"A Police Uniform" by Elckerlyc

esercito sconfitto

"A Police Uniform" by Elckerlyc

Post by esercito sconfitto »

"A Police Uniform"

by
Elckerlyc

Yes! We got success once more. My name is Britt. The members of my gang call me Bad Britt. I’m living in one of the roughest neighbourhoods. I’m the capo of a girls’ gang. We cleared the neighbourhood of other gangs and we made a lot of enemies. But that’s not the problem anymore: cops are a bigger problem now. And now we got a cop ringing the doorbell.

Let me explain. A year ago, or so, we got in a gangs’ war. Not that there were any deaths or so, but regularly you could see a gangs’ member streaking stark naked in the streets, stripped and tied by another gang. People didn’t like it – well most didn’t – and the police started to patrol in the neighbourhood. Always female police, probably because it was a war between girls, I guess. It ended a couple of months ago, when we got the last gang leader tied at the lights on a cross road, naked of course. Since she was cuffed, it took hours to release her and by then the whole town had come over to take pics. We had scribbled some clear messages on her ass and tits and had shaven her cunt. Well since then, nobody had any objections to my leadership any more.

Except the police.

They kept on coming. It was annoying, we wanted to terrorize the neighbourhood, but there was always police around. And since they were female police officers, they could follow us everywhere. Even in the locker rooms and in toilets …

A month ago, I found a solution; we wouldn’t terrorize the neighbourhood – not at first at least – but the police officers. Immediately we found a police officer to terrorize. We pantsed her, and let her run off bottomless. Since then the gang has chased on police officers: had them run around barefoot, hung them upside down in trees, tied them to the flagpole at the square, shirt wide open and pants on their ankles …

But today is going to be the crown to it all: we’re going to send an officer back to the station, stark naked. The cop that is now downstairs, ringing the bell. I take the intercom.

“Yes!”

“This is the police, miss! There have been some complaints from the neighbours. Can I come upstairs?”

“Of course, you can. Please come in!”

My lieutenant, Iris, is sniggering. She has always helped me and I owe her a lot. Not that I like it. Sooner or later, I will get rid of her. Drop her somewhere naked and tied, I guess. But for now, I can still use her. We are two against one, so it should be easy. I put my fingers on my lips when I hear the knock on the door. The officer has arrived. I’m off to open the door.

Before me stands a policewoman in uniform. A fine-looking brunette. Jacket, belt, shirt, boots; she looks prepared. She won’t be in a few minutes. I let her in and guide her to the living room. The moment she walks in, Iris grabs her from behind and gets her pepper spray out.

“What are you doing? I’m an officer of the law!” she yells. She tries to take her pistol, but Iris points the pepper spray at her.

“Bad idea, officer Brenda Jones,” she says calmly.

“What do you want from me?” she asks.

The answer is short “Your uniform, your belt, boots, underwear, … Everything: we want you naked before us!”

“Are you crazy? Stripping an officer?”

“Stark naked, birthday suit, naked as a jaybird!” is the simple reaction, “From now on, we have decided that every policewoman – in uniform or undercover - walking around in our neighbourhood, will have to strip naked and get back to her station in her birthday suit. We send the message to everyone. We’ll love it! Streaking cops! No more uniforms! What am I saying? NO MORE CLOTHES!”

Iris and me start roaring, while the cop stares at us as if we are mad.

“And now: get on with the striptease, bitch!” Iris orders the cop.

The brunette looks incredulous at us and then she slowly starts to take her clothes off. First thing she lays down is her gun; I take it and check the chamber. In the meantime, her jacket comes off, followed by her cravat. Then she unlaces her boots and pulls them off and then she takes her socks off. She is barefoot, when she looks up.

“Come on, girls! You can’t make me strip na … na…”

“Yes, we can!” Iris interrupts, “The full monty, Bren! Come on!”

Brenda unzips her trousers and drops them down. She pulls them off her feet. Then her hands glide under her shirt and the next moment her knickers slide over her knees to end up on her ankles. A big grin appears on my face, when I feel a hard knock on my head. A trillion stars appears on a sunny day and then darkness.

Suddenly there’s a bang in my head, or not? I open my eyes and shut them again: too much light. I try again: first a little and slowly I open them completely. There is the bang again, but now I can trace it. It’s a door.

Where am I? Slowly I turn my head, but with every turn a laser burns my brains. I can’t help groaning of pain. Very careful, I turn my head and look around again. It’s still painful, but it’s bearable. I just feel sick; I want to puke, but I’m afraid to stand up. My pussy is aching, my butthole is aching. I raise myself a bit, ‘cause I saw something strange. I lean on my elbows and see a police uniform lying next to me on the floor and on the couch. And I notice something else: I am stark naked. I’m disorientated: what happened? Where is Iris? And that cop?

Carefully I succeed in sitting up. I embrace myself, because it’s chilly in here. I’m still in the flat of the friend who’s on a holiday.

“Iris!” I shout, but immediately the laser cuts my brain again.

No answer! I’m alone here.

“WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!” my brain cries out.

Then I think about reaching Iris, so I start looking around for my phone. I am cold, a hammer is banging in my head and I can’t find my clothes. Very slowly I crawl around to find my phone, the search interrupted by flashlights in my head and convulsions of my stomach. Finally, I find the phone on the couch, under a uniform shirt: a ray of hope that everything will work out fine now.

I open my phone and … I see pictures. Pictures of the cop with only her shirt and her cap to cover her. Pictures of her getting stark naked, except for the cap… I start grinning, but I still don’t understand. And then more pictures! Pictures while the cop is undressing me. pictures of me stark naked! And videos!

The cop kissing me, fingering me, spreading my legs. A video where I’m on all four and that cop is f^^^^^^^ me with a strap-on. Then she sits on my face and later on we are doing a 69. More video’s! One of me with my ass held up high by the cop and my shoulders on the floor. She is holding my legs under her arms and licking my pussy. One of the videos showing the cop wiping my pussy with my thong and rubbing it in my face afterwards. The last one is a video that shows in detail my asshole being penetrated by a dildo handled by the cop. I can’t help it, but I’m really confounded.

“What is happening here?” I mutter in despair. I try to stand up, but my legs are too wobbly. I fall down on the ground again, and in a reflex, I cover my cunt and my tits. I look around again, and behind me I see a note on the table.

Hi boss,

I guess you’re awake by now, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this. I sent your message around; you know, the one about the cops. Every gang member of each gang will be on the outlook for cops by now. You know; to send them naked to their stations. Anyway, this cop Brenda was great. My god, what a fuck she was. You would almost have thought she liked it. It’s a pity you were asleep when the action started, but I guess that’s my fault. Anyway, she stripped completely in the end, with a bit of encouragement of my hunting knife. And then I told her to fool around a bit with you. My God, was she good! In the end I didn’t have to tell her anything anymore; one word was enough. For the last video – oh yes, we’ve got it all taped – I just had to say ‘asshole’ and she went to work.

This was so hot and I got so horny that I made her lick my pussy and for the first time in my life, I squirted. Right in her face of course. She sputtered as I came. Man, what a great afternoon I had.

Oh yes, I’ve got to tell you you’re not the boss anymore. I sent the pics and videos to all your friends. And gang members! Of all the gangs! I guess by now they are sharing it all over the web. I think a new war is going to begin, but frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.

Oh yes, I’m not as cruel as you think. I took your clothes with me, but I left you the uniform of Brenda. After our intimate party I guess I can call her that. Although I think it won’t help you much. You see, you have told everyone to strip every cop naked – in uniform or undercover. If they see someone in uniform, you can be sure they will strip her naked. Besides, I sent the address of the flat to some of the former gang leaders.

What more is there to tell? Oh yes, if you haven’t seen them yet, the videos are also on your phone. And I’ve hidden some souvenirs in your front and back entrance. If you haven’t noticed it yet.

It doesn’t leave you much choices, does it? If you put the uniform on, you’ll get stripped naked. If you don’t, you’re already naked. By the way I haven’t left any underwear in case they would just strip you of the uniform. We wouldn’t want to cover anything, would we?

Iris

The bitch! I crawl over to the window to see if there is anyone there and something slides out of my ass. I turn around to look and there is the dildo of the video. My ass is relieved and before I go on, I check out my pussy. A sort of thread hangs out of it. When I pull on it a blue egg comes out. At least, that explains the pain in my pussy – and my ass.

“You f^^^^ bitch, I’m gonna get you for this!” I mutter between my teeth.

I crawl further to the window and indeed, there are some old acquaintances waiting there. I crawl back and look at the uniform. That’s no option. I crawl further to the bedroom to look for clothes, but the filthy bitch got it locked. I decide to look in the bathroom for something to cover myself, but it’s the same scenario. Nowhere in the apartment, there is something to cover myself. The cow has hidden everything.

I carefully crawl back to the living room. The uniform is still lying there. I could try it, but I hate cops, …

I guess that leaves me with only one choice. I’ll have to try the back door. I open the apartment door and step out. As I touch the cold tiles with my bare feet, I realize what is in front of me: a walk of five miles in the buff. I close the door and go on, tiptoeing. When I step out of the building, I hear someone shout.

“There she is! Let’s get her!”

I look to my left and I see two enemies running towards me. So, I run to the right, but there are others waiting there.

“Iris, I’m gonna kill you for this! I’M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS!!” I cry out, running as fast as I can, trying to escape.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”