"Knot Tying Fun for The Fox" by Sagui13

esercito sconfitto

"Knot Tying Fun for The Fox" by Sagui13

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Knot Tying Fun for The Fox

by
sagui13

The famous and naughty thieve known as The Fox has just finshed robbing a house, she was leaving through the garage of the house she robber when The Fox spotted a policewomen patrolling the streets. Our devious thieve had no intention of being arrested, especially after obtaining a good prize on this last robbery. She then came with a brilliant plan, The Fox was going to use the garage to get the policewoman out of the way. First she hide the price of her robbery behind a bush, then she aproached the policewoman to lay a trap on her:

The Fox: Excuse me officer?

Policewoman: Yes m'am?

The Fox: I heard a couple of suspicious noises coming from that house with the garage door open over there. Maybe someone is robbing the house.

Policewoman: Don't worry, i'll check it out right away!

The Fox: Oh thank you so much!

The policewoman then proceded to the house, she entered throw the garage, but the moment she stepped inside, The Fox came from behind a closed the garage door:

Policewoman: Why are you closing the door?

The Fox: Because you're off duty.

The Fox pulled a gun and pointed it at the policewoman:

The Fox: Listen sweetheart, you're going to give me your uniform and then you're going to sit down on that chair over there.

The policewoman obeyed to The Fox's commands, she undressed herself, she gave the uniform to the thieve and the she seated on the chair. After that The Fox grabbed a rope and she tied the policewoman to the chair with it thightly and thouroughly, she then proceeded to gag her with a big white cloth. After that The fox put the police uniform on, and she sat on the policewoman's lap:

The Fox: Sorry about this, but i have a passion for knot tying. Besides, we could have a little fun before i leave you here.

Policewoman: Hmmmmm! Hmmmmm!

The Fox: Don't worry, i'm a great domme.
lord maul

Re: "Knot Tying Fun for The Fox" by Sagui13

Post by lord maul »

Not a bad idea. Could be longer with more detail but a decent start
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I couldn't agree more, LM .
The author gave me permission to post another tale of his
themann56

Post by themann56 »

If its going to be that short, you should post a picture and let that be the narrative ala jomsviking.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”