"Vengeful Bandits" by KaneultimateDIDfan

rufusluciusivan

"Vengeful Bandits" by KaneultimateDIDfan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Now, this one will probably work better if you're familiar with the universe of the game Fire Emblem: Three Houses. This is first and foremost a DID story, but it features uniform stealings. (The first one is an interesting case, as it's an instance of a failed stealing: the stealers get their hands on a completely non-fitting set of uniform.)

I found it easier to copy-paste the entire story than to try to edit it, but I put in bold the uniform stealings.

If you want to check the original page on Deviantart:

https://www.deviantart.com/kaneultimate ... -873171221

For the appearances of the two women who get their uniforms stolen:

Bernadetta:

Marianne:

Harpstring moon-Zanado

Byleth and her new class were taking out the bandits in the red canyon, Zanado as they were tasked to do. She heard her students say something after their first real kill, some were less than thrilled, others just seemed okay with it. But she could tell each of them was shaken by the experience.

“Hey teach.” she heard Claude say as he readied his bow once again. “I know this our task and all. But I wonder if we really have to kill all of them.” he then fired an arrow at a bandit who was coming at Raphael from behind.

Byleth was not sure how to answer her student, she was a mercenary before this, it was something she was used to. “Let’s just get this done. If we take out the leader perhaps the rest will simply surrender.”

Claude raises an eyebrow. “Maybe…” he saw Byleth rush ahead with Lorenz and Leonie. And then quietly said to himself. “But I get the feeling that Rhea will have them killed anyways.” he sighed before going to join the rest of the golden deer.

“Damn it!” Kostas yelled as even he could see the group of students coming ever closer. “Sir we are getting overwhelmed!” one of his bandits said to him with a worrying tone. “I know damn it! I did not think those stuck-up brats could get this far.” he clenched his axe, his employer seems to have abandoned him after his failure to kill the nobles before.

“Maybe we should retreat sir!” an archer said before he was suddenly grabbed harshly by Kostas “like hell we are!” he threw the archer at the ground. The two bandits near him could tell their leader was on edge. He sighed “even if we ran, they would just follow. This damn church has eyes everywhere!”

Kostas stared at the two bandits near him. “You!” he pointed at the archer he threw at the ground. “Y-yes sir?” Kostas handed the archer bandit a piece of torn parchment that had something written on it. “Take that and head to a village called kallrenge in the kingdom. Ask for someone named kali” he said with a stern voice.

The archer looked at his leader confused “why?” Kostas glared at him “Did I stutter?! Go know before you are noticed!” the Archer nodded and ran off without further questioning. He then stared at the other bandit still here. “Let’s go show these brats what a real battle looks like!” he yelled as the golden deer and their teacher approached closer and closer. Kostas looked at the fleeing archer who was almost out of sight. He would fight till the end, and if that archer made it to where he asked, he would hopefully be avenged.

Shortly after they had finished off the bandits some knights from the monastery came to clean up the mess and deal with any bandits who might still be around. Byleth looked at the leader, she recognized him from that night in remire village. He was now dead, slain by her blade. But this was something she was used to after all.

“Hey teach we are getting ready to go!” Byleth looked at Claude and nodded, going with him to head back with the rest of the golden deer to head back to Garreg Mach Monastery.

Meanwhile, the bandit archer was high up in the canyon. He watched as the people responsible for his group’s death just leave the scene. He silently clenched his fist and then looked at the parchment Kostas gave him. “I may be a bandit...and my word don’t mean much. But I will do your final request sir.” he said before sneaking away so that he would not be caught by a knight of Seiros.

Blue sea moon-somewhere in the kingdom.

A cold wind snowy wind blew by as the former bandit held a large red cloak over his face. He saw a village in the not too far away distance. “Hopefully this is it…” he said to himself as he walked closer to the village, its lights barely visible through the snow.

He had been traveling for the past two moons to find this place. After some asking around he was given a general area where it could be. ‘If only wasn’t so cold’ he thought to himself almost the entire time.

When he finally got to the village he saw a rickety sign that said ‘kallrenge’ he had found it. He started to ask around about where he could talk to someone named kali. But either people gave him a cold response or just ignored him. He was starting to give up hope and went to go pay the local tavern for a room to stay the night. As he was about to enter his room though someone approached him and said inconspicuously in a quiet tone “you are looking for kali?”

He turned and looked at the person behind him, their face was fully covered up. He nodded at them. The masked person motioned him to follow. They walked into a back part of the tavern into a hidden room. He was roughly pushed inside. He grunted as he landed.

“Ugh..” he said as looked up a sword was held to his neck. “What do you want? Make it snappy or I cut your neck.” a woman said with a sneer. Looking at the lady the bandit thought she looked familiar somehow. She had long greyish brown hair, a scar over her left eye, a singular earring on her right ear. She was dressed like she there was hot outside rather than frost cold.

“I was sent here by my boss...err, former boss.” He said with a sad expression before handing her the parchment. She snatched it before he could say anymore. She looked it over with an ever-growing look of anger on her face. “shit...Kostas is dead?” she sounded more so angry than sad.

“Yeah...how do you know boss?” he asked as Kali opened a bottle of rum and took out two glasses. “I am his cousin. We used to be apart of the same group but split up a couple years ago.” he nodded. ‘That must be why she looks familiar. She is related to the boss!’ he thought to himself before Kali offered him a glass of the rum.

“To Kostas...the bastard never knew when to run,” Kali said before downing the glass. He did the same. “So tell me…” she looked at him as she narrowed her eyes. He blinked and then realized she was expecting his name. “Oh...lanon.” he said with before pouring himself another glass of the rum.

“Lanon...who did my cousin in?” kali seemed to more so be demanding the answer than asking. But Lanon was happy to answer. “Some blue-haired lady. I think she might be a new teacher at that nobles school ran by the church,” he said with a sad look, downing the new glass.

Kali nodded “I see...so he got caught in some trouble with the church of all things.” she slammed her fist on the table. “And now he expects me to avenge him? As if I can take on the church of all things!” she quickly took another shot of rum. Lanon rubbed the back of his head “I guess it would be on the teacher rather than the church itself.”

Kali still seemed angry, but she nodded in agreement with Lanon. “I guess you are right...I will get some of my men and we will make a plan to get revenge on that damned teacher! You in Lanon?” she poured them both a new glass, then raised up hers, waiting for his answer.

Lanon looked at her, then at the glass. His eyebrows furrowed and lifted the glass and tapped it against hers. “Yeah. let’s do this!” the two spent the night drinking, tomorrow they would start planning.

Verdant rain moon-Garreg Mach Monastary

Kali, Lanon, and two close members of Kali’s group walked closer to the Monastary as it came into view. The other two were Saem, a Duscan and kali’s second in command, and iris who was a younger member of the group. four were dressed up to look more like common folk than like bandits. Only four of them came as to not seem as suspicious, But kali’s bandit group was in a camp not too far away.

“You all remember the plan. Find a hiding spot, grab a student, and then have Iris in disguise lure the teacher named Byleth to a trap.” Kali went over the plan with the other three, who nodded. “Remember, if even one of us is found out it could spell death for the rest of us. That damn arch-bishop has no mercy.”

Saem then put his finger to his chin “got it. Hopefully, the rest can hear the signal from where they are if we are in a jam.” he said looking at the horn on his belt.

“If all goes well, we wont need it.” Lanon said with a look of determination. They had planned this all month long, hopefully, it would go well and they can get revenge for his boss. The four walked into the Monastery with the rest of the common folk who came to pray at the cathedral. Their plan had just started.

They soon found the perfect hiding space, a storage room near a slightly less guarded part of the Monastery. Not fully unguarded, but so long as they were careful they would be fine. Saem would stay behind in case anyone came in, while iris would also stay behind to prevent to many people from seeing her without the academy uniform. And so it fell to Kali and Lanon to kidnap a student.

They walked around near the marketplace, Lanon even buying something from one of the merchants to see less suspicious. “So what’s the plan kali?” Lanon asked leaning against a stone wall. “Well, I first need to find someone that fits Iris’s size. Then we need to get them alone so we can snatch ‘em” Kali said as she surveyed passing by students.

Lanon was looking around when suddenly he adverted his look and covered his face with his hands. “Hey, our target, Byleth, she’s over there,” he said quietly to kali, who looked over and saw the blue-haired teacher talking with an enthusiastic guard by the door to the entrance hall.

“Damn, that's her? Now I want to get even more badly now~” Kali said as she licked her lips. Lanon sighed “well then we just need to hurry up. I know the chance is low but I don’t want to possibly be recognized by one of the students that were in Zanado.” Kali rolled her eyes and saw another girl with more light blue hair. “She seems tired…” she said to herself. She tapped on Lanon’s shoulder. “Found someone I think fits,” she said as she went after the girl she saw, Lanon following her.

Meanwhile, a skittish girl named Bernadetta was trying her best to avoid Ingrid who was trying to get her to class. “O-oh man, I wish I could hang out in my room. But if I go there she will find me easily!” the poor introverted girl cried over her predicament. She peaked her head out from behind the barrel she was hiding behind and saw Ingrid leave the area, so she left to find another hiding spot.

“Where do I go now?” Bernadetta said to herself as she tried her best to avoid the looks of her fellow students, even though none of them were really paying any attention to her. She then made an eek noise when she felt something rub against her feet. She looked down and saw it was a cat. “O-oh it’s just you,” she said as she knelt down to pet the cat. She did not made the various cats roaming the monastery, they were nice and calm, and did not judge her. At least she hopes they do not.

The cat then jumped away and starting walking away slowly. “Where are you going?” she asked as she followed it. The cat stopped by a narrow side walkway, it look dusty like hardly anyone had been near this part of the monastery. Bernadetta looked up at the cat and smiled “t-thank you. You must have seen I was in trouble and showed me somewhere I can hide.” she pet the cat once again before going down the dusty path. Unfortunately for her, a few people have been down there recently.

Bernadetta walked down till she came to a couple of doors, they creaked open. Inside was an old storage room with crates and weapons around it. But it seemed empty. “It’s dirty...but maybe It won’t be so bad,” she said to herself as she looked around the old room, already picturing turning it into her own private safe haven.

Her thoughts though were quickly cut off when she saw a tall man sitting against a different entrance to the room. She unconsciously squeaked causing him to look directly at her. “W-who are you? You aren't supposed to be in here.” Bernadetta backed up as He stood up. The man looked sorta like Dedue, only slightly though.

“I could say the same to you,” Saem said, his voice was cold and deep. Bernadetta was intimated by this man, but she is intimated by most men, and women, and anything really. “F-fair point. I will just get out of your hair and just preten-mmpp!” she was suddenly cut off by a hand being clamped around her mouth followed by an arm going around her torso.

“Sorry~ but we can’t let you leave.” said a second more feminine voice. Said voice belonging to Iris. Saem grabbed some rope, the room had a penalty of it. “Guess this place wasn’t as hidden as we thought,” Saem said as he grabbed her legs and tied the rough brown rope around the poor girl’s ankles.

“Plmmme mllmmgl!” Bernadetta tried pleading with them but it fell on deaf ears. Saem tied the rope around her thighs before Iris headed the damsel over to Saem, who brought her hands behind her back and began tying her wrists. Bernadetta whimpered “p-please let me go. I won’t tell anyone I swear!” she said as the rope was tied around her upper arms and torso, going above and below her breasts. She was at the mercy of her captors, and pleading was all she could do.

Iris shook her head. She then grabbed a long piece of cloth and tied the middle together a couple of times to make a knot. She brought it up to Bernadetta’s face, the girl turned her head away. “No! Someone help me!” she tried calling for help but no one was nearby to hear. Iris soon got the cloth into her mouth, she brought the rest behind her head and tied it up, she was gagged with the knotted cloth, cleave gagging her.

“Hrmmm…” Bernadetta moaned defeatedly into her gag. ‘I just wanted to be alone, how did bernie end up as a hostage?’ she thought to herself. She did not try to struggle against her bindings. Even if she could get free the two that captured her would probably just get her tied up quickly again.

Iris rubbed her chin. “Say Saem, you think this girl’s outfit would fit me?” she asked with a grin. Causing Bernadetta to shake her head rapidly. Saem sighed “no. she’s to small.” he said bluntly. Iris huffed “well I think we should try anyway. Maybe kali will reward us for taking initiative! Now help me strip her!” Iris said demandingly. Bernadetta hoped someone would save her before this could happen.

meanwhile, Kali and Lanon followed Marianne to the stables. Kali was about to follow her into a specific stable but Lanon grabbed her arm. “Are you crazy? There are still some knights and students around her,” he said in a whispered tone. She looked and saw he was indeed right.

Kali looked at him and raised an eyebrow “well I guess one of us is going to have to cause a distraction.” he nodded in agreement. He then looked at her and realized she meant him. He was going to argue, but if he did it might get more attention than they want. He sighed. “Fine…” He snuck off and walked over to three students talking.

“Can’t believe I can’t find Bernadetta,” Ingrid said in a frustrated tone. Dorothea giggles “maybe she’s finally found a way to avoid you completely.” Ingrid crossed her arms and her look petered over to the red-haired male with them “or maybe someone helped her.”

Sylvain held his hands up defensively. “Hey don’t look at me. I can’t help myself avoid you, much less others.” he then winked “not that I want to avoid you or anything” Ingrid rolled her eyes. As the three were talking suddenly Ingrid felt someone swipe the bag of fish she had, while Sylvain felt someone swipe something off of him as well.

“What the heck?” he said as the three soon turned to a hooded figure running off. “Hey he stole the necklace I was going to give my date tonight!” he yelled as he ran after the thief. “He stole my food!” Ingrid yelled as she too ran after them. “Oh bother…” Dorothea said as she watched the two and a couple of knights run after the thief.

While that was happening Kali snuck into the stable Marianne was in. “there, there dorte, sorry I am later than usual today.” the light blue-haired girl said as she pets the horse. As Kali got a closer look at Marianne she could see the girl had bags under her eyes.

The horse, seeing Kali, started making noises. “What is wrong dorte?” she asked before turning around and seeing the stranger in the stable. “Oh. hello...may I help you?” Kali caught that sudden mood change when the girl saw she was here. “Well. yes. I need you to come with me.” Marianne saw the knife in Kali’s hand. As well as the axe on in a holder.

Marianne knew this was no friend. But she hated being more of a bother than she already was to others. She nodded “okay...just don’t hurt anyone else.” Kali grinned “so understanding! Sure. just don’t make any noise and I will not hurt anyone else.” she got behind Marianne so she could hide the knife being held to her back. As the two left Marianne made no noise or gave any sign she was in trouble.

Dorothea who was still there watched the two walk away. “Marianne? Wait who’s that she’s with?” she said to herself before smiling and giggling “if this is possibly a secret date I gotta know. My gossip senses are tingling.” she then followed the two quietly.

Kali leads Marianne all the way to the dusty storage room. Marianne made good on her word and did nothing to get any attention. “Alrighty cutie here we are.” she opened the door and the two of them walked into Iris trying desperately to get Bernadette’s uniform on butt failing.

Marianne looked at her fellow student who was bound upon the floor. “Bernadetta…” she said sympathetically. Bernadetta was red-faced when she looked up at Marianne and Kali. she had been stripped to her bra and underwear, both of which were light purple. She was tied up and gagged the same way as before, only now she was hogtied. Something Iris said was “punishment” for when she tried to get away when they untied her.

“Mmpmll…” she looked up at her fellow student. Seeing that Marianne was a captive of whoever these people are as well. “What is going on here?” Kali asked looking at her two cohorts.

“Well...this girl sorta found our hiding spot. So we had to keep her here and silent so she could not tell anyone just in case. As for why she is stripped.” Saem stopped and looked at Iris who sheepishly rubbed the back of her head. “I thought I could fit...turns out I can’t” when she said then Bernadetta sadly sighed into her cleave gag. ‘Even in a situation like this you are worthless bernie.’ she thought to herself.

Kali looked at Marianne. “You can probably guess what we are going to ask you to do thanks to your little friend there. Want to do this the easy or hard way?” Marianne closed her eyes and nodded “I will take off my uniform myself.” she said as she saw no point in resisting.

She took off her uniform, starting with the dress, then the shoes and the stockings. She was left only in her white bra and underwear. “Good girl.” Kali said as she brought over some rope. She had Marianne kneel down and began tying her wrists. Marianne of course winced, but she did not resist this either. Iris grabbed her uniform and went to change into it as well.

Dorothea was peaking in through a crack in the door. She covered her mouth so that her gasp would be less audible. “This is bad. I need to tell one of the professors or the knights,” she said to herself about to sneak away when suddenly she felt something against her head and suddenly the world went dark.

“Hey idiot, someone followed you!” Lanon said as dragged in the now unconscious Dorothea. The two already captive students stared in horror. “You promised me no one else would get hurt…” Marianne said in a sad tone as Kali finished binding up her arms with a strict box tie. “I said I would not hurt anyone else,” she said as took out a dirty rag and stuffed it into her mouth, followed by a white cloth being tied over her mouth and nose. “Hlmmmp…” Marianne moaned submissively into her gag. Kali then finished tying up the light blue-haired girl’s legs.

Lanon and Saem finished tying up the unconscious Dorothea. Lanon tying a red cloth over her mouth, otm gagging her. Saem dragged her over to the other trussed-up students. Bernadetta thought Dorothea was lucky to not be stripped unlike her and Marianne.

“I don’t know how I got away. Maybe after I tossed the thing i stole.” Lalnon said with a look of relief. “Still though that blonde girl came after me more intensely then the guy or the knights. All I took was some rotten fish…” kali hit him on the back. “Look on the bright side. Once we get that Byleth we can get out of this crazy joint.”

The two conscious students look at each other in shock then back at their captors. “Prmmmoffllor?” she said into their gags. Kali grinned. “Yup! We are here to kidnap a professor of yours. Outta revenge. Don't worry you all will be safe...well relatively.” she said while shaking her left hand.

“Hrmmmm…” Dorothea groaned, finally starting to wake up. ‘Ugh...my head hurts.’ she thought to herself as she tried to move her legs but found she was unable. Same with her arms. “Hermmmppl!” she yelled into her otm gag. She looked over at Marianne and Bernadetta. Seeing she was now in the same situation as them.

“Look who is awake. Sorry for hitting you so hard on the head.” Lanon rubbed the back of his head. Unlike the other two captives, Dorothea struggled against her bindings. Not that it made much of a difference.

Iris came out and was dressed in Marianne’s uniform. She gave a little twirl. “Do I look good boss?” she asked kali. The leader nodded “indeed. Now go get that damned professor here. We don’t need any more uninvited guests” she said looking at the struggling Dorothea as she said that.

Iris nodded. “You got it boss!” she saluted and left the storage room. “Ymmlm basmplllm!” Dorothea yelled into her gag. “If only all four of our captives could be submissive...it would be so cute,” Kali said with a grin. “Saem, follow iris closely, just in case she needs backup.” the duscan nods and leaves as well.

What followed is a long moment of silence. Lanon and kali not really saying anything. All that is really heard is the sound of Dorothea struggling but that soon stops as she needs to take a breather.

Kali stretches. “Well....might as well entertain myself while we wait.” before Lanon can ask what she means kali goes over to their bound captives and grabs Dorothea. “Since you insist on struggling. I will start with you~”

Dorothea’s face became pink struggling against Kali’s hold. She ran her hands over Dorothea’s body before settling on her breasts and groping them. “Your breast were amazing even before. But these ropes really bring them out~” Kali teased. “Hermmm!” Dorothea protests muffled by her gag. Kali looked over at Marianne and Bernadetta as she played with Dorothea. “Don’t worry, I will get to you two as well if there is enough time.” the two students only became worried about that.

Lanon decided not to join in. besides, watching was its own fun.

Iris was walking around the officer’s academy and the monastery, doing so both to look for their target Byleth and seem like she was just a regular student. Saem was nearby where he could see her, but never too close to seem suspicious. At least he hoped.

Iris soon saw Byleth leave the school grounds and followed her to fish pound. After waiting for her to be done talking to a green-haired girl she walked up to the professor. “E-excuse me. Are you professor Byleth?” she asked in a pretend meek voice. The Blue-haired woman looked at the girl. “Yes, I am. I don’t recognize you. Are you new?”

Iris quickly nodded “y-yes! For the golden deer house.” she said since it matched the uniform she was wearing. “I was wondering if you could give me a few personal sword lessons since I am a little behind due to basically just arriving.” she hoped her lie would work on the professor.

The professor at first did not seem to buy it, which worried Iris. But Byleth nodded “sure. I have some free time right now. Do you want to head over to the training grounds?” she asked with a small smile. Iris let relief overcome her and nodded. “Y-yes!” as the two left Saem went to follow.

Once at the training ground the two sparred for a little bit, Byleth of course coming on top twice in a row. Iris breathes in and out. “W-wow professor. You are amazing,” she said in a tired tone. Byleth nodded “you aren’t so bad. Your strikes are swift but lack power. Maybe we work on that first.” she instructs, unaware of the person coming in behind her.

Iris grinned “yes professor…” she was sure Saem was about to grab Byleth, however, suddenly Saem hit in the head by the blunt part of a lance, causing him to stumble over. This shocked Iris. who then saw three students, Dimitri, Claude, and Edelgard rush in, each holding their preferred weapons.

Byelth held her sword up to Saem, who was on the floor.

“Thank you, Dimitri,” Byleth said as the mentioned royal nodded. “Yes.” Claude aimed his bow at Iris. “h-hey why are you pointing that thing at me?” iris said as she dropped her sword. Claude laughed “there is no way you didn’t see that large guy behind teach. And yet you did not warn her.” iris was going to say something to refute him, but she knew he was right. “Damn it.” she held her hands up.

Byleth looked at the students, still keeping her sword on Saem. “how did you know I might be in trouble?” she made sure to keep her attention on Saem. Claude was busy tying Iris’s hands behind her back. “Well we didn’t we were just looking for you and Dedue said he saw you and another student heading to the training grounds,” Dimitri said with a slight look of anger.

Edelgard crossed her arms before saying “some other students have gone missing. Bernadetta, Dorothea, and Marianne. The latter two went missing supposedly after a thief was seen in the stall where they were.” she said bluntly as Claude looked over iris. “I think we definitely have our culprits, at least two of them. This girl here is wearing Marianne’s uniform.” the golden deer leader grinned as he patted iris on the head

. “Do I even want to know how you remember that?” Byleth asked before shaking her head.

Her attention was back on Saem, she brought her sword slightly closer to his neck. “You better tell me what I want to know or I won’t hesitate to cut off your head.”

this sorta tone only really seemed to shock Dimitri. Claude and Edelgard had no real reaction and just seemed okay with it.

Saem nodded. “First, is it just you two? And second, do you have our missing students?” Byleth asked getting right to the point. Saem adjusted himself slightly. “Including myself and her, there are four of us.” Iris scowled “don’t tell them everything idiot!” she yelled at him. He ignored her and continued.

“Yes, we do. All three. As for where, well I am afraid I can’t tell you that.” the duscan said with a stone-cold look on his face. Clearly, he did not feel threatened by Byleth and the three students right now. The professor frowned “I was not lying about my threat earlier. Do you really want to test me?” she said as her blade was almost drawing blood from his skin.

Saem shook his head. “I would never dream of testing the ashen demon. But you should know, we are bandits, our leader only has usefulness of us if we aren’t caught. You kill us or hold us captive you will get nothing out of us. But our leader still has your students. And I’d wager they will have plenty of use outside of our goal here.” he stared directly at Byleth. “A former mercenary like yourself can guess in what way.”

A sweatdrop went down Byleth’s head. The man was right. In this situation, his group held all the cards. “What do we do teach? He isn’t lying I can tell.” Claude said with a serious look, one of the few he had. Edelgard thought for a moment. “What is your original goal here exactly?” she asked Saem who nodded at Byleth. “Her.”

Byleth blinked. Her? “What do you want with me?” she asked in a confused tone. Saem shrugged “our leader wants revenge. As for what I do not know. It is not my place to ask.” this time Iris spoke up. “A-and you only have two of us! Even if you get an exchange going you have nothing to trade for a third student.” Dimitri slammed his fist on a pillar, causing it to crack. “Damn it they are right…” he said angrily.

Byleth lowered her blade slightly from Saem’s neck. “That’s how it is huh...I guess i have no choice. Go to your leader and ask if I will be good enough for the other two students.” she said with closed eyes. Saem nodded. She seethed her blade. Saem got up to leave. “We will meet you on the hill outside the monastery. Bring iris and yourself. If anyone other than you, Iris, or any of the three students here show up...well you know.” with that Saem left.

“Professor you can’t…” Dimitri said with a shaking fist. “I don’t have a choice. Dimitri, Edelgard, please, make sure Claude and I aren’t followed,” she asked with a begging tone. The two despite wanting to try and stop this knew there was no other option. So long as they had three students hostage there was nothing they could do. And telling Rhea or Jeralt would only escalate the situation.

Claude cleave gagged Iris. “we should get going teach. Don’t know if these bandits might get impatient.” Byleth nodded. The four left with Dimitri and Edelgard going separate from Byleth and Claude to ensure they left the monastery without anyone knowing.

Somewhere Outside Gerreg Mach

Byleth, Claude, and their captive iris made their way outside of Gerreg Mach. they walked quite a bit till they saw Saem along with the other two they presumed were his leader and comrade respectively. They also saw Marianne, Dorothea, and Bernadetta tied up and gagged, the former two having cloaks over them to keep their nearly naked bodies warmer.

Byleth was of course mad that they were stripped, but other than that the student seemed okay. “Ah. Byleth. The ashen demon. Yada yada, I am Kali. glad to hear you are going to give yourself up for your students here.” she said with a grin before holding Bernadetta close, the purplette yelping into her gag as her face went pink. “We were having so much fun I was considering keeping them myself. But I want my revenge more.”

Claude could see that Byleth was keeping herself from attacking Kali only because the hooded bandit was holding a knife to Dorothea’s neck. “If you don’t mind me asking what exactly are you getting revenge on teach for?” he asked as he still held iris, who just growled at him through her gag.

Kali let go of Bernadetta, Saem taking hold of her. “She killed my cousin. Though to be fair there was a whole slew of students involved. I only need revenge for that specifically.” she said as Lanon crossed scoffed “if I remember correctly this boy here was one of the students there as well. You’re lucky you were not the one to finish my boss off.” he was clearly angry. But Kali motioned him to calm down.

Claude blinked “oh that guy...almost forgot about him entirely. What was his name again? Costa? Kalma? Am I close?” he said jokingly. Byleth gave him a look “really? right now?” she said as Claude shrugged.

Kali clenched her fist but calmed herself down. “His name was Kostas...but ignoring the peanut gallery let’s get to trading! And as a show of good faith. I will let one of mine go first.” she nodded at Saem, who cut Bernadetta’s bindings and removed her gag. The scared introverted girl rushed over to the professor and Claude, there were tears of relief coming down her face.

After hugging Bernadetta and making sure she was okay, which other than emotional scarring she was not harmed. “Now we both release someone at the same time,” Byleth said as took Iris from Claude. Kali took Marianne from Saem. both were released and both rushed over to their group’s side. Marianne hugged Claude and then Byleth. “I-i am sorry professor.” she whispered in Byleth’s ears. “It is okay,” she whispered back.

Kali then motioned Lanon forward, who was still holding Dorothea. The girl was still struggling to no avail. “I am a bandit of my word...well as good of a word as it can be.” she giggled. “So I will release this one after we have you bound up. Can’t take any chances I am sure you understand.”

Byleth with a glare nodded. She handed the sword of the creator to Claude, not wanting the bandits to get their hands on it. “First chance we get we will save you, teach. I promise.” Claude said to her as handed him the sword. She nodded to him and walked over to the bandits.

Saem handed Kali the ropes, as she insisted on being the one to tie up the former mercenary. Dorothea gave a scared look to Byleth, but the professor just gave a reassuring smile. Byleth felt her limbs being tied up.

Byleth’s arms were put into a reverse prayer position before ropes were used to tie them up, the rope then ran around her arms multiple times, going above and below her breasts, then in-between her breasts, as well as around her shoulder and armpits. Kali then tied the rope cuff style around her ankles tightly, followed by the rest of the rope being tied around the rest of her legs.

Byleth winced “there now let Dorothea go.” kali giggled “once I am done, dear.”

Byleth was not sure what was left for Kali to even do. But she soon got her answer. Kali took a shorter length of rope and tied part of it to the front of Byelth’s bindings before running the cloth in between her legs, causing Byleth to blush. The rope was tied to the back of Byleth’s bindings. Giving her a nice crotch tie.

Claude had look away already, not wanting to see his professor like this. Even if it did intrigue him somewhat. Bernadetta and Marianne just looked on in shame. As did Dorothea. “There all done!” she gave Byleths butt a nice slap. “Oh wait one more thing.” she had Saem hand her the knotted cloth originally used on Bernadetta and stuffed the knot into Byleths mouth, tying it behind her head. “Grmmm…” she grumbled angrily into her gag.

With that kali nodded at Lanon who cut loose Dorothea’s bindings. As she walked back Dorothea very sadly said “I am sorry professor.” she said as she shamefully made her way over to Claude and the others.

“Well, this was fun. Say goodbye to your students “professor” Byleth.” kali said as she held the trussed-up teacher on her feet. “Hrrmplmmm!” She yelled into her gag. “I am going to have so much fun with you~” she whispered in Byleth’s ears.

As much as that made her shutter on the inside Byleth remained determined to not show weakness to kali. She was handed to Saem, the large duscan holding her over his shoulder. The four bandits then walked away, taking Byleth away from her students and the monastery.

To be continued?

Return to “Stories by non USB members”