esercito sconfitto

"Wonder woman, between Gods and men" by Elckerlyc,

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Wonder Woman, between Gods and men

by Elckerlyc,

--------------------------------

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... llview.jpg

Woods near the castle

Staying behind, Diana watches Steve and Sameer ride to the castle.

“If they think I’m going to spend the night here, on my own… ” she mumbles.

“And what are you going to do about it?” she hears a woman’s voice ask.

She turns around and right in front of her, a few yards away, stands the loveliest woman Diana has ever seen. She is lost for words.

“Lost your voice, Diana?”

The woman smiles and comes closer.

“You’re wondering how I know your name? I know a lot more about you. You’re an Amazon princess, you are looking for Ares, you’re stuck in time,... There are so many things I could tell you off yourself.”

Diana comes to her senses and draws her sword.

“Who are you?” she askes with a hoarse voice.

The woman sits down on a tree trunk. She is wearing an evening gown in black and white. Well, cream colour is a better description. The sleeves are covering her arms just above the elbows and creamy gloves cover her underarms. Her dress falls in a creamy waterfall of pleats at her feat. The top of her dress is black and a bit to the right it has a little adornment. Marble is the colour of her skin and her hair is icy blond with a shade of white. It’s made up in a Pompadour. She looks ageless. Her voice is like dew on a summer morning, but also harsh as a winter ice storm. She looks familiar, but Diana feels uncertain.

“Diana, or Artemis on the Olympus. Your name comes from my kindred. You know who I am. My name is Aphrodite, born out of the foam of the sea, Goddess of Love,” the voice whispers.

“What are you doing here?” Diana asks, still very suspicious.

“It’s not what I want, it’s what you want. You want to get in the castle and I’m going to help you gettin inside. And at the same time I’m going to have some fun and help my.... inamorata.” Aphrodite looks at Diana and laughs, a laugh clear as little bells.

“First of all, you need clothes to get on the ballroom floor without suspicion. What you are doing over there is your business, but I’m going to help you with the clothes so you can get in.”

Diana still feels uncomfortable.

“And how are you going to do that?”

“I’m a goddess, you know, so I’m going to use some divine magic. Or tricks. Call it what you want. Look on the road. You see all these cars standing. Most of them carry German noble ladies. You need clothes and I want those German ladies... well, lets say a bit less dressed. The Germans caused my lover to leave me, and now I want a bit of amends.”

“Who is your lover?” Diana asks. She finally believes the woman.

“The one you are looking for,” answers the goddess, “Ares, the god of war.”

“Then why should you help me? I want his death. I want all his plans ruined,” wonders Diana.

“Diana, you are Wonder Woman. You are worth far more than any human being. You were trained first by the amazons and then by us. You have more fighting skills than any man on earth. You have weapons beyond knowledge. But you are not a goddess, even if we love you. We, gods and goddesses, play the games and we make up the rules. But even we cannot foresee what is going to happen. Remember this when you meet Ares. He can’t deny his faith and he can’t change the way things go, not even Zeus can do that. By fighting him, you are helping him. By helping you, I am helping him.”

Aphrodite takes Diana’s face between her hands and holds her eyes fixed.

“That is the most important reason why I want to help you.” She lets Diana loose and turns her eyes back to the road.

“You see the car over there? The green one.” Diana looks at the car the goddess points out.

“Yes, there’s a young woman in the back. She is wearing a purple hat.”

Aphrodite smiles. “She is the perfect type of Arian woman. She has long blond hair, but she has it put up in a Pompadour, as I do. She wants to look 30, but in reality she is 22. Believe me; Ludendorff likes his invités to be over 18. It gives him respect, he thinks. Anyway, her name is Baronin Barbara Juliana von Krüdener.”

“So what? What has that to do with me?” Diana asks sternly.

“You are going to try on her clothes. All of them. If they fit you, you’re done and you can leave. If they don’t, we’ll try another one.”

Diana turns to the road and back.

“And what if she doesn’t want to undress?” she wants to ask, but Aphrodite is gone. Diana looks round, but she can’t find her. She looks back at the Baronin and sees how the goddess is helping her out of the car. She takes her hand for support while the Baronin carefully steps out. Then Aphrodite accompanies her to the place where Diana stands. Diana quickly hides.

As they arrive at the rim of the forest, the goddess waves her hand before the Baronin’s face. Immediately she flops to the ground.

Diana looks down. “What have you done to her?”

The goddess chuckles, “A bit of divine magic. Now get out of your clothes, so we can see if these clothes will fit!”

While Wonder Woman retreats to take her clothes off, Aphrodite strips the German noble. She obviously enjoys it. With the uttermost care she removes every layer of clothing. Starting with the hatpins, she removes the hat. Then she removes the hairpins and the golden hair of the girl falls like a waterfall around her shoulders. The hands of the goddess slide down to open the dress. Underneath the white corset cover the shoulders are hidden and the goddess slowly takes it off. The milk white shoulders of the noble woman emerge under the fine straps of her camisole. She carefully slides down the dress further, so that the German girl is lying in her underwear on the ground. The white underbust corset underlines her décolleté. She slowly starts to pull down the cambric knickers, until they slide over her Oxford slippers. Very careful not to force the tender feet of the little lady she unbuttons the canvas top and takes off the boots. Then she very gently rolls off the stockings to reveal a perfect pair of delicious feet. The poor noble woman is now left in only her camisole and corset, and the goddess of love can’t help caressing the feet of the Baronin, right up to the calves and the thighs.

“Hurry up!” hisses Diana.

The goddess of love smiles as she puts the girl down again and hands Diana the clothes she has already taken off. She carefully takes the slender German on her lap and slowly finishes the revelation. She takes off the corset, very meticulous not to damage any clothing and finally she uncovers the perky breasts with the rosy nipples. She can’t help but caressing the breasts softly.

“Give me the rest! What are you doing? We’re loosing time!” Diana calls impatiently.

While she is fitting the clothes, Aphrodite gently lays down the young girl.

Diana comes out and looks for the boots. She sits down on the tree trunk where the goddess has been sitting and tries on the boots and stockings.

“Almighty Zeus, they are far too small! What are they wearing these days?”

She throws the footwear in the bushes and she pulls off the stockings. She stands barefoot.

“Oh my, and the clothes don’t fit as well. I don’t know about the underwear, but you will certainly need another dress. If you go like this they will think you’re the jester of Ludendorff,” the goddess exclaims.

She grins at Diana and says “Wait here!”

Before Diana can react she is gone. Wonder Woman looks round, but as she can’t see anyone anymore she starts to take off the clothes again. She isn’t as careful as the goddess however and every now and again one can hear a rip and a tear.

Suddenly Aphrodite stands behind her.

“Dear Diana, may I introduce you to Herzogin Gertrude van Haldensleben?” Diana turns around as quick as lightning and finds the goddess standing before her; at her side a beautiful young lady in a red dress. Her hair is curled all over and she doesn’t wear a hat. But she wears a diadem with a feather on the back of her head. She is as tall as Diana. Suddenly Diana realises she is half naked and tries to cover herself, but the Herzogin gives no sign of indignity or surprise. She just nods. Diana drops her hands to her side wondering what is happening.

Aphrodite smiles and whispers, “Enjoy your moments with the gods, but look out for the consequences. Since you’re only half naked, I want you to help me. But be careful, I don’t want her clothes to be torn before you tried them on.”

And with these words she waves her hand before the face of the Herzogin. Straight away the Herzogin falls into a hush. The goddess catches the lady and gestures to the feet. Diana looks puzzled.

“Take off her shoes and stockings and try them on. I’m going to take off the rest of her outfit.” She really savours the moment.

As she is told, Diana stoops down and picks up the right foot. The woman wears slip-in boots. They’re fairly easy to remove. Carefully she puts her hand on the heel and gently pulls off the shoe. Then she softly rolls of the stocking to unveil a chubby foot.

“Admire it,” she is told by Aphrodite, “This is one of the most beautiful women’s foot I’ve ever seen! She's only nineteen, but she has the looks of a 25 year old.”

As she wants to drop the foot, the goddess catches it.

“Don’t hurt my sweet little Germans, I still need them!” In the meantime she undresses the Herzogin. Starting with the jacket and the gown - a Princess gown in soft satin – she unveils the slender, but long body of the German noble woman. Underneath her gown she wears a Princess Petticoat, which leaves her shoulders free. They’re white as snow. The goddess carefully takes of the gown and the chemise and drawers under the corset become visible.

“Help me with the corset!” the goddess whispers, but then she has to bite her lip when she sees how Diana is struggling to get the shoes on her own feet.

“Don’t worry,” she tells her, “There are many more to try on. Lets try the gown first.”

Diana stands up and takes the gown from the goddess. As the goddess keeps undressing the beautiful Herzogin, she tries it on. But it’s too long and she’s afraid she’ll stumble over the hem. So she takes it off. Careful this time, because Aphrodite is watching her. Then she pulls the shoes off and throws them away.

“You love to get them naked, don’t you?” she asks. The love goddess smiles.

“I love to get beautiful women naked: they’re worth it. But these German beauties have a role to fulfil.”

“What role?”

“Don’t stick your beautiful nose in my business. You better keep searching for Ares.”

Then the goddess picks up her victim and takes her to the other naked girl. She disappears again and when Diana looks for her, she sees Aphrodite returning with three ladies.

“They’re all Germans, I suppose?” she askes when she looks at the girls.

“Off course they are, Silly,” Aphrodite answers, “May I introduce you to Fraulein Katherina von Bora and Fraulein Rosalie von Rauch and most of all Gertrude Falkenstein, Fürstin von Hanau. Aren’t they lovely?”

And they are: the two Frauleins have blond hair worn in a tail at the back of their heads. “They are young, but not too young to attend a ball by Ludendorff,” thinks Diana.

Aphrodite looks at her. “Off course, my dear, they’re 19 and 20 years old. They accompany the Fürstin, who is eight years older. She wants to get them to find a husband here.” And then she murmurs, "They're in for a surprise..."

They are both beautifully dressed: they wear white and pink evening gowns. Their backs are half bare. Diana’s eyes open wide.

“Are they naked underneath?” she asks Aphrodite.

“Lets take a look.” The goddess tells her and waves her hand in the face off the two young beauties.

“Excuse me, Fürstin, but this time you’ll have to wait till last. Anyway, I don’t think you will have problems with waiting. Not this time. You take Katherina and I’ll take Rosalie.” The goddess adds, speaking to Diana this time.

They both start to disrobe the two Frauleins and discover they both wear Lady Duff-Gordon corsets. Off course they wear the obligatory stockings – silk as usual - and garter belts. Diana starts to enjoy the clothing game. The German women are like puppets in her hands and she likes to take off their clothes and try them on.

Once in a while Aphrodite takes secret glances at Diana.

“Oh Zeus,” she thinks, “She’s almost as beautiful as Helen of Troy. It will break my hearth to let her go.”

She spies on her trying on the dresses and notices that Diana is more careful than when she started. The goddess watches her as she fits the white dress.

“Diana, you look gorgeous!”

And then the Amazon fits the pink dress.

“Beautiful!”

Diana looks suspiciously at the goddess, but she can’t see a sign of mockery.

“No, although the dresses are beautiful, I want something else,” she answers.

“Try on the underwear,” the goddess orders her and silently she watches and admires the Amazon Princess.

“She gets the taste of fashion,” she thinks, while Diana gets naked and puts on the first corset.

“Do I really have to wear this? Now? While I’m chasing Ares?” she asks bewildered.

Aphrodite smiles.

“You certainly look beautiful in them,” she teases, “You should keep them for later in normal peaceful live. But no, you don’t have to wear them now. I’ll keep them for you.”

“Or maybe for me, if you don’t want them anymore,” she thinks.

“Try on the shoes of the ladies. I’ll take them off and you can put them on.”

But Diana is relentless and she already has stripped Katherine of her boots and is trying them on. The poor German girl is left with only her stockings.

Aphrodite smiles as she watches Diana struggling with the perky boots.

“It’s something else than sandals or warrior boots, isn’t it?”

“These little boots are beautiful, but I can’t understand how they can wear it the whole day,” Diana tells her as she is walking around wearing the boots.

“Don’t worry. Try this pair,” Aphrodite tells her and she hands over the boots of the other Fraulein. While she takes off the stockings of both the Frauleins, she observes the princess trying on the other pair. Diana shakes her head and throws them away.

“The first pair suits me better,” she mumbles.

Turning to the goddess, she looks at the two naked Frauleins.

“What are you going to do with them? And with the clothes?” she asks.

“First, can you bring these cute Germans to the others? When you come back I’ll tell you what I’m going to do with the clothes.”

As Diana takes the first girl in her arms, she sees the goddess walking towards the Fürstin.

“I know you can hear me, gnädige Frau. And I know you have seen what happened to your Ladies-in-waiting. You know what is going to happen to you and you fear it. But, gnädige Frau, you Germans parted me from my lover and now you are going to pay.”

She whispers the words in a low, menacing tone. Picking up the second Fraulein, Diana almost feels pity for the Fürstin. Especially, as she watches how Aphrodite takes the chin of the noble lady between her fingers and kisses her with a divine passion.

“You will never forget this kiss, gnädige Frau. You will be haunted by this kiss. Every time a man or woman kisses you, even a small kiss, you will yearn for my lips and my body. But your longing will be in vein. From now on, to your death, you’ll be haunted by desire and eagerness for love... Which you will never find again... And now it’s time to make your clothes mine.”

As Diana listens to the grim spell the goddess casts on the Fürstin, she can see two tears rolling from the corners of the eyes of the German lady. The goddess smiles grimly as she starts unbuttoning the dress of the Fürstin.

“This will take some time, gnädige Frau, but that’s all that is left you. Time. Forget dignity, proud, love, joy. Time, desire and yearning for love is what awaits you. Do you feel how your dress gets unfastened? Do you feel how the chill of the night gets to you? Yes, you do. I know you do. I can see the tears running along your cheeks. You feel the dress sliding down and you know nothing is going to stop me from getting you naked.”

The dress is gently put on the ground.

“Step out of it! Yeees, you’re doing fine. Let me tell you why I’m doing this here and now and with you. Turn around!”

The Fürstin does what she was ordered to without hesitation.

“You Germans kept my lover busy for almost for years now. Do you feel how I am undoing the laces of your corset? Nice. Can you see how my partner puts on your dress. Well she couldn’t wait for your corset. Can you blame her? Oh, watch out. Don’t drop them. What a beautiful combination. All the laces and the tulle. It will be a pleasure to take it off. But first the fine leather boots. You can sit down on the tree trunk. Yes, very good.”

The Fürstin sits down and the goddess relieves her very slowly from her footwear. She is unnecessary slow but she enjoys it. And the more because she sees the tears rolling down the cheeks of the poor lady. One after the other she takes a leg and uncovers the ankles and the foot, rolling of the stockings. When the Fürstin is barefoot, she takes her hands.

“And now, my beauty, stand up. Mmm, yes. Your corset is rather tricky, so it will take some time. But you have time in abundance.”

She slides down the shoulder straps and uncovers the pale naked shoulders of the noble woman.

“Ah, you noticed my companion is trying your shoes. Yes, maybe we are going to use your clothes. But if we don’t, the clothes will rest with us. Let me dry your tears. I bet you never dry tears of your subordinates or worse of your victims. Look over here, dear,” and she turns at Diana, who is trying on the little boots and seems to feel comfortable with them. Diana looks up at the goddess and the Fürstin.

“Look at her beautiful, pale body,” and as she peels of the combination, “Look at those milk white breasts, look at her beautiful tummy and her umbilicus. Let me give her a little poke. Oh, she reacts! Isn’t that cute.”

The goddess keeps on teasing the Fürstin, who is still crying.

“Mmm, the pubic hair, so full, so curly. Isn’t she a beauty? The thighs are ‘divine’, long and shapely, as are the calves. Lift up your feet for the last time.”

She slits of the combination and throws it to Diana.

“You can try it on my dear, but I think it’s a bit old fashioned for a young woman like you. Although it’s a beautiful piece of clothing.”

Then she faces the Fürstin again.

“How does it feel, being naked in front of strangers? I can see it in your eyes; you don’t like it. It’s a pity because you got a lovely body. I think I’m going to enjoy this a bit more.”

And she walks to the poor German and kisses her again, while she caresses her thighs with both hands.

“Did you like it? Remember this moment.” Suddenly she becomes serious, “Now follow me!”

And the noble woman follows her to the place where the other women lie. The goddess waves her hand and catches the woman before she falls on the ground. And then she disappears.

Diana is still admiring the boots she just tried, when Aphrodite returns with five new young women. Before she can introduce them, Diana starts.

“I love the boots, well not for now, but perhaps I can wear them later. Can I keep them?”

“Off course you can. You can keep all the clothes you want. I will guard them for you.”

“All the clothes I want?” Diana asks.

“All the clothes you want. But let me introduce you to some acquaintances I just met. First there is Fraulein Annette von Droste-Hülshoff – she’s a poet - , and here is her friend Maria Anna Walburga Lämmerhirt – she is a painter, near to the court. And here we have the Gräfin Sophia van Solms-Laubach. She has already a daughter but she is a beauty, don’t you agree? And look at this beauty; Prinzessin Sidonie von Böhmen and her friend, also Prinzessin; Margaretha van Saksen. Isn’t it an exquisite company? You know, if they weren't the enemy, you would all make good friends. They are all adults although they look just eighteen, and they like chatting. Ladies, my friend here is getting impatient, so we have to hasten things up a bit. May I therefore ask you to take off your clothes yourself and put them down on the tree trunk behind you? So take your clothes off, all of them, until you are in the state wherein you were born. ”

The young women all start to take off their clothes. Some off them get tears in their eyes, others are more or less reluctant, but none of them can withstand the divine pressure to get naked. The beautiful evening dresses in silk or satin, the drawers in cambric, the knickers in silk, the combinations in the most exquisite fabrics, get undone and they unveil five marble bodies. The laces on the corsets, the under bodies, the stockings, the boots and step-ins, the garter belts... Everything comes off to reveal beautiful women, trying to cover up their breasts, their privates and their bottoms.

In the meantime Diana is looking at Aphrodite.

“You know, divine Love, that you are beautiful?” she asks.

“I have to,” the answer comes, “How can I be the goddess of love, if I am ugly as is my husband?”

“Didn’t you tell me I could have all the clothes I wanted.” Diana hesitates. “I want your clothes as well,” she continues with a frightened look in her eyes. “I mean, ehm... I love the dress that your wearing off course but ... ehm ... I ehm .... I would ehm .... love to see you .... without clothes to cover your body.... “

She doesn’t dare to look at the goddess, but she hears the sound of her laugh.

“Diana, I am honoured by your wish and I will gladly fulfil it. The only thing I want from you is a kiss.”

Diana looks thoughtful; “A kiss like you gave to the Fürstin?”

Aphrodite laughs, “No, off course, a kiss of love and joy!”

“I would feel honoured too, kissing you,” and she approaches the goddess.

“No, no, my warrior, not now. First I will get undressed and you have to try on the clothes of the Prinzessinen and the Frauleins. Afterwards I will be happy to kiss you.”

And the goddess starts to strip.

“Ladies,” she said to the noble women, “Let Diana pass! ... Oh and put your hands up, so I can admire your bodies.”

While Aphrodite carries on taking of her Black and cream dress, Diana starts to try on the clothes on the tree trunk. She puts on the knickers and drawers one by one. She fasten the laces and unfastens them again, she buttons up the corsets and unbuttons them again. She pulls the stockings up her calves and her thighs and takes them off again. And all the time Aphrodite is admiring her. She puts on the shoes and throws them away because they don’t fit and when she’s done she looks at the goddess, who took off her dress and gloves, the bodice and the drawers, the stockings and the shoes. She stands naked and she obviously enjoys it. She walks to a half naked Amazon warrior and embraces her. Diana puts her hands on the hips of the goddess and their lips touch and open. Diana shyly brings her tongue in the goddesses’ mouth and she feels the passion shudder throughout her body. Her hands slide from the hips of the goddess to her bottom cheeks, while Aphrodite presses her body to Diana’s. And for a little while they forget the sorrows of time in a passionate kiss.

Then the goddess retracts her body. Gently she takes Diana’s head between her slim hands. Looking in her eyes she gives her a sign.

“Your last victim is coming over. She has the dress you love and that you’ll be wearing. I’m going to take these five ladies over to the others and have them sleeping.”

While the naked goddess starts to guide the last ladies further into the wood, Diana turns around and sees a woman in a blue dress walking over to her.

“No, this isn’t possible: Fausta,” she whispers. She grabs for coat and waits for Fausta. The woman is uncertain as she sees Diana and the clothes lying in the wood. Diana comes nearer and standing beside Fausta Diana measures her. In bewilderment Fausta looks back at her, and while she wonders what is happening, she feels a pinch on her shoulder and passes out. With one hand Diana catches her so she doesn’t hit the ground.

In the meantime Aphrodite has returned. As Diana takes off the blue dress of Fausta, the goddess observes her.

“That is a beautiful dress, Diana, it will suit you very well. In this dress you will be the center of attention. The back of the dress is deeply cut, so you can put your sword in. You won’t have much time to dance, though, with your sword being visible. And let me give you some words of advice. First of all, don’t put on underwear, it will only be an annoyance if you have to use your sword. And second, put on your own big boots, they’re the best footwear you can have now. Besides they’re hidden by the blue dress.”

She walks over to Diana and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

“Don’t worry about the clothes; once this disturbance is over, I will find you and have them delivered.... Oh, and something else: don’t judge a book by the cover.” She smiled.

“What do you mean?” Diana asks, but the goddess only smiles.

While Diana takes off her coat, Aphrodite undresses Fausta further until she’s naked. She starts laughing as she throws the drawers and under bodice away.

“She’s in for a big surprise. A very big surprise!”

She slowly loosens the shoelaces and takes off the shoes. Fausta is left with her stockings only and when the goddess finally takes of the stockings, all things seem to get in motion again.

“What is happening?” Diana looks confused.

“Go on, warrior. Steve is already in the castle. Now it’s your turn to get in. Be off!” the goddess tells her, “No more divine magic now!” And she starts laughing.

While Diana hurries to the castle in the blue dress she takes of the little belt at the legs. It hinders her when she’s running.

As Diana disappears, Aphrodite goes back to the German noble women who are now lying on a pile a bit further in the wood.

“There is still some divine magic for you ladies. Since we are all naked now, we’re making a trip together.” And her laughing sounds like the sound of falling snowflakes.

Paris

“Hello, beautiful daughter of the Sea foam!”

“Good morning, father of the gods, I’m glad you could come.” Aphrodite smiles.

“You’re naked? Did our Amazon get your clothes?” asks Zeus.

Aphrodite smiles, “Yes, she’s smart. But I got a kiss from her.” And her eyes are twinkling.

Zeus grins at her, “But what did you call me for? The Amazon is not her, so what are we doing her?”

“Look down, father of the gods. Do you see the naked women lying there in front of the Nôtre Dame?” Aphrodite points to the Ile-de-France. Zeus remarks a pile of beautiful women. They lie on each other, criss-cross, as thrown on the pavement by a superhuman force. Legs and feet are sticking out, fingers in the mouth of the neighbour, lips kiss pussies, some mouths wide open, all asleep.

“Yes, I do.” Zeus says as he follows her finger.

“They are all German noble women. In a few moments I will wake them. At that moment, a few gendarmes and journalists will arrive. I hope, well I am sure the journalists will take pictures of the pile of women and by tomorrow, the newspapers will have pictures of 11 German naked noble women on the front page. By then the whole of Paris will talk about them and making jokes about them. I made sure the gendarmes will be on time. I fear that otherwise they will be lynched by the mob, when they wake up and start speaking German.”

In the meantime a crowd is gathering round the naked women. Their pale bodies contrast with the grey of the pavement. From above the god and goddess – invisible for humans – watch what happens and chuckle. As the gendarmes arrive, the goddess waves her hands and the German ladies wake up.

The women look confused and disoriented. Looking around, they see naked bodies everywhere and when they look at themselves they find they are naked too. Seeing the public – where some of the men and women – start laughing, they try to cover their nude bodies with their hands. Nothing points out they are of noble birth. Gradually more and more people start laughing, until the whole crowd is laughing at them.

And then the naked women start talking.

“Wo sind wir?”

“Ich bin nackt!”

“Was tun wir hier?”

“Wer sind diese Leute?”

The crowd is silenced and suddenly the people burst out in anger. They try to get to the poor naked women, but the gendarmes form a cordon round the ladies. One of the officers knows this is an important catch. He talks to the people.

“Ecoutez, mesdames et messieurs, je sais que ce sont des boches, mais .... “

After a while the people start listening to him. French men always love a beautiful women, especially when she’s naked, even if she is a German woman. Little by little he can persuade the people this is an important catch. When the crowd is dispersed, still talking and again laughing, the officer and his men escort the frightened women to the Quai des Orfèvres.

“And what is the meaning of this? What fun will it give us?” Zeus asks after a while.

“You mean apart from the fun of all these women running around naked in hostile territory? This is the ultimate humiliation for the whole German noblesse. More! The French and English will use these women to force their demands onto the Germans on peace talks. And knowing the French – I love Paris – and the English, as an utter humiliation they will present these women naked or almost naked.”

Zeus looks at her with inquiring eyes.

“You don’t see, father of the gods? In 30 years at the most, the Germans will start making war again. Because they want to wipe out this humiliation; their noble Frauleinen naked and humiliated. Oh, I know: they will say they want to wipe out the humiliation of the peace conference. But in fact, it’s all about their noble Frauleinen naked and humiliated. And believe me, they will make it the dirtiest, most horrible war we’ve ever seen. Even what the Greeks did at Troy won’t compare to what is going to happen. I should know; I am the mistress of the god of war.”

Her face is a mask of misery, pain and sorrow.

“Mistress in both senses of the word. But I can’t change what’s to come, because my power is diminishing... The power of my lover is increasing.”

Zeus looks at her and whists. He gently takes her in his arms and looks down at the German women. By now their feet are dirty of walking barefoot in the streets. They aren’t even trying to cover up any more; they are just embracing themselves and huddle together afraid of the people on the streets. Every single one of them is crying out of humiliation and of misery.

Zeus looks again at the Goddess of Love. Standing up, he takes her in his arms and takes her to the Olympus. He can’t do anything anymore; nobody can.

Everything is up to the Fates from now on.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”