil Lair in her mind) and headed for her car as her keys jangled about in her hand. She opened her door and sat down and was immediately irritated. “That better not be what I think it is…” She got out of her car and pulled the piece of paper stuck between in her windshield wiper. “How can they give me a parking ticket for parking out in the street?” While staring intently at the ticket, she angrily paced back and forth and then stopped when she saw the amount. “I get a $1000 fine for parking in front of my own apartment? Do they not understand any rules?” She took her frustration on the metal pole in front of her kicking it three times before stopping due to the pain and turned about back into her car making sure she had her special bag at the back.

She obviously had never understood the sign with the picture denoting “No parking” attached to the same metal pole. However, she was frustrated. She was quick to anger. She was hard to lose a grudge. And most of all, she wasn’t that smart. It was the fifth ticket this month, and this time she was ready to make a stand and she started by driving to City Hall to “discuss” with the mayor. Within five minutes, she had reached the building with her car parked by the street for an easy getaway. Sometimes, Kate did not think things through usually. This was one of those times.

She entered the lobby and was stopped almost immediately by the secretary who gave a warm yet stern greeting, “Hi… What business do you have here?” Kate froze wondering what she should say. She hid her smirk as she decided upon saying her clever line.

“I’m here to collect this place’s just due and I-.” The young woman interjected.

She looked rather unimpressed, “So you’re here to pay that ticket… Well you came to the wrong place, you should be going down to-“

Kate did not notice that she was holding the ticket so obviously as if she was flaunting it about. “NO! I’m not here to pay this ticket. I am her to make-“

“Make a dispute?” The woman pulled down her glasses a touch as she gave the same arrogant, sarcastic tone. “Making disputes are at the same place… Or is it that your driving is so bad you can’t make it there?” She made the same smirk that Kate would have made if she had said her line.

“Look, I’m here to make you guys pay.” Kate began unzipping the special bag while making her trade mark smile but it did not last for long as the beautiful young lady gave another belittling lash of words.

“That’s not how tickets work, but I guess I should have expected someone as stupid and poor as you to think that way.” With one high heel-sandal dangling about the foot, she crossed her slender long legs and waited for Kate to speak so that she could turn the words around again. After all, this is why she chose to work here. She loved giving condescending comments and making herself dominant.

Completely distracted, Kate bit down on her lip and fumed while thinking of how to respond. Her thoughts were all mixed up from anger and stopped her from acting.
“That’s right. I can read through that simple mind of yours… You’re thinking of hitting me right?” She laughed in Kate’s face. “When you do that, you’ll go get another ticket!” Her laughter grew louder and louder as Kate grew madder and madder. “Well at least you’re smart enough to hold back. Now just get out of here, I have things to do… Or do you need help walking out the door?” She opened her mouth again to laugh but something was jammed in blocking her mouth from moving. Her eyes focused deeply on the object and her hands quivered.

“No, I’m quite stupid.” Kate held back from hitting her, as she wanted to keep her style of being a nice, gentle criminal but she did force her pistol further in. She tried to give as nice of a tone as possible, “Let’s go into the backroom ok?” However, it made her seem like she was filled with malice and spite. After all, she was great at holding grudges and this time she needed to exert her feelings in reality. She pushed the young secretary into the room and closed it behind her. The room was merely a filing room with a dirty old desk covered in dust and old files.

Her black skirt swayed as her entire body shook. “Please, I-I didn’t mean any of that. I was- I’m so sorry! Please, just let me go, I- I won’t tell anyone.” She backed up into a filing cabinet, “I won’t call the police, don’t hurt me!” She took a light step forward, “I have money in my purse, just take that.” Kate didn’t move. “I’ll get it, ok?” Kate stepped in her way and gave a small push.

“Take off your clothes.” Kate gave a menacing smile, “Do it now!”

She didn’t move as her shock prevented any movement.

Kate teased her, “Are you too stupid to understand what that means?” Kate kept the gun pointed at her posing a constant threat. She very slowly pulled her skirt down to her ankles bending all the way with it revealing her pink panties with a small white ribbon. She stopped and pleaded with her capturer.

“Why are you doing this? You don’t get anything from stripping me.” She unbuttoned her white blouse and slowly pulled it off.

“I’m teaching you a lesson. And I get to see your wonderful body… Oh and I get to release some stress.” Kate reached into her bag and pulled out a bag of chips and begun crunching away. “What’s your name by the way?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why should I tell you?” She was left in her pink panties and her pink bra which also had a small white ribbon between her nicely sized breasts. Her heel-sandals were kicked at Kate and her eyes shot daggers.

“If you don’t want to tell me, then give me your underwear and I’ll call it a deal.” Kate retorted, she was wise when she held a gun.”

“Diane, ok? Now go away, you got all my clothes already.” Kate didn’t budge. Instead she pulled a bottle of Mountain Dew and began drinking away. “Leave already!” Kate was surprised at how loud Diane was. “Please?” Diane tactfully gave a smile and begged with her hands and eyes. Kate did not forget how Diane acted before in the lobby. She was a smart one and still thought that Kate was a stupid ingrate.

Kate put her chips and drink on the floor. “I’ll let you leave if you lick this desk clean.” Diane glared at the dusty desk. “The way you talked to me means you did not learn your lesson.” Diane gave a spiteful stare. “Just get on top of it then.” Diane looked puzzled. “I want you on your hands and knees on top of that desk.

Diane hesitated for a bit but then complied with Kate’s demands. She got up on top of it and thought to herself, “How can someone like me get on such a dirty desk as if I were a dog.” She turned her head to see Kate who was focused on a file. “Now what?” She shouted out in anger “You’re not even watching me.” Kate put the file in her bag and then pulled out a video camera. She set up the camera on a chair and turned to her. “Wait, what are you doing?” Her mind went into a full shock.

“You happy now? I’ll focus all my attention on playing with you then. I’ll even record it for you watch yourself.” Kate reached out and gave her a light tap on her rear. “I’m going to spank a naughty girl like you. This will remind you that words can hurt people.” She pulled back her hand and slapped it against her. Diane cried out and Kate gave another. “Now say that you’re a naughty girl.”

“I’m a naughty girl!” Diane blurted out. Another spank connected. “Please stop!” Tears appeared in her eyes but she tried as hard as she could not to cry. She could not give Kate the satisfaction but for some reason she gave into Kate’s commands.

“Say it!” Kate spanked her again harder than before.

Diane face streamed with tears, “I’m a naughty girl! I’m a naughty girl!” She was completely under Kate’s control, dominated through subconscious. Kate spanked her again. Diane’s rear was growing redder and redder, but not as red as her face. Kate pushed on.

“Why do you wear pink panties, you naughty girl? Tell me why!”

“I’m so SORRY!” Kate continued her spanking. “I just like them!”

“You’re not allowed to wear such cute and nice undies. You understand!” Kate kept spanking.

“I understand! Please I understand! I’ll never wear these again!” Diane’s spirit was broken and she was fully compliant.

She stopped spanking her and then patted her head. “Good girl… Now show me how good you’ve changed.” Diane feared to look into Kate’s eyes. “Come on, take them off and show me that you’ve learnt your lesson.”

“Yes…” She said quietly as she unhooked her pink bra and pulled it off of her and then she pulled down her pink panties. “I’m a good girl, a good girl…” Kate took her underwear.

Kate looked at the camera. “And that is how you mentally control someone into doing what you want. Sort of like hypnosis.” Kate looked back at Diane. Diane looked at the camera as if just now realizing what she was doing. “Looks like she came to. Wave to the camera Diane!” With one hand supporting her weight, she covered up her breasts and still looked puzzled not knowing what to do next. “It’s not that hard to do actually, and this is not fake. Even someone as stupid as me can do this, you just have to make sure you completely dominate her mind into thinking that she must do whatever she is told to do.” Diane stayed on her knees but sat upwards still covering up.

“What did… you… do to me?”

Kate stopped the recording and packed up her stuff. “I’ll send you a copy to see later. Right now I have to change to see the mayor because this shirt has all these crumbs on it.”

“…Wa-wait. Don’t go! I-I need… I need… help…” Kate closed the door behind her.

“Looks like you learned your lesson.” Kate smiled as she entered the elevator and begun getting changed. “But that won’t pay for my parking ticket…”

Return to “Stories by Castironing”