"Operation Batquinn" by Badvitality

esercito sconfitto

"Operation Batquinn" by Badvitality

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Operation Batquinn

Harley Quinn walked out of the bathroom. She had just successfully finished dying her hair. It was the exact shade of red she was aiming for.

She went through her bag once more - after counting the ropes everything was set.

Her outfit waited on the bed. It was slightly different than usual, but it was all part of the plan. This must've been her best ruse yet.

Once she was all dressed up, it was time to to start the operation...

The Batcave was silent. Too silent for Barbara anyway. She was longing for some action. Batman and Robin had gone to assist Nightwing in Bludhaven, and she was requested to stay in case for emergency calls.

Luckily the alarm started to ring. It came from the museum.

Barbara turned on the surveillance to see Harley Quinn appear on the screen. There was something different about her hair and outfit but it was definitely her.

Harley walked closer to the camera and now Barbara saw her clearly. Harley's outfit was sort of an office attire spiced up in very "Harley-ish" way. Also her face looked less white and she was wearing rather average makeup. Her hair was dyed red and she had glasses.

Now wasn't the time to start wonder about the outfits as the cameras shut off. In a minute Barbara had turned into Batgirl and it was time to hit the road.

"Why would Harley Quinn do a museum heist? That's usually more Catwoman's territory." Batgirl was wondering.

"And there was something about that outfit... All though Harley does like to brag about having many outfits. I should still stay alert."

Batgirl arrived to the museum. The guards were unconscious and tied up. Batgirl would have to leave them for now and go after Harley.

"Hnghmmmph!" A male security guard suddenly muffled through his taped mouth.

Batgirl removed the tape and a large rubber ball that was stuffed into the guards mouth, and started to untie him.

"It was Harley Quinn. She seemed strange, somehow... It was impossible to stop her." The guard explained.

"It's alright, I'll take care of her. You should untie the rest of the guards. Keep everyone out of the museum until it's clear. Even the police." Batgirl said firmly.

The guard nodded and started to untie the rest. Batgirl continued inside the museum. The lobby was quite dark. Harley must've gone to further sections.

Batgirl knew already which section held the most valuable items. She sneaked into the section with caution. There was Harley, breaking into a cabinet which held a very decorative scepter.

"It's not like you breaking into museums." Batgirl said prickly.

"What are you up to? And what's with the hair? Got jealous or something?" She continued.

No answer. Batgirl approached Harley just to see that she had been talking to a dummy.

She turned around and saw Harley waving her mallet. Before Batgirl could make a move, the mallet hit her belly. She was forced to crouch and immediately she got another hit on her head. She fell to the floor and started to black out.

Harley turned Batgirl around on her back and held a rug on her face. Batgirl smelled something bitter but she couldn't make a move to resist. She could only watch Harley looking at her with a vicious smile...

Batgirl started to wake up. She could hardly move. Her hands were tied firmly behind her back and attached on something she couldn't see. Her feet were frogtied and it was impossible to move.

Something felt strange. Batgirl's hair was pulled into a ponytail and her outfit felt slightly... Lesser. She still felt a little blurry.

Then someone appeared in front of her. That someone was wearing a Batgirl outfit. No wait, it couldn't be... It was Harley. The mask was still lying on the floor. Harley knelt in front of Batgirl and pulled her hair hard.

"Argh!" Batgirl screamed as Harley took a selfie of them. She held the picture a long while in front of Batgirls face and laughed.

Barbara stared at the picture and was speechless. She saw herself tied up and Harley Quinn pulling her hair. But Barbara was wearing Harley's outfit. Harley had swapped their costumes while Barbara was unconscious.

"Oh wait, I'm almost forgetting something." Said Harley and took out a pair of glasses and put them on Barbara.

"Aww don't you look cute."

Barbara felt herself ridiculous.

"Damn it Harley, untie me right away! Do you really think anyone would actually buy this sh*..." Barbara continued until Harley interrupted her by grabbing her face.

"Shut up bat-brain. You know, we look surprisingly same, don't you think?" Harley started.

"And you know what? I recognize you. Wonder what the daddy commissioner will say when he sees you here." She continued and pulled Barbara's face closer to her own.

Barbara started to panic. This couldn't be happening. She started to struggle.

Harley pushed her face while releasing it and went behind her. She pulled something out of her bag but Barbara couldn't see what it was.

Barbara felt her hair being pulled again.

"Arghh!! Stop thahnngmph!" She was interrupted by a large ball gag that Harley slipped inside her mouth and buckled it tightly behind her neck.

Harley stepped in front of Barbara. She grabbed her breast.

"Grrmmph!" Barbara muffled through the gag.

"I'd love to have more fun with you." Harley said.

"But unfortunately I need to get going before this gets too suspicious. They are waiting for you... Well actually me outside. Now, let's make you pretty for one more picture." Harley continued and adjusted Barbara's glasses a bit just to tease her.

Harley grabbed Barbara's hair and pulled it hard once more.

"Hngghmph!" Barbara tried to scream.

Harley took the picture and showed it to Barbara. She saw herself once again her hair being pulled by Harley. This time she had glasses and her mouth was filled by a black ball gag with a bat-symbol on it.

"Don't worry, I won't publish this. It's only going to all of your bestest buddies in our super-villain group chat." Harley said smiling while tapping her phone.

Barbara felt humiliated and started to get very angry.

Harley took Batgirl's mask from the floor and put it on.

"Well, this was fun." Harley said and grabbed Barbara's chin with her other hand, while the other grabbed Barbara's crotch.

"Grrmmph!!" Barbara dried to scream through the gag.

"Oh you actually like this now don't you?" Harley said and started to feel excited as she let her hand rub Barbara's underwear.

"Nngoomph!" Barbara tried to respond and started drooling. But she couldn't help herself from shivering a little...

"Omph-omph. Sorry Batsie, I don't speak as fluent Ball gag as you." Harley mocked at Barbara and shook her face before releasing it from her grip.

"Goodbye for now! Hope to do this again soon. I'll say hi to the bat-gang for you!" Harley said smirking and left the building.

"Nngooooomph!!" Barbara was struggling and yelling through her gag in panic. It made her drool even more. She heard the main door open and police entering the building...

The end.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”