"Failed Patrol" by Xerses11071

esercito sconfitto

"Failed Patrol" by Xerses11071

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Fall of 1942, occupied France
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ladies, be ready to head out in no more than an hour...there are rumors of resistance activity in this nearby woods, and we must inspect them", Fraulein Ilsa, barked orders curtly to the women under her command. The twenty nine year old, blonde Nazi Bombshell was a ruthless as she was beautiful, with angelic features, her athletic yet still curvy frame standing at 5'9" housed an authoritarian personality that could tolerate nothing less than perfection, and had no pity for these who resisted.

"Sieg Heil Fraulein!" Erika, a stunning freckled redhead, Ilsa's second in command, aged twenty seven quickly replied, earnest, yet with a hint of jest in her voice. Ilsa put up with Erika's occasional lapse in strict professionalism only because she was such a talented soldier, especially when it come to rooting out partisans.

"This will be young Lisa and Hanna's first real assignment, Ja?" Joanna, a dark haired, slightly mischievous twenty five year old woman grinned as she put on her boots. She was referencing the two youngest and newest members of this anti-partisan squad, the eighteen year old blonde beauties, who were twin sisters.

"Finally some experience?" Lisa tittered as she entered the room, "I hope we can put these French girls in their place" Hanna added. The identical teenagers were the personification of the perfect German girl, blonde and blue eyed of course, slender get curvy where it mattered, (perfect asses and breasts of course) just barely adults, they were anxious to prove their ability and loyalty.

"You'll get your chance..." Ilsa frowned, glad for their exuberance, but irked at the younger girls' lack of experience or tact.

"A new mission!! Can't wait!" the final combatant member of their group, Helga, shouted. Though only twenty one, standing at 6'2" the voluptuous, long blonde haired vixen was a modern day amazon, prone to bursts of anger. This, combined with her sheer size terrified the local population, and was the main reason Ilsa liked to bring her along, despite her unpredictability.

Lastly, Astrid, a slender (Yet possessing a perfectly rounded posterior) nineteen year old with light brown hair and sparkling blue eyes, Ilsa's personal assistant, and the only non combat member of the group. "Shall I accompany you Herr Fraulein?"

"Ja, I will need someone to take notes and count the bodies when we're done" Ilsa said matter-of-factly.

The seven smartly uniformed "Valkyries" strode out of the farmhouse that served as their base of operations, and assembled in front of the two cars that would carry them on the first leg of their patrol. There, they were greeted by another woman, a curvy, sultry brunette with sparkling hazel eyes dressed in a little sun dress,.

"This is Jeanette, a local who will be serving as a our guide..." observing the looks of objections on the other women's' faces, she continued "Don't worry, I vetted her beforehand".

"Bonjour Frauleins" The coy treacherous French girl purred, "I will lead you all through ze woods, do not worry".

Erika and Joanna scowled, Helga stamped her boot, while Lisa and Hanna looked at each other, but they would not challenge Ilsa's orders, and dutifully loaded into the cars before speeding off. With any hope, the could intercept the partisans before the rebels melted away into the countryside.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Delphine, the slender twenty one year old French resistance girl wiped a reddish-brown lock of hair away from her face, as she peered through a pair of binoculars with sea green eyes, soon two German cars came into view humming down the small pastoral road.

"Is it them? have they sent another patrol?" Nadine Dreyfus, a slightly older brunette whispered, coming up behind her friend.

"Oui oui" Delphine smirked.

"Our bloody luck..." a blue eyed walnut haired young woman replied in a British accented voice, "are we to retreat again?".

"Non Isabelle" Delphine continued to smile, "zis time my English friend...we are going to borrow something from our new friends" the Gaul replied cryptically.

"Are we really going through with the plan? is this it?" Leila, a light brown skinned Moroccan woman scowled, clearly nervous.

"We've wait for months...its a larger group than I thought, but we have to go now" Delphine stated confidently, though with a hint of trepidation.

Her three comrades looked at each with expressions of foreboding, but none objected, Delphine was right, this was probably their best chance.

"Apres Moi?" Jeanette smirked at her German employers.

"Ja" Ilsa bluntly responded. Ordering her girls into formation as they fell into line behind Jeanette.

For the next next hours the troupe of eight tramped through the forest trails, all seven Germans dressed in brown shirts, matching skirts, pantyhose and heeled boots, Jeanette pointing them down smaller side paths and even directing the squad to a few abandoned cabins to search, but much to their chagrin, nothing was found. They continued into the afternoon, walking through the forest until they were tired, but no signs of any partisan were found.

"Jeanette you dumb frog!" Helga fumed, "are you betraying us or just stupid?".

"I am just a guide" Jeanette blushed, somewhat embarrassed, "Its not my fault if zey are not here".

"We were looking forward to fighting..." Lisa moaned, patting her equally disappointed sister on the back.

"Should we continue?" Erika, who had taken off her boot and was in the process of rubbing her sore foot asked her commander.

Scowling, Ilsa thought about it, "Ja, I think we should return and come back when we have more information...Astrid, write down we found no partisans today", to which the pretty PA dutifully complied.

The column turned back, Jeanette huffed as she led the Frauleins down through the forest trail.

"Well that's perfect...a completely waisted day trudging through the French countryside" Joanna frowned.

Ten minutes latter however, Jeanette called out, the voluptuous Vichy vixen halted, raising a hand, "Regardez!" she pointed breathlessly at the middle of a small clearing, where a small fire was still smoldering.

"they must be close!" Erika called out excitedly, as the group began whispering among each other.

Ilsa thought for a few seconds before issuing orders, she had seen what none of her less skilled subordinates had, a set of footprints leading off into the woods in the opposite direction. But with all eight of them crashing through the forest the partisans would surely escape again. No, she needed to finish this job by herself.

"Erika, lead the rest back, I will perform a personal reconnoiter and rejoin you all in a minute".

The other seven looked rather confused, but soon complied, continuing back to their cars. Jeanette still in the lead, followed by Erika, then Helga, Lisa and Hanna, Joanna, and finally Astrid, still scribblings the days non-events down in her notebook.

From behind the cover of a tree, the four resistance girls saw their would be huntresses splitting up, it was more than a bit confusing, but following Delphine's previous orders, they silently moved into position. "Its time, girls...".

Delphine took the lead, creeping up behind the group of Germans, the last in their row, a younger, but very curvy girl seemed to be having trouble keeping up. This was the perfect moment to strike. Once a significant gap had opened up between Astrid and the rest, Delphine crept out of the tree line, holding a chloroform soaked rag in one can, and pounced on her oblivious prey.
"MMMMMPHHHHH!!" The shocked blonde Fraulein struggled for a second, but she had zero combat training, and her surprise was complete. Astrid soon fell limp in Delphine's arms, the curvy bad girl's eyes rolled up, and she collapsed into a deep sleep. Delphine waisted no time in pulling her off to the side before any of her comrades could see.

"One down, seven to go!" Isabelle exclaimed in excitement at the sight of their first prisoner.

"Quite the catch!" Leila laughed, "can I have the honor of perform of strip search?".

"Knock yourself out!", Delphine responded with a chuckle.

Leila soon had the KO'd villainess stripped to her nylon stockings, undershirt, and lingerie, patting her down from head to toe, and taking more than a bit of pleasure as she did so. "No secret weapons on this one!" she happily exclaimed, giving Astrid a playful smack on her pert rump, provoking a tiny unconscious twitch. The others had a hearty chuckle at the young villainess's chic skintight black underwear, which was assuredly not regulation.

Nadine then hogtied her with rope they had brought for the very occasion, and hid the inert personal assistant in a thorn-bush.

"Was that really necessary?" Delphine smirked.

"Yes! I mean that was the only hiding place I could find and we couldn't risk them finding her" Nadine quickly explained.

Content with this explanation, Delphine urged her comrades to continue the pursuit, so far so good, but their plan had only just begun, and there was still ample time for it to fail...

"What a wasted day..." Helga pouted glumly.

"At least we got a nice little hike out of it" Joanna tried to remain optimistic.

"Hey, anyone seen Astrid?" Lisa scowled, looking back and realizing the caboose of their column had gone.

"Dumb bimbo must have gotten lost" Helga replied, "no use bringing a secretary into combat".

"Well we can't continue without her" Erika commanded, but she was suddenly cut off

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LET ME DOWN!!" the five Germans looked at their Vichy French guide Jeanette, who was now hoist into the air, a rope around one ankle that was pulling up into the trees. Her frilly little sundress had fallen down around her chest and face, revealing that the sensual French girl had decided to wear the smallest of underwear that flossed between her plump ivory cheeks.

"A trap!" Erika shouted, examining the rope contraption that had ensnared their guide.

"That wasn't there when we came this way the first time" Hanna commented, looking very worried.

"ladies, get in position" Erika commanded, "Joanna...you get Jeanette down from there". Joanna began futilely pulling at the embarrassed brunette, but even as the Nazi women rushed about in disorder, four resistance girls jumped out from the surrounding trees, "Bonjour bad babes! surrender and we may have a measure of mercy". Erika could only look on in shock as a slender auburn haired French peasant girl smirked this taunt to her.

"Ladies! kill them!" The redheaded acting commander shrilly commanded, but events were already rapidly transpiring.

Isabelle, the brunette aspiring British gymnast cartwheeled out behind Joanna as she vainly attempted to rescue the red faced Vichy babe. With a perfect ballet like kick, she landed her foot directly against Joanna's hefty rear, until she could feel her tailbone.

"MY ASSS!" Joanna wailed in shock and pain as the reverberations of the impact went through the entirety of her curvy body. The Nazi Babe dropped to her knees, firmly clutching her stinging rump as if to assure herself it was still there, all thoughts of the rescue mission gone from her mind.

'Too easy!' Isabelle simply grabbed Joana by the waist, using her own build against her she spun her around, and with a powerful slap to the face sent the stunned villainess staggering back "Ughh!!! You'll pay for that!" Joanna hissed through the posterior pain, gingerly moving one hand away from her butt to block the next attack.

Isabelle simply performed another perfect kick, catching Joanna in the stomach "Give up yet?".

"Ugggh!" Joanna moaned, having had the breath knocked from her, a moment latter another sharp slap across the face sent her reeling backwards yet again, rolling into a small pit off to the side of the trail. Disheveled, Joanna got back to her feet, as Isabelle continued her assault, the fight certainly wasn't going her way. Nevertheless, she couldn't simply give up, "I won't surrender to the likes of you!" the brunette bad babe yowled, her butt, stomach and face still aching as she prepared to meet Isabelle's next assault.

But Isabelle had studied more than a bit of Judo during her time in Paris, with a quick and powerful chop to the neck, she floored the bad girl. Then, deciding to deliver a bit of justice herself, liberated the Nazi from her heels, skirt and shirts, positioned the moaning Joanna over her lap, and gave her the spanking of a life time. "OWWWWWWIIEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Joanna could only wail in humiliation as her porcelain booty was turned a shade of pink.

Meanwhile, the two youngest members of the patrol, Lisa and Hanna were getting their first taste of combat. And they would have preferred to stay home on this particular day.

Delphine and Nadine leaped out in unison, seeing the two blonde buxom teenagers scramble to oppose them. "I'll take right bimbo, you take left!" Delphine commanded, to which the brunette Nadine nodded in agreement.

Hanna tried to pull her pistol out to shoot the attackers, but the clumsy rookie was too slow, and Nadine simply knocked it out of her hands. "Too slow for me?...how old are you, sixteen? I don't want to fight a kid, even one as...err, womanly as yourself" she glanced at Hanna's impressive curves, "just surrender and we can be done with this".

"I'm eighteen!" Hanna yelled, indignant, punching furiously yet clumsily at her attacker. Nadine simply jumped aside, getting behind the outwatched bad girl, she easily pulled her skirt over her head. Then took her down with a swipe to the pits of her knees.

"ARRRGHHH!!!" Hanna wailed, white underwear clad pert caboose arched temptingly in the air. It was a target Nadine could not possibly resist. She grabbed the fabric and yanked hard, shooting the cotton underwear up into a wedgie.

"OOOOOWWWWWIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!" Hanna screamed as her pampered, virginal bottom erupted into a world of hurt. But the athletic Nadine wasn't done yet, she swung her around in a circle, each rotation causing the wedgie to become even deeper as Hanna's screams became extremely high pitched.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! LET ME GO!!" the teenaged villainess begged, realizing just how hopelessly outmatched she and her sister truly were.

Nadine meanwhile looked at what 'fun' Delphine was having was having with this bratt's sister. She was delighted to see that the quirky, yet somewhat shy French country girl had managed to strip the shivering blonde down to her underwear with numerous precise jabs of her hunting knife, leaving her uniform laying in tatters around her. She was now holding the shaking bad girl hostage with her own pistol.

"Please don't hurt me..." Lisa whimpered, blushing as she realized how easily she had been defeated, and how everyone could now see her unmentionables.

Delphine and Nadine simply nodded, and Nadine merrily replied to Hanna, "as you wish!", indeed, she let her go just as Delphine shoved Lisa forward with a knee to the booty.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!CLUNK!!UGHHH..." the twins collided head first, knocking foreheads which produced the sound coconuts, and both sisters collapsed unconscious in an awkward familial pile, Lisa's face inadvertently buried in her sister's breasts. Their first real mission was an event either would live down any time soon.

Leila bolted out from behind a tree, on the opposite side of the trail her comrades had. The confident North African woman soon singled out her target, a striking blonde Amazon who stood nearly nearly a foot taller than her.

"This one's mine!" both Leila and Helga announced in their own languages at the same time, but one of the beautiful women would soon regret her hasty decision.

Helga grinned, though it looked like a grimace, and pulled out a long hunting knife, she wouldn't bother with guns...no, she wanted to take her time.

Helga's knife strike was quick, but Leila's was quicker. The knife sliced through open air over the Moroccan's head, as she buried her fist deep into Helga's surprisingly supple stomach.

"UGHHH!" the blonde's expression of confidence turned to one of pain in an instant, "I'll kill you!". But Leila was quicker than anything the voluptuous Amazon had seen before. She delivered a series of rapid punches target Helga's bulging bust, knocking both mounds back and forth, producing squawks of pain each time.

"You pervert!" Helga dropped her knife and instinctively withdrew her hands to shield her breasts.

"So what if I am!" Leila taunted, slyly grabbing Helga's brown skirt and yanking it down, revealing the virtual Valkyrie's long curvy legs clad in see-through stockings, and regulation white underwear. The gorgeous Moroccan grabbed the waistband, and making eye contact with Helga to tell her exactly what she was doing, pulled up with all her strength.

"NEEINN!" Helga screamed but it soon became a squeak and the fabric slid into her most guarded nether areas, as soon was just about at her chest level. The Amazon had been subject to a dreaded frontal wedgie, and there was nothing she could do about it.

"OWWWWWIIIIEEEEEE!!" her eyes crossed in pain as Leila let go, but the damage had been done, Helga sank to her knees, skirt around her ankles, feebly trying to unwedgie herself, but the ordeal was not over yet.

Leila circled around, and promptly gave the villainess a sharp kick to her impressive derrière.

"OOOWWWIIIEEEE!! NOT MY BOTTOM!" Helga yelped as she went to all fours, booty arched up, which Leila now saw was clad in only a decidedly non regulation polka-dot panties. Doing a little wolf whistle, the Moroccan girl cackled, "does your commander know you're wearing that", but jokes aside, she had her her opponent just where she wanted her. Leila promptly sat down on the small of her back, grabbed her blonde pony tail in one hand, and gave her polka-dot girdled rump a powerful smack with the other.

"WHAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Helga called out in supreme humiliation.

"A big cocky girl like yourself needs to be tamed...and I know just the way to do it!" Leila delivered another slap her her foe's perfect posterior, "now start moving horsy!".

Now sobbing, Helga had no choice but to crawl forward, leaving her skirt behind, knowing any hesitancy on her part would be met with a remorseless spanking. Of course, she was still slower than Leila would have preferred, and soon her cherished Amazonian buttocks were bright red, "Please I surrender!" she begged, but the victorious North African wanted to have a little more fun. She then switched to side saddle, a pulled at Helga's panties in the opposite direction, to form a normal wedgie. The utterly disgraced villainess could only crawl along as quickly as she could to ensure nothing even more dire happened. Truly, it had been proven that bigger was not always better.

Erika stood in the center the trail, mouth agape, as she witnessed the utter destruction of her unit. The twins were easily demolished, Joanna had been forced away, but to her horror was now being carried back over the shoulder by a partisan girl, deliciously red rump arched up for all to see, while Helga, the woman she thought would be her secret weapon, was now in the middle of giving a pony ride to her vanquisher.

Too late, the shocked redhead tried un-holster her luger, but Delphine kicked it out of her hand. "Surrender...or else!" she gestured to the other four Nazi babes in various poses of defeated humiliation.

"Ja...I give up. Just don't hurt me!" Erika replied meekly, for all her bluster, the curvaceous redhead was a coward at heart.

"Now strip! on the double commandant!" Delphine laughed, giving Erika a little kick to the caboose to get her going. Soon the cowering fiery haired villainess was shaking in her regulation brazier, white underwear, and nylon stockings.

"See? I did as you ask...no need to be violent", as Erika begged for mercy, Helga's pantomime had finally come to an end, the exhausted bad girl collapsed to the ground spanked red ass thrust up into the air as a sign of her ignominious defeat. Giving her one last pat on the twitching bottom Leila asked, "well that was fun, what shall be do with the prisoners?".

"Put them in the hole...but first, I want to interrogate this one", Delphine responded, the deceptively strong French girl then grabbed Erika and positioned the squirming villainess over her knees. "Yell me the truth...or you won't be able to sit down for a long, long time". Erika quickly nodded, and the interrogation commenced.

"Where is your commander, that admittingly striking blonde" Delphine asked, hand raised in position to strike.

"Ohhh...Ilsa" Erika laughed but soon shut up as her booty received her a sharp smack for her slowness to answer succinctly "OUCH! Ohh...I mean. She's was staying back to reconnoiter.... hasn't returned yet, I swear that's the truth!". Erika yelled, kicking her shapely legs still from the first spank.

"Ah, she must have fallen for our little wild goose chase fake path" Nadine smirked.

"She's supposed to meet up with you?" Delphine continued.

"Ja!" Erika shouted, "should be back any minute...please...have mercy! You can't spank us! we're not little kids!" Erika protested.

"SMACK! SMACK!!" Delphine delivered two sharp smacks, "hmm...you know what? I think we can!" she laughed, before gagging Erika. "Now we need to get these Frauleins in position before the head bad babe comes..." With that, the resistance girls set about tying up their prisoners. Hanna and Lisa were bounded face to face impossibly tight so it appeared they were almost kissing. "Sisters ought to stay close I say!" Nadine snickered as she squeezed their binds again, producing little muffled indecipherable protests. Leila bound her 'prize' the big Helga in her current awkward position, doing a little experiment in the meantime to see if the Amazon was ticklish; she was and extremely. While Isabelle and Delphine put Erika's blushing face right on top of Joan's red rump, quickly gagging her "mppphs!' of protest. Finally, they retrieved Astrid, and plopped the traumatized PA down amongst her comrades.

"Hey!!! SOMEONE LET ME DOWN!!" Jeanette finally called out, she knew that as a traitor she would likely not fair well, to put it mildly. But by now she was extremely red-faced and more than a bit dizzy, she couldn't possibly be left to hang for much longer.

"Oh we will you treacherous little fox!" Delphine grimaced, not trying to hide her disdain, "there is but one role left for you to play..." she added cryptically.

With their prisoners bounded and gagged in a squirming pile in the center of the trail, bawling Jeanette suspended above, the four resistance girls waited...part of them knew the hardest fight was still to come.

Meanwhile, Ilsa bit her lip and spat as she trekked back through forest, to her frustration, the trail had only led by to the very same clearing! "What is going on? Are those Partisan bitches messing with us?". "I'll have their heads regardless!".

The beautiful blonde continued back down the trail, when she noticed something on the ground, a discard brown skirt, undoubtedly belonging to one of her subordinates. "What the hell is happening?" "Erika! Helga! Astrid!" she called out to her soldiers, but heard no response.

Continuing further, she found more scraps of clothing, skirts, shirts, stockings and boots, the gorgeous blonde patrol leader couldn't believe was she was seeing, but she had no option but to follow the trail of clothes until it led her to a startling discovery. In the middle of the trail, all six of her subordinates were bound and gagged, in some cases leaning against each other in extremely compromising positions. Directly above them was suspended Jeanette skimpy sundress cascading over her reddened face, turning slightly to inadvertently give Ilsa a sight of her ivory derriere, "PLEASE COMMANDER LET ME DOWN!".

Ilsa was no rookie. She knew in an instant that this was an ambush, that somehow the Partisans got gotten the better of her teams, and before four figures even made themselves visible, the blonde Nazi bombshell was in battle stance.

"Give yourself up if you don't want to suffer the fate of your girls over there!" Delphine commanded, pointing at Helga's red twitching callipygian rear, Erika's face buried her subordinate's rump, the wriggling, too close for comfort twins, and Astrid, looking up in hope of rescue from her predicament.

"Nein. I was tasked with bringing you in, and that is what I will do. Alive or dead." Ilsa snarled, "give yourselves up or I am afraid it will have to be the latter".

"Listen here you cocky Nazi bitch!" Leila interjected, "I Took that big bully over there" she pointed at Helga's trembling tush, "and rode her like a pony! wanna suffer the same fate!?".

"Enough!" Ilsa sprang forward, this time faster than Leila anticipated, and the tough North African was sent reeling back, landing with a thud in the dirt below.

Isabelle was able to kick Ilsa in the thigh, but this was not enough to dispatch the experienced blonde villainess, as she responded with a punch that forced the Englishwoman away with her hands over her stomach. Nadine and Delphine then circled Ilsa, clearly she was a far more deadly adversary than what they had faced before.

Delphine charged in with her knife, but Ilsa caught her wrist in the downswing, knocking the weapon to the ground, "I will bring your dead bodies back to my superiors!" The blonde forced the skinny French girl to the ground, "You had your chance to surrender...I'm going to take my time with you!".

"And what about me?" Nadine cheerfully exclaimed as she rammed her boot directly into Ilsa's upturned ass, sending the blonde flipping over Delphine and landing on her back with a whimper.

"Ughh!!" Ilsa rubbed her aching booty for a moment, but was back up in a second before any of her opponents could take advantage of the situation.

"I hope that left a mark!" Nadine smirked.

"Oh...don't worry" Ilsa grinned at Nadine, "I did'nt forget you!".

As Leila and Isabelle sought to get back into the battle, Delphine retrieved her knife and with much more caution this time, took another swipe at Ilsa.

The athletic blonde Nazi easily stepped back, "Haha! you missed!" she jeered.

"Oh did I?" Delphine smirked.

"RRRRRPPP!" Ilsa's brown shirt that contained her various badges slid down off her body, split by a massive slice through it, exposing her girdle and bra.

"You'll pay for that!!" Ilsa ground her teeth and rushed at Delphine, but the resistance girls were better prepared this time, Isabelle intercepted her, kicking the villainess hard in the stomach with an impossibly high movement of her leg.

"OOOHHHHH!!" the commander stopped mid charge, as Leila came up behind her.

"Surprise bad girl!" She grabbed a long stick and swung it up between Ilsa's legs, with such force that the wood actually snapped in two!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! MY MY MY WOOMANHOOD!!!" Ilsa's eyes crossed in pain and her knees knocked together.

"Serves you right...you were going to kill us!"

Nadine then grabbed Ilsa's skirt from behind, pulling it up over her chest, the Nazi babe furiously swung at her attacker, one hand still clasped over her crotch, but a single random strike did finds its mark, and Nadine collapsed to the ground, cradling her head.

Half blinded and distracted though, Ilsa made a tempting target for Delphine, who went with an ago old classic and simply kicked her in the butt, sending the villainess toppling over.

The four resistance girls promptly assembled around their remaining enemy, and Nadine grimly spoke, "Surrender now and you will suffer no more humiliation!", as they all looked down at the villainess trying to pull her skirt back down and console her throbbing tush.

"NEVER!" Ilsa wailed, attempting to get back up.

"Then you leave us no choice!" Leila and Isabelle pulled Ilsa's skirt the rest of the way off, with one hand each, each heroine grabbed one of the villainess's flailing arms, and also grasped the waistband of her underwear; which they laughed out loud upon the revelation they were frilly and pink heart patterned!

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!! THAT"S PRIVATE!!!" Ilsa screaked, going pink in the face.

"Woah! Nice underwear!" Delphine teased, as she and Nadine each grabbed one of Ilsa's struggling legs, and pulled, subjecting the villainess to a massive crotch and ass splitting wedgie.

"OOWWWWWW!!!!! I surrender!" Ilsa finally conceded, her underwear rocketing up into her sublime ass and sensitive womanhood.

"Good!" Delphine smirked, as the four girls quickly bound their latest catch, leaving Ilsa fuming and wiggling in discomfort.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh...you'll pay for this..." Ilsa moaned, wiggling in a vain attempt to undwedgie herself, but was quickly silenced by a ball gag and sharp kick to the quivering ass, courtesy of Delphine.

"Time to dispose of the trash!" Leila clapped her hands, looking at the pile of prisoners.

"Oh! There's something I wanted to try!" Isabelle laughed, pulling out a small box. "I thought we ought to leave these ladies with some little reminders of their experience today" she opened the tattoo kit with a grin.

"Brilliant!" Delphine responded.

The resistance girls quickly arranged their prisoners so their quivering in most cases already quite sore booties were cheeks up for maximum accessibility, and they set to work.

Nadine labeled the twins with their respective names to make sure she should tell them apart, writing "Lisa" on Lisa's quivering booty, and "Hanna" on her sister's trembling tush. Both moaned quite a bit in their gags despite their current positiob, but Nadine simply patted their bottoms, "you're big girls now, a little tattooing is nothing to cry about".

Meanwhile, Isabelle tattooed the imprint of a footprint on Joanna's ample ass, to make sure the kick to the bottom she gave her would not fade anytime soon.

For Helga, to cement her new found role, Leila tattooed a picture of a pony, causing the big bad girl to protest loudly but futilely.

In recognition of her cowardice, Delphine put a white flag on Erika's freckled rump, keeping her struggling to the minimum with a few hard spanks.

Finally, only Ilsa and Astrid were left, vainly wriggling in their bonds and looking at each other in horror with wide eyes.

Delphine promptly removed both gags, as the others cackled and wolf whistled at both women's hilariously silly underwear choices, Astrid's skimpy black lace, and Ilsa's heart patterned ones.

Leila gave Astrid a little smack on her butt, "nice panties! did you boss pick them out for you!".

"Matter-of-fact she did!" the embarrassed young bad girl yelped, face as red as a beet.

"Hey! I want my assistant to be stylish!" Ilsa fidgeted, clearly in quite a bit of pain.

"And she is!" Delphine laughed, "something tells me you chose little miss Astrid here for reasons other than just her writing skills...".

A bit of fire was rekindled in Ilsa, "If you tattoo our butts!" but she trailed off, not sure how to finish the threat.

"You'll what?" Nadine chuckled, "if you haven't noticed, you and your little personal assistant slut don't exactly have much negotiation power as of now".

"Please...please...please don't blemish my perfect posterior!" Astrid begged, looking up with her big blue eyes.

"What do you say Ilsa?" Delphine prodded the defeated villainess's booty with her toe, "is your sweet little Astrid innocent? Shall we spare her tush?".

"Ja..." Ilsa muttered, she quite liked Astrid's ivory bottom she had to admit, this was why she had chosen her panties in the first place, "leave Astrid's ass alone...".

"You should thank your superior!" Delphine laughed, "now Ilsa, your time has come I'm afraid!".

"PLEASE NOT MY PERFECT ARYAN BOTTOM!" what little dignity there was left in her curvaceous body quickly deserted Ilsa, and the four resistance girls set to work on her magnificent booty. Considering they had all played a roll in defeating the villainess, they decided it would be best to sign their work, and thus adorned the vanquished bad girl's most cherished rump with their own signatures; Nadine and Isabelle on the left cheek, Delphine and Leila on the right.

"There! Just as she tried to claim my country...we have claimed her very own bottom!" Delphine laughed, giving Ilsa one last little spank.

"I've had enough of these bad girls..." Nadine grimaced, "time to store them away?".

"Yep!" Delphine responded. The four resistance girls began dragging away their captives to a specially dug hole, with any hope it would be just big enough to contain the captured villainess's squirming curvy forms.

First, the still bound face to face Lisa and Hanna were deposited at the bottom to make sure their sisterly bonding would be strictly enforced, then Joanna, her red, footprint marked booty facing the sky, then Erika was once again positioned awkwardly so her face was buried in Joanna's rump. Meanwhile, guessing their relationship was more than just professional, Leila and Isabelle tied Astrid and Ilsa tightly together in a 69 position, each villainess's face shoved into the other's crotch, producing many very strange muffled sounds. They were then lowered down with the usually dominant Ilsa in the bottom position, helplessly staring up between her assistant's curvy thighs.

"Those two will get some much needed time together I think!" Nadine laughed.

Finally, Helga was forced wobbling to her feet where she she stood shakily at the edge of the pit above her comrades.

"Now to cap it off!" Leila delivered a perfectly executed kick to the defeated Amazon's round rump, sending her careening forward...landing right on top of her helpless comrades where she laid face down...ass trembling in the air.

"MMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" the other six defeated Nazi babes moaned in unison as the weight of the big bad girl was heaved upon them and were all forced closer together. None would be going anywhere anytime soon.

"One last thing" Delphine opened a bag marked "Itching Powder" and poured it down the hole, immediately, writhing, squirming and "MMMPPPPHHHH!"ing increased ten fold, "did'nt want to let these ladies get bored, they're going to have at least several hours before we get back!".

The resistance girls then donned their new disguises, taking the discarded uniforms that had belonged to the hapless, humiliated, and now very itchy Nazi girls. They then started heading away to the direction of the abandoned cars, Delphine holding two rings of keys she had found on Ilsa.

"WAIT!!!! WHAT ABOUT ME!!!" utterly red faced and about to pass out, Jeanette finally yelled, she knew she would not be treated kindly as a traitor, but someone had to let her down.

"Oh, we haven't forgotten about you..." Delphine calmly raised one the captured pistols.

"NOOO!! DON'T!" Jeanette screamed, thinking the end was nigh, but the bullet hit the rope holding her, and with am "UMMPPHHH!" the curvy Vichy vixen fell face first to the ground below, as her captors converged over her.

"Please!!!" Jeanette groggily raised herself to all fours, sun dressed still wrapped around her just and underwear clad rump on display.

'KICK!' Nadine planted her foot right against the traitor's rear "that's for being a treacherous little skank!".

"OOWWWIEEE!!" Jeanette effectively flipped over from the force of the kick, landing with an oof on her back, both hands cradling her throbbing bottom.

"I surrender...I understand I have been a bad girl..." she looked up at the stern faces around her, there would be no escape or begging her way out of this, she'd have to make a deal, "but I am a fellow Frenchwoman, I was just doing what I needed be successful, please...I know very much, I can lead you back to the German compound!".

"You will do exactly that!"" Delphine scowled, "but first, you must face punishment!".

"Ohhh noo!!" Jeanette nearly swooned as Delphine and Leila peeled the sundress off her body, leaving her clad only in underwear, stockings and bra.

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!!" Delphine spanked the traitor girl's cotton clad naughty curvy rump, provoking little swears of protest each time.

"Ooohhhhh!!" Jeanette moaned, trying not to admit there was a small part of her that enjoyed such a punishment, "now I have been punished, I can you you the wa-"

"Not yet..." Isabelle took her tattoo kit yet again, as Delphine cut away her cotton panties to reveal Jeanette's pink now slightly sore flesh bellow.

"We need to show everyone where your true loyalties lie..." Delphine grabbed the blushing turn coat by her waist as Isabelle come up with her implements. Soon the yammering Jeanette had a large black Swastika tattooed on of her trembling pert cheeks.

"MY DERRIERE!!" she protested "its ruined!". But her captors were not done just yet, Leila removed her bra letting her perky tits spill out into the chilly air, "not them!" Jeanette's sparking eye s went wide.

Isabelle continued her work, adorning each bosom with a similar, yet smaller Swastika, "what, ashamed of your employment?".

Utterly disgraced, Jeanette just looked down and pouted "Ze tattoo removal process is very painful...especially for such tender areas!".

"Hurry up! we need to go quickly!" Delphine commanded, the four resistance girls, now wearing Nazi patrol uniforms, and their blushing, tattoo covered prisoner, clad only her tiny underwear, strolled through the woods and clambered into a captured car. Left behind, were seven squirming, humiliated, confused and itchy Nazi villainesses, all much closer to each than they would have ever wished.

But for the resistance girls, this was just the beginning.

To be continued

Return to “Stories by non USB members”