"The Assault Plan" ( Food Poisoning) by Karinj0601

esercito sconfitto

"The Assault Plan" ( Food Poisoning) by Karinj0601

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Assault Plan (Food Poisoning)

by

karinj0601

Mary had updated Karin with her first day of the HQ office work intel. Their discussion quickly moved on to the details of obtaining the higher levels of access within the organization's computers. Mary had planned to use her upcoming day off to gather information outside the HQ building in preparation for the assault. Karin was ready to discuss the plans.
Mary: "There are a lot of factors here, I'd essentially have to drug her twice."
Karin: "Explain, please."
Mary: "I'd have to administer the Chlorly Hydrate and then the cocktail."
Karin: "That's what I thought, just confirming. The Choryl Hydrate can be slipped into a drink. And it will knock her out quickly. Eventually the cocktail to ensure she has no recall of things"
Mary: "Ok, so inject the cocktail once she's out. It shouldn't take long to get the PIN, though her ID card is needed as well. I'd be with her while she's under the influence of the drug. I don't think I can take it from her apartment without its absence being noticed."
Karin: "Can you do this in your own apartment? Invite her for tea or something. Tell her you'd feel better if she stayed with you all night. Of course you would have to make sure she brought her ID card with her."
Mary: "There isn't a way to one hundred percent ensure that she would without directly asking her. Kim is likely to notice me if I come into HQ when I'm supposed to be with Joeann."
Karin: "Yes, you would need a reason."
Mary: "Like having to get something?"
Karin: "Yes, but what I wonder."
Mary: "I don't keep much there, except a small wardrobe."
Karin: "You could feign forgetfulness, with all the trauma going on for you."
Mary: "I could, but sympathy for all of that only goes so far with this bunch."
Karin: "A good point." I pause for a few moments. "What about making her sick enough to require a trip to the hospital?"
Mary: "I'd still need her PIN and agent log ins could be recorded."
Karin: "Can you memorize her PIN if you see her enter it at work?"
Mary: "Yes, I could. Mary would have to visit her in the hospital for quite a while. Given their close relationship, it would be unseemly for her not to."
Karin: "I can ask Dr. Julie to accompany you to the hospital. She can be disguised as a private nurse. She can keep Joeann sedated in the room while you borrow the ID card. When you return to the HQ it will be to get a personal item for Joeann, from her desk. And this can be done during night shift."
Mary: "Okay, how long would Joeann be out? The assault might miss her if she's still in hospital."
Karin: "She should not be in the hospital longer than 24 hours. But should be required to stay home to recover."
Mary: "What would I slip her to induce sickness?"
Karin: "Dr. Julie says the best thing is to slip her the date rape drug, Choryl Hydrate in some coffee or tea. Then give her an IV injection of Vincristine. It will cause vomiting, gut pain, dizziness, diarrhea.
Mary: "That could draw suspicion to me if it happens in my apartment."
Karin: "In your surveillance you noted that Joeann did visit Mary frequently. The drug sort of mimics food poisoning, so it should not cause any undue suspicion."
Mary: "I see, perhaps order food so it can be blamed on the restaurant."
Karin: "Yeah, that would be a good cover."
Mary: "How much are private nurses allowed to do in a hospital? In terms of treatment?"
Karin: "Dr. Julie says not much. Just see they their patient gets the prescribed medications on time. She will need to administer the sedatives without any hospital personnel knowledge."
Mary: "Understood, that can be done. I think that covers everything."
Karin: "It's quite an undertaking. Let me confirm that tomorrow is Mary's day off?"
Mary: "It is, and we can't afford anymore bodies."

The Assault Plan (Muster)

Mary: "I want to get this done within seventy two hours of the day off, forty eight at the earliest."
Karin: "Get what done, the entire assault?"
Mary: "Yes, the hit and the assault."
Karin: "So you will need to obtain the PIN on the following day, the fourth."
Mary: "Perhaps after their shift."
Karin: "Very well, I have already summoned operatives from other areas. Susan will put the drugs and equipment you need in the drop box overnight."
Mary: "Good, how many operatives can you muster?"
Karin: "I have summoned two dozen ..."
Mary: "How many does that give us, total?"
Karin: "Close to forty."
Mary: "There's over sixty of them."
Karin: "Which will make the element of surprise crucial."
Mary: "The fight will have to be as unfair as possible."
Karin: "Along with the confusion with Cheryl taken out first."
Mary: "Her second in command will have to go as well, she has similar authority in her absence."
Karin: "Well, dead bodies have a habit of showing up in your presence."
Mary: "Keep stealth and surprise for as long as possible. This time they won't be hotel clerks."
Karin: "It's imperative you find the home addresses."
Mary: "I'll get them, it's only a matter of time. Besides agent rosters and addresses, what would be important intel to gain?"
Karin: "As many details as possible about the HQ building, and something about a building defense plan. You mentioned earlier you could not see any building plans."
Mary: "It's an old building, there's likely to be some gaps and unused spaces. I can't go to the militia base without arousing suspicion, so I'll look for intel on that as well."
Karin: "Good, we will begin allocating the teams as the operatives arrive. Once we have your intel then it becomes a matter of selecting each team's target for the mission."

The Assault Plan (Order of Attack)

Mary: "How should we move on the homes?"
Karin: "We will need to divide into teams of two, that can strike as many places simultaneously. Complete Stealth, Whispering Death. Ideally, this can happen as close as possible to your hit on Cheryl."
Mary: "As close after the hit?"
Karin: "Yes, within minutes. If any of the agents under attack manage to contact the HQ and Cheryl is still alive she will be on alert and it will be more difficult to do the hit. Which means you have to do the hit on Cheryl also at night."
Mary: "I was planning to do it at night, as there seem to be fewer HQ agents on duty. Perhaps a skeleton detail, I'd have to study it more."
Karin: "Yes, Nicole too. All the scuttlebutt is they are never far apart anyway."
Mary: "She's always near her or near her office, and she's her very close protege is seems, she could have learned much. I'd have to kill Cheryl and Nicole to completely decapitate the leadership."
Karin: "And with their command structure so tight fisted under Cheryl, the others should request permission up the chain which will delay calls for assistance."
Mary: "An idea that just crossed my mind. Kim and Joeann don't work night shift."
Karin: "Go on."
Mary: "I could deal with them, quietly before going for Cheryl and Nicole and hand their ID's over to two operatives. Then have them wear their uniforms and wait in reserve while I work."
Karin: "Yes, but only Joeann's ID would work. You won't have the PIN for Kim's."
Mary: "I work in the same office with Kim as well, I could catch her entering her PIN. Though, the two could piggyback off of Joeann's ID."
Karin: "Correct, by then the rules won't matter."
Mary: "If there's a skeleton detail, then the three of us could make short work of them."
Karin: "Get me their sizes as soon as possible so we can select the best operatives for the uniforms."
Mary: "Kim is very tall, perhaps six feet. Will confirm both later for you. So, far, I know that one agent watches the security camera footage. But I'm not sure if there are more who do."
Karin: "Okay, depends on how many are on the night shift?"
Mary: "I'll have to scope it out. I'll leave something like earrings in my desk and make the excuse to night shift that I'm looking for them."
Karin: "Okay, there is something that is a little confusing right now."
Mary: "What is it?"
Karin: "Joeann may still be in the hospital the night that you want to take her and Kim out."
Mary: "We'd have to plan around that. Perhaps just use one ID card."
Karin: "You will already borrowed her ID card to obtain the intel.
Mary: "Then we'd have to target her in hospital."
Karin: "Yes, Dr. Julie can give her something to cause a permanent coma or death masked as a heart attack. Letting you concentrate on taking Kim out in her apartment."
Mary: "Will it be during the assault stage?"
Karin: "Yes, after you take Kim out, the two operatives will change into fake Kim and Fake Joeann. You will enter the building ostensibly to get your earrings."
Mary: "Okay, that could work. Really don't want to deal with another agent death from their side."
Karin: "Once in the building, you will do the hit on Cheryl and Nicole.
Mary: "Good, I'll silently deal with whoever watches the security footage beforehand."
Karin: "Immediately after that, Fake Kim and Fake Joeann will open the doors to allow your backup assault team in."
Mary: "So, I'll have those two to back me up."
Karin: "Along with other operatives. At the same time the other assault teams will be attacking agents in their homes, and the Militia base."
Mary: "So, the militia assault take place at the same time, as well?"
Karin: " Yes, most crucial to take out the militia base while they sleep. The best time to do this is at night."
Mary: "From my calculations, there should be five agents and ten militia. A force of fifteen. Only the five agents assigned to watch them will likely be awake. So, we kill their support around them so there'll be no reinforcements, no one to surround us inside."
Karin: "Then regroup to help assault the HQ."
Mary: "Should we have the buildings cordoned off to make sure no one gets out? Have agents watching exits?"
Karin: "That probably depends on the building. Once you have determined who is where, then we can finalize the strike teams."
Mary: "So, the assault will fall around a time when agents and militia are most likely asleep. And shifts begin and end in the early morning and in the evening."
Karin: "Two or three AM for the assault?"
Mary: "Perhaps closer to three, I've been going to sleep after two for a while now. I may not be the only one who does that."
Karin: "Okay, so that gives three hours to defeat all the HQ personnel and take control of it."
Mary: "Do you think three hours is enough?"
Karin: "Based on your estimates of a skeleton crew, that should be enough time."
Mary: "We'll see about the skeleton crew tomorrow night. I'll go in around two or three AM and pretend I'm looking for earrings. I'll bring a pair hidden in my sleeve that I'll just so happen to find in my desk."
Karin: "This is the desk that you use on your new assignment? Doesn't it belong to another agent?"
Mary: "Yes, she was transferred to street patrol, but I've been there a day."
Karin: "So just to confirm, this would be on your day off?"
Mary: "Yes, I'd like to have it scoped out sooner than closer to the assault. That allows more time to plan around things."
Karin: "I'm just thinking it might be better to go in the evening , like nine or ten. Won't the night shift skeleton crew be the same size then?"
Mary: "Yes, they would be the same size."
Karin: "Looking for earrings because you had a social event to go to."
Mary: "I'd have to spend time away from the condo, dressed up. To add legitimacy to the story. Two hours, at least. Perhaps I'll take in a movie."
Karin: "Yes, make it plausible."
Mary: "I could look in the desk, and not find it there, and find it in the private lock box."
Karin: "Give you time to move about the HQ at night for a better perspective."
Mary: "Yes, I'll do a mental count of the agents inside. Memorize their stations. If there's few enough, Fake Joeann, Fake Kim and myself might be able to take them, silently. Hide them as we go along."
Karin: "Very well, that sounds like the right strategy."
Mary: "It is an old building, should have plenty of secrets."
Karin: "Something else to remember, with you, fake Joeann and fake Kim in agent uniform, all three of you will need some sort of armband to ensure none of our operatives mistake you for the real thing."
Mary: "What if some want to surrender?"
Karin: "We do not take prisoners."
Mary: "So, execute on the spot."
Karin: "Unless they have some usefulness at the immediate moment."
Mary: "Like the door codes."
Karin: "Precisely."
Mary: "I'll plant explosives in their ammo reserves, as well as their power source if need be. They'll only be able to fight with the ammo they have on them."

The Assault Plan (Mop Up)

Mary: "What will we do about agents still on their patrols? Hitting them would be quite public."
Karin: "That is not an issue, finding them is the bigger challenge."
Mary: "Having their routes would help, though there's still the issue of following those routes to them."
Karin: "Yes, they can cover a lot of area on a patrol route. If they are summoned back to the HQ in the emergency, then we can set an ambush maybe."
Mary: "That's a good idea, perhaps pick them off as they come in or wait for as many of them to congregate as possible."
Karin: "Which makes it important that you take an hour or so on your day off to find good hiding spots near the HQ."
Mary: "To set up ambushes?"
Karin: "To confirm the outside the building, the perimeter of it, to ambush the returning patrols"
Mary: "Do you have suppressors that can go with the militia's M4 rifles?"
Karin: Unfortunately, no."
Mary: "Oh, I was considering taking those along to give to our best sharpshooters to provide sniper cover over the perimeter."
Karin: "They will have to use them un-suppressed. Not ideal, but should be a plus."
Mary: "Well, by that point we'd be well past stealth."
Karin: "I don't think the night patrols will have any knowledge of the assault while they are on patrol."
Mary: "Could be runners, as well as the counter intel agents ability to blend in given their lack of uniform."
Karin: "Once you have the complete roster, we will still need to make sure we eliminate any survivors."
Mary: "A few could see the writing on the wall and bolt."
Karin: "If they flee then an assault team may have to give chase."
Mary: "I imagine quite a few will be shot in the back."
Karin: "The HQ building is the tallest in that part of the city. So there would be no place on nearby buildings to observe from or place snipers."
Mary: "That covers everything I have. Is there anything else?"
Karin: "Nothing else. Make contact with your report tomorrow." I hang up the phone.
Mary: I end the call and return to the bedroom. I lay silently in the sheets in anticipation of my day off.

To be continued .........

Return to “Stories by non USB members”