" The Alley" by Elckerlyc

esercito sconfitto

" The Alley" by Elckerlyc

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Alley

There was a war gang going on, a girl’s war gang. My crew had half of the town; we just needed some more quarters. We still needed to get the part of town where the Blacks ruled and more important we needed theAlley. Now, it was territory of Jee’s horde.

Jee – Jennifer – had a gang of her own. She entered my gang two years earlier, but soon she couldn’t walk in line. We stripped her naked, put her on a bike and drove her through town.

Then we let her go, naked of course, and told her never to enter our territory again. Since then she gathered some brats and thought she had a gang. The problem is the Alley: it’s at the edge of their territory, next to ours.

Let me explain. The Alley is a small bystreet; it leads nowhere but to a warehouse on the back. But if you control the Alley, you have a place to punish your enemies, or gang members, you’ve got a place to escape the police and more important you have a place to hide yourself: the warehouse.

The moment Jee was thrown out of the gang, she swore she would get revenge. She hung around the gang for a while and then gathered her own gang around her. And slowly she began to steal territory from us. They had ways of doing it, but mostly it ended with someone getting naked. In the beginning, they stripped college girls from the neighbourhood; the girls who paid us to protect them. They stripped them everywhere; it was like they knew where we were passing our time and they made their move on another side of town. After a while these college girls got tired of it and told us they wouldn’t pay anymore. At first we threatened them, but the more they were stripped, the less they cared about our threats. So we had to do something and we split up. This way we thought we would have more chances to catch them.

There was one thing we hadn’t counted on: they were always with more. And all at once they weren’t only stripping college girls, but also my gang members. My henchmen were looking for Jee’s gang and suddenly Jee and her gang would surround them. It was almost impossible to escape – and when they did, they lost most of their clothes. More and more of my gang members came back stark naked. Worse, they had begun tying their arms on their back; this way they couldn’t cover their private parts anymore. The result was that Jee’s gang took more and more of our territory and that other gangs mocked my gang. And not only other gangs, but also everyone in town.

This had to stop, especially when I was ambushed and was lucky I got away in my underwear. I could hear Jee yelling after me.

“This is only respite, Elle, soon you’ll be running naked round town!” and they were all roaring. When I came back in our clubhouse, I was fuming mad. Immediately, we began making plans to get revenge.

A week later they came in the Alley and we were thrown out of our clubhouse. The rest of my gang had run off more or less stripped. I was left alone, standing in my underwear, with Jee and her gang surrounding me.

“Don’t you even try to put me naked!” I threatened her between my teeth.

She smirked and looked around at her grinning gang.

“Who would stop me? You?” she teased, “Lets see!”

She walked around me and suddenly I felt her cold hand on my bare back unclasping my bra.

Immediately after she pulled down the straps. I was so surprised that I let it drop and just caught it before it fell down to the ground. They all were ogling my bare breasts. As soon as it dropped, I had tried to cover my breasts, but it was too late.

“Quite nice tits, honey! Where did you buy them?”

I was swallowing the tears of humiliation and frustration, when I suddenly felt how her fingers slid under the waistband of my panties. She pulled them halfway down my thighs. My eyes almost popped and suddenly there was roaring all around me.

“Nice bush!”

“You should shave it, sweetie!”

“Get a girl’s attire!”

I was completely exposed, so I tried to cover my pussy. But Jee pulled my hands behind my back and started to tie them with my bra. Man, she was strong!

“Listen, bitch!” she said in my ear and stuck her tongue in.

“We’ll leave you your underwear for now! Next time – and there will be a next time – I’ll have you and your miserable bunch running naked all over town. Understood?”

I was scared, really scared and so I nodded.

“Now, you can walk away, but if your panties fall on the ground before you reach the door, you’ll get a spanking from all of us!”

Tears were welling up, but I sniffed them away and started to shuffle to the door, trying to keep my panties up. The gang was following me all the way, touching my breasts, my nipples and my pussy. But they didn’t touch my butt. As we arrived at the door, one of them opened the door and pushed me out. I stumbled and almost fell on the ground. They all laughed at me. As I stumbled on, I heard Jee shouting.

“This is not finished, you bitch! I meant it: you and your bunch will be running around town naked! And it won’t be long any more… Oh! By the way; the Alley is ours now!”

I just shuffled on, trying to keep my panties up. At the end of the Alley, there was a bench where I could sit down, trying to untie my hands. I did get them untied, but it took me a whole while, with people young and old passing by. They all knew me and no one was making any move to help me. They just pointed at me and laughed, making remarks. I was red to my neck and even my breasts. At last I succeeded in getting my hands loose; I put on my bra and pulled up my panties as fast as I could. Then I started running home, under the booing and roaring of the neighbours.

When I arrived at my place, it was quiet. Luckily! I got the spare key at the backdoor and squeezed in. As soon as I closed the door behind me tears came in my eyes. Tears of humiliation! I fell on the couch and cried for at least an hour, not even thinking of getting clothed. Then I went to the bathroom to take a shower. The hot water on my body felt good and the thoughts of revenge started growing in my mind. I cherished them and worked them out.

I didn’t leave my place for two days; I was too ashamed and too annoyed. But then I called my gang members. A few of them didn’t want anything to with me anymore, but four of them were as eager for revenge as I was and joined me. I would take care of the others when things were back under control.

The five of us gathered in my house and talked about what we were going to do to take revenge and have the old days come back again. My plan was easy, but depended on one thing: we needed to get Jee alone. Then we would strip her naked, take a pic and send it to her gang. Then, they would come rushing over and we could strip them and send them all over town. The only thing we had to do right now, was fill in the details and we did.

A few days later we started the survey, but Jee’s gang was always together. The problem wasn’t to find them, but to stay out of their hands. Eden had lost her pants, but did escape and Wren got back in her underwear, but we had spare clothes at hand.

Three days after we started the survey, Wren called us. She sounded very excited.

“She’s alone! She’s alone!” she hissed in her phone, “And she’s going towards the Alley! The gang has left her a few minutes ago… they all went in a different direction.”

“Where are you now?”

“Covenant Street!”

“Wait there! We’ll be there in a minute!”

We jumped in Mae’s van and drove off. We saw Wren standing at the left side, pointing at something on the right. Sure enough, Jee was walking over there. She didn’t seem to notice Wren, nor the van and walked further to the Alley. We picked up Wren and watched Jee walking and turning in the Alley. Then we rode to the corner, just in time to see her step in our clubhouse. Everyone in the van was excited; revenge was nigh. We drove carefully in the Alley and parked. Then we stepped quietly out and walked to the door of the clubhouse.

I carefully opened the door, but there was no sound. Followed by my four gang members, I went in. The place was frightfully quiet, but at the other end I saw something move; there she was, standing at a table. She still wasn’t aware of us, so I stepped straight to her. My gang followed. Suddenly, she seemed to notice us; she looked up and when she saw me, she grinned.

“Hello Elle!” she wheedled, “Why did you come here for?”

“Revenge, Jee, revenge!” I answered.

“Take your clothes off!” Wren intervened.

“Why should I take my clothes off?”

“Because we are five and you’re alone,” Wren answered.

She looked at us and started to undress. Beginning with her shoes, she just went up; shoes first, then her socks, her short, her t-shirt … and then she stopped. Standing in her undies she defied us.

“This is as far as I go,” she grinned.

All five we were stunned; not so much of seeing her in her thong and bra, but because of her provoking us.

“You stupid bitch,” I cursed, “I’ll teach you a lesson!”

“I wouldn’t do that, if I were you!” we heard someone say.

Looking behind us, we suddenly saw her gang members enter. And not only her gang, but a whole bunch of people; there were at least fifteen people standing there. Suddenly we were outnumbered.

They walked up to us and all at once we tried to escape. We ran in different directions, but it was no use: within two minutes the five of us were captured and dragged before Jee. She was still standing in her thong and bra and she didn’t seem to bother about it. She smirked at us.

“Did you really think we didn’t see you the last days? Did you really think I didn’t expect you lot to do something? What a bunch of losers you are!”

She sighed and then she grinned.

“We were waiting for you, but you didn’t move. And then my dear Gem here suggested

leaving me alone and seeing what happened. They wouldn’t let me out of their sight, of course. Although,” she turned to her cronies, “I guess they waited a bit too long!”

She smirked.

“Anyway, we suspected, well in fact we hoped, you would come and get me. And you fell for it

of course!”

She turned to her gang again.

“Get these four on their knees!” she ordered. When my mates were on their knees, she and a few others came over to me and grabbed my clothes. They began to strip me; in fact, they were ripping the clothes of my back. It didn’t take long before I was standing naked before the whole bunch, including my gang.

“I told you I would get you naked. The only thing that’s left is seeing you naked around town. But that can wait; first lets have some fun.”

“Put your hands on your head!” she ordered and I obeyed. It wasn’t like I had much of a choice.

“Make a twirl!” And again I obeyed while everyone was watching. When I had made several turns, she ordered me again.

“Stand still, facing me! Spread your legs! Bend over!”

I couldn’t believe what I heard.

“What? Are you crazy? If you thi…”

She slapped me in the face.

“Bend over!” I bent over, my butt facing the public, my hair hanging down and my face red of anger and humiliation.

She came walking behind me.

“Grab your buns! Open them!” I could hear sniggering behind me. I was so mad and so ashamed; I didn’t know what came first. Suddenly I heard the gasp and the ringing of metal.

A moment later my wrists were cuffed behind my back and my arms were lifted up.

“AAAW! Stop it! You HURT me!!”

“I know, honey, soon it will hurt a lot more. Get the tools, Lile!”

Tools? I started to panic. I could see her through my spread legs walking to the table where

Jee was standing when we came in ages ago. When she returned she had several things in her hand. As she came nearer I got a better view and I gasped. I couldn’t believe my eyes. This was a nightmare and I was going to wake up!

She held a cane, a whip, a paddle, dildos, …

“What … wha … who … wha …” I stammered.

“Come and stand next to me, Lile!” she ordered, “Now what shall I take?” She looked at me quizzed. Then she decided.

“Of course! I’ll try my hands first!” she cried out and …

SLAP!

“OOW!”

SLAP!

“OOW!”

SLAP!

“OOW!”

And then she went faster, slapping each of my buns in turn.

SLAP! “OW” SLAP! “OW” SLAP! “OW” SLAP! “OW” SLAP! “OW”

The spectators clapped on the rhythm of the slaps. Finally she went so fast, it more or less

sounded like an applause.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP

And I was yelling the whole time.

“Let’s try this for a change!” and she took the paddle.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

The pain became unbearable, but she just kept on paddling.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I was crying, sobbing, yelling: “Stop it! STOP IT! Pppllleeeeeaaasseee!”

But instead she took the cane and just went on…

CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH!

I was out of breath to yell or cry, the only thing I could do was sobbing and sniffing. Then she suddenly stopped. She dropped my arms, grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

“Stand straight, you f^^^^^ bitch! Does everybody has something to write?” she asked.

“Yeah!” they all answered and everybody showed a lipstick. My eyes almost popped out.

“You’re not..” but before I could finish my sentence she pulled my head back and wrote something on my forehead.

“The L for loser,” she hissed and she went off, still in her thong and bra.

The next moment, people writing on my body surrounded me. It felt like every part of my body was parchment: my butt, my face, my breasts, my thighs, my calves, even my feet. All over my body, things like “dork, free f^^^, entrance, slut, whore, …” were written. Around my lips they had smeared lipstick and when they brought me to a mirror I couldn’t believe my eyes. They threw me down on my knees, before Jee again. She was fully dressed again. But she wasn’t interested in me anymore.

“Strip those dorks also!” she ordered and pointed at the four remnants of my gang.

And although they fought back, it didn’t take long to get them naked and cuffed like me. But they didn’t get a spanking, nor did anyone write on their body.

“Now, my dear girls, get ready to streak!” Jee smirked, “If you don’t mind we’ll take the van outside.”

She turned to her gang.

“First gag them with their panties and some duct tape!”

We all got panties in our mouth - not necessarily our own panties - and duct tape over our mouth. Then we were dragged to the van – where we planned to put Jee’s gang in – and put in the back. The van was started and drove off. When it stopped, one of us was pulled out on the streets and had to run home naked. I was the last one.

They drove a long time, before they stopped again. Lile turned to me as Jee stepped out.

“We’ve got a little surprise for you,” she said and I heard Jee call out to someone.

“Hi, girls, just in time!”

A moment later the back door opened and I saw four black girls. I was in black territory!

“MMMPPPFFF!!! OOOOO!!!!!” I crawled back in disbelief and fear.

Two of the girls drew me out of the car and on my knees.

“You remember you said that you would first have to kiss our ass, before you would do something for us?”

I remembered and I dropped my head. Four pants dropped down, together with four panties and I … I kissed their asses. Then they turned around.

“It’s time to use your tongue …”

They just smashed my face against their cunts and I started licking…

The beginning of a long day … and a long night

Return to “Stories by non USB members”