"Hilda got her Costume Stolen!" by NabselHinari

esercito sconfitto

"Hilda got her Costume Stolen!" by NabselHinari

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Hilda got her Costume Stolen!
by NabselHinari,

"Hey, what are you doing here, Keira. Thought we would start our Patrol in an hour and meet at the harbor?" Wolfire aka Hilda said, surprised to see Keira in her Fightgirl costume standing in front of her door.

"Ah, you know, I thought it would be better to meet at your place~" Keira answered rather flirty and stepped inside and walked passed Hilda before she asked. "Were you able to make what I asked you to do?"

While closing the door Hilda nods. "Yes, got it in my bedroom. Your request was a little weird...I wonder why you wanted me to make that." She walks upstairs, Keira behind her. Hilda was already wearing her Heroine Uniform as well, the red skirt with the black belt, her black thigh high socks, her black knee high boots, a pair of fingerless black gloves with a black and red bra top. Her wolf features were in clear view as well, her ears moving slightly on top of her head, with her tail waving behind her with every step.

"I was just curious how it would look on me~" The flirty almost devious smile Keira sent Hilda's way made her feel a little weird but also somewhat excited.

"Well, I'm sure it will look good on you, here let me get it for you" Hilda enters her bedroom, followed closely by Keira, who then took a few steps to the left, quietly opening a drawer while Hilda was standing at the nightstand, her back to Keira.

"The magic I put into it, should work for hours, but at some point it needs time to recharge." Hilda says with a smile at Keira before she turns back to look for the ring.

Keira, just in time had closed the drawer again and had produced a small brown bottle out of it, together with a cloth. As she slowly stepped over to Hilda, she opened the bottle, and soaked the cloth a little, before placing it on a near shelf, hiding the cloth behind her back.

"Ah! Found it!" Hilda took the ring and smiled at it. It was a gold ring with a sapphire colored gem on top of it "Here it..is..huh...?"

Hilda started to blink, her increased senses had picked up on the smell that was filling the air and it started to make her light headed.

"W-wow...K-Keira, I..I think, s-s-something... i-is...Wro-mhp...Mhpm!"

"No, I think everything is fine, Hilda...you won't be going with me on patrol today though~" Keira whispered into Hilda's ear while she was pressing the Chloroform soaked Cloth onto her mouth and nose, while her other arm was wrapped around Hilda to keep her arms down. She felt Hilda's body already giving in. First her legs stopped holding her, her arms soon followed, dangling on her sides.

In the end, her eyes rolled back into her head and her body was leaning against Keira's, her arms being the only thing that prevented Hilda from falling.

Hilda had let go of the ring, making it land on the floor. When Keira took the cloth off Hilda's mouth and nose, she smiled at her - gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before she lies her down on the bed, rolling her on her back.

"Sorry Hilda, but you once mentioned that we seem to have the same size and build, and with that #stolencostumechallenge going on right now, I just couldn't resist and find out if that's ture~"

Keira walked back to the shelf, closing the Chloroform bottle and placing the cloth next to it. Back at the drawer where she had produced the bottle from, she took out several coils of ropes and a cloth with two scarfs.

She carries it all over to the bed and places it near Hilda. Before she could tie Hilda up, she would have to strip her first, and that's what she went to do next with a smirk on her lips.

She began by unzipping Hilda's knee high boots, carefully taking them off one by one. Her thigh high socks followed soon after, leaving her smooth legs bare waiting for attention.

Her skirt was next, as Keira unbuckled the belt and pulled it, together with the skirt, carefully off her hips and down her legs, revealing Hilda wasn't wearing panties underneath which made Keira just smirk more, till she looked into the skirt, showing some build in panties.

The bra top was quickly unbuckled and pulled off as well, making Hilda's breasts being shown of completely.

"There we go, now let's get you tied up~" Keira moves on top of the bed, crawling next to Hilda's head. She took the cloth and one of the scarfs - carefully pushing the cloth inside Hilda's mouth, pulling the scarf between her teeth, holding the left end behin her head, while she wraps the right end of the scarf twice around her head and between her teeth, before she ties a tight knot on the back of Hilda's head, petting her head gently.

A dark red rope in hand, Keira turned Hilda onto her stomach, pulling her wrists onto her back, holding the parallel together.

Fightgirl doubled the rope before wrapped them around her wrists three times and once between her wrists, clinching the ropes before she ties a double knot. She makes sure that the knot is out of Hilda's reach, not that it would matter much, because Keira wasn't done with Hilda's hands.

"Can't have you just use your powers and get out, can we?~" Keira giggles, stretching Hilda's hands out, so they are palm to palm...wrapping the other scarf around both hands five times, ending with a double knot. With Hilda's hands covered, she wouldn't be able to cast any spells or use any of her powers once she wakes up.

Her legs were next! She crossed Hilda's legs, with her left leg over the right one. She wrapped the ropes around them similar to what she did with her wrists, followed by her thighs and shins.

The last pieces of rope, Keira looped around the waist and tied it off, pulling it between Hilda's legs, pulling it around her wrist restrains. She grabbed Hilda's legs and bend them as much as she could - tying the end of the crotch rope of to her ankles which the still sleeping Hilda replied to with a moan.

Keira was quite happy with the result, knowing from her own experience, this will keep Hilda busy and "entertained" for a while.

"Well, no time to waste!" As quickly as she could, Keira stripped out of her own outfit, slowly and carefully she then redressed in Hilda's heroine outfit. It was fitting very well, as if it was made for her.

"Mhmm~! You were right, Hilda! It fits perfectly~" Keira said, before she bend down, picking up the ring...she puts it on and doesn't feel much different than before.

But as Keira steps over towards the Mirror to have a look at herself in Hilda's outfit. While she hadn't felt any difference after putting the ring on, she certainly saw it some changes. She now had similar wolf like ears on her head and a big fluffy tail on her back just as Hilda had!

"They might not have a function, but I think they belong to the costume~" She turns around to Hilda. "Have a wonderful night Hilda, you can sleep without a worry, because Wolfire is out on patrol~"

With that, Keira left to go on her patrol, like every Night, just not as Fightgirl...but as Wolfire~

Return to “Stories by non USB members”