"Mc Millighan: The gathering" by Elckerlyc

esercito sconfitto

"Mc Millighan: The gathering" by Elckerlyc

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Mc Millighan: The gathering

Again I was guarding a hotel. But this time I wasn’t waiting for Elsie, I wasn’t dressed like a flapper and I wasn’t going to get stark naked for a whole crowd. I was waiting for Lily Graythornes’ gang. Lily herself was already inside. Now I just had to wait for the rest of them to go in and I could arrest them all at once. Finally I would get revenge for the humiliation on New Years’ Eve.

Yesterday at the station they called me and presented me with a low life, dirty scoundrel. I looked at her in disgust and told the cop at the entrance to throw her out.

“Wait, miss”, the rogue called, “I’ve got some very interesting information about a well known acquaintance of ours, Lily.”

I turned around “I don’t know who you’re talking about. Get out!”

“Oh yes you do, superintendent. I’m talking about the Lily who sent you home on New Years’ Eve in your birthday suit: Lily Graythorne.”

“Hush,” I looked around to see if anyone had noticed, but I saw nobody reacting.

“Come in and follow me to my office. Constable O’Leary, come with us!” I called to Daisy. Daisy was a fine, smart and beautiful young constable in the corps. She followed us to my office. Once inside, I turned to the culprit.

“What do you have to tell me? I listen!”

She lurked at us “Well, it depends. How much do you offer? You know ... pennies ... shekels.”

“Listen, if you don’t start talking right now, I’ll just throw you in jail for.... spreading diseases.” I answered.

“Alright, alright ... Listen, tomorrow Lily and her gang will gather at the May Fair Hotel. Only the top five of her gang is coming ... but if you catch them ... “ and she hushed.

“What then? I’ll get a medal, I suppose...”

“More, you’ll get revenge for New Years’ Eve. And I’ll get revenge as well!” Suddenly she wasn’t pitiful anymore, she was just full of hatred. Daisy, and me we looked at her.

“Do you think I always have been like this? No, it’s all because of her that I am filthy like this ... and I want revenge too.” She hissed like a snake. She spitted poison. I got shivers down my spine.

“Alright!” I walked around in my office, thinking. “Listen, if you speak the truth, you’ll get five pond. If not, I will find you and believe me, if so you’re going to wish you were never born. Understood?”

She lurked at me “Be sure to be there at nine pm. Get my revenge!”

She turned around and she left my office.

I looked at Daisy and she said, “Do you trust her?”

“Well, I’m waiting for a chance like this for over two years now ... So I don’t have much choice!” I answered.

“Yes, but ... you haven’t got anything against Lily Graythorne, ma’am. And well, as you know tomorrow there’ s going to be an important robbery.” pointed Daisy out.

“Yeah, ... but I think it’s fake information. I think Graythorne told the cops there would be a robbery tomorrow, so she could quietly get together with the gang. You do know it’s her who gave the hint for the robbery.”

I was thinking. It could be true or false, but I couldn’t take any risk. “You know what, I’m going to leave the station to Barfield. She’s capable enough to mess up the whole thing. If there is a robbery, then she can be the laughing stock of the town.”

That was yesterday evening. Tonight was going to be the summit of my career: the capture of Lily Graythorne and her gang, singlehanded by Superintendent Mc Millighan. And constable Daisy O’ Leary off course. While that stupid Evelyn Barfield had nothing to do all evening. Robbery, ha!

And here we were, outside the May Fair Hotel. We had seen Lily go in, with her tall and beautiful bodyguard. You had to grant it to Lily: she had a way of picking out her people. Not a single man, all beautiful women. One by one, I saw her gang members step in. Ginny Frosty, because of her ice-cold blue eyes; Maddy Gun, because of the way she looked when she got mad; Christy Longlegs, well you can guess the reason and finally, Billy Busty, I think you get the picture for her nickname. When they were all in, we waited for another five minutes and then Daisy and me stepped in. I showed my badge and asked to be brought to Lily. The girl at the reception called for the manager. He was there immediately. The guy must have raced with lightning speed. I grinned.

“Miss ... ehm ... “ he looked at my badge, “Mc Millighan ... ehm .... Miss Graythorne has explicitly asked not to be disturbed.”

“Listen, I can take you to the station on charge of obstruction of justice!” I threatened.

Suddenly he moved “In that case, if you will follow me.”

We came to a door of a little dining room, obviously designed to receive small groups of people.

He knocked on the door and opened it.

“I’m sorry Miss Graythorne, but there’s a lady who wants to see you and....”

I pushed him aside and went in myself.

“Hello Lily, nice to see you again. Last time we met, it didn’t go that well for me. But this time it will be different.” I looked around at the people at the table. There was Ginny and Maddy and Christy and Billy ... There were some other people sitting at the table. I turned pale. There was the mayor and the public prosecutor.

“What are you doing here, superintendent?” asked the mayor and his tone wasn’t favourable, which was the least I could say.

“Excuse me, mayor,” that was Lily, “I know why the superintendent is here. You prevented the robbery, didn’t you?”

“No Lily, there is no robbery and there will be no robbery tonight. I came to arrest you on suspicion of conspiracy. Because that’s why all of your gang leaders are here.”

Lily stayed calm “Well no, we were just celebrating that you prevented a great robbery. That’s why the mayor and the public prosecutor are here.”

I felt the ground disappear from under my feet.

“This robbery is just a diversion, so you can organise your dirty, little businesses here.”

The mayor stood up “Look here, Mc Millighan....” but Lily interrupted him.

“Dear Mayor, I would like to arrange this matter in my own way, can I?” she asked.

“Well ... ehm ... yes ... off course you can!” the mayor answered.

Lily looked at the mayor and the public prosecutor.

“It would be better if you returned home. If you don’t want this little matter to reflect on your careers. You have to excuse me, but the circumstances force me into these measures. I’ll have the manager call a cab. Don’t worry, I’ll pay for it.”

After a quick parting, the mayor and the prosecutor left the room. Not without a furious look at me.

Lucy saw Daisy standing at the door “Oh constable, come in the room and close the door! We’ve not been introduced yet!”

Daisy looked at me and then at Lily “I’m constable O’ Leary.”

“And your Christian name?” Lily asked with a sweet voice.

“Daisy,” came the timid answer.

“Well Daisy, you seem to be helping the superintendent. You can stand beside her then!”

And then she turned to me. She was furious.

“Listen Mc Millighan, I told you not to meddle with my business. I never did anything illegal. I gave you a hint with the robbery, so you could erase the public humiliation from New Years’ Eve.” She was hissing like a snake. Every single person in the room was silent. “You seemed to forget what I told you then. Well, you will remember before you leave this place.” She walked to a table in the corner.

“Both of you come over here!” Daisy went immediately, but I hesitated.

“Why should I go over there?” I asked with a dubious smile.

“My dear Mary,” said Lily, with an icy smile, “There is two good reasons. First if you don’t, we are five to force you to this table. And second if you don’t I’m going to beat the hell out of you.”

“You can’t beat an officer of the law like this. You’ll be punished!” I shouted.

“I doubt if both of you will remain ‘officers of the law’ much longer after tonight,” Lily hissed, “In fact, I’m going to make sure you are both thrown out of the force.”

Daisies’ eyes widened “But I haven’t done anything!”

“Listen, you helped her and that’s enough. And if you don’t shut up, I have you beaten up.” Graythorne was really mad at us, at both of us. I was getting afraid, so I went of to stand beside Daisy.

“Now, Mary and Daisy, I want you both to take of your clothes.” The gang leader said.

“Not again,” I muttered.

“Why?” asked Daisy, her eyes wide open and almost driven to tears.

“Do what she asks, if you want to leave in one piece,” I told her.

So we began to strip out of our uniforms. I took of my jacket and my skirt. My Nemesis was watching us. Daisy was reluctant, but when she saw me stripping, she began undressing too. When I was standing in my chemise, I hesitated.

Graythorne gave a dirty laugh “Carry on! You know what will happen, don’t you?” I sighed and I went on. Daisy stopped at her wireless bra and her tap pants.

“Look at this, girls! I think the constable had another appointment this evening!” Ginny harassed her. Daisy was getting red and almost cried by now.

“I’m not taking any more of!” she wailed.

“Listen, cop!” Billy snarled, “I give you a minute to take of the rest: shoes, stockings, pants and everything. If you haven’t started in 45 seconds, I’ll strip you myself!”

Having not much choice, Daisy carried on undressing. In the meantime, I was already standing stark naked before the five gang leaders. I tried to cover up my breasts and my privates, but Lily shook her head.

“Your hands on your head, Mc Millighan, and your legs spread wide! I’m making an arrest!” She started to laugh and so did the others. Daisy, meanwhile, stood completely naked herself.

“Same for you, darling: hands on your head and legs spread wide!” The others grinned. Daisy was sobbing and the tears leaked down her cheeks.

Lily called in the manager. Walking in, the mans’ eyes widened and he almost had a heart attack.

“What ... what ....?” he stuttered.

Lily gave him her charming smile – and she could be charming if she wanted to – and told him, Daisy and me would serve her and her guests the whole evening. The waiters just had to bring the food and drinks to the door and then we would serve the table.

“We just need some aprons, if you please.” She added.

“We are not going to serve your lot here!” I fumed.

Lily smiled at me “You don’t want to be thrown out naked again, do you?”

I stammered “Well no ... but .... and Daisy ... and ...”

“Well, start serving than!” Lily growled.

Daisy had already put on an apron and taken a plate and was serving the gang. Lily went to her place.

“Fast!” she hissed, “You’ve ruined my night, you’re going to pay!” So what could I do, I put on an apron myself and started serving. Stark naked, with a red face, but with a pussy that was getting wetter and wetter.

The whole time the gang was slapping our bum. When we had to bend to scoop out one of the dishes, they would attack us from both sides: our boobs and our bottom, and our pussies. Finally, the dinner was finished and we both looked for our clothes.

“Oh no girls, no more clothes for neither of you. You lost your privacy the moment you barged in and disturbed my privacy.” said Lily.

Daisy and me, we both looked at each other in disbelief. She couldn’t do this to us.

“First of all, there are some things I have to remind you of, superintendent. Last time we met I told you I was going to get you naked again... But there was something else I would give you, remember?”

At first I didn’t, but then it struck my mind.

“Oh no, you wouldn’t do this to me ... you wouldn’t ... please don’t ... “ I stammered, but by the deviant smile I got from Lily, I knew she would.

“Grab her and bend her over the table!” she ordered. The four others took my wrists and pulled me over the table.

“Tie her hands to one side of the table and her feet on the table legs.” She said. In no time I was tied to the table, with my hands on one side and my legs spread wide on the other side. She put the tam pants of Daisy in my mouth and took a wooden spoon. She handed the spoon to Daisy.

“Listen, constable, I want you to spank your superior, the superintendent and I want you to spank her hard. If you don’t, my friends here and I will be glad to offer you a spanking.” The other four started roaring.

Daisy looked at me with sad eyes and started to slap my bottom.

“Harder! ... Harder, I said! ....”

Daisy spanked me as hard as she could, until she got pain in her shoulder. I’m ashamed, but I have to confess it aroused me. Lily looked at my but, and noticed the wetness between my legs.

She grinned and called to the others “As you can see, her bottom is quite red, but did anyone see the wetness between her thighs. I think she likes it, so is there anybody who wants to continue?”

Off course there was someone. In fact, they all wanted to continue. They loved it, just as I did. After a while they stopped and they looked at my red bottom.

“I don’t think she’ll have an easy seat this week!” Billy said.

“Well, you can tell she enjoys spanking. Maybe we should do this more!” added Maddy.

“Could it be she liked the taste of the pants in her mouth?” remarked Ginny, “Come on, girl,” she said to Daisy, “Go and sit on the table and let me see your pussy!” and she pulled Daisy on the table. The girl was really sobbing by now.

Christy opened Daisy’s legs and pulled them up over her head. “Would anyone like a smell?”

“Alright girls,” came the voice of Lily, “We had enough fun! Lets give the other people in the hotel some fun.”

They pulled Daisy from the table and loosened my ties. I took the pants out of my mouth, but Lily dragged them out of my hands.

“Lets see what we can find in the uniforms..... Aaah, this was what I was looking for.” And she pulled out the handcuffs.

“Ladies,” she grinned “Hands on your back!”

We both shouted “You can’t do this ... they will see everything ... NOOO!”

We didn’t want to give in, but they just pulled our hands behind our backs, despite Daisy crying and me shouting. And they cuffed us: first they cuffed me and then they cuffed Daisy, but in such a way we were tied together, without means to cover.

Daisy cried “You can’t do this to me ... I haven’t done anything ... “, while I was cursing. How could I have been so stupid? This was the second time, and now I could surely forget a career in the force.

Lily looked at us both “My dear ladies, if you’re out of a job – as I reckon you will be soon – and you don’t find other work, there’s always something you can do in one of my places. I can always use naked waitresses, like you. Good for business. But for now, get out of this room! And fast!”

When they opened the door, the whole corridor and hall was filled with people who had heard the screaming and cursing from Daisy and me. When they saw us tied together, back to back and stark naked, they started to laugh. And in between them there were paparazzi taking pictures. We tried to get out as fast as possible, but when I pull to one side, Daisy pulled to the other. It took some time for us to get adapted, with falling and cursing and sobbing and especially with laughter from the hotel guests, who followed us unto the street. And the noise they made attracted people on the street. A whole crowd of people shouting and pointing at us followed, until we reached the police station.

And there another crowd was gathered, while there had been a robbery. Barfield had countered it. The station was filled with witnesses and robbers, who started to roar when they saw us entering the station. By now our feet were hurting, our hair had come loose, Daisy’s make-up was completely ruined by tears and I had to go to the bathroom.

To make a long story short it took an hour to uncuff us both. They gave us blankets, but it is not easy to cover two people, with their hands cuffed on their backs, with the same blanket. So half of the time we just sat naked, waiting to get released. And off course everybody had to pass the office where we were waiting and peep in.

Next day, Barfield was the hero of the city. Each newspaper brought the report of her heroic behaviour while the robbery went on. On the lower half of the front page, there was a big picture of me and Daisy tied together stark naked.

“Superintendent Mc Millighan and constable O’Leary in the centre of attention in grand hotel!” They gave every detail of what happened, so I suspected Lily of leaking the information to the press.

The same day the commissioner summoned us, Daisy and me. As I expected, we were dishonourably discharged from the force. We had to give back our uniforms – those we still had, sniggered the commissioner – and leave the building immediately. Which meant we had to go home in our underwear, me in my chemise and Daisy in her bra and pants. Both barefoot.

Two months later I entered the Lions’ lair. The first person I saw was Lily. She looked at me and smiled.

“You finally take up my offer. I’ve got a fine job for you. I need a naked waitress behind the bar. There’s someone you know already ... oh look, there she is! Daisy, come over here!”

Sure enough, Daisy was already working in Lily’s club. The only thing she wore was a little cap, high heels and in between an apron that barely covered her privates. I told Lily, that wasn’t much of a uniform.

Lily gave me a grin. “You’ll be working completely naked! Only in high heels!” She told me, “But first, you have to be shaved!” She called one of the girls that worked over there.

“Bring her to the back to get her armpits and her pussy shaved! She’ll be working behind the bar. So fill her in, will you, honey?” And she went off.

This is three months ago. Since then, I often get into bed with Lily and I’m climbing the ladder. I like to think she got a crush on me.

But every night I’m still working naked behind the bar, in my high heels. What a place for a police officer.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”