"The Masquerade Heist" by Sagui13

esercito sconfitto

"The Masquerade Heist" by Sagui13

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Masquerade Heist

by
sagui13

The Impersonator, the famous master thief in disguise, chased many high-value targets around the world, without ever being caught. And this time would be no different. The Impersonator had his eyes on a $ 40 million diamond necklace owned by Madame Rowenta, one of the richest women in the world. The famous thief prepared a careful plan, in which she would execute the coup during a masquerade at Madame Rowenta's house.

On the night of the masquerade ball, The Impersonator approached the entrance gate undetected, and silently went into the trunk of a woman disguised as a Nazi Officer. After the woman entered Madame Rowenta's property, she parked the car in an unattended area. Without wasting time The Impersonator got out of the car trunk, pointed a gun at the woman and demanded her disguise:

The Impersonator: My dear, you are going to give me this disguise so that I can enter the masquerade.

Woman: So what about me? Do I stay in the car naked waiting for the party to end?

The Impersonator: You? You will be a little tied up.

That said, the woman stripped off her disguise, thus wearing underwear, then The Impersonator took a roll of duct tape from the trunk of the car, with which she tied and gagged the woman, then stuffed the woman in the trunk of the car. Then he put on the Nazi Officer disguise, and before closing the car trunk he said goodbye to the woman:

The Impersonator: You know what? Bondage suits you!

Woman: MMMMMPGHHHH !!! MMMMMPGHHHH !!!!!!

(Bondage comission by fiftyshadeofgag)
themann56

Re: "The Masquerade Heist" by Sagui13

Post by themann56 »

Nazi uniform as a costume to a masquerade ball? Must have been hosted in Klan country.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”