"Clothes Off, Robbers and Cops" by Elckerlyc

esercito sconfitto

"Clothes Off, Robbers and Cops" by Elckerlyc

Post by esercito sconfitto »

“Julia, shouldn’t we call for reinforcement?” Kate whispered.

“Shut up, Kate” Julia hissed, “They will come too late so lets get in!”

Five minutes before, the officers Mansour and Lee were on a quiet, silent feet patrol. For once they were still decent; they hadn’t lost any of their clothes, not even their heels. It was an unreal feeling and they enjoyed it… And then Officer Lee remarked the armoured car at the back of the bank. She stopped and looked at it.

“That’s strange…” she murmured to herself.

“What is?” asked Officer Mansour.

(I’m going to call them Julia and Kate from now on; I know them both since a long time)

“Well, look, the back door of the money truck is open, but there are no guards. Let’s see what happens there!” and Julia walked up to the bank. Kate struggled to keep up.

“Julia … listen … shouldn’t we … “

Suddenly Julia stopped and Kate ran right into her.

“MMmoempff…”

Julia turned around with her finger on her mouth. And then she turned back to the bank. She entered through the open back entrance. Kate followed. Both tiptoed one after another with Kate tiptoeing behind of course. All at once they heard voices.

In the next room some women were shouting.

“You, come with us” one woman said, “the others stay here and take off their clothes. Wait here, Ginny. I’ll go with this one to collect the money.”

“You heard it” the other woman ordered, “off with your clothes! All of them!”

The officers – or better Julia – looked around the corner. She saw three women stripping and one woman - in the uniform of a guard - with a weapon. The armed woman was standing with her back to the door. The three women were sobbing and the other was grinning and leering at them. Julia waited till the women were undressed. The armed culprit still stood with her back to the door. The disrobed women tried to cover their private parts.

Julia turned to Kate and explained the situation to her colleague.

“We have to go in and take that woman in the room down before the other gets back” she said.

And that brings us back to the beginning of our story. After Kate had made her objections, Julia took her truncheon, pulled the door open and stormed into the room…

Where the situation had altered slightly. The armed woman had changed her position and was now standing at the other side of the room. The three women were lying on the ground with their hands on their heads. Julia stormed in, followed by Kate – who was looking worried. She had just taken two steps in when Julia tripped over the bare legs of one of the naked women on the floor. As a result, she fell with her face right on the naked bum on one of the other naked women on the floor. In fact, she was lucky; her face hit a soft landing-strip.

“Oempf… “ she gasped.

Kate in the meantime had stumbled over the same bare legs but fell between the bare legs of the third woman in the buff. Her face had an intimate contact with the butt crack of the lady mentioned.

“Oempf… “she gasped.

Both officers groaned and with a moan of pain they tried to stand up, which wasn’t easy with three naked bodies lying under their feet on the ground.

“Well … what do we have here?” the culprit exclaimed, while grabbing the two truncheons,

“What a surprise! I love it! My dear officers: you are going to make my biggest dream come through: I always dreamt of having a police uniform.”

She smirked at both the policewomen.

“So, ladies, it is your turn to show your goodies, I guess. I should say: start stripping, but that’s so boring… Let’s see what we can do about it… I know! While my mate is amusing herself with the bank manager, you can undress each other.”

Kate and Julia - still rubbing their knees and their hands – looked puzzled at the woman.

“You don’t understand what I’m saying? You with the black hair! What’s your name?” she asked looking at Kate.

“Me?”

“You, yes you of course! Who am I looking at?”

“Ehm… my name is Kate Mansour… Officer Kate Mansour” she stammered.

“Get up! And you, redhead, what’s your name?” the woman asked Julia.

“My name is Julia Lee” Julia grumbled, “Officer Julia Lee for you!”

“Get up, o-f-f-i-c-e-r Julia Lee!” the woman sneered, and when she saw Julia hesitating “Or do I have to shoot one of the ladies lying on the ground?”

Julia got up and stood close to Kate.

“Nice! And now, you Kate, strip your colleague, o-f-f-i-c-e-r Julia Lee!” the woman ordered.

“What?!” Julia cried out, “Are you crazy? Stripping an Officer of the Law? You… “

“Shut up, Lee or I’m going to use this thing in my hand! Understood?”

“Julia, please!” Kate begged, “It’s not so bad!”

“You’re not being stripped, are you?” Julia grumbled, but the woman laughed.

“You’ll get your revenge! When you’re naked, you can strip Officer Kate!”

“What? … Nooo… You can’t do that … NOoo … “ Kate panicked, but the culprit just smirked at her – as did Julia.

“Come on Officer Kate, start stripping your friend … or … “ and she waved the gun in her hand.

Kate looked at Julia as if she was begging for forgiveness. Julia had closed her eyes. Kate loosened Julia’s belt. Then, with trembling hands she started to undress her friend. The first thing to go was Julia’s tie. It took its time but she managed to unbutton the jacket – be it hardly. When the jacket slid of Julia’s shoulders and arms, the culprit gave a sign to drop it. It fell on one of the women who gave a little shriek. Next, Kate pulled Julia’s shirt out of her skirt and started to unbutton it. Slowly the pale colour of her skin became visible. She wore a white lacy bra which matched her skin wonderfully. Kate couldn’t stop staring.

“Go on! Make it fast!” Julia hissed and she opened her eyes.

Kate took the shirt of Julia’s body and revealed her pale, beautiful chest. Julia only pressed her lips together; she wasn’t the person to cry or scream. She looked down at Kate who had knelt before her and was now unzipping her skirt. Julia heard the sound of the zipper and then felt how Kate tugged softly at her skirt to get it over her hips.

“Mmm … “ the women said, “O-f-f-i-c-e-r Lee is wearing a garter belt and a matching pair of undies. What was she going to do this evening?”

While her stockinged legs were unveiled, Julia’s face turned to a thundercloud. She obviously didn’t like the comment of the woman. As the skirt fell on the ground, Kate looked up.

“Julia” Kate sniffed, “Could you … lift up your feet?”

As in a dream Julia first lifted her left and then her right foot. Kate dumped the skirt with the other clothes, but when she wanted to take off Julia’s heels, the woman called her.

“No, take her panties off first and then her bra. I like her in stockings and heels.”

Julia gritted her teeth when she heard the women talk like this. She had been naked in public before, she had been stripped and people had mocked her, but she had never been humiliated like this. And she was really angry. She felt how Kate gently slipped her panties down. But she pursed her lips and she was glad when her bra glided from her arms.

“Mmm … “ the woman said, “A full bush … and the carpet matches the curtains! You’re a beauty, aren’t you?”

Julia lifted her head up and started to undress her friend. First the tie.

Kate was pouting as she felt how Julia was unbuttoning her jacket and her shirt, but she didn’t weep either. Then she felt how her colleague tugged at her shirt and a moment later it also slid of her shoulder. Her cheeks felt hot and she held her arms in front of her breasts still covered in her black bra. She closed her eyes as Julia had done before and sensed how Julia stepped behind. Suddenly she felt fingers on her back, unclasping her bra and taking it off. The fingers glided down her sides and stopped just above her butt. They unzipped her skirt, went in the waistband and pulled it down. Now she was standing in her black stockings and panties and black garter belts. The fingers took the waistband of her panties and slid them down. Apart from her heels, stockings and garter belt, she was stark naked now, just as her colleague. She had dreamt about being naked with Julia, but in a more intimate way.

At that moment the second robber came in, pushing the bank manager in front of her. She was a head taller than the armed woman. The bank manager was already stark naked. The four employees – or maybe clients - of the bank were now without a stitch to wear. Even their jewels had vanished.

“What happened here?” the felon asked.

“Well, the police organized an surprise party” her henchman said, “with two strippers.”

“They look cute, with only their cap on!”

“And their stockings and heels. Yes they are cute. I like the redhead!” She smirked at Julia.

“Lucky, I like the trimmed one… I’ve got a job for our best friends!” the tall woman said.

The two policewomen frowned.

“Our four bank ladies can walk in front and you both can follow” she continued, “… up to the managers’ office.”

Once in the office the four bank ladies were ordered to lie down on the floor – again. Sighing they lay back on their bellies again. The woman took some ropes out of a bag and threw them to Julia and Kate.

“Tie their hands and feet! And make it tight!” Julia and Kate hesitated, but one of the felons aimed her weapon on the bank manager. With a sigh they knelt down beside the women and tied them up, one by one.

“Make a hogtie” the woman ordered.

“Why? They won’t run away!” Julia said.

“Do what we tell you!” the woman answered and looked cross at the officer.

When the two girls had finished they were led to the safe. Once inside they had to sit down on the ground. As they sat down the tall woman took the handcuffs of the policewomen and tied their hands on their back. As they were sitting back to back, the tall woman brought a box and

put it next to them. She opened it and took out a bunch of TNT-sticks!

The girls’ eyes opened wide.

“You can’t do that!” Kate yelled, “You can’t kill two officers!”

“Are you crazy?” Julia screamed, “You won’t get…”

“…away with this” the other women completed the sentence. She brought a roll of duct tape out of the box and tore off two pieces. A minute later both the officers were silenced.

“Mmpfff… mppfff..” they mumbled in protest.

The tall one tied the sticks together with the duct tape and took a clock and some wires.

“OH MY GOD!” Julia was thinking, “I’m dreaming; this is a cartoon-dream. In a minute I will wake up in my bed.”

“This is Tom and Jerry” Kate was thinking “… and we are Tom. We are going to die!”

Suddenly the girls heard a dreaded sound.

Tick – tock – tick – tock - … The clock was ticking

“Ladies, you’ve got two minutes to get yourself free! See you … or not!”

The two felons walked out, laughing loud.

As soon as they were out, Julia bent over the bomb and - by pulling out the electric wires - detonated it under the frightened eyes of Kate. Then she shook her head with force. Her cap fell down and with it, some hairpins. Quickly she picked one up between her thumb and index and started to fumble with the cuffs. Her closed eyes showed she was really concentrating. In no time her cuffs opened. Immediately she untied Kate the same way.

Kate had almost fainted, when Julia ripped the duct tapes off hers and Kate’s mouth.

“Come on, girl, don’t quit! I need you!” Julia urged and she shook Kate’s shoulders. Kate got to her senses again.

“How did you do that?” she asked with wide-opened eyes.

“Learned it from a burglar…” Julia mumbled as she opened Kate’s cuffs, “… and now lets free the women in the office.”

Julia ran off followed by Kate. She entered the office and started to pull at the ropes. Kate however went to one of the desks.

“Ah, here they are” she said to herself and she took a pair of scissors. She went to the women who lay down on the floor and started to cut the ropes; in no time the four women were free.

“Listen”, Julia said to the bank manager, “call the police and tell them what happened. We are going to look if they are still here.” She added as she saw the face of the woman.

“Come on, Kate, lets see if they are still somewhere around!”

“But Julia … “ Kate stuttered, but Julia had already gone to the back exit. Kate followed.

“Julia, we’re naked!” she hissed. But Julia didn’t listen; she peeped outside; the van was still standing there. She could hear how the culprits tried to start the engine. Naked as she was - her hair loose and without her cap – she ran to the back of the van and opened the door. Desperately Kate followed her friend and when Julia jumped in, she followed. As she did, she saw the sac with the lute. The motor started not a moment to soon; Kate had just closed the doors.

“Why didn’t you wait for the police?” she hissed.

“I want to catch them red handed” Julia whispered, “and in their dugout!”

“Yes, but we are naked!” was the whispering answer. Slowly Julia looked at her naked body; she pouted her mouth and was going to scream. But Kate put her hand on Julia’s mouth.

“Hush, or they will hear us” she said silently. The moment passed and Kate sat next to her friend.

Both girls fell silent. They sat at the hard floor of the van. Their bums began aching and as the ride went on, they got closer to each other. As they touched each other, Julia looked at Kate and swallowed.

“I wish we were at my place … “ she muttered, looking down, “In my … “

Kate eyes grow big and - dumbfounded - she took her colleague in her arms and hugged her. Suddenly the van made a sharp turn to the right and slowed down. The girls tumbled over each other and Kate landed in Julia’s lap. She thought it didn’t last long enough. But as the van slowed down, Julia got up.

“Take off your heels; we can use them as a weapon, a club or so.”

Kate took off her heels and together they crawled to the doors.

“When they open the door; push. They will fall and we can take their guns and … “

She didn’t have time to finish her sentence; they heard the sound of footsteps coming to the back. Julia put her finger on her lips and both girls stared at the door. The moment it opened they pushed hard and it flew open. Did they push to hard? Were the felons prepared? In any case, the girls flitted through the air and landed hard on the concrete. But as soon as they turned to stand up, they stared in the barrel of a gun. The tall woman was looking down at them.

“Look who we got here!” she smirked, while her henchman came standing beside her, rubbing the back of her head. The girls weren’t better off: Julia was rubbing her elbows and Kate was shaking her hands.

“Our two Officers of the Law!” the woman carried on, “And now without heels… I’ve got an idea; take off your stockings. It’s time to get completely naked and we can tie you with them… And you don’t have to get up to take them off.”

The two friends looked in her cold eyes and realized she meant it, so they pealed off their stockings. Julia was eyeing the surroundings. They were in an old storehouse – everywhere she could see shelves and racks. Through a window she could see a church tower and a large billboard with a name: Ben’s Storage Room.

“And now … get over on your stomach!” the tall woman ordered.

They looked at each other and then rolled over on their bellies.

“Take their stockings and tie them” the tall one ordered again.

Kate was the first being tied, but Julia put up a struggle before her wrists were pulled together. When the job was finished, the two women pulled the friends to their feet and pushed them into a small place.

“Sit down and don’t move! The boss will be here soon!”

They didn’t have much choice so they installed themselves near a table, while the culprits went outside – probably to wait for their boss. The girls started to wiggle and wriggle to get loose, but the knots were too tight. Then they heard another car arrive.

“What is happening here?” asked a woman’s voice which sounded familiar.

Then there was a noise of voices talking and suddenly the woman’s voice again.

“Show me!”

A moment later the door swung open and in came the bank manager and one of the other women. And behind them the two robbers dressed in the uniforms of the girls. The woman looked at the two girls.

“I don’t know what we’re going to do with you both. When you left we did call the police, but I sent them in the wrong direction. We were all interrogated, but of course we couldn’t tell them much. One of those stupid clients did tell them there were two naked police officers involved. Well it will keep them busy! Now we got a problem with you both.”

Julia couldn’t keep silent.

“Why did you arrange this heist?”

“Well, we had a bit of a scam running, but some of the clients had suspicions about it. So we arranged a robbery.”

She smirked at the girls.

“We’re not going to hurt you – well not any more than now – but we’re going to keep you here for a bit of time, to give us a chance to escape. My two robbers will be happy to keep an eye on you a bit longer. “ She turned around to leave.

“What are you doing?” she asked the little woman, who was typing on her smartphone “Put it away! You want someone to find us?”

The woman dropped it on the table, with a guilty look. The bank manager saw how the woman dropped the smartphone and nodded approvingly. When they all left, Kate suddenly showed her hands, which were untied. She put her finger on her lips and started to untie her friend. They both massaged their wrists and then Kate took the phone on the table. Julia went to the door and put her ear to the door. Meanwhile, Kate called the police and beckoned Julia.

“You have seen where we are, Julia; you talk to them” she whispered. Julia took the phone and started whispering herself.

“This is Officer Julia Lee. We are kept prisoner by two bank robbers. I think we are in an old warehouse or something and there is a sign outside: Ben’s Storage Room. One more thing: the robbers have stolen our uniforms and are wearing them. My colleague and me are stark naked at the moment… Yes …. Thank you… Hurry…”

At that moment they heard the car drive away. Julia made for the door. They heard the two approaching. The moment the door handle turned, Kate drew the door open and in fell the tall woman, completely surprised. Julia at the same time jumped outside and punched the other in her stomach. As she folded double, Julia put her knee under the woman’s chin. When she turned around to help Kate, she discovered that the tall woman was already lying unconscious against the wall.

“Quick, lets take our uniforms back!” Julia said and started to undress the small woman, who soon lay in the nude. Kate didn’t need any encouraging; in a nick of time the tall woman was naked. As fast as they could they tied the women and then dressed themselves. The only thing to do then was to wait for their colleagues. With the stark naked women lying on the floor, they felt better. Finally they were dressed again, and just in time…

When they heard the police car, they went outside to welcome their colleagues. As they stepped up in the courtyard, two policewomen got out of the car.

“Glad to … “ Julia began, but she was immediately interrupted.

“Put your hands in the air” one of the policewomen shouted, “and stand against the wall! Spread your legs!”

“But… We… “ Julia tried.

“Shut up! … Sue, go inside! See what’s there!” the one policewoman called to the other.

“But … we …” Julia tried again.

“Shut up I told you!” the woman shouted. Her colleague, Sue, came back outside.

“They are here, Angela, but they are tied up again!” she shouted.

“Untie them then!” Angela yelled and then turned to the two friends.

“So, you both thought you’d get away with this: rob a bank, force two officers naked, tie them up and run off. Well, you’re not getting away with it. First of all, take off those uniforms and hand them over to our colleagues on the inside!”

“But … but we are the police officers!” Julia and Kate stammered, “They are the robbers!”

They couldn’t believe their ears.

“Listen, you probably don’t know, but your prisoners told us they were naked and the robbers had taken their uniforms!”

“Well yes, but… “ they tried again.

“And now shut up and start to take those uniforms off! In fact take it all off! And fast!”

Julia and Kate were dumbstruck, but when the two women approached, they had no choice but to start undressing again. Cursing and growling, they unbuttoned their jackets and their shirts, unzipped their skirts, unclasped their bras and unrolled their stockings. They tried to talk to their colleagues and convince them of their mistake, but it was all in vain. In the end they had to pull down their panties and for the second time that day they were stark naked in public.

“Lay down on the ground!”

The poor girls got down on their knees and hands and then lay down on the ground.

“Put your hands in your neck and spread your legs!”

They did as ordered. Sue put her knee on Julia’s back, pulled her hands on her back and cuffed them. Angela did the same with Kate. Then the two friends were pulled to their feet again. At that moment, the two robbers came out of the place where they had kept Julia and Kate for a few hours. They were wearing the uniforms again and they smirked at them. Julia and Kate were pushed in the police car.

“Colleagues, it’s been a hard day for us and we are death tired. We’re grateful you helped us out, but could you please take us back to our station?” the tall woman asked, “I know we have to be interviewed, but can’t that wait until tomorrow? We won’t run away” she added smiling.

“That won’t be a problem, but I’ll have to call another car. We have to take these felons to our station” the woman, called Angela answered. She got in the car and took the microphone and explained the situation to the people in the call centre. The two naked girls in the back were listening and were dumbstruck. Then they heard the woman outside the car talking about them.

“The red one is a cutie, isn’t she?”

“Yes, but the black witch has a trimmed slit and the red one…”

“Look at their nipples” that was Sue, “they’re hard. I guess they like it.”

They all started laughing. The poor girls had to listen and couldn’t even cover themselves.

“Maybe we should tickle them between their legs to get some confessions.”

The mocking went on and on. The girls in the meantime went redder and redder. They looked down at their feet, while the four officers –real and imposters - kept leering at them. It lasted even when the other police car arrived, to pick up the robbers and bring them home. There were also two policewomen inside the car and they took the opportunity to mock the poor friends some more.

“I’ll have my revenge” Julia muttered, filled with anger and shame. Kate also bit her lips in utter humiliation. Finally, it ended when they all got in their cars and drove off.

Kate and Julia were brought to the police station. As they were taken out of the car and in the building, everybody inside went silent. Then the sniggering started. Officers Sue and Angela brought our friends to the front desk.

“Here we have the cop strippers. Have you got a cell where we can put them in?” Angela smirked.

“W-E A-R-E C-O-P-S!!!” Julia and Kate yelled, “We are not robbers! YOU let the robbers escape!”

But everybody ignored them and started laughing.

“Yes, I’ve got a cell for them, but no towels or blankets” the woman at the desk mocked, “

They’ll have to stay naked! Here’s the key!”

“Oh, number 7! Great!” Sue grinned.

She pushed the girls further inside, and the further they went, the more people were mocking them. They could hear wolf whistles, comments and laughter. Some even had the insolence to slap their butts and touch their nipples. The girls gritted their teeth and stepped on to the cells. When they arrived at number 7, they noticed women in all the neighbouring cells. Judging to the clothes they were wearing they were all … street flowers. Well, the women were wearing clothes at least.

“Hey girls! Look what’s here: two sisters working in their Birthday Suit!” they shouted and some of them would shout at both the officers.

“Hi! Is it this hot outside? Do you get more clients this way?”

Before they were pushed in their cells, Sue uncuffed them. Then they heard the click of the door closing. Julia turned around.

“Hey, we’ve got the right of to a lawyer and a phone call.”

“Yes, you do, but you’ll have to wait a bit!” Sue answered and she went off. The girls sat down on the bed, close to each other, lifting their legs and embracing their knees to cover themselves. And they waited to make a phone call, for hours and hours. In the end they fell asleep; Kate’s head on Julia’s shoulder and Julia’s head on Kate’s. The women around them also went silent.

Suddenly there was the noise of a door opening. Julia and Kate were rudely awakened by Officer Angela, who gave Julia a phone.

“Make it fast” she grumbled, “Your breakfast is coming soon!”

Julia took the phone and formed a number. She heard a voice.

“Marge, it’s me, Julia. Is the chief there? … Yes? … Can you put me through? … Yes, chief? It’s Officer Lee here … thank you, ma’am… we are falsely accused of bank robbery … yes, can you come over to the police station in Greenwich? Yes … yes … ma’am … we will expect you!”

As the clothed policewoman in front heard the girl talk she paled.

“Mmm … well … there is your breakfast. We’ll see you … “ And she left the cell. The women in the other cells were looking at them.

“So … you are cops?!” one of them asked.

“Yes, we are!” Julia answered. Suddenly, the woman started laughing.

“What do you know? Girls, look here: we’ve got two cute and stark naked cops in the cell. My god, I wish I had my phone with me!”

And suddenly all the women roared and pointed at them.

“Look at their nipples: they like it!”

“Hey Redhead, why don’t you shave like your friend. It’s long ago since I’ve seen a full bush. But I like the trimmed slit better!”

“You could earn a lot of money in a club!”

“I hope you keep to your job!”

The girls’ faces turned scarlet as they heard the ‘compliments’. They crouched together with their legs tight against their chests. But before they could start their breakfast, someone yelled.

“Shut up, the lot of you!” and the women kept silent. The owner of the voice came to the door of their cell.

“You! Both of you get up and follow me to the captain’s office!” she opened the door and the girls followed her, their legs pressed together and covering their bits and pieces. They walked through the station again, straight to an office, where the woman knocked at the door.

“Come in!”

“Ma’am, I’m bringing the robbers as you asked.”

“Let them in!” The woman stepped aside and let the girls enter.

At the opposite side sat a beautiful woman of about 35 or 37 years. The two poor girls stepped in covering their boobs and pussies. Then they heard a familiar voice.

“Well, this is a sight with which I’m acquainted.”

The girls turned around: there was their senior officer.

“Lee and Mansour, what have you done now? We are waiting for you since yesterday evening.”

The girls started to tell their story; from the beginning at the bank down to the night in the cell. They told how they were captured and how they had to strip; how they neutralized the bomb and then jumped in the van almost completely naked; how they arrived in the factory and lost their last items of clothing. And how they overcame the robbers and got their clothes back, but in the end lost them again, because of their colleagues.

When they had finished their tale, their cheeks were blood red from shame and anger. Both

the captains were looking at each other. The captain went to the door and opened it. The girls’ captain smiled reassuringly.

“We will have a talk about this later, but for now, leave it to Abigail Paine” she said.

The captain called out through the door.

“Officer Angela Mead and Officer Sue Moore! In my office! On the double!” She turned around to the girls’ captain.

“I want a thorough investigation of this, Jennifer. I want to know who was responsible of this mess…” she shook her head “Two officers naked … in my cells … “

There was a knock at the door and Angela and Sue came in.

“You called us, Captain?”

“Yes, come over here and tell me what happened yesterday. What did you do when you got the phone call?”

Angela started the story.

“Well, … we got in the car and we went over to the Old Ben’s. When we arrived there we saw two women in uniform come out of the former office. But at the phone the policewoman had said she was naked, so we thought they were the robbers. More so when Sue found two naked women inside the office.”

“But we told you we were police officers! We tried to convince you, but you didn’t listen! You even told us to shut up and strip out of our uniforms … “ Julia shouted.

“Yes! And not only our uniforms; we had to strip completely naked again!” Kate yelled, “And we also … “

Again there was a knock at the door.

“Excuse me Captain, but the Officers Rhine and Wakefield are back” the woman from the front desk said.

“Let them in!” Captain Paine said.

“There is a problem, Ma’am,” the woman said.

“Yes? What is it?” the Captain asked.

The woman coughed and turned red.

“They are both naked,” she whispered.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, naked, Birthday Suit, no clothes, starks, … “ the woman wanted to continue, but the Captain interrupted her.

“Yes, yes, I get the idea! … What is this? The Keystone Cops? Comedy Capers?”

The Captain began to lose her self-restraint.

“Let them in!”

The two officers came in trying to cover their private bits and keeping their dignity. Both things

failed. They stumbled in – clearly on painful feet – their knees pressed together, their hair a mess, completely covered in dust and obvious panic in their eyes. All over their body there were words and lines scribbled. In spite of their own naked condition, Julia and Kate sniggered. And as the two newbies stood naked before their superior, in attention, the two friends had difficulties not to burst out laughing.

“What happened?”

“Well, Ma’am, we were summoned to take two police officers to their police station. When we arrived, we picked up the officers and we drove off …”

“But first you mocked us for 15 minutes!” Kate interrupted.

“Is that so?” Captain Paine asked her officers.

“Well, we did a bit … “

“Go on,” the Captain urged...

“Ehm … well … we drove off, but as we asked where we had to go, one of them took her truncheon and pushed it against my throat. She forced Daisy – I mean Officer Rhine – to stop. They made us get out of the car and … and … well, we had to take off all our clothes. They told us they needed a spare uniform each. When we pleaded to keep our underwear, they just laughed. ‘Let us see your nipples and your tits and of course, your cunts!’ they said. And then they laughed at my shaved pussy, Ma’am. But that wasn’t the worst thing. After they had mocked us, we had to step in the trunk and then they drove around for at least half an hour. They left us at the other side of town, completely in the buff and with no clue as to where we were. So we had to ask people and we discovered we were 8 miles from our station. And the worst thing was; they had cuffed our hands behind our back, so we couldn’t cover our … secret places. They had given us a few slaps on our bums and had groped our breasts a few times and then had left us like this. Suddenly, a few girl scouts saw us and they ran over. They probably thought we were doing a dare or something, because they started pointing and laughing at us. They took out their phones and began to take pictures. Immediately, a whole crowd gathered around us and they too made pics of us. When we shouted that we were police officers, they roared even louder and some of them began to grope our breasts and our … ehm … strictly feminine parts … “

The longer the story went, the harder Julia and Kate sniggered. Sometimes one of them would snore to keep her laugh down. Wakefield would turn around and give them an angry look.

“Go on, Wakefield” Captain Paine said impatiently.

“Well, Ma’am, of course we tried to run, but we were surrounded and pushed to all sides, while some – well most of them, men and women – took the opportunity to take advantage of our disrobed state. It was awful!”

Of course, Wakefield was telling a lie. Her eyes – and her partner’s – still became dreamy as she thought back at those moments. Everybody in the room noticed.

“And then a woman stopped us, took out a marker and started to write on my body. And suddenly everyone wanted to write on our bodies. All at once, markers were all around and people used our bodies as a notebook. I could even feel a marker sliding in my … ehm … in my … “

“Your vagina, yes. Go on, Wakefield!”

“Well no, Ma’am, in fact it was the other entrance” Wakefield answered, turning more scarlet – if possible – and looking at her bare feet. At that moment Julia and Kate couldn’t keep their laughs down anymore and they roared for at least two or three minutes, before they calmed down, wiping the tears away and hiccupping. Wakefield stood silently looking at her feet - one feet turning on her toes, like a little girl who was summoned by the head teacher. When the two friends had calmed down, the captain gave a sign to continue.

“We managed to run away, because everybody was taking pics and writing. By pushing some of the crowd on the ground, we got some space and ran for our … dignity. When we got out of breath we started to walk. It was hard, Ma’am, running and walking barefoot through town. Especially where there was gravel lying around. One moment we had to hide on a building site and had to dive in a heap of sand. At dawn Daisy – I mean Officer Rhine – recognized the place where we were standing: Crystal Palace Park. Finally, we knew where we were, but it still took us several hours to get here, because we tried to hide as much as possible. And then, about half a mile from the station, a bunch of boys saw us and started to chase us. Of course, they managed to catch up with us and they started to dance and shout all around us. We just walked the last distance, the bunch of boys surrounding us, covering as much as we could and not looking around.”

Wakefield stopped and sighed, still looking at her bare feet, fumbling her fingers in front of her pussy. Rhine hadn’t said a single word, looking straight in front of her and becoming redder and redder. Now she also looked down and tried to cover her private parts with her hands.

“Rhine has a curvy rump” Julia sniggered silently, but Daisy had overheard her and tried to cover her butt, leaving her front visible.

“Yes, and a bald head in front” Kate answered and both the girls started roaring again. When they had gone quiet again, Captain Paine stood up.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do with the both of you. Or all four of you! This is not the first time you end up naked, while you’re in service.”

That sounded familiar.

“But now … First of all, Mead and Moore succeed in forcing two colleagues to strip and give their uniforms to two robbers. Then you two are joined by Wakefield and Rhine, and then the four of you – probably with some help of the robbers – start to mock your naked colleagues. Keeping in mind all the times the four of you have entered the station stark naked - or with just your heels and stockings - I should think you would be more considerate with people who are naked in public, … but no! … And to crown it all, Wakefield and Rhine come back in Birthday Suit, dirty, scribbled all over and stumbling instead of walking decently – well seeing the condition you are both in, decently is an inappropriate word here. I don’t know what to do with the four of you. If I make a report on this, you’re all probably out of your job … “

Kate cleared her throat “Excuse me Captain, can I speak?”

“Do you have an idea, Officer Mansour?” Captain Paine asked.

“Well, as a matter of fact, I think I have” Kate answered.

“Go on, then.”

“Well, I think a report is a bit too harsh, because the officers probably didn’t strip and mock us deliberately. At least I hope so…”

The four immediately shook their heads.

“Now I was thinking” Kate continued, becoming philosophical as always, “we should consider handling this case in three phases. In a first stage, Officer Lee and me should get some clothes and preferably a uniform. Officers Mead and Moore could help us out with this and offer their uniform - and underwear and stockings and heels of course.”

She looked smug at the two policewomen in front of her, who looked back in scary surprise.

“Then – but this is not a phase – Officer Lee and me should get a shower. Perhaps we could take Officer Wakefield and Rhine with us, because they seem in need of a bit of water too” Kate added smirking at the other two, “Perhaps we could give them a good scrub, if my fellow officer agrees.”

Julia nodded very convincing. Kate went further.

“Then there is the next phase: The-learn-a-lesson-phase. Of course, the four officers need to learn a lesson. I imagine they can say they didn’t know we were police officers, but they treated us not only bad, but without respect. They should at least have read out our rights, and offered us a phone call immediately as we arrived at the station. They didn’t and that was the reason we had to spend a whole night in the cell. And may I remind everybody that we were stark naked amidst girls … of … ehm …– let’s say – easy virtue. Since the four of them are responsible for this – none of them for example read our rights – I propose my colleague and me should give them a good, old fashioned, over the knee spanking.”

The two Captains nodded at this idea and Julia’s face cleared up.

“That should teach them a lesson. But then there’s the final phase: the punishment. You have to be firm and if you don’t want to report the facts that happened yesterday evening and night, you should give them something else as a punishment, to set an example.”

Both captains nodded their heads.

“Excuse me, Officer Mansour” Captain Paine interrupted, “before you go further, I have to tell you I completely agree with all what you said till now. So, Mead and Moore, start undressing. You get three minutes to take off whatever you are wearing now. In three minutes, I want to see you both in your Birthday Suit!”

“But Ma’am, … “

“The other option is a report and dishonourable discharge … also without uniform and stark naked! Understood?”

“Yes, Ma’am” Sue and Angela muttered. And they started to take their clothes off.

“Continue, Officer Mansour” the Captain ordered. Kate looked at the two officers who were nervously taking of their uniforms. Their hands trembled and they were obviously ashamed as they revealed their bare skins. Julia revelled in her two colleagues stripping nude and she smirked at Kate.

“Ehm… yes, Captain… As I was saying, you should set an example, but since the four officers haven’t made the same mistakes and since the Officers Wakefield and Rhine had an awful night already, I feel we should differ the punishment. So this is my idea. When the Officers Wakefield and Rhine had a shower, they could clean up the station during the weekend … “

Daisy and Jaylinn sighed relieved.

“… in the nude of course. As they thought it funny when we were naked, it would suit them fine.”

The two girls’ eyes popped out with unbelief.

“But … Captain? … you … “they stammered.

“Let Officer Mansour talk. I’m inclined to agree with her” their Captain answered.

“Thank you very much, Captain” Kate continued, “In the case of the Officers Mead and Moore, the conditions are different of course.”

The two officers – now standing stark naked beside the captain’s desk, covering up as good as they could – looked very worried. Julia looked at them and smirked.

“First of all, they made us strip naked, without verifying if they were right. Then they mocked us - together with the robbers -without even interrogating them. And then they brought us to a cell, and waited to give us the chance to make a call until the morning. I propose to put them in a cell for the rest of the weekend … naked of course as will be the two other officers.”

Everybody had listened to the exposition of Kate, with mingled feelings. Julia supported it completely, the four colleagues had a slightly different view and both the captains were extremely interested.

“The first thing to do, I daresay, is to take a shower. So, Officers Mansour and Lee, you can take Wakefield and Rhine and give them a good, thorough scrub!”

Captain Paine was the first to break the silence. The two officers bowed their heads.

“There is soap and sponges in the showers. When you return, Jennifer and me will have talked it all over.”

Julia and Kate took the uniforms of the chairs where they were put. As Daisy and Jaylinn set of to follow the two friends, the phone of the captain rang. The four girls went to the showers and took soap and sponges. They went in and let the water flow. Julia and Kate pulled the other two in the cubicles.

“Hands against the wall, spread your legs and stand still” they ordered. Then they put soap on the sponges and started to scrub the girls real hard.

“You … don’t have to …”

“Ladies, these marker scribbles are hard to get off! So shut up!” Julia said.

“You … f^^^… b^^^! I’ll get my …” Rhine tried, but she was interrupted by the sponge in her mouth.

“It’s time to wash your mouth a bit!” Julia answered. And on it went for almost a quarter of an hour. Wakefield and Rhine were thoroughly scrubbed by Julia and Kate, with special attention to the tits, the bums, the pussies and the thighs. When Julia and Kate had towelled the other two, the latter were completely red. And this time the rubbing was the cause, not the shame. Julia and Kate dressed themselves and pushed the other two back to the captain’s office. The two naked girls were a great success.

As they stepped in, the Officers Mead and Moore were standing against the wall with their hands on their heads.

“Nice butts” whispered Julia.

“Great ones” replied Kate.

“Ah, you’re back. We should start the Learn-a-lesson-phase. Well, we got two chairs here and the four officers. So, ladies it’s your turn” the Captain said.

Julia sat down on a chair and winked to Angela.

“Come on, Angela! I have a nice comfy place for you over my knees!”

Angela approached very reluctantly and with a face like a thunder cloud. Meanwhile a similar scene occurred between Kate and Sue on the opposite side. As Angela and Sue took their places, Julia and Kate grinned at each other. They caressed the bottoms lying in all their glory before their eyes and then the spanking began.

“Ouch …. Ooow ….. OUCH …. Not so hard! OUCH!!! NOT SO HARD! ….”

The legs of the spanked girls wriggled, their feet kicked and their hands tried to cover their butts. To no avail! In ten minutes, their butt cheeks were red from the spanking; as red as the cheeks in their face – but the latter from shame.

“You can go back to your places now, ladies” Officers Lee and Mansour told them. Pouting and rubbing their butts, Officers Mead and Moore returned to their corners.

Same scenario with the other two officers, Daisy and Jaylinn. But their butt cheeks were already red before they were spanked. They only got more and more red. The girls’ eyes turned red also, but from tears coming out. First the scrubbing in the shower and now the spanking; this was too much for them. As they got up their captain called them again.

“Wakefield and Rhine, you know where you can find mops and brushes and buckets? Get it and you can start cleaning at the entrance. I’ll come over to check you both. I want you both to clean up thoroughly and fast! Understood? By tomorrow evening, the whole station has to be clean and tidy. Off you go!”

Sniffing and wiping their nose with the back of their hands, both girls left and Captain Paine turned to Julia and Kate.

“We just had a phone call: the bank director was arrested, together with her secretary. They made confessions and now, the colleagues are hunting the two robbers too. It won’t be long before they’re arrested. Great job, girls!”

“Thank you very much, Ma’am!” they said.

“Now you can bring Mead and Moore to their cell. While you’re gone, Jennifer and me have to discuss some issues, so don’t hurry.”

“No, Ma’am” and the girls went to Sue and Angela, cuffed their wrists on their backs and marched them off. First, they went to the front desk. Everyone was following the group with their eyes, obviously grinning and sniggering, making remarks about their bits and pieces and their red behinds. Mead and Moore were walking stark naked in front of their co-workers and didn’t dare to look up. When they came up at the front desk, Julia asked for the keys of cell 6 and 8.

Suddenly it became clear to Sue and Angela what the others had planned. As they were pushed in the direction of the cells, they started to mutter.

“You can’t do that … not in a cell with all those hookers … they will kill us …”

They kept on stammering the whole way down the cells. When they arrived at cell 6, there were five ladies waiting, obviously of ill repute. The ladies didn’t spare their comments on the two naked officers, but when Kate opened the cell door, they all roared.

“Let’s have a body search!” and they pulled Angela in.

“Whapp! … Whapp!”

“Eeep … don’t touch me! Keep your hands of my breasts!”

One of the women calmed the others down – but not too much of course - while Julia and Kate brought Sue to cell 8. The women there were also waiting for a toy. They dragged Sue in and put her on all fours on a bench.

Sue and Angela got a severe body search. Their moans and groans were the evidence. And then Julia and Kate heard the sound of slapping. Another spanking.

“Oouuww … don’t pinch my nipples please!” from the direction of cell 6.

“Nooo …. Nooo … NNOT M .. M .. MY FEE-EEE-EET!!! WOEAHAAHHAAHH!!!” coming from cell 8.

“OOOOMMMM… OOoohhh … mmmooorrreeee … “ from 6 again.

Julia and Kate stayed a while listening to the moans and groans, the yells and the squeals, and it all sounded like music in their ears.

“Girls, keep it calm! They will be here the whole weekend!” Julia shouted when she left. A big roar was the answer.

As they approached the office, their superior just left.

“Lee and Mansour, you’re coming along. Follow me! Abigail, it was great to see you again! We should do this more often!”

“With all those naked women? Or just the two of us?”

They kissed each other and as the chief went for the door, Julia and Kate followed. When they walked to the exit they saw Daisy who was busy dusting off a cupboard. They grinned at her.

“Hello Daisy, where is your girlfriend?”

She didn’t answer; she just looked down. And there they saw Jaylinn; on all fours while she was mopping under the cupboard.

“Cute butt, honey, keep it that way!” Kate mocked her.

“You’re a real meany, Kate” Julia said, “I would never think of those punishments!”

Kate grinned, “Some girls need a lesson, don’t they?”

Both girls walked laughing to the car of their chief. They jumped in and the captain drove off.

When they reached Julia’s house, they stepped out of the car and up to Julia’s apartment.

A few hours later Julia was naked for the third time. She lay on her bed, her wrists tied above her head and her legs spread-eagled. Her mouth was stuffed with a pair of panties.

“MMppphhh …. Mmmppphh …. Med miiee oooo …”

Kate, also naked, was sitting astride on Julia’s belly. She smiled at Julia.

“Julia, I never thought we would lie together in your bed. And naked! I love it, you know and I think you love it too. But you need a lesson too in my opinion. You know, if we had asked for reinforcement, we wouldn’t have ended up naked in a bank or in the Greenwich police station. Now, back to the lesson. I’m not going to spank you, but my panties have a purpose.”

And immediately she planted her fingers in Julia’s side.

“MMMPPPHHHH …. NOOOO … EEEEEPPP..NnonoNOOOO …. Eeeaaassssssseee…!!!”

Well, it was a bit quieter than it looks here above.

“Now you know why you needed my panties” Kate sniggered, “It’s time to give your feet a massage with my nails.”She turned her beautiful naked bottom to Julia’s face and crept slowly, wiggling her behind to Julia’s feet.

“Enjoy my bottom, Jules, while you can” she teased, wiggled a final time and planted her nails on Julia’s foot soles.

“Mmmmppppffffff …” Julia groaned, “Eeeaaasssseee … AAAAIIIIITTTTTT!!!”

Kate loved it: she kept on tickling for a few minutes. Then she crept backwards, pressing her lips on every part of her friend’s body. She turned when she reached Julia’s thighs and began to lick her belly and her rosy nipples until she reached her face. She touched Julia’s lips softly with her fingers and took the panties out of her mouth. Then she kissed her friend.

“You’re going to pay for this, honey” Julia whispered hoarsely the moment Kate retrieved her lips.

“I hope so, sweetie” Kate answered untying her friend, “And I hope I’ll have to pay tonight!”

Epilogue.

There is only one thing to mention.

Next day, Julia’s phone rang. Kate had remembered it was the first time they got home dressed. She was lying in the same position Julia had been the day before: her hands tied above her head and her legs wide spread. She clearly enjoyed every minute of it, waiting impatiently and watching Julia.

“Yes … yes chief… What? You can’t mean it! No? … but … yes chief … It was Jennifer” Julia said as she laid her phone down.

“And what did she have to say?” Kate asked.

“Captain Paine wants the uniforms back. Monday we have to go to work in our spare uniform and official underwear” Julia answered.

“But we don’t have any! The robbers stole my last uniform and underwear!” Kate said.

“I know” Julia confirmed.

“But then …”

“Yes, we’ll have to go to work …”

“… naked …”

“… only with our stockings and heels …”

“ … and garter belts …”

“ …”

“ …”

Julia began to stroke Kate’s breasts.

“Mmm … moooorrrrreeee …”

“Say the magic word, honey!” Julia teased.

“Mmm … pleeeaaassseee!”

And Julia went on; she took a nipple between her index finger and her thumb.

“Ooooh … mmmooorrrreeee … ppplll … eeeaaa …. ssseee”

And Julia went on. Kate had her eyes closed and suddenly she felt Julia’s nails tiptoeing over her sternum and diaphragm, across her belly towards her bellybutton. She giggled like a little girl.

“Do you like it?” Julia asked.

“Teehee … yes … teehee … a bit … teehee … more … pleeheessee”

After a while Julia’s nails and fingers slowly went down to Kate’s not so secret entrance anymore.

“Oooohhhh … further … plee … eeessseee” Kate begged. And then…

“Aaaahhh … mooorrrreee … plee … aaahhh” and she opened her eyes. She stared in Julia’s eyes, coming closer and closer until Julia’s lips touched hers’. She closed her eyes and opened them again when their lips parted.

They looked at each other and – without saying a word - they decided to enjoy the rest of their weekend together.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”